Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Fuel Subsidy Removal: President Goodluck Jonathan's Speech - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Subsidy Removal: President Goodluck Jonathan's Speech (31387 Views)

No Going Back On Subsidy Removal - FG / Jonathan's Speech At Handover Presentation. / Jonathan's Speech At The UN General Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: President Goodluck Jonathan's Speech by mrjingles(m): 11:40pm On Jan 07, 2012
^ very strange that Ghanians are not protesting, because they just started producing oil, or is it that they understand issues better? they are not used to government handouts? or their govt did a better job of communicating the issues involved? I really wonder.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: President Goodluck Jonathan's Speech by 989900: 11:41pm On Jan 07, 2012
Why is there no protest in Ghana as they too just removed subsidy

Nigeria: 2.2million barrels/day

Ghana: 7,000 barrels/day

The power stability in Ghana has empowered the Ghanian economy (at least they have that, what do we have?). Plus I know their Presido does not eat as much as Jona.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: President Goodluck Jonathan's Speech by oiseworld: 11:42pm On Jan 07, 2012
ghana is accepting nigerians who think they would die due to subsidy removal, pls if you fall in that category, kindly report at the benin borders.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: President Goodluck Jonathan's Speech by montelik(m): 11:43pm On Jan 07, 2012
bodejohn:

On a more critical note, the govt is not telling Nigerians the whole truth, how was the subsidy deficit in the 2011 budget paid? Was it not through borrowing? So where will the savings come? There is no subsidy in the budget of 2012, therefore there will be no savings on subsidy except the govt is planning to go borrow again like they have been doing. As laudable as fuel subsidy removal is, this govt is ill prepared, confused, corrupt and above all clueless about what they are set out to achieve.

Personally this is crux of my own beef. They can announce and even implement 40% cuts on gross earnings across all levels and I still won't be satisfied cos we won't have solved d real underlying problems. D same corruption that consumed NNPC, PPRA then found it way into PMS importation and subsidy payments will be there to cause problems once again if govt is not ready to address d issue rather than looking for shortcuts.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: President Goodluck Jonathan's Speech by bodejohn(m): 11:45pm On Jan 07, 2012
stiyke:

but the protesters are not protesting because power isnt constant. So are you saying if there was steady power supply they would not be a protest because of subsidy removal??. Maybe The buses and cars in Ghana ride on water
So if there was constant power supply there would be no protest
I have never seen anyone cook with fuel in Nigeria. The last some ppl tried it they were roasted alive. Are you saying you use fuel to cook in your house??
So the cars and buses in Ghana i want to know, do they run on fuel?? or they run on heavy water?? Are there no transport companies in Ghana??
[size=22pt]Why is there no protest in Ghana as they too just removed subsidy[/size]

A competent court in Ghana already decleared their govt's deregulation policy as non and void, next country please,
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: President Goodluck Jonathan's Speech by Remii(m): 11:46pm On Jan 07, 2012
stiyke:

but the protesters are not protesting because power isnt constant. So are you saying if there was steady power supply they would not be a protest because of subsidy removal??. Maybe The buses and cars in Ghana ride on water
I have never seen anyone cook with fuel in Nigeria. The last some ppl tried it they were roasted alive. Are you saying you use fuel to cook in your house??
So the cars and buses in Ghana i want to know, do they run on fuel?? or they run on heavy water?? Are there no transport companies in Ghana??
[size=22pt]Why is there no protest in Ghana as they too just removed subsidy[/size]

because Ghana once had a ruler called Jerry Rawlings that tied to stakes and killed many of their corrupt leaders, just one day, that lesson is still in the brain of Ghanian leaders, so they don't mess up. There are other reasons o. Public schools, including universities in Ghana are better than private schools. Power has been stable in Ghana for more than 10yrs.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: President Goodluck Jonathan's Speech by 989900: 11:46pm On Jan 07, 2012
As laudable as fuel subsidy removal is, this govt is ill prepared, confused, corrupt and above all clueless about what they are set out to achieve.

Yes o, but they are not clueless, they know what they are planning.

