Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,194 members, 7,807,659 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa (208902 Views)

How Easy Is It To Get Belgium Visa For Education / Getting Admission To Study Free In Tbilis Georgia / How Easy is it for a Person with Eu residence to a get a Uk Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by naijaobi(m): 5:38pm On Apr 29, 2012
2good:

You don't have to insult someone to get them to help you.
And where did i insult anyone?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by pdesmond1(m): 2:18am On Apr 30, 2012
@2good,

Some individuals are just too full of themselves.

@naijaobi,

You are a mannerless being, you asked for advise on the thread that i opened, i made it clear to you that i have given advise on that regarding TOEFL which 2 different guys have asked about. But instead of asking for further clarification what you resulted to is insults. Well i can't imagine your poor state of understanding. Go through my thread pages and get all the answers you need before jumping to conclusions.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by naijaobi(m): 7:29am On Apr 30, 2012
p.desmond:
@2good,

Some individuals are just too full of themselves.

@naijaobi,

You are a mannerless being, you asked for advise on the thread that i opened, i made it clear to you that i have given advise on that regarding TOEFL which 2 different guys have asked about. But instead of asking for further clarification what you resulted to is insults. Well i can't imagine your poor state of understanding. Go through my thread pages and get all the answers you need before jumping to conclusions.
1st bolded: I wonder how u managed to pass Toefl like you claimed with this kind of grammar.
2nd bolded: you opened the thread..So what?
3rd bolded: I still haven't seen where i insulted you o...
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by pdesmond1(m): 8:53am On Apr 30, 2012
@naijaobi,

Ofcourse you are too ignorant and arrogant to permit positive thinking into your head. As for your comments We will see what your score will be. This will be the last comment to you.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by naijaobi(m): 11:57am On Apr 30, 2012
p.desmond:
@naijaobi,

Ofcourse you are too ignorant and arrogant to permit positive thinking into your head. As for your comments We will see what your score will be. This will be the last comment to you.
LOLLLLLLLLLLLL... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.... I LAUGH IN SPANISH..
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Nobody: 4:17am On May 01, 2012
PLZ GUYS,DONT TAKE THIS THREAD FOR ANODA THING. STOP INSULTING EACH ODA AND END IT UP PLZ.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by naijaobi(m): 5:51pm On May 01, 2012
Demaejy: PLZ GUYS,DONT TAKE THIS THREAD FOR ANODA THING. STOP INSULTING EACH ODA AND END IT UP PLZ.
Its ok bro...Am sorry @pdesmond if u feel insulted..thats not my intention..
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by pdesmond1(m): 6:10pm On May 01, 2012
@Demaejy,

You have known me, if you have checked my previous writeup you would have noticed i was given the poster clear guideline to read my previous answers since i have explained that twice before but the poster took it up and twisted it.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Nobody: 3:43am On May 02, 2012
p.desmond:
@Demaejy,

You have known me, if you have checked my previous writeup you would have noticed i was given the poster clear guideline to read my previous answers since i have explained that twice before but the poster took it up and twisted it.

plz,,dats has ended and naijaobi has said he ddnt mean to insult u...deleted!
One luv...
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by pdesmond1(m): 10:17am On May 02, 2012
@Demaejy,

Its alright, you are the man. Are you still in Netherlands? I sent you a friend request, will like to have a chat with you.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Nobody: 10:47am On May 02, 2012
p.desmond:
@Demaejy,

Its alright, you are the man. Are you still in Netherlands? I sent you a friend request, will like to have a chat with you.
actually,am not in netherlnd....am still processing like you
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by pdesmond1(m): 9:58pm On May 02, 2012
@Demaejy,

Which school did you apply? Have you received a Letter of Acceptance? Tell me about the steps you have taken.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Nobody: 12:45am On May 03, 2012
p.desmond:
@Demaejy,

