Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,026 members, 7,807,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

I Think The Most Beautiful Places In Africa Are: - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Think The Most Beautiful Places In Africa Are: (38146 Views)

Top 10 Most Dangerous Places In Africa - See Where Nigeria Falls / 7 Must-see Places In Eastern Nigeria / The Most Amazing , Beautiful Places In The World – Visit Once Before You Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think The Most Beautiful Places In Africa Are: by Ladapo(m): 1:34pm On Oct 06, 2007
I think the most beautiful places in Africa are:

Antananarivo-Madagascar
Capetown, South Africa
Ngorongoro, Tanzania
Masai Mara, Kenya
Pemba, Tanzania coast
South western Uganda
Luxor, Eqypt

Re: I Think The Most Beautiful Places In Africa Are: by enomakos(m): 5:07pm On Apr 04, 2009
where did u live?

if u are in nigeria how on earth u never mention any place in nigeria?

what is so beautiful about those place

are those place more beautiful can calabar,lagos,benin city?
Re: I Think The Most Beautiful Places In Africa Are: by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 04, 2009
enomakos:

where did u live?

if u are in nigeria how on earth u never mention any place in nigeria?

what is so beautiful about those place

are those place more beautiful can calabar,lagos,benin city?

People have choices - Ladapo made his. Maybe he didn't mention places in Nigeria, because the places he mentioned in other parts of Africa are indeed nicer? Beauty's subjective.
I haven't visited Calabar, so can't say. But Benin City? Come on! I lived there for 13 years, and I wouldn't call it beautiful, at least not by today's standards.

You can't make someone vote for a place just because they live there!

1 Like

Re: I Think The Most Beautiful Places In Africa Are: by blackspade(m): 3:51am On Apr 05, 2009
This is so hard, so many places to choose from. Here's my incomplete list of most beautiful places in Africa (outside Nigeria):

Cape Town, South Africa

Baia Azul, Angola

Zanzibar, Tanzania

All of Cape Verde

Walvis Bay, Namibia

Mombasa, Kenya

Dahlak Islands, Eritrea

Algeria's non-desert interior

Annobon Island, Equatorial Guinea

The Central Highlands of Kenya
Re: I Think The Most Beautiful Places In Africa Are: by blackspade(m): 4:01am On Apr 05, 2009
My incomplete list of most beautiful places in Nigeria:

Aso Rock, Abuja

Gurara Water Falls

Kura Falls, Plateau

Kwa Falls, Cross River

Beaches in Southwest
Re: I Think The Most Beautiful Places In Africa Are: by Nobody: 4:03am On Apr 05, 2009
I love those Angolan pictures.
Re: I Think The Most Beautiful Places In Africa Are: by SeanT21(f): 6:33am On Apr 05, 2009
My country ofcourse.Its full of Peace and Happiness.**Right from my backyard in Liberia.**The soothing sound of the ocean makes you fall into a pleasant sleep.**

Re: I Think The Most Beautiful Places In Africa Are: by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 05, 2009
I think the most beautiful place in nigeria is my dad's sitting room. You need to see it with your two eyes. If you do, you are gonna come for robbery at night.
Re: I Think The Most Beautiful Places In Africa Are: by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 05, 2009
Bigmodo, you dey crase! grin
Re: I Think The Most Beautiful Places In Africa Are: by iice(f): 4:09pm On Apr 05, 2009
shocked shocked Leaping Lizardz shocked

See coastlines cheesy Gorgeous beaches kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Think The Most Beautiful Places In Africa Are: by vanitty: 4:35pm On Apr 05, 2009
Seychelles

Re: I Think The Most Beautiful Places In Africa Are: by AmAlone: 4:51pm On Apr 05, 2009
# Beyound  Africa. . . #

Sinking Sand. . .
Beyound Africa lays the most beautiful palace in the world
One with glory enough to house Angels
where birds visit to sprincle their Magic
And the Air purified with the pefumes of ANgels. . .

. . .The only land where Angels are claimed to had been seen.
Where snow falls with some touching Glory
And the its pride inspire itself: The spirits of beauty

Before dusk is done, when everybody sleeping.
The trees were rumoured to communicate with some heavenly glories.
I love the City of light, where things is claim to never die.
And behold, Life Internal

one whose landscape Inspires the spirits of Peot.
one whose beauty give magic and its magic, poetry. . . .
And sunset, and trees and trees the pride of the creator above

Or Should we worship our love and thoughs of beaut?
I Love PARIS!! The spirit sweetens me. . . .
Let us Love Gently. Lovin in secret--no good.

