Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Another Religious Crisis In Kano - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Another Religious Crisis In Kano (2118 Views)

Religious Crisis In Wukari, Taraba State!!! / Love Is Nigeria's Problem, Not Religious Crisis - Tb Joshua / Religious Crisis In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Religious Crisis In Kano by SleekMc: 8:30am On Oct 08, 2007
i dont understand why a religion will make people so heartless and inhumane over their fellow brothers.
about 2 weeks ago there was another religious crisis in kano which left many people dead and homeless.
i was with the tought that when people are fasting they should be in a high spiritual state.
it often baffles me and i find it so hard to understand.
this recent crisis which occured in tudun wada a place on the outskirts off kano was caused because some primary school students were arguing over xtianity and islam so meaniless yet cost the life of many people priests and pastors included.
when will all this religious crisis end its very bad.
Re: Another Religious Crisis In Kano by Infourmer: 12:01pm On Oct 08, 2007
I guess when muslims come to their normal sense,which I dont think they possess. They have a very low faculty of encephalon through which they apprehend the external world around them.
Re: Another Religious Crisis In Kano by AnasMI(m): 2:57pm On Oct 08, 2007
God forbid, I dont Know how such kind of immoral act are taking place in such a city like kano where it leaders are always shouting and telling their people that they are trying to bring peace and tranquility. yes they are doing their best. but need more than that. Allah ya kyauta.
Re: Another Religious Crisis In Kano by Uche2nna(m): 3:04pm On Oct 08, 2007
Anas M.I:

God forbid, I don't Know how such kind of immoral act are taking place in such a city like kano where it leaders are always shouting and telling their people that they are trying to bring peace and tranquility. yes they are doing their best. but need more than that. Allah ya kyauta.

Kano has seen its own fair share of religious troubles. No be today e start.
Re: Another Religious Crisis In Kano by SleekMc: 6:41am On Oct 09, 2007
I reside in kano and the truth about it is that an average hausa man is not greedy and easily contended wit little. to an extent very humble but when it comes to this their religion. as if it is like a remote control it transforms them this cuts across all cadres whether learned or not
Re: Another Religious Crisis In Kano by cgift(m): 10:35am On Oct 09, 2007
The truth of the matter is, Islam is intolerable to peace. The spirit of violence reigns in them.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Lady Healed By Jesus (video) / Bulletproof Deacon At Christ Embassy / Bishop Emeritus Makozi Alexius Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.