Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Bakare Prophesies That Jonathan Will Die In Power If He Does Not Revert Fuel Pri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bakare Prophesies That Jonathan Will Die In Power If He Does Not Revert Fuel Pri (3614 Views)

The Inspiring Rise Of Joshua Iginla +all The Prophesies That Shot Him Into Inter / Jonathan Will Win, APC Is A Fragile Anti-Jonathan Setup —Brookings / “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bakare Prophesies That Jonathan Will Die In Power If He Does Not Revert Fuel Pri by 5columnist: 3:48pm On Jan 10, 2012
Pastor Tunde Bakare has Prophesied that the President will die in power if he doesn’t revert pump price of fuel to N65. The same old God forsaken prophet who prophesied that former President (Obansanjo) will die in power.

It is a shame that opposition has hijacked this policy decision and are making treasonable utterances. The question is:
1. Does Tunde Bakare have a purview into plans to eliminate the President
2. Is there something he knows that an everyday Nigerian as well as the government don’t know and in the euphoria of the moment made a regrettable statement that an elected President of the Federal republic of Nigeria will die in power.
3. He denied being passionate about this country and more interested in fighting status quo.

The quagmire is: if he is not passionate about this country, why is he leading a protest against the government and calling for the death of a sitting President! Who are those behind Tunde Bakare?

These are the questions our security arms may need to answer and bring those who have hijacked genuine protest against a policy that appears to impose hardship on the everyday Nigerian today  but seem to have their interest at heart on long term basis to book.

Tunde Bakare is too irresponsible to represent the voice of the voiceless because you cannot blaspheme using the name of God. Enough is enough. A decent debate on Subsidy is a welcomed development but to have individuals, take laws into their hands is not acceptable under our set principles.

We should learn to draw the line between our freedom of speech and making statements that suggest that we have foresight on the existence of others. Please Tunde Bakare should come out and tell us about his plot and the plot of his cohorts to eliminate the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
I don’t support the spontaneous approach of government as regards to removing the subsidy on fuel.

I would have imagined a better situation where Nigerians are informed about the reasons why subsidy should be removed and the palliative measures to reduce the negative effects on Nigerians before implementing the policy.

I would have imagined that Nigerians at this time should be calling their government out on how and where this subsidy savings will be spent and not frivolous statements that imply that certain elements in Nigeria have an underlining motive to cash into the genuine protest by Nigerians for other motives.
Tunde Bakare has a lot of questions to answer and the question begins here on Nairaland. God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Bakare Prophesies That Jonathan Will Die In Power If He Does Not Revert Fuel Pri by VoodooDoll(m): 3:51pm On Jan 10, 2012
Can we get a source, even if it is eye witness account please back it up with credible links.

As an opposition candidate then Bakare should be careful in his utterances. If Bakare said that then he is wrong and should know he is on thin ice wishing death on anyone.
Re: Bakare Prophesies That Jonathan Will Die In Power If He Does Not Revert Fuel Pri by 5columnist: 3:52pm On Jan 10, 2012
It is on Channels TV and just saw the appalling prayers and statement.
Re: Bakare Prophesies That Jonathan Will Die In Power If He Does Not Revert Fuel Pri by efisher(m): 3:57pm On Jan 10, 2012
The thirst for power can be so intoxicating as to convert a sheep into a wolf. God save him.
Re: Bakare Prophesies That Jonathan Will Die In Power If He Does Not Revert Fuel Pri by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 10, 2012
Is there no way of arresting and prosecuting pple like Bakare who openly commit treason like dis?
Re: Bakare Prophesies That Jonathan Will Die In Power If He Does Not Revert Fuel Pri by otokx(m): 4:27pm On Jan 10, 2012
unbelievable
Re: Bakare Prophesies That Jonathan Will Die In Power If He Does Not Revert Fuel Pri by efisher(m): 4:30pm On Jan 10, 2012
This man will kill the president with his bare hands if given the opportunity.
Re: Bakare Prophesies That Jonathan Will Die In Power If He Does Not Revert Fuel Pri by PapaBrowne(m): 4:37pm On Jan 10, 2012
The man opens his mouth like a . . . . . .  . .

All I can say is that Obasanjo is still alive 13 years after this same Tunde Bakare prophesied his death!!
Re: Bakare Prophesies That Jonathan Will Die In Power If He Does Not Revert Fuel Pri by Koikoi(m): 4:42pm On Jan 10, 2012
cogitoErgo:

Is there no way of arresting and prosecuting pple like Bakare who openly commit treason like dis?

