Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

If It Were You Will You Marry Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If It Were You Will You Marry Her. (4018 Views)

TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You / Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If It Were You Will You Marry Her. by godsonboy: 4:16pm On Jan 07, 2012
I have an American Lady who is older that me with about 15years . She wants to help me to come to America. But since i don't have a basic University Education she wants us to use the K-1 Visa. The K-1 Visa is a visa that allows an alien fiance(e) to an American citizen to enter into the States and marry his/her partner within 90 days.
  Please i am so confused, but this is a very golden opportunity to leave as a come from a very humble background and really needs to hustle and help my family. As a matter of fact she would have started the process already but i told her to hold on because i hadn't made up my mind. I swear this is crazy.

Suggestions are welcome.

Thanks.
Re: If It Were You Will You Marry Her. by freecocoa(f): 4:22pm On Jan 07, 2012
Are you really new or you created an another Id for this?don't answer that,I think I know the answer.
As for your dilemma,there's someone called SWALLU here,I think you should meet her,she'll give you the best answer.
Re: If It Were You Will You Marry Her. by godsonboy: 4:26pm On Jan 07, 2012
I am new here, though i do visit nairaland every now and then to get hot news thread but i just became a member because i really want to know what you guys here think. And who is this swallu?
Re: If It Were You Will You Marry Her. by SAFO(m): 4:29pm On Jan 07, 2012
How did u guys meet? 419?
Re: If It Were You Will You Marry Her. by freecocoa(f): 4:32pm On Jan 07, 2012
Okay then,SWALLU is the expert in cases like yours,you can check threads with that moniker as the author,by the time you are done reading them,I'm sure you'll get your answer.
Re: If It Were You Will You Marry Her. by godsonboy: 4:33pm On Jan 07, 2012
we met on facebook. That was in Sept 2010. She has visited 2x last year
Re: If It Were You Will You Marry Her. by godsonboy: 4:35pm On Jan 07, 2012
@freecocoa How do i get the thread from SWALLU?
Re: If It Were You Will You Marry Her. by olaboy1: 1:46am On Jan 08, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=803179;sa=showPosts

Swallu is well informed and would throw some light into your dilemma or would be fortune
Re: If It Were You Will You Marry Her. by Beync(f): 6:43am On Jan 08, 2012
Visa! visa! visa! marry ur granny and get American visa shocked
Re: If It Were You Will You Marry Her. by Mynd44: 7:33am On Jan 08, 2012
^^^
It's as easy as that
Re: If It Were You Will You Marry Her. by Beync(f): 7:43am On Jan 08, 2012
^ U mean u did it
Re: If It Were You Will You Marry Her. by Mynd44: 8:02am On Jan 08, 2012
^^^
Yeah I married your Granny and became you step-grand father. Now kneel when you greet me spoilt brat.
Re: If It Were You Will You Marry Her. by Beync(f): 8:28am On Jan 08, 2012
Why the insult? did i call u a name? do you think u know me or wat? braggart now get the hell outa me ok
Re: If It Were You Will You Marry Her. by Mynd44: 9:13am On Jan 08, 2012
Hey no offence. Just making a joke geez
Re: If It Were You Will You Marry Her. by Beync(f): 6:58pm On Jan 08, 2012
Ok coolbut am not a brat am a full responsible adult. Anyways cheers! cool
Re: If It Were You Will You Marry Her. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 08, 2012
@ topic: is she a nlder? grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: If It Were You Will You Marry Her. by lolaluv1(f): 7:07pm On Jan 08, 2012
OP
Don't do it. . . embarassed embarassed
Re: If It Were You Will You Marry Her. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 08, 2012
^^yeah cos. if it sounds too good to be true then it is 9/10. undecided

and i hate to put us American girls out there but SOME of us have that "i did for you, and will remind you ALL the time" mentality. Where you would practically be in her debt forever lol because she brought you to the "promise land" tongue.