I'm telling you if pump price jumps to N141/litre my president's friends (same old oil cabal and friends of PDP and some foreign investors) would kick start their refineries (which by the way, they already have about 20 issued licences for), making insane profit off Nigerians. With the gov't assisting them to make sure our own refineries don't ever work again.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: President Goodluck Jonathan's Speech by vegeta: 11:50pm On Jan 07, 2012
WHEN U VOTE RUBBISH, U GET RUBBISH IN RETURN. (i am voting for GEJ not PDP). Y ARE U ALL COMPLAINING, WERE U ALL BLIND WEN U VOTED HIM IN.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: President Goodluck Jonathan's Speech by apoti(m): 11:52pm On Jan 07, 2012
if I were in your SHOES at this moment, " GEJ. Shoes again shocked shocked
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: President Goodluck Jonathan's Speech by Gbawe: 11:56pm On Jan 07, 2012
mrjingles:

^ very strange that Ghanians are not protesting, because they just started producing oil, or is it that they understand issues better? they are not used to government handouts? or their govt did a better job of communicating the issues involved? I really wonder.

stiyke:

You guys really need to stop displaying wholesale ignorance and leave Ghana out of your shite !!! They only began producing oil officially and commercially in late 2010. Obviously that means, before then, they were in the worst category posible i.e very poor non-oil producing third world nation that had no choice but to subsidise the importation of refined deritative of crude to keep the economy moving - literally !!!

The current subsidy removal for Ghana has seen PMS rise by 15%. Are you Nigerians at all sane to be comparing that to your hyper-inflation inducing PMS increase of 150%?
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: President Goodluck Jonathan's Speech by Feraz(m): 11:58pm On Jan 07, 2012
apoti:

if I were in your SHOES at this moment, " GEJ. Shoes again  shocked shocked
. . . .lwkmd. . . . .next time a man tells us he has no shoes, let us buy him one. . . . .nothing concerning education. . . . . .
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: President Goodluck Jonathan's Speech by BIGERBOY1: 11:59pm On Jan 07, 2012
apoti:

if I were in your SHOES at this moment, " GEJ. Shoes again  shocked shocked

I wanted to go and sleep but I just had to laugh at the above b4 I go grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: President Goodluck Jonathan's Speech by mrjingles(m): 12:01am On Jan 08, 2012
Gbawe:

You guys really need to stop displaying wholesale ignorance and leave Ghana out of your shite !!! They only began producing oil officially and commercially in late 2010. Obviously that means, before then, they were in the worst category posible i.e very poor non-oil producing third world nation that had no choice but to subsidise the importation of refined deritative of crude to keep the economy moving - literally !!!

The current subsidy removal for Ghana has seen PMS rise by 15%. Are you Nigerians at all sane to be comparing that to your hyper-inflation inducing PMS increase of 150%?
The above is a perfect example of circular logic.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: President Goodluck Jonathan's Speech by Toks2008(m): 12:02am On Jan 08, 2012
Gabbysky:

Thank God this EVIL PMS subsidy is gone for good, no matter what NLC/TUC, Civil orgs et all think, this is one in many deregulation plans to come. The corruption in the O & G sector is so bad, it stinks.
People who are free to go about their normal activities should not be molested, Workers who want to go to work can (not all support industrial actions b4 negotiations), transportation will be available, and I believe the police won't have a need to be brutal on anyone except to miscreants trying to hijack the activities of a few to foment trouble or damages.
As for Boko Haram, their time will soon come, God is still on the THRONE!
Nigeria must move forward no matter what and many people will be forced to swallow their words by God's Grace.
Somehow, I still have hope in this country.
And BTW, I think I like some constructive criticisms here on the Govt, it kinda make them accountable (eg: 25% B.S cut).
God Bless NIGERIA and NIGERIANS!!

In as much as i'm tempted to  call you unreasonable, i will rather want to enlighten you more on what you and your brainless president are asking Nigerians to do.

