Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,867 members, 7,806,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola (14734 Views)

Graphic Photo From Yola Bomb Blast Yesterday / Top ISIS Member Arrested While Attempting To Flee To Nigeria / Photos Of Victims From Yola Market Bomb Blast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 12, 2012
Bandit C.:

Sir your anger and accusations are misguided. If you didn't pay attention well, my frustration is directed towards Igbo leaders and people in position of power and the every day noise we get here about war, isreal and alliances when no body has even bothered to publicly acknowledge the pogrom taking place and voice out against it violently or otherwise.

Blacks rarely live in the former DDR so Igbos who decide to settle in remote Hausa/Fulani villages are the f00ls not me.

When people protest and retaliate, the enemy would realise you are not a dead horse. All our online screaming and chanting is becoming embarassing.

That is what I am still trying to say, that you don't just get the Point. What stops you from going in front of the Nigeria embassy in Germany with placard written "Ongoing progom of igbo's in the north/Nigerian" on it to raise awareness and to question the Nigerian government and Igbo leaders conscience?  You easily have the means at your disposal. Do your part and let us do ours.

You foolishly came here to say how your "supposed" diaspora wisdom is superior to your brothers here. Ain't you ashamed of yourself? How did the Biafra war start, you don't even know your history. How do you explain when South Africans went on the rampage and start killing their fellow African brothers?  

I want you to understand that there is a trap being laid for the igbo's in naija now. We have to be calculative about it. When it gets to the point of no return and we act. Then 21century won't be a repeat of 20th century.

Didn't you read in between the line when I wrote that we fault some igbo's who leave Igbo enclaves in the north to live very outskirt amongst stark illiterate aboki's? And let me tell you something, a lot of paid people are using Nairaland(mostly yoruba's= the known saboteurs and back stabbers) as their propaganda tool to chastise igbo's because we voted mostly for Goodluck and we have to keep them in check on here. Open your eyes Nwanne.

Also start thinking of ways to help develop your motherland(East), so that we can co-ordinate in pushing for full relocation to the land of the rising sun.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola by lagcity(m): 2:05pm On Jan 12, 2012
Olodostein:

90% of corpers killed during election violence were Yoooorubas. Go and look it up.  In fact, the Hausa man knows his limit when it comes to an igbo man.
They killed saro-wiwa and Abiola and you people did nothing. Let them try it with us. Yoruba's can't think with their brain. Saboteurs.

word! I believe you. They really know their limit,  grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Look, i'm not here to argue with u. All i'm saying is that u ppl have the largest marketshare of victims in Northern Nigeria simply becos Northerners know they can get away with murdering your ppl anyhow. u ppl are pathetic, igbo this igbo that. tomorrow u will hear another dozen igbos killed. Ojukwu warned u to arm urselves and fight like men but u ignored him undecided. All u know is talk talk talk. this is none of my business but I hang around lots of Igbos and i don tire 4 u ppl talk talk talk angry.  Ojukwu's ghost shld return and slap the poo out of u weaklings angry
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola by sayusuf(m): 2:09pm On Jan 12, 2012
biafra, civil war, war, civil war, we will kill hausas, we will kill them, we will divide this country,blah! Blah! Blah! Blah!.
Mtswwwwww!
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola by emmatok(m): 2:12pm On Jan 12, 2012
Olodostein:

90% of corpers killed during election violence were Yoooorubas. Go and look it up.  In fact, the Hausa man knows his limit when it comes to an igbo man.

They killed saro-wiwa and Abiola and you people did nothing. Let them try it with us. Yoruba's can't think with their brain. Saboteurs.

And most Yorubas pulled out the North and the threaten Northerners in the SW.

But the Igbo man will stay in the North, crying to GEJ for help.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola by velo10: 2:43pm On Jan 12, 2012
What I'm scared of is when the Igbos start demanding for vengeance, the victims would be innocent. Why do innocent people have to suffer casualty on both sides? God help us.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 12, 2012
lagcity:

word! I believe you. They really know their limit,  grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Look, i'm not here to argue with u. All i'm saying is that u ppl have the largest marketshare of victims in Northern Nigeria simply becos Northerners know they can get away with murdering your ppl anyhow. u ppl are pathetic, igbo this igbo that. tomorrow u will hear another dozen igbos killed. Ojukwu warned u to arm urselves and fight like men but u ignored him undecided. All u know is talk talk talk. this is none of my business but I hang around lots of Igbos and i don tire 4 u ppl talk talk talk angry.  Ojukwu's ghost shld return and slap the poo out of u weaklings angry

I wish those you hang out with could read this and see you for what you really are.Another saboteur and back-stabber.  It runs in your genes. I am not here to do victim score with you. Do you know how many Yoruba's that are killed that are not reported. Why, because a life of a yoruba man is like that of a chicken. We ndigbo value life and each time we hear that ONE onye igbo is killed, we take urgent note. Just like an israelI is worth 1000 of a palestine.

