Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Femi Falana & Funmi Iyanda On Fuel Subsidy Removal - Channels TV - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Falana & Funmi Iyanda On Fuel Subsidy Removal - Channels TV (13760 Views)

No Going Back On Subsidy Removal - FG / $3.5 Billion Loan: Femi Falana Threatens To Sue FG / Why Femi Falana Was Not Made A Minister - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Falana & Funmi Iyanda On Fuel Subsidy Removal - Channels TV by mukina2: 1:11pm On Jan 11, 2012
Re: Femi Falana & Funmi Iyanda On Fuel Subsidy Removal - Channels TV by nku5: 1:13pm On Jan 11, 2012
I've never her or even femi falana spit fire like this before
Re: Femi Falana & Funmi Iyanda On Fuel Subsidy Removal - Channels TV by lekerenike: 1:17pm On Jan 11, 2012
Re: Femi Falana & Funmi Iyanda On Fuel Subsidy Removal - Channels TV by jason123: 1:17pm On Jan 11, 2012
The woman in the studio is right!
Re: Femi Falana & Funmi Iyanda On Fuel Subsidy Removal - Channels TV by chelseabmw(m): 1:20pm On Jan 11, 2012
If i see this Ngosi of a woman i will slap shit out of her fat,chubby,ugly and dirty mouth. . . . .Fat she goat
Re: Femi Falana & Funmi Iyanda On Fuel Subsidy Removal - Channels TV by mufc009(m): 1:23pm On Jan 11, 2012
nku5:

I've never her or even femi falana spit fire like this before

Let him kill em all with his words embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
I guess the idiot will be peeing in his pant by now,

Re: Femi Falana & Funmi Iyanda On Fuel Subsidy Removal - Channels TV by born2boink(m): 1:24pm On Jan 11, 2012
chelseabmw:

If i see this Ngosi of a woman i will slap poo out of her fat,chubby,ugly and dirty mouth. . . . .Fat she goat  
Why not rape her instead  grin
Re: Femi Falana & Funmi Iyanda On Fuel Subsidy Removal - Channels TV by librangyps(f): 1:26pm On Jan 11, 2012
Ohh dear me, ₪☺ power supply to watch my darlin funmi
Re: Femi Falana & Funmi Iyanda On Fuel Subsidy Removal - Channels TV by Gbawe: 1:30pm On Jan 11, 2012
Not impressed with Okonjo Iweala at all. "We have one of the highest rate of maternal maternity"  shocked shocked shocked shocked  Those who make these sorts of gaffes are the sort who make errors from rehashing lies and trying to confuse folks they deem less intelligent. I was a fan of Iweala but her actions and utterances so far indicates she is now jaded and burnt out with nothing to offer.
Re: Femi Falana & Funmi Iyanda On Fuel Subsidy Removal - Channels TV by Gbawe: 1:32pm On Jan 11, 2012
Femi Falana 'steaming' , and rightfully so, while talking about the irresposnible spending and weakness of government.
Re: Femi Falana & Funmi Iyanda On Fuel Subsidy Removal - Channels TV by Finland(m): 1:32pm On Jan 11, 2012
born2fuck:

Why not violation her instead  grin
Na the removal of fuel subsidy make you dey blow grammar like this  grin
Re: Femi Falana & Funmi Iyanda On Fuel Subsidy Removal - Channels TV by olapluto(m): 1:33pm On Jan 11, 2012
Falana has exposed the fraud ooo. He just laid bare the fraud in a way I never even knew!
Re: Femi Falana & Funmi Iyanda On Fuel Subsidy Removal - Channels TV by blacksta(m): 1:35pm On Jan 11, 2012
Femi speaks with facts - how can one get access to these ppra documents - So it looks like the majority of the fuel susidy payment is interest payments
Re: Femi Falana & Funmi Iyanda On Fuel Subsidy Removal - Channels TV by Gbawe: 1:36pm On Jan 11, 2012
ola_pluto:

Falana has exposed the fraud ooo. He just laid bare the fraud in a way I never even knew!