Which school did you apply? Have you received a Letter of Acceptance? Tell me about the steps you have taken.
i ddnt apply to netherlnd cos of high tution,bt i applied to EMU and yet to get acceptance...
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by pdesmond1(m): 2:15am On May 03, 2012
Where is EMU?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Nobody: 5:21am On May 03, 2012
p.desmond:
Where is EMU?
Northern cyprus,turkey
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by pdesmond1(m): 9:17am On May 03, 2012
Do you think that place is a good idea? Because i heard no work,etc, i will suggest you go for Czech Republic, finland and Austria atleast i have seen the ones with tuition fee of 3000 Euros. Its also in the Schengen which enables you quick movement to other Countries with one Resident Permit.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 03, 2012
p.desmond:
Do you think that place is a good idea? Because i heard no work,etc, i will suggest you go for Czech Republic, finland and Austria atleast i have seen the ones with tuition fee of 3000 Euros. Its also in the Schengen which enables you quick movement to other Countries with one Resident Permit.
thank you,i do not stay in one place,hv once applied to that finland bt i heard they dont wnt to permit NIg dz yr,with regards to other schengen zone,most of dem required eng proficiency test which i don't hv for nw. Hwever,since there is xchnge progrm nw,schengen can later possible,bt da most concerned one is dt of student work b'coz,d gud thn is 2 find some reasonable wrk doing while abroad to relief total burden on parents,though,still searchn for anoda better option.

But,i think ur hv toefl,why cant u apply to anoda cheap schengen country,bcz of dat huge money u wnt to pay in Neth,,,,i ddnt discourage u bcs neth is a gud country to live n study if som1 gt money!!!
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by pdesmond1(m): 7:17pm On May 03, 2012
@Demaejy,

I have told you before, the ONLY reason why am paying such amount of money for Netherlands University is because of their Visa Assurance. The University applies for the Visa on your behalf. If i have seen a cheaper University in the Schengen Zone with the same Visa policy, believe me i would have grabbed it without delays.

About TOEFL, that Exam takes just 10days to be out. So you can still write it while applying.

1 Like

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 03, 2012
p.desmond:
@Demaejy,

I have told you before, the ONLY reason why am paying such amount of money for Netherlands University is because of their Visa Assurance. The University applies for the Visa on your behalf. If i have seen a cheaper University in the Schengen Zone with the same Visa policy, believe me i would have grabbed it without delays.

About TOEFL, that Exam takes just 10days to be out. So you can still write it while applying.
I will probably do d xam,but not nw cos of money!
I understood you abt d visa dt u dont wnt strez....anyway,jst verify and make ur plan to Dutch standard n sure in order nt 2 b stranded ova there.......God favours!
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by pdesmond1(m): 11:08pm On May 03, 2012
@ Demaejy,

Thanks. Please tell me how do you quote what i have written and then under it write your reply? I mean the same way other nairalanders does i dont know yet how to do that.

The cost for the TOEFL IBT is 175 usd. Its very essential to write the exam. Do you have any information about Netherlands, e.t.c from what you have read? Anyway wish you all the best.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Nobody: 7:12am On May 04, 2012
p.desmond:
@ Demaejy,

Thanks. Please tell me how do you quote what i have written and then under it write your reply? I mean the same way other nairalanders does i dont know yet how to do that.

The cost for the TOEFL IBT is 175 usd. Its very essential to write the exam. Do you have any information about Netherlands, e.t.c from what you have read? Anyway wish you all the best.
tHank u!
Below the each post, u wil c '' report post,quote post and like'' so as its imply jst click on quote post of ur intended post u wish to quote,so it wil edit d post in da box, then write wht u wnt 2 write either above or below it n submit altogether,then it wil quote it......likewise,if u wnt to report da post to d moderator or u like d post,click on d one u wnt.
I knw d xam is basic. Actually,i hv no info 4 NetH bt i knw its a gud country 2 live n study also
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by pdesmond1(m): 9:59am On May 04, 2012
Demaejy:
tHank u!
Below the each post, u wil c '' report post,quote post and like'' so as its imply jst click on quote post of ur intended post u wish to quote,so it wil edit d post in da box, then write wht u wnt 2 write either above or below it n submit altogether,then it wil quote it......likewise,if u wnt to report da post to d moderator or u like d post,click on d one u wnt.
I knw d xam is basic. Actually,i hv no info 4 NetH bt i knw its a gud country 2 live n study also