My hatred for yoruba's increase every day just like my friends warned me about you folks when I was a naive Nigeria for "ONE NIGERIA".You dirty yoruba always wanting others to do your bidding. When we are pushed further to the wall and start. You can KISS the Nigeria you know today BYE BYE.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 12, 2012
sayusuf:

biafra, civil war, war, civil war, we will kill hausas, we will kill them, we will divide this country,blah! Blah! Blah! Blah!.
Mtswwwwww!

Another bloodsucking Boko haram. Go and keep sucking Rakomi. That is what you know how to do best. Waste of space.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola by nagoma(m): 3:02pm On Jan 12, 2012
@silibaba
Don't be sili. Killing your Hausaman gate security will mean employing an expensive Igbo man to do the job and also who will bring his armed robber brothers to finish you and your family. Just work for peace - go and talk to Jonathan , he is the chief security officer of the land and u voted him in - I presume.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola by PointB: 3:05pm On Jan 12, 2012
Olodostein:

I wish those you hang out with could read this and see you for what you really are.Another saboteur and back-stabber.  It runs in your genes. I am not here to do victim score with you. Do you know how many Yoruba's that are killed that are not reported. Why, because a life of a yoruba man is like that of a chicken. We ndigbo value life and each time we hear that ONE onye igbo is killed, we take urgent note. Just like an israelI is worth 1000 of a palestine.

My hatred for yoruba's increase every day just like my friends warned me about you folks when I was a naive Nigeria for "ONE NIGERIA".You dirty yoruba always wanting others to do your bidding. When we are pushed further to the wall and start. You can KISS the Nigeria you know today BYE BYE.  

I have come to this realization (bolded) long ago. Today the excuse is: Igbos are the target, yorubas are collateral damage. In any case, I rather be the target than an unsung  collateral damage! Whatever collateral damage means in reference to a human being!
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola by Ivynwa(f): 3:19pm On Jan 12, 2012
Me I don tire for wahala wey fill our country right now, thanks to Mr Gej who has a problem with timing.
Which one are we going to talk about and leave the other? Wahala don too much. I tire.
The thing no give me mouth talk again,
How can a president being fought dangerously from all angles, whose enemies have succeeded in making him out
as incompetent be more concerned with fuel subsidy when people are getting slaughtered like goats?
I was pitying him but he doesn't seem to be pitying himself.
Enweghizim onu okwu for wetin dey happen for our naija again, i just tire.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 12, 2012
nagoma:

@silibaba
Don't be sili. Killing your Hausaman  gate security will mean employing an expensive Igbo man to do the job and also who will bring his armed robber brothers to finish you and your family. Just work for peace - go and talk to Jonathan , he is the chief security officer of the land and u voted him in - I presume.

As if the senseless arm robbery rampaging SW in recent weeks are not Yoroooooba's. Another Hi.diot trying to make himself seem important.

PointB:

I have come to this realization (bolded) long ago. Today the excuse is: Igbos are the target, yorubas are collateral damage. In any case, I rather be the target than an unsung  collateral damage! Whatever collateral damage means in reference to a human being!

Nwanne, they don't just understand. Because Yoruba have blocked their brains. You can't fix their stupidity. When Nigeria eventually disintegrate, the Mallams will have a field time with them. The mallams will glady invade the SW and they won't be able to put up any resistance just like the FRENCH when Hitler invaded them.

Do you know why the Americans hate the French with passion? Because they are saboteurs. They tried to appease Hitler, but before you know it , Hitler just snatch France up with very little effort. At last, the Americans were the ones to come rescue them. Until, this day, Americans take whatever come from the french like a grain of salt and Distrust them to the core. If you wanna confirm, ask any American you come across what he or she thinks or read their commentaries including prominent and very educated Americans.

To be a saboteur and backstabber is a very bad disease. It is more dangerous than a standing army. They need to be keep in check at all times.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola by Martmore: 3:25pm On Jan 12, 2012
Its seems this guy called alj harem is enjoying the whole stuffs about killing, but remember that he who laughs last laughs better.Enjoy it while it lasts
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola by nagoma(m): 3:28pm On Jan 12, 2012
This Olodoman is paranoid and completely deluded!
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 12, 2012
sayusuf:

Mtswwwwww!

lagcity:

I swear these Northerners are the smartest mofos alive. I don't know why ppl always underestimate them. The abokis will never kill Yorubas and Igbos, they only kill Igbos. Smart basterds.