Is this "fraud" not what some of us have been exposing non-stop on NL? GEJ , by this very wicked and insensitive action, has only succeeded to focus attention on the corruption, uselessness and impotence of the Government he is running .
Re: Femi Falana & Funmi Iyanda On Fuel Subsidy Removal - Channels TV by Lagosboy: 1:40pm On Jan 11, 2012
Gbawe:

Not impressed with Okonjo Iweala at all. "We have one of the highest rate of maternal maternity"  shocked shocked shocked shocked  Those who make these sorts of gaffes are the sort who make errors from rehashing lies and trying to confuse folks they deem less intelligent. I was a fan of Iweala but her actions and utterances so far indicates she is now jaded and burnt out with nothing to offer.

Man mi, the most annoying thing, is her trying to use emotinal appeal to buy her way through. "we care about the poor , the removal of subsidy is to benefit the poor". Removal of subsidy without even trying to implement Ben Bruces' deal. I watched the Lagos town hall debate on youtube and apart from Sanusi , NOI and Deziani were very unimpressive. Sanusis arguement were mainly economic and although correct i disagree with the manner of this subisdy removal without governments' size reduction.

Iweala is a spent force and just hot air. All these martenal mortality jargon was said when they paid our debt as well, it was said when diesel was deregulated, it is all big words to confuse the public.
Re: Femi Falana & Funmi Iyanda On Fuel Subsidy Removal - Channels TV by unphilaz(m): 1:40pm On Jan 11, 2012
see comparision of facts by femi, pppra vs nnpc squander
Re: Femi Falana & Funmi Iyanda On Fuel Subsidy Removal - Channels TV by ziccoit: 1:41pm On Jan 11, 2012
@Gbawe and all
Kindly relay the important points and messages. I'm creeped here with no light and fueless gen.
Re: Femi Falana & Funmi Iyanda On Fuel Subsidy Removal - Channels TV by najoke: 1:42pm On Jan 11, 2012
I luv falana

Proving all  his point with facts and figures
Re: Femi Falana & Funmi Iyanda On Fuel Subsidy Removal - Channels TV by Gbawe: 1:42pm On Jan 11, 2012
blacksta:

Femi speaks with facts - how can one get access to these ppra documents  - So it looks like the majority of the fuel susidy payment is interest payments

My brother, if I did not know better then I would simply conclude GEJ has 'eaten' enough and is fed up of leading Nigeria to the extent he has done this to get impeached !!!! His action simply makes no sense and is now leading sensible Nigerians , regardless of the ethnic distractions by saboteurs, to focus on the wickedness of a Government that heavily subsidizes the lives of a very, very minute percentage of the population only to then turn around and insist they must punish 160 million Nigerians.
Re: Femi Falana & Funmi Iyanda On Fuel Subsidy Removal - Channels TV by Baraac(f): 1:43pm On Jan 11, 2012
This is just the beginning.
This is a call to all nigerians. christians and muslims need to come together and unite. rich and poor need to come together and unite. MEND and Boko Haram need to come together and unite. The north, south, east and west need to come together and unite etc, let all of us know that we have a common enemy(cabals, cartels, looters of government treasuries).
we need to bring down all the people that had siphoned nigeria milk and honey for the past 50 years.
The time is now.
Re: Femi Falana & Funmi Iyanda On Fuel Subsidy Removal - Channels TV by nwaoluwa: 1:46pm On Jan 11, 2012
My fellow Nigerians!!!

Our major problem with our government is TRUST. They have disappointed us in so many ways.Pls Pls GEJ has good plans but  needs our support. can we give him the chance to execute these plans.Personally Jonathan is a good man and a good leader but he has criminals around him.my people to be on dat sit no dey easy as we see am oh.

Bye
Re: Femi Falana & Funmi Iyanda On Fuel Subsidy Removal - Channels TV by Gbawe: 1:46pm On Jan 11, 2012
ziccoit:

@Gbawe and all
Kindly relay the important points and messages. I'm creeped here with no light and fueless gen.

Ok. will do my best.

Lawyer Emeka Okengwu arguing we must persevere with GEJ simply because , as President, he has stated the Government will collapse if custody is not removed.
Re: Femi Falana & Funmi Iyanda On Fuel Subsidy Removal - Channels TV by Lagosboy: 1:47pm On Jan 11, 2012
Gbawe:

My brother, if I did not know better then I would simply conclude GEJ has 'eaten' enough and is fed up of leading Nigeria to the extent he has done this to get impeached !!!! His action simply makes no sense and is now leading sensible Nigerians , regardless of the ethnic distractions by saboteurs, to focus on the wickedness of a Government that heavily subsidizes the lives of a very, very minute percentage of the population only to then turn around and insist they must punish 160 million Nigerians.

