Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,933 members, 7,799,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

#occupynigeria Tshirts : Wear The Movement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #occupynigeria Tshirts : Wear The Movement (692 Views)

How NLC And TUC Betrayed #occupynigeria: An Insider Account / #occupynigeria: Lagos Protest At Gani Fawehinmi Park, Ojota. / #occupynigeria Protest Goes Cyber. Govt Officials Private Numbers Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#occupynigeria Tshirts : Wear The Movement by rango2011(m): 12:09am On Jan 10, 2012
Nigerians alll over the world can now get an opportunity to participate in the #occupynigeria movement which is not only happening in Nigeria , but in cities all over the world.You can now get #occupynigeria  tshirts and merchandise from here : http://www.zazzle.com/occupynigeria .It's time for the movement to explode, Nigerians and friends of Nigerians al over the world can get #occupynigeria tshirts here : http://www.zazzle.com/occupynigeria .The Nigerian Government must be made to accountable to it's people. More designs coming up.
Re: #occupynigeria Tshirts : Wear The Movement by manny4life(m): 12:53am On Jan 10, 2012
Really dude? embarassed embarassed embarassed

Hungry people are protesting N141/liter fuel, and you want them to purchase $28.00 (N4480), that will buy them 32liters of fuel, SMH undecided undecided undecided
Re: #occupynigeria Tshirts : Wear The Movement by ezeagu(m): 12:57am On Jan 10, 2012
$$$
Re: #occupynigeria Tshirts : Wear The Movement by georgem(m): 1:01am On Jan 10, 2012
taking advantage of the situation
Re: #occupynigeria Tshirts : Wear The Movement by rango2011(m): 1:01am On Jan 10, 2012
Lwkmd, its a free world, alternatively people protesting can purchase d tees locally,its an opportunity for nigerians in the diaspora and in some isolated countries to purchase quality ,not low quality tees onlines and get it shipped,and besides there' a discount of 35 percent for bulk orders smiley
Re: #occupynigeria Tshirts : Wear The Movement by rango2011(m): 1:05am On Jan 10, 2012
@georgem , I'm not taking opportunity of the situation,rather I'm fulfilling a NEED.some people all over the world who want to identify with the #occupy nigerian movement,I'm giving them an opportunity to order a teeshirt and identify themselves with the movement,I'm not running a local department cheap store,where ppl can work in and buy a tshirt for $10,its a freaking online store.so piss off.I believe in the #occupynigeria movement that's why I'm fulfilling this need
Re: #occupynigeria Tshirts : Wear The Movement by manny4life(m): 1:16am On Jan 10, 2012
Nwanne carry go, e no easy,

Man must make $$$,  by force $$$ grin grin grin

To be honest, I thought of Zazzle last week during New Year, anyway, my brother sell, sell, and sell, make sure you remit some back home to help the poor (charity donations)  grin grin grin
Re: #occupynigeria Tshirts : Wear The Movement by rango2011(m): 1:21am On Jan 10, 2012
@manny4life thanks bro,the only way we can make it affordable is if people order in bulk, single orders are expensive, people want to identify with #occupynigeria all over the world,its a huge opportunity for them to wear these tees and show their support for the #occupynigeria movement
Re: #occupynigeria Tshirts : Wear The Movement by MeGaStReEt: 1:27am On Jan 10, 2012
Sharp guys, dem don turn the matter to business
Re: #occupynigeria Tshirts : Wear The Movement by MeGaStReEt: 1:30am On Jan 10, 2012
rango2011:

@manny4life thanks bro,the only way we can make it affordable is if people order in bulk, single orders are expensive, people want to identify with #occupynigeria all over the world,its a huge opportunity for them to wear these tees and show their support for the #occupynigeria movement

STFU, we don't need your rub-ish t-shirt to protest, if dem born you well, bring am come ojota tomorrow make you come selll wether dem kno go burn you alive. . . . #occupy tshirt ko multiply tshirt ni
Re: #occupynigeria Tshirts : Wear The Movement by Lasinoh: 3:36am On Jan 10, 2012
God forbid me to wear such a badge of slavery. kiss

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Students Ask Okonjo-iweala, Allison-madueke To Apologise To Nigerians / Another Lion Of The Desert In Making As Us Deploys 12,000 Troops In Libya / Gej Special Advicers And Aids - More Than Anticipated " House"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.