Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa (208916 Views)

How Easy Is It To Get Belgium Visa For Education / Getting Admission To Study Free In Tbilis Georgia / How Easy is it for a Person with Eu residence to a get a Uk Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by 2good(m): 9:11am On Jul 30, 2012
p.desmond:
@ Fili24 & Yemmy,

Hi guys, I want to thank you for all your advise and assistances. I really appreciate it. Please I will be going to the Embassy for MVV Visa issuance soon maybe next week. I really need your advise on what and what I should keep in mind.

Please if you have any experience with Netherlands Embassy please your advise will be appreciated. Thank you.

Desmond if the school apply and get a visa approval for you, you will not have any problem at the embassy. As far as I know, there have been 100% visa success rate for people who got their approval from the Netherlands except of course your application was fraudulent. In my time they only asked me why I want to go to The Netherlands and I just told them the reason which is to study. They did not ask me any other question. Also check the embassy website and carry every application material you need for your visa application.
All the best.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by pdesmond1(m): 11:38am On Jul 30, 2012
2good:

Desmond if the school apply and get a visa approval for you, you will not have any problem at the embassy. As far as I know, there have been 100% visa success rate for people who got their approval from the Netherlands except of course your application was fraudulent. In my time they only asked me why I want to go to The Netherlands and I just told them the reason which is to study. They did not ask me any other question. Also check the embassy website and carry every application material you need for your visa application.
All the best.

Thanks broda, you have always been of assistance. I called the Embassy this morning and they gave me their Email address: ABD-LEG@minbuza.nl to contact them regarding MVV Visa Appointment since I haven't been given one. So I have written to them waiting their reply. Please can you tell me the list of documents they requested from you and most especially did they request for a Statement of Account from you?

As for the question of fraud, NO I did all the applications and everything myself, and the school have given me the Insurance Certificate of AON incase they ask for it. Please I await for your reply. God bless you lots...
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by pdesmond1(m): 11:42am On Jul 30, 2012
2good:

All the best.

Also please how long did it take before your MVV Visa was issued? Thanks
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Iceslizer(f): 9:56pm On Jul 30, 2012
P.desmond im so happy for you. We'll get more of these success stories. Dont give yourself much headache anymore, i beleive you've scaled the major part of the hurdle which is getting your visa aprroved.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by emmerks(m): 11:10pm On Jul 30, 2012
P.desmond please i want to know maybe wittenborg is credible institution.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by pdesmond1(m): 11:34pm On Jul 30, 2012
Iceslizer: P.desmond im so happy for you. We'll get more of these success stories. Dont give yourself much headache anymore, i beleive you've scaled the major part of the hurdle which is getting your visa aprroved.

Thanks. Am expecting to read from the Netherlands Embassy, I don't know how long they take to reply.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by pdesmond1(m): 11:58pm On Jul 30, 2012
emmerks: P.desmond please i want to know maybe wittenborg is credible institution.

I don't know of wittenborg, is it in Netherlands?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by emmerks(m): 8:36am On Jul 31, 2012
@p.desmond yes the school is in netherlands. Its in a place called apeldoorn and this is there website http://www.wittenborg.eu/

Please am getting really confused and need advice seriously.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by emmerks(m): 8:44am On Jul 31, 2012
@Iceslizer @ pls what are ur findings about the school so that I can know what to do.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Iceslizer(f): 9:50am On Jul 31, 2012
@emmerks, not that there's anything wrong with the school, just the small population of students, like this year they just graduated only 8 students. I think if one has the money to pay for studies abroad then its better to get into a school that would give you a good student experience apart from the certificate. Also i think their staff strenght is too small. Just my thoughts though.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by pdesmond1(m): 1:57pm On Jul 31, 2012
emmerks: @p.desmond yes the school is in netherlands. Its in a place called apeldoorn and this is there website http://www.wittenborg.eu/

Please am getting really confused and need advice seriously.

bro i will advise that you apply to www.avans.nl its the best University i can guarantee you for now when it comes to offering you Admission.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by pdesmond1(m): 1:58pm On Jul 31, 2012
Iceslizer: @emmerks, not that there's anything wrong with the school, just the small population of students, like this year they just graduated only 8 students. I think if one has the money to pay for studies abroad then its better to get into a school that would give you a good student experience apart from the certificate. Also i think their staff strenght is too small. Just my thoughts though.

It will be more preferable if you will to www.avans.nl i will be there soon.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Iceslizer(f): 2:57am On Aug 01, 2012
P.demond i'm applying for Msc. And because i have a 2.2 i dont know if many unis will accept me. I'll mail them though.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by pdesmond1(m): 7:18am On Aug 01, 2012
Iceslizer: P.demond i'm applying for Msc. And because i have a 2.2 i dont know if many unis will accept me. I'll mail them though.

Well you have to try, maybe they have a way of doing it.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by emmerks(m): 10:21am On Aug 01, 2012
@Iceslizer @p.desmond

Please my story is that I have a 2.2 in history and international studies, finished my nysc since last. While searching 4 job a family friend decided to sponsor my masters in netherlands and has even given me a contact that is ready to accomodate and assist over there.