1. GEJ wants Nigerianns to pay for the coruptions of the criminals we have in the government sector who smuggle our fuel to neihgbouring countries in match boxrs oh sorry Tankers without been stoped by the law enforcement agencies.
2.The Government is asking Nigerians to suffer for the criminal act of exporting excess crude that are never documented since they know this is the only way to steal our money indirectly.
3. Government is asking Nigerians to suffer for their negligence over the years in allowing the refiniries to deteriorate to this level.
4.Please ask the government to account for the funds accrued from diesel subsidy removal for about 5yrs now and you will see how criminal these governments have been.

Now if they must remove subsidy for whatever crazy reasons they have, must they do it in this manner with over 100% sudden increase?

Is it not reasonable for the government to at least provide stable electricity so that the Barbers,Tailors,small scale enteprenures and the masses wil not need to buy fuel to do their business and enjoy their stay at home after a hard day's job?

Is it not necessary for the government to at least implement a reasonable minimum wage to cushon the effect of sharp incraese in commodites as a result of subsidy removal.

So please Nigerians should understand that even if there is any need to remove subsidy for any baseless reasons, it ought to have been done in a gradual way and Nigerians will understand.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: President Goodluck Jonathan's Speech by DRANOEL(m): 12:05am On Jan 08, 2012
apoti:

if I were in your SHOES at this moment, " GEJ. Shoes again  shocked shocked

i dey die of laughter!
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: President Goodluck Jonathan's Speech by sixtus4: 12:08am On Jan 08, 2012
Please take it easy!
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: President Goodluck Jonathan's Speech by ikooko(m): 12:30am On Jan 08, 2012
Now i know why goverment refused to properly fund education sector - so that they can feed our ears with rubbish.
IMO if govt remove subsidy and buy buses to cushion d effect of subsidy removal, where are they getting d money to buy and maintain those buses? I'd rather think of it as deregulation of oil section to subsidise transport sector.
These buses, will they be available for use by trader from up north to south usually on night journeys and farmers in my village to bring thier produce to town?
I just hope the buses are not for PDP card carrying members only.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: President Goodluck Jonathan's Speech by aljharem(m): 12:33am On Jan 08, 2012
stiyke:

Why is there no protest in Ghana as they too just removed subsidy

1. you are thinking illogical here and I am sorry to say brainless

2.You do not even understand why there is protest and yet you come here to appear like a knowledgeable person

it seems after all the talk, shouting, teaching, lecture, protest, educating, directing, talking, etc people are doing, you still don't know why people are angry

1. Yes the system/ government is corrupt. In fact the country is socked in corruption

2. Yes subsidy has to go and everyone supports the FG for that

3. Before the removal of subsidy, build our refinery so we would not have this same issue in the future

4. proper security on our borders so smugglers aka the benefit thieves would not smuggle oil

5. Before removal of subsidy , CUT THE COST OF GOVERANCE. An average senator in Nigeria collects more than Obama the american president.

6. Now remove subsidy.

Other things people are protesting for because it was a build up of anger since 1970 and this was the opportunity for a revolution are

1. protest against corruption and the arrest of these people

2. protest against boko haram and killing of Christians/igbos

3. protest against the NEGLIGENT of the Niger-delta

My advice for you is to just keep shut if you are confused to what people are protesting against or don't know what to say. thanks

Your sort of mentality is the reason why Nigeria is still where it is today. No light, No security, No shelter, No good roads, No good water, No refinery even though we are oil producing, Total neglect of infrastructure, Total neglect of the Niger-delta, Total neglect of the Niger bridge, Total neglect of people dying in the North, Lack of accountability, Lack of credibility, Lack of industrial growth apart from Oil which the entire country is dependant on, Lack of economic growth apart from the telecommunication sector by OBJ
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: President Goodluck Jonathan's Speech by olajide8(m): 12:35am On Jan 08, 2012
What is 25% percent in actual terms his feeding allowance is close to 1billion 25% off makes it about 750million still to high he should slash it by 50%, for state house as if the sss officers on duty don't get rations when on duty as well as the police and military personnel directly, GEJ salary according to revenue mobilization set during OBJ time is about 2million plus he is only slashing it by 25% meaning he still goes home with 1.5m when he leaves office the house he would stay in would be built by juluis berger for him anywhere he says he wants it with our money why not half that money go home with 1million, since he wouldn't even spend it through out his tenure so, what of the contract the ministers are allowed to award to themselves, has this been cancelled, lagos state alone has 2000 buses but the federal govt is buying 1600 for the whole federation these buses I guess the drivers would have a special market where they would purchase their food items, and schools where they would take their children to and would pay the old rate of fees, the legislator what is going to happen they should slash theirs also by 50% he should use the presidential veto he exercised unilaterally when increasing oil price. Act and stop talking we want to see these projects started first before you remove this subsidy.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: President Goodluck Jonathan's Speech by ade80: 12:39am On Jan 08, 2012
stiyke:

Yes we don't use fuel to cook but we need it to run the gen so we can blend pepper, power our fridges and light up the kitchen
We
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: President Goodluck Jonathan's Speech by Nobody: 12:43am On Jan 08, 2012
GOD Bless the President.

May his plans come to fruition without frustration by his enemies.

May God protect and preserve him and his family.

AMEN.

Also God Bless Nigeria, may it's enemies be routed and defeated decisively.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: President Goodluck Jonathan's Speech by tpia5: 12:44am On Jan 08, 2012
ade_77:

Yes we don't use fuel to cook but we need it to run the gen so we can blend pepper, power our fridges and light up the kitchen
We

^^are you saying that's the reason for the protests?
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: President Goodluck Jonathan's Speech by ade80: 12:48am On Jan 08, 2012
tpia@:

^^are you saying that's the reason for the protests?

Fight corruption
Provide electricity which will reduce consumption of fuel by about 50%
then remove subsidy, the cart should not be before the horse
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: President Goodluck Jonathan's Speech by ikooko(m): 12:56am On Jan 08, 2012
frosbel:

GOD Bless the President.

May his plans come to fruition without frustration by his enemies.

May God protect and preserve him and his family.

AMEN.

Haters go take a Hike !!!!
Your comment does not represent someone that resides in a politically matured city of london even though your location shows that.
If you realy want to pray for mr president, pls do that in your house, nobody is interested in reading your prayers.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: President Goodluck Jonathan's Speech by oiseworld: 1:14am On Jan 08, 2012
alj harem:

1. you are thinking illogical here and I am sorry to say brainless

2.You do not even understand why there is protest and yet you come here to appear like a knowledgeable person

it seems after all the talk, shouting, teaching, lecture, protest, educating, directing, talking, etc people are doing, you still don't know why people are angry

1. Yes the system/ government is corrupt. In fact the country is socked in corruption

2. Yes subsidy has to go and everyone supports the FG for that

3. Before the removal of subsidy, build our refinery so we would not have this same issue in the future

4. proper security on our borders so smugglers aka the benefit thieves would not smuggle oil

5. Before removal of subsidy , CUT THE COST OF GOVERANCE. An average senator in Nigeria collects more than Obama the american president.

6. Now remove subsidy.

Other things people are protesting for because it was a build up of anger since 1970 and this was the opportunity for a revolution are

1. protest against corruption and the arrest of these people

2. protest against boko haram and killing of Christians/igbos

3. protest against the NEGLIGENT of the Niger-delta

My advice for you is to just keep shut if you are confused to what people are protesting against or don't know what to say. thanks

Your sort of mentality is the reason why Nigeria is still where it is today. No light, No security, No shelter, No good roads, No good water, No refinery even though we are oil producing, Total neglect of infrastructure, Total neglect of the Niger-delta, Total neglect of the Niger bridge, Total neglect of people dying in the North, Lack of accountability, Lack of credibility, Lack of industrial growth apart from Oil which the entire country is dependant on, Lack of economic growth apart from the telecommunication sector by OBJ

this is a post of an insane man.
num 1.2. on you list is good.
3. shows you are insane and have no iota of understanding in you. for your information those refineries have been dead since IBB regime, and all effort to resuscitate them were sabotaged by our ever corrupt brothers, friends. (we NIGERIANS) does that not tell you that the government can not build does refineries. with out the help of the private sector, and the private sector would not invest if in a none deregulated oil sector.

