Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa - Travel (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa (208944 Views)

How Easy Is It To Get Belgium Visa For Education / Getting Admission To Study Free In Tbilis Georgia / How Easy is it for a Person with Eu residence to a get a Uk Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 9:08am On Sep 16, 2018
Dag iedereen, het is lang geleden dat ik hier kwam, alles goed met jullie?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by funlord(m): 10:26am On Sep 30, 2018
VMpi744:
doyinwbaby kindly check your mail.

Use the what's app link on my profile page to reach me

1 Like

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by olaadesie(m): 8:12pm On Oct 19, 2018
Can I get admitted for either a master degree or second degree with 2.57 GPA?

Wow!! try your luck. Research on creative ways of swaying the committee. Your CGP means they will definitely look at your application. [/quote]
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by smokers: 2:26pm On Oct 24, 2018
olaadesie:
i need help with this pls

Those Countries are not hard, as long as you have the following.

1. Diploma (WAEC)
2. Testimonial
3. Transcripts
4. TOEFL (Not all school request for it)
5. Motivation Letter
6. CV/Resume
7. Passport Pages (All)
8. Passport Photograph
9. Legalized Birth Certificate (All other documents should be Legalized or Notarized)
10. Proof of means of Financial Support from home (not a must, but adds more value to your Application)

Believe me bro, with these documents intact, any School in Europe will offer you Admission within Weeks. If you need guideline in any, let me know.

i need guideline can i pm you
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by gud4real: 9:48am On Oct 25, 2018
Pls, help with the names of the cheapest schools in Netherlands that doesn't require TOEFL and ielts .thanks
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 4:39pm On Oct 25, 2018
omoijebujesha:

Hello. Please any information will be appreciated as regards the above question. Thank you

Google dependent visa for Netherlands.

It’s for people with Work permit/ Students to bring their family over but not sure if they have something like that in Netherlands. Please google it
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Tnablack(f): 1:20pm On Oct 28, 2018
What!
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by gud4real: 5:31pm On Oct 28, 2018
good day, Pls help with cheap schools available for admission without TOEFL or IELTS in Europe .thanks
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by omoijebujesha(f): 9:53am On Oct 30, 2018
9JAFULLBREED:

Google dependent visa for Netherlands.

It’s for people with Work permit/ Students to bring their family over but not sure if they have something like that in Netherlands. Please google it
Thank you for the response. My question is for anyone on the thread to share their process whilst applying for a dependant visa. Thank you all the same.
Please can anyone share the experience in getting a dependant visa for their spouse and child/children. Most importantly the Ghana aspect. Dank je
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by omoijebujesha(f): 1:11pm On Nov 06, 2018
yetundefadeyi:
Thank you all for your contributions. I really appreciate.
Hello. I will like to know if you are in University of Twente already. Please can you share how life is in Enschede. Also how long did it take the University to contact you as regards your mvv? Any other information will be appreciated. Thank you
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Oluhills007: 9:00pm On Dec 27, 2018
mostfavour:

Sorry, preferably you can send me email.
Well done bro... I want to do a masters in law I graduated 3.9/5.0....I want to do it in university of Amsterdam... Also does work permit include the permission to start a business?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 12:20pm On Dec 28, 2018
omoijebujesha:

Thank you for the response. My question is for anyone on the thread to share their process whilst applying for a dependant visa. Thank you all the same.
Please can anyone share the experience in getting a dependant visa for their spouse and child/children. Most importantly the Ghana aspect. Dank je
I can share some information with you about spouse/partner Visa which is called MVV.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by naijatisumi: 2:46pm On Dec 28, 2018
BOSS i have HND and am using NECO Result for my o'level...I hope am safe to also apply ?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by toffytee: 11:44pm On Jan 01, 2019
Good day house pls i intend studying in the netherlands next year. Pls i want to know if anyone has been awarded a scholarship in netherlands on this forum and how the person went about the application process. Thanks
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by toffytee: 11:53pm On Jan 01, 2019
yetundefadeyi:
Good evening all,

I need someone to put me through. I gained admission into uni of twente for masters. Then I applied for uni of twente scholarship and Holland. The school sent a mail requesting for payment and mvv fees or scholarship letter and mvv fees.

My first question is;
How do I make the mvv payment - the acc number was sent quite alright but I don't know how to go about it.

Second is- what's the probability of getting these scholarships?

Third- how do i set an appointment with the ghanian embassy in advance in view of getting my mvv?

Fourth- what the cheapest routewould you recommend flying to Amsterdam? Is one or two stops advisable?

Fifth- I don't know anybody in the Netherlands. What kind of arrangement would be suitableas regards shelter on getting there? Is it advisable to book an hotel; orientation is 26th of August or start looking for a house to rent?

I'd appreciate it if the house can supportively give me answers.