Nice one blackspade. ,  .  kiss the most beautiful place in Africa for me is in South Africa
Re: I Think The Most Beautiful Places In Africa Are: by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 05, 2009
Re: I Think The Most Beautiful Places In Africa Are: by asha80(m): 5:39pm On Apr 05, 2009
Did someone mention benincity
Re: I Think The Most Beautiful Places In Africa Are: by ebogentle(m): 6:38pm On Apr 05, 2009
Sorry, but since when WAS Gurara falls in Abuja?
Re: I Think The Most Beautiful Places In Africa Are: by SamMilla1(m): 6:40pm On Apr 05, 2009
Lol, all these blue pictures will turn to yellow sands when u get there.

I am sure cape town is the best of all.
You need to see that place.

I nearly refused to go back home when i visited that place.

Though half the population is white

1 Like

Re: I Think The Most Beautiful Places In Africa Are: by vanitty: 7:44pm On Apr 05, 2009
Kwara state
the last picture is the "future"of our beloved state

Re: I Think The Most Beautiful Places In Africa Are: by PurestBoy(m): 7:46pm On Apr 05, 2009
Any picture of Tinapa?
Re: I Think The Most Beautiful Places In Africa Are: by sunboy(m): 10:13pm On Apr 05, 2009
Mr. Kwara , you forgot the kulende hill or rock i go call am, ? and the stream beside it.
Re: I Think The Most Beautiful Places In Africa Are: by Nobody: 1:21am On Apr 06, 2009
Ado- Ekiti kiss kiss

Re: I Think The Most Beautiful Places In Africa Are: by Treetop20(m): 2:07am On Apr 06, 2009
Angola is a nice place
Re: I Think The Most Beautiful Places In Africa Are: by FBS: 7:39am On Apr 06, 2009
Seychelles is the most beautiful place on earth. It could be the Garden of Eden.
Re: I Think The Most Beautiful Places In Africa Are: by AmAlone: 8:13am On Apr 06, 2009
FBS:

Seychelles is the most beautiful place on earth. It could be the Garden of Eden.

Who Told You That?!
One American proverb says: "See Paris ANd Die. . ."
Guy you need to see what I saw. . .
I mean the Air itself is Perfume kiss And I love IT!!!

1 Like

Re: I Think The Most Beautiful Places In Africa Are: by benincitys(f): 8:18am On Apr 06, 2009
please take Benin city out of the list
Re: I Think The Most Beautiful Places In Africa Are: by vanitty: 8:45am On Apr 06, 2009
FBS:

Yes i agree, all part of the islands are great not just some part which is always the case with other places
Re: I Think The Most Beautiful Places In Africa Are: by Onos4real(m): 8:53am On Apr 06, 2009
I choose delta state
Re: I Think The Most Beautiful Places In Africa Are: by fesse(f): 10:15am On Apr 06, 2009
I choose delta state
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Think The Most Beautiful Places In Africa Are: by ohaechesi(m): 10:22am On Apr 06, 2009
Am Alone:

Who Told You That?!
One American proverb says: "See Paris ANd Die. . ."
Guy you need to see what I saw. . .
I mean the Air itself is Perfume kiss And I love IT!!!

dude, you are right. paris is number one, any time any day. Netherlands is also ok
Re: I Think The Most Beautiful Places In Africa Are: by phatjoe(m): 11:04am On Apr 06, 2009
guys! have you been to Ajegunle?
grin grin grin
Re: I Think The Most Beautiful Places In Africa Are: by AmAlone: 11:14am On Apr 06, 2009
PhatJoe Tell them . . .
A-J Worldwide. . . shocked shocked shocked The whole world dey watch,
Even my guy 2pac add some of the line for one of his song saying:

"To live and die in A-J
Ah place to be. . .
Gatto be there 2 know everybody wanna see. . ." grin grin grin

And he still confessed he love AJ like he love women, cos every Nigga in AJ got a bit of Thugs in them. . . grin grin grin
Re: I Think The Most Beautiful Places In Africa Are: by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 06, 2009
Why are people mentioning Paris, The netherlands?

I thought this thread was about Africa, not Europe?
undecided
Re: I Think The Most Beautiful Places In Africa Are: by MrCrackles(m): 11:42am On Apr 06, 2009
Siena:

Why are people mentioning Paris, The netherlands?

I thought this thread was about Africa, not Europe?
undecided

I wonder ooo! cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FAAN Releases Lists Of Prohibited Items For Passengers / Ikogosi Warm Springs Where Warm And Cold Spring Meet (Pics & Video) / Names Of Bus Stops From Ajah To Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.