Alright, So what do you think of EMU? You have sponsors? Like how much is their Tuition.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 04, 2012
p.desmond:

Alright, So what do you think of EMU? You have sponsors? Like how much is their Tuition.
yeah! U ve got it
however,i hv a sponsor and d tution is around $3,000 per/semeter.....what do you think?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by pdesmond1(m): 7:55pm On May 04, 2012
Demaejy:
yeah! U ve got it
however,i hv a sponsor and d tution is around $3,000 per/semeter.....what do you think?

@Demaejy,

Its still expensive, its almost the samething with Netherlands coz they pay 7500 Euro per Academic year, its like a difference of 2,000 USD. I advise you go for the heart of Europe (Schengen) where you can go to 25 Countries with one Permit. That's what i think. Not experienced.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 04, 2012
p.desmond:

@Demaejy,

Its still expensive, its almost the samething with Netherlands coz they pay 7500 Euro per Academic year, its like a difference of 2,000 USD. I advise you go for the heart of Europe (Schengen) where you can go to 25 Countries with one Permit. That's what i think. Not experienced.
tHank you!
Anyway,i will try a vry cheap schengen nation but of them get complex processing dats wat confronting me,,plz if you still get any1 affordable,do nt hesitate to update me.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by pdesmond1(m): 3:32am On May 06, 2012
Demaejy:
tHank you!
Anyway,i will try a vry cheap schengen nation but of them get complex processing dats wat confronting me,,plz if you still get any1 affordable,do nt hesitate to update me.

Have you checked Finland, Czech Republic, Greece, Portugal, Malta, Austria, i believe you can get Tuition Fee of €3,000 within these Countries.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 06, 2012
p.desmond:

Have you checked Finland, Czech Republic, Greece, Portugal, Malta, Austria, i believe you can get Tuition Fee of €3,000 within these Countries.
yeah,i have checked these countries but their processing and requirement was so hard somehow to me.....as for finland,they didnt allow Nig dz yr.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 06, 2012
p.desmond:

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by pdesmond1(m): 4:16pm On May 06, 2012
[quote author=Demaejy][/quote]

Those Countries are not hard, as long as you have the following.

1. Diploma (WAEC)
2. Testimonial
3. Transcripts
4. TOEFL (Not all school request for it)
5. Motivation Letter
6. CV/Resume
7. Passport Pages (All)
8. Passport Photograph
9. Legalized Birth Certificate (All other documents should be Legalized or Notarized)
10. Proof of means of Financial Support from home (not a must, but adds more value to your Application)

Believe me bro, with these documents intact, any School in Europe will offer you Admission within Weeks. If you need guideline in any, let me know.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by pdesmond1(m): 4:17pm On May 06, 2012
p.desmond:

1. Diploma (WAEC)
2. Testimonial
3. Transcripts
5. Motivation Letter
6. CV/Resume
7. Passport Pages (All)
8. Passport Photograph
9. Legalized Birth Certificate (All other documents should be Legalized or Notarized)
10. Proof of means of Financial Support from home (not a must, but adds more value to your Application)

Believe me bro, with these documents intact, any School in Europe will offer you Admission within Weeks. If you need guideline in any, let me know.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 06, 2012
p.desmond:

1. Diploma (WAEC)
2. Testimonial
3. Transcripts
5. Motivation Letter
6. CV/Resume
7. Passport Pages (All)
8. Passport Photograph

thank you so much,
i will embark on it and begin searchn more n mor....
Hw abt ur stuffz?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by pdesmond1(m): 7:13pm On May 06, 2012
Demaejy:
thank you so much,
i will embark on it and begin searchn more n mor....
Hw abt ur stuffz?

Mine, Everything is alright.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (52) (Reply)

General New Zealand Student Enquires / Travelling To Canada-part2 / On Vacation: New York City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.