@2good
@p_desmond

Pls can you explain to me how the application process was, do u send any document to the school or everything was uploaded online and also do u later got the scholarship you applied for. Thanks
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Heisenberglos: 11:10am On Jan 02, 2019
Hello. I'm looking at getting into a university in Netherlands for a msc program. I'd appreciate a bit of assistance from you. Pls can you reach me via email at chisom92@gmail.com. Looking forward to that and happy new year
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Samuelpluto: 7:04pm On Jan 16, 2019
lastempero:

Try Amsterdam university of applied science
got admission to wagenigen already, I need to link up with someone presently in Holland for guidance and smooth document securing... thanks
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by lastempero: 12:22am On Jan 17, 2019
Samuelpluto:

got admission to wagenigen already, I need to link up with someone presently in Holland for guidance and smooth document securing... thanks

You have to deposit 10k and pay ur school fees n the visa fee and they will do the rest.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Samuelpluto: 3:56pm On Jan 17, 2019
lastempero:

You have to deposit 10k and pay ur school fees n the visa fee and they will do the rest.
thanks for the response, can we chat privately if u r still in Holland. u can help with ur email
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by lastempero: 9:42pm On Jan 17, 2019
Samuelpluto:

thanks for the response, can we chat privately if u r still in Holland. u can help with ur email

Drop urs.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Samuelpluto: 12:10pm On Jan 18, 2019
lastempero:

Drop urs.
cecitemi2015@gmail.com with b expecting ur mail. thanks a lot
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by victorsol(m): 2:29pm On Feb 16, 2019
please any news about ASP Wageningen University and Research
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by victorsol(m): 7:02am On Feb 21, 2019
Hello Group
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by hayzeddotcom(m): 1:12pm On Feb 21, 2019
@justwise, I will I process my Visa after been admitted into one university in Netherlands for a short course. or in summary what next after been sent admission letter.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Bostin(m): 6:30pm On Feb 21, 2019
hayzeddotcom:
@justwise, I will I process my Visa after been admitted into one university in Netherlands for a short course. or in summary what next after been sent admission letter.
Please what is the name of the Uni ?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by mrs2u(f): 11:50am On Mar 16, 2019
Hello all, I intend to apply for my MSC in Wittenborg University. Just wanted to know if i get admitted, can i go to Netherland with 4 years old daughter? Thanks
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Burna07: 1:45am On Mar 17, 2019
I just gain admission into university of Amsterdam for undergraduate studies in sociology. Please I need more information and guidance on what to do next. Can I pay my school fees and use my uncle statement of account intend of depositing 10,000eur into the school account.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by olaadesie(m): 8:26am On Mar 28, 2019
olaadesie:
Can I get admitted for either a master degree or second degree with 2.57 GPA?

Wow!! try your luck. Research on creative ways of swaying the committee. Your CGP means they will definitely look at your application.

Pls, I need you to be explicit on this.... (Research on creative ways of swaying the committee)
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by omoijebujesha(f): 3:49pm On Apr 02, 2019
Hello. I am currently in Enschede as a masters student but my family is back in Nigeria. so based on what i was told when i contacted IND(immigration authority in the Netherlands) before coming here, is that a student is allowed to have their spouse and children stay with them in the Netherlands.
The university will not assist with processing your dependant's visa but only you(the student). Once you are all cleared(received the notification to go to Ghana for your visa) you can start your dependant's visa application. with this option, you will need to write your v-number on their forms(you can get this via www.ind.nl) family reunification purpose.
please bear in mind, that you are the only one that can travel now, your family will have to stay back in Nigeria till their application is completed(it usually takes 90 days/3 months wait-period, but some get their approval before the expiration of the 90 days).
Another option, you could travel with all the necessary forms with supporting documents and send it to the designated office(Ter pel for now)once you get here.
for your daughter, you will need to have a copy of her birth certificate and your marriage certificate authenticated from the ministry of external affairs in abuja.
when filling your dependant's application, you are required to fill in a Netherland's address(so the option of getting here and having a place to stay and registering in a municipal is required)
i wish you all the best.
Regards

mrs2u:
Hello all, I intend to apply for my MSC in Wittenborg University. Just wanted to know if i get admitted, can i go to Netherland with 4 years old daughter? Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by bayocanny: 12:15pm On Apr 07, 2019
omoijebujesha:
Hello. I am currently in Enschede as a masters student but my family is back in Nigeria. so based on what i was told when i contacted IND(immigration authority in the Netherlands) before coming here, is that a student is allowed to have their spouse and children stay with them in the Netherlands.
The university will not assist with processing your dependant's visa but only you(the student). Once you are all cleared(received the notification to go to Ghana for your visa) you can start your dependant's visa application. with this option, you will need to write your v-number on their forms(you can get this via www.ind.nl) family reunification purpose.
please bear in mind, that you are the only one that can travel now, your family will have to stay back in Nigeria till their application is completed(it usually takes 90 days/3 months wait-period, but some get their approval before the expiration of the 90 days).
Another option, you could travel with all the necessary forms with supporting documents and send it to the designated office(Ter pel for now)once you get here.
for your daughter, you will need to have a copy of her birth certificate and your marriage certificate authenticated from the ministry of external affairs in abuja.
when filling your dependant's application, you are required to fill in a Netherland's address(so the option of getting here and having a place to stay and registering in a municipal is required)
i wish you all the best.
Regards

Glad you're finally in Holland, can I use HND to apply for admission into MSc?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by omoijebujesha(f): 5:23pm On Apr 07, 2019
Hello.
It is only the university that can tell if you qualify or otherwise for a program.
You can send your transcript and certificate to your intended university.
Upon evaluation of your result/transcript/certificate, an offer can be made.
Please bear in mind that some courses and universities offer pre-masters or preparatory classes before the commencement of a masters degree program.
I wish you the very best.

bayocanny:

Glad you're finally in Holland, can I use HND to apply for admission into MSc?

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (52) (Reply)

General New Zealand Student Enquires / Travelling To Canada-part2 / On Vacation: New York City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.