Arrest who? Bakare? That will be giving him undue popularity. just ignore the the man of devil. I watched it on channels TV. Bar. Ken Odidika asked a question when he was being interviewed on Channels he asked: is that a man of GOD or a man of the devil? The answer to that question is obvious.

My pity go to his followers!

The other day he was calling his followers FOOLS right in his church!
Re: Bakare Prophesies That Jonathan Will Die In Power If He Does Not Revert Fuel Pri by doctokwus: 4:59pm On Jan 10, 2012
Source still not given.D op heard it on channels,when& on what program,who else heard it?
Re: Bakare Prophesies That Jonathan Will Die In Power If He Does Not Revert Fuel Pri by PointB: 5:12pm On Jan 10, 2012
Do people still go to his church?
Re: Bakare Prophesies That Jonathan Will Die In Power If He Does Not Revert Fuel Pri by Pukkah: 5:17pm On Jan 10, 2012
While waiting for the link, I think this is rather extreme.
Re: Bakare Prophesies That Jonathan Will Die In Power If He Does Not Revert Fuel Pri by Omooba77: 5:22pm On Jan 10, 2012
I heard it. He was speaking at Ojota,after the 'prayer' he busted to a yoruba song.
Re: Bakare Prophesies That Jonathan Will Die In Power If He Does Not Revert Fuel Pri by Xmind1: 6:13pm On Jan 10, 2012
Tunde is boko,
Re: Bakare Prophesies That Jonathan Will Die In Power If He Does Not Revert Fuel Pri by stiyke(m): 6:22pm On Jan 10, 2012
Na him go kill am?? Desperation! The election pain the guy well well. He may still be having nightmares of the election.
Re: Bakare Prophesies That Jonathan Will Die In Power If He Does Not Revert Fuel Pri by alexleo(m): 6:31pm On Jan 10, 2012
May God not allow Jonathan to die in Jesus name. Amen. Nigerian pastors should be careful at the barage of fake prophesis they are pushing out. This is ridiculing our christianity.
Re: Bakare Prophesies That Jonathan Will Die In Power If He Does Not Revert Fuel Pri by Abagworo(m): 6:43pm On Jan 10, 2012
You don't need a soothsayer to know that what Bakare said might be the likely outcome. The masses are getting blood thirsty by the day because of the military and police shooting of protesters. All those lying to the President about the reality on ground hate our President and wish him dead.

99% of Nigerians are against subsidy removal. I've not seen a single soul in support except on NL.
Re: Bakare Prophesies That Jonathan Will Die In Power If He Does Not Revert Fuel Pri by 5columnist: 7:03pm On Jan 10, 2012
Bakare should be ashamed of himself. Pathetic!!!
Re: Bakare Prophesies That Jonathan Will Die In Power If He Does Not Revert Fuel Pri by muami(m): 7:08pm On Jan 10, 2012
Abagworo:

You don't need a soothsayer to know that what Bakare said might be the likely outcome.  The masses are getting blood thirsty by the day because of the military and police shooting of protesters. All those lying to the President about the reality on ground hate our President and wish him dead.

99% of Nigerians are against subsidy removal. I've not seen a single soul in support except on NL.

Yet the occupiers have to force people to join them to occupy or to stay at home because less than 1% came out to occupy.
For your information, one of the '99%' was killed yesterday for trying to force a 1% ter to join him. so pls don't let this your laughable statistics get into your head oh.

Read below:
"A protester, Raheem Mojeed, died on Tuesday following a machete cut allegedly inflicted on him by a suspected thug at Jolayemi area of Osogbo, the Osun State capital. Eyewitnesses told the News Agency of Nigeria that the incident happened on Monday night when the assailant engaged in a fight with the deceased, who allegedly mounted a barricade on the highway.  During the fight, the assailant allegedly injured Mojeed with a machete for refusing his vehicle passage while four other protesters suffered various degrees of injuries, witnesses said. Mojeed was said to have died at his residence in Olaiya area of the metropolis."

