Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Would U Marry A Single Mother? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would U Marry A Single Mother? (971 Views)

After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. / Can U Marry Osu / Guys, Can U Marry A Girl That Has Slept With Your Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would U Marry A Single Mother? by sinaoye(m): 11:50am On Oct 06, 2007
can u date and marry a single mother. if not why?
Re: Would U Marry A Single Mother? by almondjoy(f): 12:22pm On Oct 06, 2007
Yes. She is "human" and I love her and her kid!
Re: Would U Marry A Single Mother? by sinaoye(m): 12:28pm On Oct 06, 2007
thank God for guys like u.
Re: Would U Marry A Single Mother? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 06, 2007
No reason not to.

This topic's been covered in several other threads, and my answer then was, yes, I would.

My answer's still the same, yes, I will.
Re: Would U Marry A Single Mother? by liftedone(f): 12:45pm On Oct 06, 2007
Even in my mother's day, men married women who had had kids. Why not in this day and age? There is absolutely nothing wrong with marrying a single mother.
Re: Would U Marry A Single Mother? by almondjoy(f): 1:22pm On Oct 06, 2007
Actually it is a matter of preference. Some guys do not like that kind of set up. Whatever their reasons are, are their reasons no matter how questionable. They also have the right to choose what is best for them. No problem there too. So it is an individual matter. Not a must situation. People are encouraged to make decisions they are comfortable with. No right, no wrong.
Re: Would U Marry A Single Mother? by Keziah(f): 1:24pm On Oct 06, 2007
Absolutely nothing wrong with it as long as both of you are in love
Re: Would U Marry A Single Mother? by lololo(m): 1:54pm On Oct 06, 2007
ahhhhhhhhhhh yes if money day i will,
Re: Would U Marry A Single Mother? by JustGood(m): 7:25pm On Oct 07, 2007
No way
Re: Would U Marry A Single Mother? by StanLord: 10:09am On Oct 08, 2007
4 me i will marry her as long as i love her.i'll extend same love to her kid. What we need is understanding.Afterall what resulted in the Baby is past.We all have our own past.
Re: Would U Marry A Single Mother? by sinaoye(m): 10:14am On Oct 08, 2007
some guys just like to take them out and take advantage of the situation to have there way with them.

(1) (Reply)

What You Love To See Her On? / Orgasm Issues / 10 Tips For A Good Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.