Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Need A Webmail - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Need A Webmail (902 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Webmail by dempapa111: 1:14pm On Oct 06, 2007
please can anyone help me get a web mail. i will appreciate if you can help me.
contact me with my mail id yourpapa111@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Need A Webmail by topeteadr(m): 1:29pm On Oct 06, 2007
I strongly advice that @admin should ban u coz u would put admin in trouble. This guy is a yahoo yahoo boy pls evict him b4 he causes any more damages.
Re: Need A Webmail by topeteadr(m): 1:30pm On Oct 06, 2007
I strongly advice that @admin should ban u coz u would put admin in trouble. This guy is a yahoo yahoo boy pls evict him b4 he causes any more damages.
Re: Need A Webmail by EZHack(m): 2:46pm On Oct 06, 2007
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_webmail_providers

If the least in the link above are not what you are refering to just let me know.
Re: Need A Webmail by topeteadr(m): 3:00pm On Oct 06, 2007
Hey ezhack what he nees are email address of people he can scam he is a 419.
Re: Need A Webmail by nazzyon(m): 3:08pm On Oct 06, 2007
Well
Re: Need A Webmail by Markenny(m): 3:41pm On Oct 06, 2007
@tope ur work here is to abuse anyone who needs help,and who tell u,that is a 419 guy?this forum is not ment for u alone,becareful how u talk to people, u dont have manners.
Re: Need A Webmail by topeteadr(m): 9:12pm On Oct 06, 2007
@markenny u dont know anything so just shut up i saw with my own eyes a man being arrested by efcc when asked for his offence he was asked why he was using the webmail his license given to him by the owner, & data to show for his monthly subscription, the guy was dumbfounded and was taken away
Re: Need A Webmail by topeteadr(m): 9:23pm On Oct 06, 2007
So markenny just go to hell in that webmail what it contains are email addresses of lots of people even your's. So they extract them and send fruad messages to people. And who are u to tell me that i don't have manner's just shut up u dont know anything.
Re: Need A Webmail by Markenny(m): 3:22pm On Oct 07, 2007
@tope u are crazy, how old are u?
Re: Need A Webmail by topeteadr(m): 10:03pm On Oct 07, 2007
Gosh! A mad person saying one is crazy well that is the way all mad people behave. I think we better get this guy to a mental assylum before he get's out of hand.
Re: Need A Webmail by dempapa111: 3:34pm On Oct 17, 2007
@tope,
i dont blame u for ur reply, for ur early info, i am a computer science student who has a bright future. for u calin me a yahoo yahoo boy no problem. but people like u dont last long. bye .bros u better change
Re: Need A Webmail by topeteadr(m): 7:54pm On Oct 17, 2007
Sorry @dempapa that was my sis she was so nosy when i read through her post's i was mad with her. And i gave her some real good spanking.
Re: Need A Webmail by honsule(m): 7:56pm On Oct 17, 2007
@dempapa111.i like ur reply.u're too kool to be ruffled.maintain dat spirit.
Re: Need A Webmail by honsule(m): 7:59pm On Oct 17, 2007
@Tope.dat is quite thoughtful of u.ur apology
Re: Need A Webmail by topeteadr(m): 8:19pm On Oct 17, 2007
Thanks honsule you clearly understand me. I'm sure you must have read my latest post's.
Re: Need A Webmail by abohrandy: 7:12pm On Oct 19, 2007
webmail as sth personalized?
Re: Need A Webmail by sect(m): 7:59pm On Oct 19, 2007
Like brother like sister
Re: Need A Webmail by topeteadr(m): 9:05pm On Oct 19, 2007
Sect sorry for all my sis did to you i know it must have hurt you very much. Don't get pissed okay.

(1) (Reply)

Please Can Any One Help Me And Tell Me Where To Download Free Thing For My Psp? / Nokia 5630 Xpress Music,e52 And 6720c / Anybody With Any Info On D Price Of A Nokia C6 In The Naija Market?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.