", Although the popular Lafenwa and Omida markets as well as some motor parks were open for business in the morning, labour leaders mobilised protesters to the areas to force traders and park operators to close."

http://www.punchng.com/news/suspected-thug-kills-protester-in-osogbo-strike-grounds-abeokuta/
Re: Bakare Prophesies That Jonathan Will Die In Power If He Does Not Revert Fuel Pri by lalat: 9:01pm On Jan 10, 2012
na the people wey dey follow am i pity,hope say the man no get bh warehouse,bakare need be checked oooo
Re: Bakare Prophesies That Jonathan Will Die In Power If He Does Not Revert Fuel Pri by Starlett: 9:20pm On Jan 10, 2012
I hope Jona is not trying to crash this country. He once made a lot of noise about his ambition not being worth the blood of Nigerians.

Now look at what he has deliberately brought on Nigerians.

If he drops dead now, (which I pray against for the sake of peace), his people will simply start throwing bombs as well!
Re: Bakare Prophesies That Jonathan Will Die In Power If He Does Not Revert Fuel Pri by 1025: 10:04pm On Jan 10, 2012

@cogitoErgo,
na ur papa and ur mama jonathan will arrest. where have u been since jonathan refused to arrest those he claims to be eating all the money FG spend on fuel subsidy? where have u been since jonathan refused to arrest boko haram and bankole and other pdp members stealing our funds? what crime did bakare commit to warrant his arrest? without bakare saying it, i see jonathan dying like saddam hussien and gaddafi.
his family members will be destroyed like the members of saddam and gaddafi families.
Bakare can afford to buy this fuel even at N1m per liter but he is only protecting the interest of the poor masses.
chinue achebe likewise myself is an igbo man yet he is saying NO to removal of fuel subsidy.
are u aware the the subsidy pn kerosinem disiel and fertilizer have all been removed yet no changes have been observed in nigeria.
the most shameful thing jonathan has done is to take such a vital decision without the consent of the senate and the house of reps to whom our funds are wasted paying fabulous salaries.
whether Bakare say it or not, i know jonathan is moving towards death.
ibb tried and when he noticed that nigerians where against him, he stepped aside. abacha tried and died, obasanjo tried his third term agenda and saw how ready nigerians were, he changed his mind. if jonathan refuses to change his mind, his case will be like that of abacha who could not differentiate between death and life.
Re: Bakare Prophesies That Jonathan Will Die In Power If He Does Not Revert Fuel Pri by RICHIEBOI1(m): 12:32am On Jan 11, 2012
1025:

@cogitoErgo,
na your papa and your mama jonathan will arrest. where have u been since jonathan refused to arrest those he claims to be eating all the money FG spend on fuel subsidy? where have u been since jonathan refused to arrest boko haram and bankole and other pdp members stealing our funds? what crime did bakare commit to warrant his arrest? without bakare saying it, i see jonathan dying like saddam hussien and gaddafi.
his family members will be destroyed like the members of saddam and gaddafi families.
Bakare can afford to buy this fuel even at N1m per liter but he is only protecting the interest of the poor masses.
chinue achebe likewise myself is an igbo man yet he is saying NO to removal of fuel subsidy.
are u aware the the subsidy pn kerosinem disiel and fertilizer have all been removed yet no changes have been observed in nigeria.
the most shameful thing jonathan has done is to take such a vital decision without the consent of the senate and the house of reps to whom our funds are wasted paying fabulous salaries.
whether Bakare say it or not, i know jonathan is moving towards death.
ibb tried and when he noticed that nigerians where against him, he stepped aside. abacha tried and died, obasanjo tried his third term agenda and saw how ready nigerians were, he changed his mind. if jonathan refuses to change his mind, his case will be like that of abacha who could not differentiate between death and life.

Well said . pastor tunde bakare speaks the raw and undiluted truth. posterity will judge him.
Re: Bakare Prophesies That Jonathan Will Die In Power If He Does Not Revert Fuel Pri by Beaf: 12:38am On Jan 11, 2012
Poor Tunde Bakare, the false prophet. embarassed
Next!
Re: Bakare Prophesies That Jonathan Will Die In Power If He Does Not Revert Fuel Pri by pokur: 12:44am On Jan 11, 2012
Still waiting for links,or is this another round of beer-parlour gossip by NL ne'er do-wells?
Re: Bakare Prophesies That Jonathan Will Die In Power If He Does Not Revert Fuel Pri by vedaxcool(m): 12:48am On Jan 11, 2012
pokur:

Still waiting for links,or is this another round of beer-parlour gossip by NL ne'er do-wells?