Cogent:

I don't understand Igbo but no matter.
Whatever you wrote there and whatever you write again, may it go back to you and your family.

Whether you want to agree or not, the truth cannot change, Police said the ethnic group of those killed is unknown, and you people are already chanting war.

U economic misfits, ask yourself what fowls do in Christmas pots. U and ur abokis are of no value so even when we do what we do as we are already doing, it will not be reported. I will only speak what I've been sent to speak and if u reply me, u become a target. Watch ur steps
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola by aljharem(m): 3:31pm On Jan 12, 2012
Martmore:

Its seems this guy called alj harem is enjoying the whole stuffs about killing, but remember that he who laughs last laughs better.Enjoy it while it lasts

Look I have nothing else to say about the killing of Igbos. My last piece of advice is for Ohaneze or some leader to come out and ask the government why Igbos are not protected from Boko haram

Do I look like I am laughing ?

We I talk you people would either insult me that I am boko haram, dirty Yoruba man, aboki etc so what else do you want my to do ?

I am not enjoying anything ok.

I have been the most insulted poster on this site just for speaking for Igbos so know what you are talking about. angry angry
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 12, 2012
alj harem:

Look I have nothing else to say about the killing of Igbos. My last piece of advice is for Ohaneze or some leader to come out and ask the government why Igbos are not protected from Boko haram

We I talk you people would either insult me that I am boko haram, dirty Yoruba man, aboki etc so what else do you want my to do ?

I have been the most insulted poster on this site just for speaking for Igbos so know what you are talking about. angry angry

alhaji, thank u for ur advise. But right now we dont need it. The man whose house is on fire does not chase after rats.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 12, 2012
velo10:

What I'm scared of is when the Igbos start demanding for vengeance, the victims would be innocent. Why do innocent people have to suffer casualty on both sides? God help us.

If you're going to wish me good luck, pls don't join the words together.

You are one funny dude. I like you already. Peace be with you.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 12, 2012
nagoma:

This Olodoman is paranoid and completely deluded!

How old are u son?
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola by Martmore: 3:39pm On Jan 12, 2012
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola by aljharem(m): 3:39pm On Jan 12, 2012
bia_fra:

alhaji, thank u for your advise. But right now we dont need it. The man whose house is on fire does not chase after rats.

Does not chase after rats but Boko haram is killing igbos ?

The north is protesting against Boko haram and so in the SW, edo, delta so what are you talking about ?

As we speak, [size=15pt]the last sunday that passed, Muslims formed a human shield around the Church to protect Christians from any attack. SO WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT ?[/size]

We are asking the government to protect the lifes of her citizens be it Igbos in the north or hausa in the south but It seems you people are comfortable with the statue quote and only come on NL to shout hailstorm and brimstones.

If you people cannot fight for urselves, TRUST ME NO ONE WOULD DO THE FIGHTING FOR YOU.

Already people are doing the best they can but no one wants to be in the situation when they say " do not pull the ears of the sleeping dog" thus no one wants to do more than what they are doing now until you speak up and we know you are serious about the killing of Igbos.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola by aljharem(m): 3:40pm On Jan 12, 2012
Martmore:

dude can you stop calling my name, it is annoying angry angry angry mumu
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 12, 2012
alj harem:

I have been the most insulted poster on this site just [b]for speaking for Igbos [/b]so know what you are talking about. angry angry

Haha .

I laugh in Haram; you know what that means in Arabic right? Your brothers that were killed in SW(hint=protest) need more of your help and sympathy. We can take care of ourselves. Thank you.

Now, get back to your mischievous ways .
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 12, 2012
alj harem:

Does not chase after rats but Boko haram is killing igbos ?

The north is protesting against Boko haram and so in the SW, edo, delta so what are you talking about ?

As we speak, [size=15pt]the last sunday that passed, Muslims formed a human shield around the Church to protect Christians from any attack. SO WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT ?[/size]

We are asking the government to protect the lifes of her citizens be it Igbos in the north or hausa in the south but It seems you people are comfortable with the statue quote and only come on NL to shout hailstorm and brimstones.

If you people cannot fight for urselves, TRUST ME NO ONE WOULD DO THE FIGHTING FOR YOU.

Already people are doing the best they can but no one wants to be in the situation when they say " do not pull the ears of the sleeping dog" thus no one wants to do more than what they are doing now until you speak up and we know you are serious about the killing of Igbos.

We have done a little investigation about you. You are one sound aboki that shouldnt have originated from there. You as a person have no problem with us. Right now, you are free. But write all things u say here and take it to ur mosque and lets see what happens.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola by aljharem(m): 3:57pm On Jan 12, 2012
bia_fra:

We have done a little investigation about you. You are one sound aboki that shouldnt have originated from there. You as a person have no problem with us. Right now, you are free. But write all things u say here and take it to your mosque and lets see what happens.

