Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,833 members, 7,806,341 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

What do you think aboout this? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What do you think aboout this? (2411 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What do you think aboout this? by Agrika: 2:05pm On Jan 10, 2012
HI EXPERIENCE HAS THOUGHT ME THAT MOST GUYZ SEEM TO BE INTIMIDATED BY BEAUTIFUL GIRLS THAT ARE BOOK-SMART PROBABLY THEY FEEL SHE MAYBE PROUD OR ARROGANT OR IT JUST DOES'NT MAKE SENSE THAT WOMEN SHOULD POSESS SUCH QUALITIES, AS IN A WOMAN IS EXPECTED TO BE LESS-INTELLIGENT THAN HER MALE COUNTERPART
PLS I NEED SUGGESTIONS FROM GUYZ ON WHAT THEY THINK
Re: What do you think aboout this? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 10, 2012
Brb!
Re: What do you think aboout this? by Beync(f): 2:22pm On Jan 10, 2012
I know most guys who would'nt go for a date with a not so smart  ugly ladies
Any man who really want to keep an ugly not so smart lady has has an issue with himself
Not that a damsel would be a criteria but a good lookin woman with intelligent would give u the
confident that all will be well and taking care of when you are not around.
Re: What do you think aboout this? by pendo89(f): 2:39pm On Jan 10, 2012
Not all men.Those are insecure guys.But again,women who rub it on their men's faces irritate as well.
Have it all yeah but please act humble if you want that man to cherish you.

1 Like

Re: What do you think aboout this? by 25omega(m): 2:44pm On Jan 10, 2012
Agrika:

HI EXPERIENCE HAS THOUGHT ME THAT MOST GUYZ SEEM TO BE INTIMIDATED BY BEAUTIFUL GIRLS THAT ARE BOOK-SMART PROBABLY THEY FEEL SHE MAYBE PROUD OR ARROGANT OR[b] IT JUST DOES'NT MAKE SENSE THAT A WOMEN SHOULD POSESS SUCH QUALITIES[/b]
PLS I NEED SUGGESTIONS FROM GUYZ ON WHAT THEY THINK
if a guy feels like you shouldn't be book smart then you dont need him in your life.

Question: how would someone know you are "book smart" when they first meet you? seems to me like you are showing off them book smarts which can be a turn off because if thats all you are about or all you constantly talk about, then you become boring quickly.
Re: What do you think aboout this? by freecocoa(f): 2:50pm On Jan 10, 2012
And I keep hearing that a man loves himself a beautiful and smart lady. I think the problem is with the ladies who rub it in their man's face like aunty pendulum have said,would any man want his lady being arrogant and disrespectful cos she's cute and have it upstairs? I'd say no.

Any man who wants an ugly unintelligent lady has really got issues but then again like they say,one man's meat is another man's poison.

1 Like

Re: What do you think aboout this? by Beync(f): 2:56pm On Jan 10, 2012
25omega:

if a guy feels like you shouldn't be book smart then you dont need him in your life.

Question: how would someone know you are "book smart" when they first meet you? seems to me like you are showing off them book smarts which can be a turn off because if thats all you are about or all you constantly talk about, then you become boring quickly.

Agreed. It better to discover that a girl is smart and not the unnecessary display of  ITK
It could be boring really, leading the other person to withdraw.
Re: What do you think aboout this? by Mynd44: 4:01pm On Jan 10, 2012
crap
Re: What do you think aboout this? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 10, 2012
Intimidated? I wouldn't say so. Personally, I'm impressed by such women. I find intelligent lady incredibly sexy. If they are then beautiful and intelligent, then I find them incredibly sexier! wink
Re: What do you think aboout this? by kokoye(m): 8:38pm On Jan 10, 2012
pendo89:

Thank you oooooooooooo
Re: What do you think aboout this? by MrsChima1(f): 8:52pm On Jan 10, 2012
pendo89:

Not all men.Those are insecure guys.But again,women who rub it on their men's faces irritate as well.

The men should be humble as well if he want decent women to embrace him.
Re: What do you think aboout this? by maclatunji: 9:46pm On Jan 10, 2012
Those are the kind of women that stand a chance with me. So, nothing like being intimidated- I appreciate them.
Re: What do you think aboout this? by Mynd44: 12:11am On Jan 11, 2012
I still think It is crap
Re: What do you think aboout this? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 12, 2013
i need to see you to answer this question...

for me if the girl no fine, no deal.
Re: What do you think aboout this? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 12, 2013
Mrs..Chima:

The men should be humble as well if he want decent women to embrace him.

men hater
Re: What do you think aboout this? by Agrika: 7:22pm On Aug 12, 2013
@ ukpara ugo, do i look ugly to you?
Re: What do you think aboout this? by DonaldGenes(m): 4:16pm On Sep 28, 2013
Agrika: @ ukpara ugo, do i look ugly to you?
lmao! Agrika what a question!
R u tryna tell me you're quite learned abi?
Re: What do you think aboout this? by yommy2sure(m): 4:29pm On Sep 28, 2013
its not intimidation but most likely arrogance on the part of the book smart lady that will turn guys away. I personal love smart And will die of boredom if I date someone that we can't stimulate each other intellectually. its most likely the altitude not the intelligence
Re: What do you think aboout this? by Agrika: 6:25pm On Oct 04, 2013
@ Donalð Genes
i never said so
Re: What do you think aboout this? by DonaldGenes(m): 5:48am On Nov 01, 2013
Agrika: @ Donalð Genes
i never said so
Then what r u then
Re: What do you think aboout this? by Agrika: 1:34pm On Nov 20, 2013
Thread closed

(1) (Reply)

Wat Was Ur 1st Kiss Lik / How Can She Know If Her Boyfriend Is Ready 2 Marry Her. / SAD NEWS!!! Check-out The World’s Most Tragic Wedding.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.