4. you are talking like you don't know Nigerians. all our security and immigration offices work their transfer to the borders to make more money for their pocket. people like you are the problems of this country, who would keep doing things the same way and expect a different result.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: President Goodluck Jonathan's Speech by EPOMA(m): 1:22am On Jan 08, 2012
Moreti:

I am still shocked on what some Nigerian pple are askin for and wishing for.

My point is, paying corrupt oil thieves (subsidy) is not what we shuld be quarrelling and wanting to be rversed, not at all. A subsidy that cannot be audited and monitored because they all have papers from the ports, and PPPRA pays by dcuments (fake papers gotten through bribes) and even if you take them to court, no evidience becuase they have signed papers from the port.

I assure you all the big boys in NNPC, DPR, PPPRA have fake oil companies which we pay "subsidy"to without bringing in one drop of PMS.

Little wonder the subsidy money keeps increasing every year, becuase more people "eye" dey open, all uneed do is register a company, bribe your way through DPR, NNPC, PPPRA and BOOM you start getting fuel subsidy.

Shuld we be fighting for reversal of payment to oil thieves (subsidy)? This is one good thing that has ever happened in thei country and am still amzed at how Jonathan can do this.

This is a right step and we shuld not be fighting for its reversal, becuae it means we shuld continue paying few already rich corrupt pple that u cannot track, rather we shuld fight for the subsidy to be reversed to the pockets of the masses. Yes we will buy the fuel at whatever market rate, butt he government shuold subsidise by:

1. Increase minimum wage - to buffer the increase in PMS
2. Pay walfare or oil subsidy walfare (something like that)
3. provide alternative transport.
4. and any other thing that will directly benefit the ordinary nigerian not the other way round.

This what we shuld strike for, not to strike for govt to continue paying corrupt money (I wonda y Jona is even insisting not ot reverse, after all they will benefit more)

Another reason we should fight and strike is for their allowances and salaries/benefits to be reveiewed and government spendings, audited and make them accountable. this are beta reasons to fight.

NLC shuld fight for the subsidies to be paid to the masses as listed above and for govt benefits and spendings to be reduced and made accountable and auditable, that is a good fight, not to be fighting that subsidy shld be paid to pple who hav been feeding fat.

Am out.

My own point is if a government can not handle just paperwork from the port and think the best option is to remove subsidy. Please can you tell me how that same government will be able to deal with Boko Haram bringing weapons through our ports and presenting fake documents at the port.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: President Goodluck Jonathan's Speech by aljharem(m): 1:25am On Jan 08, 2012
oiseworld:

this is  a post of an insane man.
num 1.2. on you list is  good.
3. shows you are insane and have no iota of understanding in you. for your information those refineries have been dead since IBB regime, and all effort to resuscitate them were sabotaged by our ever corrupt brothers, friends. (we NIGERIANS) does that not tell you that the government can not build does refineries. with out the help of the private sector, and the private sector would not invest if in a none deregulated oil sector.

A beg go siddon for one place

Why should the private sector build the refinery ?

Niger republic refinery was built by the Government, Why can't the government do the same

What would the money for the removal of subsidy be used for ?

Sabotage by who ?  ARE THEY gods that they cannot be arrested ?

You seem to be more insane than beaf bead brain people. WICKED PEOPLE THAT WANT NIGERIANS TO KEEP SUFFERING SO THE STATUE QUOTE CAN REMAIN THE SAME. WICKED PEOPLE

oiseworld:

4. you are talking like you don't know Nigerians. all our security and immigration offices work their transfer to the borders to make more money for their pocket.  

The why not change the workers ?

Why not sack or better still arrest the workers collecting bribe ?

Did they not learn it from the people at the top ?

Why can't walls be built on some of our borders ?

Why can't you give people registered IDs and passport so we know who is Nigerian and who is not

YOU ARE SICK if you think the STATUE QUOTE WOULD REMAIN THE SAME just for another person to be giving us story about fuel subsidy again

BTW use ur orginal username. thanks and stop this rubbish games
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: President Goodluck Jonathan's Speech by ziga: 1:40am On Jan 08, 2012
GEJ is the biggest idddiot alive.

