Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner (4329 Views)

Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women...#killer Facts / Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. / Would You Seriously Consider Getting Married To A Guy Who Smokes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by wisepluto(m): 10:01pm On Jan 09, 2012
simply put: they DISGUST me, (but for a fee)
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by Mynd44: 10:28pm On Jan 09, 2012
As long as she is human and meets my standards. No problem. I really don't care about the complexion
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by Goldieluks: 10:33pm On Jan 09, 2012
They disgust me fee or no fee,not for me. undecided
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by Mynd44: 10:40pm On Jan 09, 2012
Too bad
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by ektbear: 10:41pm On Jan 09, 2012
"It Don't Matter If You're
Black Or White"

- MJ
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by kokoye(m): 10:45pm On Jan 09, 2012
racism is universal . . .reverse / inverted or not.
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by MrsChima1(f): 10:45pm On Jan 09, 2012
White men rocks! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by claremont(m): 10:45pm On Jan 09, 2012
People who make decisions (relationship or otherwise) purely on the basis of skin colour are worse than animals IMHO, animals don't even do such things. Bigots!
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by kokoye(m): 10:47pm On Jan 09, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

White men rocks! grin grin grin grin grin grin

so you heard.

wait . . define 'rocks'
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by MrsChima1(f): 10:48pm On Jan 09, 2012
kokoye:

so you heard.

wait . . define 'rocks'

Awesome, terrific, and pulsating.
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by kokoye(m): 10:49pm On Jan 09, 2012
define 'pulsating'
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by MrsChima1(f): 10:50pm On Jan 09, 2012
heart beating.
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 09, 2012
wisepluto:

simply put: they DISGUST me,  (but for a fee)
Bloody Hallucinating Racist!
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by kokoye(m): 10:55pm On Jan 09, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

heart beating.

what do you mean by 'beating'?
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by freecocoa(f): 11:00pm On Jan 09, 2012
Well never say never so if love and God takes me to a whitey,no wahala, but he must be fine sha and have good set of teeth.
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by kokoye(m): 11:02pm On Jan 09, 2012
^^^

Thank God for dentures grin
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 09, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by MrsChima1(f): 11:32pm On Jan 09, 2012
kokoye:

what do you mean by 'beating'?

Meaning he makes the heart beat. What with this nine hundred dollars questions?
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by MrsChima1(f): 11:33pm On Jan 09, 2012
Greek men have swagger! (looking at Inkie)
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by freecocoa(f): 11:38pm On Jan 09, 2012
kokoye:

^^^

Thank God for dentures grin
hahaha,I totally forgot those,yeah thank jah for them,I totally can stop worrying about teeth now. grin
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by justwise(m): 11:44pm On Jan 09, 2012
wisepluto:

simply put: they DISGUST me, (but for a fee)

They disgust you? I'm sure you disgust them as well.
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 09, 2012
undecided
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by Sijo01(f): 11:56pm On Jan 09, 2012
undecided
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by tavon(m): 12:04am On Jan 10, 2012
It's funny how we scream and yell racism when White men call us degrading names but what amuses me is how normal we blacks can call another race disgusting. 
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by slimyem: 12:15am On Jan 10, 2012
NO!
Fair-skinned men have never appealed to me and probably wont ever!
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by Nobody: 12:29am On Jan 10, 2012
OP's Question and following statement = Nonsense.
The only thing disgusting is your comment, OP.

claremont:

People who make decisions (relationship or otherwise) purely on the basis of skin colour are worse than animals IMHO, animals don't even do such things. Bigots!
Yep!!
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by chucluvr(f): 4:36am On Jan 10, 2012
I would consider marrying a white guy. I had the most sweetest guy who was Italian and Cherokee Indian (does that count as white) who wanted to take me out to dinner. I turned him down because I was in a relationship at the time. I don't think skin color should be a deciding factor in who you choose to date or marry. If it is, then you are probably missing out on a potential mate who would be perfect for you and who would love you unconditionally.
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by Mynd44: 4:41am On Jan 10, 2012
Racism is not just whites treating blacks poorly it also works in the reverse
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by InkedNerd(f): 5:06am On Jan 10, 2012
@OP: Yes, I have considered getting married to a white partner. A person's color is no reason for me to not want to be with them.
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by Araboy(m): 6:10am On Jan 10, 2012
NO NO NO  grin
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by Roland17(m): 6:19am On Jan 10, 2012
Without a second thought, if the feeling is mutual i would give it my best,
Re: Will You Ever Consider Getting Married To A White Partner by InkedNerd(f): 7:00am On Jan 10, 2012
Araboy:

NO NO NO  grin

lol, you didn't need to answer the question. We already knew what your answer would be grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

How do I help / Am A Jerk, Is There My Type Here? / 5 Characteristics Displayed By Livestocks That Will Be Slaughtered For Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.