true talk, but the prophecy seems more of common sense, GEJ, might be gunned down or Appled down wink sonner than we think.
Re: Bakare Prophesies That Jonathan Will Die In Power If He Does Not Revert Fuel Pri by MeGaStReEt: 12:57am On Jan 11, 2012
I dislike this man
Re: Bakare Prophesies That Jonathan Will Die In Power If He Does Not Revert Fuel Pri by KnowAll(m): 1:10am On Jan 11, 2012
Bakare has started losing his mind. At this rate he would be a liability to even Buhari :
Re: Bakare Prophesies That Jonathan Will Die In Power If He Does Not Revert Fuel Pri by 5columnist: 2:05am On Jan 11, 2012
Narcissist sense of self is what is wrong with Tunde Bakare and his cohorts; who believe that beyond their views and opinion on a given issue, that everyone else is wrong.
We Nigerians have decided to heap the shortcomings of government over time on Mr. President. A look back into our recent history, will inform us better during the days of Abacha.
When Abacha increased the price of fuel from N9 to N11, Nigerians cried foul but nonetheless accepted it after he explained to stakeholders that the extra N2 made from the increase will be dedicated to capital projects across the country. To add credence to his argument, He engaged the services of General Buhari under the PTF fund to execute capital projects on behalf of the government of the day. Buhari did a fantastic job at that from obvious projects carried out at the time from the N2 savings from the increment.
This government is telling us that part of the inability of government to perform is because certain individuals with means and capacity to import fuel are milking this country dry under the subsidy scheme for PMS, thus the need to remove the hot pot for corruption from the fire! They benefit, government pays out almost 3 billion to these capatilalist men monthly under the subsidy scheme considering the 1.3 trillion naira figures speculated to be what was paid out in 2011 fiscal year.
I entirely don’t see anything wrong with the removal,and it is encouraging to observe that this government has indulged the services of more competent Nigerians on a board that will oversee how the earning from Subsidy savings will be spent as against the one man show by Buhari.
What I find curious is that even with the logic and all economical permutation pointing towards the increase in targeted capital projects from these funds, Nigerians are crying foul!
I do agree that there is a genuine reason to cry foul because over time Nigeria Government has lost their brand equity as regards to issues bothering on TRUST. However, one thing brings caution to bear in mind and that is the fact that this President promised free and fair election in Nigeria and delivered far more than the much talked about June 12 mandate. He has earned my trust on a lot of issues and I believe that a man who will not be running for office in 2015 has absolutely nothing to lose to initiate a policy of this sort.
The only rational possible reason to trail the path of subsidy removal can be that he want to do something tangible for our economy and create the right atmosphere for free enterprise to thrive in the Petroleum resources sector. Posterity indeed will judge those making treasonable utterances and of course Goodluck Jonathan who has taken a bold step in a perceived right direction. Man will always resist change even if it is for his own good as demonstrated by history. So it is rather frivolous and unbecoming to judge him too soon and despicable to wish him death. Let the man fail or succeed first period.
Re: Bakare Prophesies That Jonathan Will Die In Power If He Does Not Revert Fuel Pri by Omooba77: 9:24am On Jan 11, 2012
@pokur&vedaxcool, check with Channel news. I heard it. So let us call a spade a spade. The man has ulterior motives. When Abacha increased the price of pump and gave the proceed to Buhari PTF nothing was wrong then, but they try to rule by ballot and was not possible,now they want to incite people to revolution. If it has been Buhari in power and he increase it will SNG demonstrate? God safe Nigeria!
Re: Bakare Prophesies That Jonathan Will Die In Power If He Does Not Revert Fuel Pri by naso2(m): 9:35am On Jan 11, 2012
That is why God in his wisdom measures the amount of spiritual power he gives to people. I am sure people like Bakare would have used "thus saith the Lord" to kill anyone that disagrees with him. Selah
Re: Bakare Prophesies That Jonathan Will Die In Power If He Does Not Revert Fuel Pri by Demdem(m): 9:42am On Jan 11, 2012
5columnist:

Bakare should be ashamed of himself. Pathetic!!!

And will u shut up there.

5columnist:

It is on Channels TV and just saw the appalling prayers and statement.

And whats the big deal about that. I also pray everyday that all our corrupt leaders (past and present) and their internet warriors should die. so what is so spectacular about what bakare did, its up to God to say yes or no to my prayers. Instead of us to encourage all other clergys to join us in this prayer u are condemning a  very truthful man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NTA Is A National Disgrace And Public Money Blackhole. / Jonathan Return To Aso Rock / Presidenty Buhari Appoints ADC - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.