Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study - Jobs/Vacancies (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study (203312 Views)

What Course Would You Not Advise Anyone To Study? / Job Seekers: What Course Did U Study? / Job Seekers: What Jobs Can You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (152) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by efohay(m): 1:33pm On Jul 09, 2007
yes ooooooooo, mine is HND-COMPUTER SCIENCE with IT experience. Thanks oooooooo
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by efohay(m): 1:34pm On Jul 09, 2007
yes ooooooooo, mine is HND-COMPUTER SCIENCE with IT experience. Thanks oooooooo
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by tonerro1(m): 1:47pm On Jul 10, 2007
HI PEOPLE i read accounting and i would love to change my current job wink
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by Kate1985: 3:26pm On Jul 10, 2007
me i studied chemical engineering.so mine is B.Eng.
keep d flag flyin
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by Harrizon(m): 5:49pm On Jul 10, 2007
Hi,
     I studied Banking and Finance from Federal Polytechnic Ede and I graduated Upper Credit .

Chau

Harrizon
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by oloolo: 5:58pm On Jul 10, 2007
hello everyone
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by oloolo: 6:02pm On Jul 10, 2007
well i studied
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by benheart(f): 7:16pm On Jul 10, 2007
hello friend,

thanks for your help,mine is Diploma in INSURANCE but am a trained secretary with compter experience.

thanks.
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by ikhideman(m): 3:31am On Jul 11, 2007
Hi I hav a B.Sc in Accounting - ikhides@gmail.com
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by mijd(m): 6:23am On Jul 11, 2007
Obtained an HND in elect/elect and had a C&G in instrumentation and production operations. Sure I am oil and gas biased ie I like the O&G sector smiley
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by tuoyee: 9:24am On Jul 11, 2007
i m t.y i have B.ENG in civil engineering.i hd a 2-1.wdnt mind the oil/consulting firms or construction/ consulting firm
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by JaneNebo(f): 11:37am On Jul 11, 2007
God bless u all we will make it in Jesus name amen.
Mine is HND Business Admin. and Management ( Upper Credit)
e-mail janyfrancis4ever@yahoo.com
thanks.
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by omoelele1(f): 11:44am On Jul 11, 2007
Hi my name is Soyingbe Sunday, but am using my sister's account.i read Computer Science (HND).thanks
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by solo2859: 12:40pm On Jul 11, 2007
Hi,
Quite an interesting post. Little wonder the large number of respondents.
I holds a [b]Bachelor Degree in Agricultural Economics with a Second Class Upper Division.(2:1)[/b]Need a Banking, Multinational Companies,oil & Gas and other interesting offers where career growth is encouraged.
Thanks.
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by akumbu: 1:38pm On Jul 11, 2007
Naira landers, Is work all about pay?
It is highly embarrassing that the only thing a lot of job beekers are interested in is how much they will be paid. even when the person has nothing to offer, somebody with empty brain that doesn't even know the scope of job, will first ask for pay before he/she knows the responsibilities.
It is a very bad attitude, a lot of pple have been bounced by intended employer b/c of that, yet we will never learn.
Use your indispansability as you negotiating tool in the company, accept any offer first and proove your worth, then you can negotiate, when they stock with your performance and services.
That is why everybody is fighting to get a job in the bank where your brain is not needed for anything and you earn fat salary. ot they go to big organisations and hide under the cover of few brilliant ones and collect salary without any positive input, how will such an employer keep you for long? you will be laid off soon and you come back to hunt for job.
Go to small organisation and get traine, gatter your experiences and move to bigger ones, acquire skills while you are still searching 4 a job and add value to that paper certificate u have , that gives you an edge over other job seekers.
dont look out for money as a beginner, look out for exposure and knowledge.
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by easylife(m): 2:38pm On Jul 11, 2007
Am Balogun I.A by name, i graduated from university of Ilorin,B.sc Computer Science.for any iformation i can be reached by my mail: Easybalo222@yahoo.com.
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by dutmond: 2:42pm On Jul 15, 2007
i've got HND in electrical/ electronics engineering. ma addy is dotunoketade@yahoo.com
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by dutmond: 3:26pm On Jul 15, 2007
ond/hnd in electrical/ electronics engineering. tanx a millon times
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by bonesens: 1:18pm On Jul 16, 2007
Mine is Bsc. electronics and computer engineering.
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by jimmyjatt(m): 2:22pm On Jul 16, 2007
I have a BSc in Electronics and Computer Engineering
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by Jahseyida(f): 3:16pm On Jul 16, 2007
Hi there,
my name: Bakare Olayemi Mercy
Course : B.Agric Agric Economics and Extension Services
thanks
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by dechico: 7:23pm On Jul 16, 2007
cv

Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by modupsie(f): 7:53pm On Jul 16, 2007
hello,
i av got b.sc accounting
university of lagos
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by ideas360: 8:00pm On Jul 16, 2007
Hello! mine is Mechanical Engineering also I have inclination towards Management and Business Development
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by kadr(m): 8:07pm On Jul 16, 2007
i read b.tech agric. agricultural economics and extension
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by Frangnes(m): 3:16pm On Jul 17, 2007
I am Agboola Francis Babatope.I have B.Eng in Metallurgical & Materials Engineering from FUTA.
I'm presently running my Master programme in FUTA.
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by oscarb1(m): 6:28pm On Jul 17, 2007
BSC. bus admin./mgt
NIM
diploma computer studies
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by ccaramel(f): 3:31am On Jul 18, 2007
Bsc Statistics
Pgd Financial Management
Thinking of getting an MBA
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by creamdoll(f): 9:38am On Jul 18, 2007
hi landers,i studied geology from kogi state university
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by egobabe(f): 3:59pm On Jul 18, 2007
Hi, i'm also to this so i don't know if it will work. I'm optimistic though. BA French. Would want to be a translator.
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by chukwudifu(m): 9:20am On Jul 19, 2007
i'm a lawyer, with,
llb law and bl lagos
Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study by damkollins(m): 10:12am On Jul 19, 2007
B.eng in Civil Engineering.

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (152) (Reply)

Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 / NERC Recruitment: What's the update? / Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.