It is simply, the lost dog would never hear the whistle of his master.

GEJ is not the one ruling , this policy cannot be by him , no smart politician will try to do this unthinkable act. Itt seems the "cabal" are planning to make double profit by removing this subsidy hence their support for it.
Re: Femi Falana & Funmi Iyanda On Fuel Subsidy Removal - Channels TV by kuluTemper: 1:48pm On Jan 11, 2012
The real problem is CORRUPTION! And it is quite unfortunate that the federal government has now come out to the open to tell the whole world that she is not capable of resisting not to talk of fighting corruption.  Big shame. lipsrsealed angry
Re: Femi Falana & Funmi Iyanda On Fuel Subsidy Removal - Channels TV by najoke: 1:48pm On Jan 11, 2012
Baraac:

This is just the beginning.
This is a call to all nigerians. christians and muslims need to come together and unite. rich and poor need to come together and unite. MEND and Boko Haram need to come together and unite. The north, south, east and west need to come together and unite       etc,  let all of us know that we have a common enemy(cabals, cartels, looters of government treasuries).
we need to bring down all the people that had siphoned nigeria milk and honey for the past 50 years.
The time is now.

Kindly add Beaf and Leomax to the list.
Re: Femi Falana & Funmi Iyanda On Fuel Subsidy Removal - Channels TV by nedostic: 1:50pm On Jan 11, 2012
Femi Falana has impeccable knowledge of the workings of the Nigerian economy.He speaks distinctly with facts and figures and mixed with passion for his dearly beloved country-Nigeria.Kudos to him.He remains one of the most thorough-bred Nigerians I have come to know.I have utmost respect for the President but the policy of fuel subsidy removal seems to be ill-timed. The President and his team owe it to Nigerians to better the lots of Nigerians rather than aggravating the pains of Nigerians.Palliative measures and structures should be put in place before fuel subsidy removal.It sounds ludicrous to purchase 1600 mass transit buses for a population of 150m people.Haba?It is an insult on the sensibilities of Nigerians.
Re: Femi Falana & Funmi Iyanda On Fuel Subsidy Removal - Channels TV by olapluto(m): 1:51pm On Jan 11, 2012
'So if price increase is to check smuggling, will we increase fuel prices to N200 naira if it increases to N200 in Cotonou'? Falana
Re: Femi Falana & Funmi Iyanda On Fuel Subsidy Removal - Channels TV by Gbawe: 1:51pm On Jan 11, 2012
Falana making a salient point via showing that there is no consistent price of refined fuel today worldwide . In Ghana it is now circa N190 for PMS. Elsewhere it is N200 or less. His substantive point = many in Government are profitting from current events.
Re: Femi Falana & Funmi Iyanda On Fuel Subsidy Removal - Channels TV by Gbawe: 1:52pm On Jan 11, 2012
Falana; "argument of government all spent and meant to decieve".
Re: Femi Falana & Funmi Iyanda On Fuel Subsidy Removal - Channels TV by Gbawe: 1:54pm On Jan 11, 2012
Tunji Ilori, energy expert, insisting refined derivatives of crude would be affordable for Nigerians if the nation has optimal refining capability.
Re: Femi Falana & Funmi Iyanda On Fuel Subsidy Removal - Channels TV by Gbawe: 1:56pm On Jan 11, 2012
funmi Iyanda, broadcaster, insists GEJ's stance is a declaration of failure.
Re: Femi Falana & Funmi Iyanda On Fuel Subsidy Removal - Channels TV by Demdem(m): 1:57pm On Jan 11, 2012
nwaoluwa:

My fellow Nigerians!!!

Our major problem with our government is TRUST. They have disappointed us in so many ways.Pls Pls GEJ has good plans but  needs our support. can we give him the chance to execute these plans.Personally Jonathan is a good man and a good leader but he has criminals around him.my people to be on dat sit no dey easy as we see am oh.

Bye

The retardeen isnt a good leader, he is a corrupt and miserable leader. Right from is bayelsa days, he has been so useless. Get that to ur skull. having good plans aint enough being able to implement such is the key. in GEJ we have found nothing of such.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Electoral Violence: Jonathan, Buhari To Hold Press Conference / Why Defections Won’t Hurt Buhari’s Chances~festus Keyamo / 'if Buhari Wins, Nigerians Will Be Running To Neighboring Countries To Feed - Fa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.