Pls I really need assistance to atleast secure an admission. Who knows what next will happen with the economic situation of things in this country.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by emmerks(m): 10:37am On Aug 01, 2012
I applied to fontys for there MBA, I assured of the admission by the coordinator who told my to forward my documents. After months of processing, I was told I am eligible but will need my "degree certificate" which is not yet ready in my school. I graduated in 2009 and was told it will ready after about 4yrs. Fontys called my school to verify but couldn't even get a reply after months, hence when I personally persuaded my school to reply, they were not taken serious.

The admisson officer said I she can only continue after seeing my certificate and not notification.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by emmerks(m): 11:20am On Aug 01, 2012
I got to here of saxion and avans here. I applied to saxion but was told admission has closed that I should wait till feb 2013.

I can't even get a course to apply for in avans.

Don't talk about other universities because after applying to univesity of amsterdam I was told to forward my documents, and I was rejected immediatly. Other universities also did same.

The above reason is why I limit
Myself to Univerties of Applied Sciences.

Please house I need help badly. Oppurtunity comes but once, and its already knocking at my door.

I will appreciate your help even insults.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by pdesmond1(m): 2:02pm On Aug 01, 2012
emmerks: I got to here of saxion and avans here. I applied to saxion but was told admission has closed that I should wait till feb 2013.

Don't talk about other universities because after applying to univesity of amsterdam I was told to forward my documents, and I was rejected immediatly. Other universities also did same.

Please house I need help badly. Oppurtunity comes but once, and its already knocking at my door.

My brother I feel your pain. Here is this website www.findaschool.org, go down to Netherlands and apply to all the universities you can lay eyes on. Once am done here I will give you my e-mail address to forward me your docs, I will take it up to assist you in applying as well. That will not be now because am really occupied now.just take things easy. Everything will work out.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Iceslizer(f): 9:39pm On Aug 01, 2012
Emmerks sorry jare. I feel your pain. After months of running around and beating about the bush i finally settled for a UK uni. Thats what i get for my 2.2 from a nigerian uni. Hopefully after my masters i can look for a better european country to settle down.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by pdesmond1(m): 10:48pm On Aug 01, 2012
Iceslizer: Emmerks sorry jare. I feel your pain. After months of running around and beating about the bush i finally settled for a UK uni. Thats what i get for my 2.2 from a nigerian uni. Hopefully after my masters i can look for a better european country to settle down.

When did they offer am admission to you?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Iceslizer(f): 7:12am On Aug 02, 2012
Wittenborg was the only school that offered me admissiom, and that was'nt even for my course of choice, i was looking for a school with msc pub hlt but they offered me msc event management. I considered going with that but had a change of mind. That was around May.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Iceslizer(f): 7:14am On Aug 02, 2012
P.desmond sorry i got your question wrong, i thought you were asking about the netherland own. I got pub hlt in a uk uni. This june.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by pdesmond1(m): 9:25am On Aug 02, 2012
Iceslizer: P.desmond sorry i got your question wrong, i thought you were asking about the netherland own. I got pub hlt in a uk uni. This june.

So that means you will be going for your Visa soon? Have you completed their requirements?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Iceslizer(f): 11:03am On Aug 02, 2012
I will apply by 3rd week of august. Will pay my fees this week
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by pdesmond1(m): 12:49pm On Aug 02, 2012
Iceslizer: I will apply by 3rd week of august. Will pay my fees this week

Are you sure you will be making it by this year or will you start by Feb next year. Oh by the way how much is their tuition fee?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Iceslizer(f): 6:14pm On Aug 02, 2012
tuition is 9400 pounds. i will meet up, uk visa takes approximately 3weeks.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by pdesmond1(m): 7:11pm On Aug 02, 2012
Iceslizer: tuition is 9400 pounds. i will meet up, uk visa takes approximately 3weeks.

wow, thats costly as mine. Tell me are you on BB? I will start making preparations by tomorrow against monday. I just need to Legalize my Birth Certificate asap.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Iceslizer(f): 10:01am On Aug 03, 2012
No, im not on BB. How do you go about legalizing your birth cert., are you in Abuja?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by pdesmond1(m): 10:40am On Aug 03, 2012
Iceslizer: No, im not on BB. How do you go about legalizing your birth cert., are you in Abuja?

No am not in Abuja, but will be going there soonest, you will go to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Legalize it, then the Embassy will also legalize it, i was informed by Netherlands Embassy that it costs 5,050 naira to legalize a single certificate, what about you were are you?
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by Iceslizer(f): 6:12pm On Aug 03, 2012
Abuja
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by wurajone(f): 7:18pm On Aug 03, 2012
emmerks: I got to here of saxion and avans here. I applied to saxion but was told admission has closed that I should wait till feb 2013.

I'm currently studying in University of Amsterdam.didn't have problem with my admission,though I've been living in the netherlands before I got admitted to the school.if there's any way I can help you,maybe in other school in netherlands.let me know.
Re: How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa by pdesmond1(m): 7:36pm On Aug 03, 2012
Iceslizer: Abuja

How much is Hotel per night? I intend spending 2nights over there in Abuja. Do you know the costs or be able to guess? The Netherlands Embassy is at Maitama, I was informed its an expensive area, but I don't know what it will be like staying at a less expensive place. What do you advise? Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (52) (Reply)

General New Zealand Student Enquires / Travelling To Canada-part2 / On Vacation: New York City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.