An average TRUE Muslim have no problem with Igbos. Yes I said it.

I can explain some thing to you of what is going but please I hope you understand and explain to other Igbos.

1. Boko haram are faceless people that even an politician in the north is scared of them.

2. Boko haram is NOT A NIGERIAN CREATION but by powers that want Nigeria to start a war.

3. Boko haram people are not necessarily Muslims or Northern. Trust me on this.

4. By partition in Christian this, Hausa that, we are giving them more power. That is why Chyz said it is not about Igbos but it seems some people are trying to make it an Igbo only affire.

5. Places that there are no protest are the places Boko haram can attack eg adamawa, yobe

6. Boko haram is scared of Nigeria uniting against them thus they use this Christian factor and ethnic factor to disunite thus you see people come on NL vent their anger to Hausa or Kanuris NOT BOKO HARAM themselves. You see the logic ?

7. Why are people not asking why the lives of Southerners and Northerners in the north and south not safe respectively ?

It seems we have become desensitised to the killing that we no long ask questions again. AS IF IT IS NORMAL.

What are our police force doing ? don't they know the southern dominated area for them to go their and protect them ?

In the south don't the police know the north dominated area for them to protect them ?

SMH for Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola by Ivynwa(f): 4:04pm On Jan 12, 2012
If you're going to wish me good luck, pls don't join the words together.

@Olodostein
I follow find this funny but wahala wey full NL homepage no give person mouth enjoy sweet NL jokes sef.
May God see us all through this, nobody even knows which innocent person will fall victim to all these mayhem.

@all
Abeg make una no dey too hard on alj harem. Thank you--oooo
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 12, 2012
I have read comments about Yorubas being back-stabbers, not brave, e.t.c.

These are all gutter talk.

In 1966, when the first bloody coup was executed, why did the Igbo coup-plotters kill Akintola ( A gallant and brave Yoruba leader), Ahmadu Bello,( a northerner) , Tafarwa( a northerner) and decided to spare their eastern premier and Azikuiwe at the time?

Okpara was in hiding, Azikiwe, God knows where he was then.

Secondly, how do you expect the Yorubas to support a Biafran force matching into Lagos?

Now, the issue at hand is that some rabid dogs just killed Igbos, which to me is utterly despicable, why can't you lots put pressure on your leaders to unite under one voice and condemn this barbaric act instead of blaming Yorubas?

Are Igbos just obsessed with Yorubas or what?  I'm sure if Chinedu slaps Ngozi you gonna blame yorubas,   grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola by guonno: 4:32pm On Jan 12, 2012
Yorubas, urhobos, itsekiris, edos and middle beltans will not say they are not seeing what is happening now, when igboa would want to pull out of the madness called nigeria, some fools would blame them for a war that is necessary. If any war should break out again, i asure nigerians that nigeria will sieze to exist, europe being on nigerians side or not, egypt and arabs, and yoruba, and urhobos, and itsekiri, middle beltans being on their side or not nigeria will devide if we start our own.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 12, 2012
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola by terbz(m): 5:03pm On Jan 12, 2012
FG should do sometim 2 stop dis killin b4 is 2 late
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola by SILAKABUWA: 5:17pm On Jan 12, 2012
The EVIL AMERICA sponsored group claimed they are fighting for Shari'a which OBASANJO gave us since and we are still looters, even If GEJ should give BOKO HARAM another Shariah, The BOKO HARAM Leaders should first execute and kill themself as a sign of judgement and the innocent christains and muslims they kill, DUMB ASS CIA AGENTS.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola by Dede1(m): 5:23pm On Jan 12, 2012
Nigeria is occupied by deluded and comical individuals. Good numbers of them are in the news print business and visit nairaland very often. In addition, they are very despicable and shameless in their futile attempt to make current saga in Nigeria an Igbo affair.

Where are the corpses of the thousands of Ndigbo murdered by Boko Haram in northern region of Nigeria? It is funny the ethnically biased Nigerian news media houses have not shown any corpse transported to Igbo land yet.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola by SILAKABUWA: 5:25pm On Jan 12, 2012
Should GEJ give BOKO HARAM SHARIAH and they come out to preach, Northern muslims will kill all of them as soon as they saw them, DEVILS bound to hell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Interesting Things About Sir Ahmadu Bello, The Sardauna (Warlord) Of Sokoto / Dalington Udeh Thugs Disrupt NASSLAF Inauguration / Buhari Under Pressure To Replace Ocholi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.