Now i see why some guys do engage in what may appear to be green card relationships. it's not right but i just had a thought and i can see how it happens. sometimes the women do make the possibility of a relationship, IMPOSSIBLE. undecided
Re: If It Were You Will You Marry Her. by lolaluv1(f): 7:16pm On Jan 08, 2012
^^
True.
Maybe I'd even support if he's doing it out of love.
But it' so obvious he's only doing it to get out of Naija lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: If It Were You Will You Marry Her. by Mynd44: 8:11pm On Jan 08, 2012
Love or no love the guy should do it
Re: If It Were You Will You Marry Her. by olaboy1: 8:58pm On Jan 08, 2012
i call this the era of another "green card lottery". now not the US government in charge, but the people - time is changing and people are randomly pursuing the full measure of their happiness without any caution. ask yourself, would you pay an agent 800,000 naira to disappear or fly on the much coveted wings of a desperate american granny. I call this second slavery or emotional enslavement, where the slave masters really dont have to travel the sahara to get the slaves, but can do that in proxy with the facilitation of the US embassy cited in those catchment areas.
Re: If It Were You Will You Marry Her. by claremont(m): 9:10pm On Jan 08, 2012
@OP: Go for it, there is no law against marrying older, physically fit, white ladies. The one I am against is marrying an older lady that looks like the one in the picture below; Goodluck!

Re: If It Were You Will You Marry Her. by Shanay(f): 9:24pm On Jan 08, 2012
Don't do it. Pray to God to Bless you with your own resources for your travel to that country. In the end you shall only reap what you sow.
Re: If It Were You Will You Marry Her. by slex(m): 9:24pm On Jan 08, 2012
swallu where are you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: If It Were You Will You Marry Her. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 08, 2012
Enters d tread with my crystal ball,roll it up and down,shakes head,*repeat sequence thrice*thanks d oracle,then face d desperado:''op,you are embarking on a journey of no return''. I see two short guns in that woman closet. Be careful with your smart moves''.
Turns away mumbles,dis children of nowadays are something else.
Re: If It Were You Will You Marry Her. by slex(m): 9:31pm On Jan 08, 2012
godsonboy:

I have an American Lady who is older that me with about 15years . She wants to help me to come to America. But since i don't have a basic University Education she wants us to use the K-1 Visa. The K-1 Visa is a visa that allows an alien fiance(e) to an American citizen to enter into the States and marry his/her partner within 90 days.
  Please i am so confused, but this is a very[b] golden opportunity [/b]to leave as a come from a very humble background and really[b] needs to hustle and help my [/b]family. As a matter of fact she would have started the process already but i told her to hold on because i hadn't made up my mind. I swear this is crazy.

Suggestions are welcome.

Thanks.

I will answer you from 2 points of view

You want to marry someone who you have never met,only online chatting, who is 15 years older and probably Fat?

1.Dude, you dont love or like her so why do you want to marry not even wanting to know her better to see if you want a relationship or not.

2. Guy, we are Nigerians, stop trying to claim a gentleman in the eyes of us all. You want to hustle to help your family and its in USA. its okay, go and  marry and help your family.
For you to post this i must commend you, afterall you could have done what you wanted and none of us here would have known about it.
Re: If It Were You Will You Marry Her. by Beync(f): 9:36pm On Jan 08, 2012
Except you lack confidence and abilities to succeed in life, you can play the drama.
Re: If It Were You Will You Marry Her. by Nobody: 4:50am On Jan 09, 2012
OP think of your future.Will your parents be happy when you bring back a very fat ugly white woman 15 yrs older than you as your wife to be?
Will u be comfortable if your friends laugh you behind your back when you bring an old cargoe like that back to nigeria as a wife?
Will you be able to look at your kids in the face and tell them u married their mummy for green card?
And what sort of a father will your kids make of you when their mummy told them that their lazy daddy jumped into a boat from africa for america and married her for the green card then left her high and dry.My friend please weigh your options clearly before you end up like this clown below me.

Re: If It Were You Will You Marry Her. by babsjnr(m): 4:55am On Jan 09, 2012
@op If swallu see dis thread u no go like ur self. Wait and c
Re: If It Were You Will You Marry Her. by Russialane(m): 4:59am On Jan 09, 2012
@op its guys like u swallu is after relationship of green caRD
Re: If It Were You Will You Marry Her. by Mynd44: 9:08am On Jan 09, 2012
Go for her and stop whinning
Re: If It Were You Will You Marry Her. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 09, 2012
LMAO @ Swallu's pic! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is It That Guy's Alwayz Want To Go For A Lady That Is A Lil Bit Younger / Why I Can't Share My Password With My Boyfriend / Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presenceof A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.