Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,721 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study (203267 Views)

What Course Would You Not Advise Anyone To Study? / Job Seekers: What Course Did U Study? / Job Seekers: What Jobs Can You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (152) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by chasis: 8:16pm On May 05, 2006
hello,m yetunde rojugbokan, m a new member. to ur qtn, i studied Estate Management. I v a qtn to ask wat do i stand to benefit by beren a member of this group. tanx
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by Bolaji4349(m): 6:48pm On May 07, 2006
Am joining the crew

Mine is Bsc. computer Sec. (Univeristy of lagos )
ADNE:- Advance deploma in Network Engineering (Apetech Worldwide)
MCP: Microsoft cetify Professional e.t.c
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by ejum: 10:09am On May 08, 2006
mine is microbiology.
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by ofu: 11:06am On May 08, 2006
[color=#990000][/color]hi i read maketing B coolsc
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by Gennie(f): 7:56pm On May 08, 2006
B.Sc Physiology, University of ibadan, Oracle certified professional. It doesn't matter where i work so long as the money is good
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by cessy(f): 11:04am On May 09, 2006
grin hi all maybe i shld put in for two friends of mine they have higher diploma in Networking and Computer

Engineering they both will appreciate if they get a well paid job
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by racey2k: 12:54pm On May 09, 2006
how?
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by fiskolo(m): 4:04pm On May 09, 2006
I am an Accountant. HND Accountancy & ACA 3 plus years of experience

I need a change of job
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by osome(f): 11:52pm On May 09, 2006
hi guess am the newest member for now.i read BSc microbiology
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by omoalare: 11:45am On May 10, 2006
Hello Pals, I have BSC in Accountancy with upper credit from Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka Anambra state
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by kajad(m): 11:52am On May 10, 2006
omoalare:

Hello Pals, I have BSC in Accountancy with upper credit from Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka Anambra state
what do you mean Bsc Upper credit
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by Leks(m): 6:08pm On May 10, 2006
Hi ya'll I have Bsc in Accounting as well as MBA Management
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by Rare(m): 8:41pm On May 10, 2006
I just want to know: Has any body benefitted from posting on this topic; or is this just to show off credentials
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by Borels(f): 11:44am On May 11, 2006
I have a B.A in philosophy from the University of Benin.
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by emmaebony(m): 2:37pm On May 11, 2006
hi, read accounting. HND
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by SOJ(m): 2:59pm On May 11, 2006
Hi, have a 2nd class Bsc Building degree.
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by salamat(f): 8:54am On May 12, 2006
mine is b sc. biochemistry and i will like to work in the bank.
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by Bajoms(f): 10:30am On May 12, 2006
Hello,

This Ad has been on for sometime and i sincerely hope am not typing for the fun of it. I dont know if i have any learned colleagues on board but with this i announce my humble presence:

All rise for the learned colleague on Board!

Abeg no vex, I studied law & i need a gooooood job cool
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by larryb1(f): 10:34am On May 12, 2006
Hi mine is B.SC CHEMISTRY.
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by elphem(m): 12:15pm On May 12, 2006
HND Electrical
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by samk1: 1:31pm On May 12, 2006
Hi pap
l obtained B.Sc in applied Biochemistry.
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by kalicoco(m): 2:06pm On May 12, 2006
hi,
i read Geography and Regional Planning Bsc.
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by deluxebabe(f): 2:34pm On May 12, 2006
Hi room mine is Bsc Business Administration
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by obiamaka: 6:39pm On May 12, 2006
mine is marketing bsc and i completed NYSC on feb.
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by Pinchins: 12:54pm On May 13, 2006
Hi, i'm pinchins,mine is civil engineering
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by CoolDave(m): 3:15pm On May 13, 2006
Hey guys,what is going on here---I studied this ,I studied that, blablabla, if u want statistics,visit any University or Polytechnic. Is there a moderator?gathering the info?
what would you want to use the courses for? Are you getting info for a non-govermental Organisation trying to hit the government with rate of Unemployment in the country? My dear Lady (Computer Scientist--There are better things to do than embarking on projects without aim or goals).
If you need my words ,I'll tell you you have started well,but think of the way it will help others and make them work on their own--We the young graduates should start to think of ways of settling down on our own instead of labouring to get a job or stuffs like that.
I am open to criticism,and comments---reach me @ adams2eve2002@yahoo.com lipsrsealed
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by adeg(m): 12:25pm On May 15, 2006
Is this really helpful??
People should come back to inform us that they got interview IV or appointment through this post.
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by dbaby(f): 2:43pm On May 15, 2006
My name is Laniyan Adeola.

I have BSc (Hons Economics) 2.2 (2002)

Student member ICAN
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by Yayo: 3:13pm On May 15, 2006
My name is ADEYEYE ABAYOMI
B.sc Geography.
OAU Ile Ife.
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by Muonaka(m): 8:44pm On May 15, 2006
Mine is Project Management Technology (B.Tech)
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by Femsyn(m): 8:54pm On May 15, 2006
I would like to know if there job opportunities for computer graphics operators with a first degree in the United Kingdom and if so what is the range of jobs available?
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by Pinchins: 9:57pm On May 15, 2006
I'm pinchins, Mine is civil engineering

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (152) (Reply)

Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 / NERC Recruitment: What's the update? / Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.