Na God go punish all of them.

Removing 25% of basic salary. . . . Like we don't know that the allowances they receive are at least 20x their basic salary.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: President Goodluck Jonathan's Speech by oiseworld: 1:43am On Jan 08, 2012
see mumu oh!
govt after govt have come and the refineries are still where they are, do you think they've not released money towards fixing it, they still go behind to share the money.

your reply on that of the borders irritates me the most.

who should arrest who, in this corrupt country called Nigeria,  divided by religious,tribal,ethnic differences you think dis is London where people could just be arrested for offences ccommited you are joking

every NIGERIAN know we need strong decisions to move this country forward,  we've seen one now  we are complaining.

you can put curtains at the borders if you wish. or just say insted of sacking corrupt workers, all nigNigeriansould just migrate to another place since we all are corrupt.

pls think and understand things to the very depth, so you would know why decisions like this have to be taken.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: President Goodluck Jonathan's Speech by LogicMind: 1:43am On Jan 08, 2012
I am now starting to like the president.
Stop complaining: Good medicine is always bitter.

Those in favour of subsidy, have you asked yourselves where the subsidy money come from?
Other countries without subsidies are doing better than us.
I wish he should start taxing fuel and petroleum products to generate more revenue. Maybe then Nigerians will start appreciating the value of money instead of all the waste that is going on right now.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: President Goodluck Jonathan's Speech by ziga: 1:52am On Jan 08, 2012
Logic Mind:

I am now starting to like the president.
Stop complaining: Good medicine is always bitter.

Those in favour of subsidy, have you asked yourselves where the subsidy money come from?
Other countries without subsidies are doing better than us.
I wish he should start taxing fuel and petroleum products to generate more revenue. Maybe then Nigerians will start appreciating the value of money instead of all the waste that is going on right now.

Mr Man.

What are you saying there. How can the common Nigerian waste what he doesn't have

The waste is from the government. From all of the unnecessary expenditures for themselves, their wives, children and their friends.

God go punish all of them!!!
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: President Goodluck Jonathan's Speech by aljharem(m): 1:58am On Jan 08, 2012
oiseworld:

see mumu oh!
govt after govt have come and the refineries are still where they are, do you think they've not released money towards fixing it, they still go behind to share the money.

your reply on that of the borders irritates me the most.

who should arrest who, in this corrupt country called Nigeria,  divided by religious,tribal,ethnic differences you think dis is London where people could just be arrested for offences ccommited you are joking

every NIGERIAN know we need strong decisions to move this country forward,  we've seen one now  we are complaining.

you can put curtains at the borders if you wish. or just say insted of sacking corrupt workers, all nigNigeriansould just migrate to another place since we all are corrupt.

pls think and understand things to the very depth, so you would know why decisions like this have to be taken.

you lack depths thinking and understanding of Nigeria and a  bit daf.t I must say

1. If a government keeps throwing money to building of refineries and it is still not built can we not ask where all the money has gone and who it was paid to ? Or what sort of mumu people do we have in the country that think based on sentiments ?

2. So you agree that there is corruption in the country right ? If there is then should we keep looking and do nothing about it just because it is Nigeria ? Or Nigeria was born of corruption right from the inception ? This is the sort of daf.t reasoning that has held Nigeria back 200 years behind some countries.

3. Every Nigerian know we need strong decision Yes but if the decision what keep the system to keep running then NO.

I think this is my last reply to you

You seem like a sentimental person that thinks the "Nigerian mentality" which we have been doing for 50 years and still you what people to keep thinking that way. Well sorry bros things are about to Change in Nigeria FOR THE BETTER.

If you think the statue quote would remain the same were people would be billionires within 4-5 years then I fell sorry for you.

Madueke the petrolum minister just bought a 20 MILLION EURO HOUSe IN AUSTRIA, where did she get the money from ? and why is she asking for the removal of subsidy now when things are not in place ?

Abeg bros or sister, go and sleep you are not thinking straight here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Anambra Election: I Did Not Rig Alone - Arrested INEC Official / Bomb Blast At Alkali Road Kaduna / Tinubu: Between Paris And London.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.