Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,168 members, 7,780,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:37 AM

Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! (16120 Views)

♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ / ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ / My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! by izinbizi(m): 7:09pm On Jan 13, 2012
[size=14pt] My dear marry first, make your pikin get papa, after that u can ask him any question u want to. Even married men dey deny their wife and pikin if dem wan toast woman talkless of the one wey dem never marry, when u don enter d house, sidddon well na im go use im mouth explain himsef - by then u don be wife, any other woman na counterfeit, any other story na long thing.[/size]
Re: Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! by izinbizi(m): 7:15pm On Jan 13, 2012
[size=14pt] Ok he is a nairalander, and has read our posts abi? after im give woman belle, na nairaland post come pursue am from wedding. Abeg paste im nairaland id lets give him a piece of advice - the nairaland way. PS: I suspect his nairaland id is beaf.[/size]
Re: Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! by Wumami: 7:16pm On Jan 13, 2012
@op, my position is that you have the answers you seek. Whatever action you take is largely dependent on your expected outcome. Here are some questions for you: Do you honestly want to marry him? Do you mind a divorce in future? Would you rather mother a child alone or with an ex-husband? Since you are Nigerian, society would rather the later. Do you want to really know the truth? All the best.
Re: Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! by ronkebp(f): 7:40pm On Jan 13, 2012
Seriously y, you should not have called off the wedding in the first place, she has every reason to be angry, there is nothing wrong in calling your ''wife-to-be'' and telling her about the ''ex'' that wants to turn herself to fish bone in the throat, moreso letting her know will let her know how to walk on the streets and even watch her back, her condition is making her really emotional and she can say things or misbehave in ways she would not normally say or do. So i would rather you both settled your differences and let her know every other skeleton you are hiding in your cupboard.
Re: Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! by Ivynwa(f): 7:44pm On Jan 13, 2012
@serious-ly
Your fiance should not be blamed for feeling so overwhelmed by this that she sought the advice of others, bear with her on that please.
This is not enough reasons to cancel your intending marriage if the two of you truly want to be married. I know that you will soon calm down sha, both of you should discuss in all honesty outside the forum and sort things out amicably. In her present pregnant condition she doesn't need to go through much unhappiness. Wishing you both happiness. May the love that you found with each other conquer all unpleasantness arising.

BTW do you really need to make out your wife-to-be as though you have nothing going on with her just to make some other woman threatening to disrupt your wedding happy? You even owe your fiancee an apology for doing that. What stops you from looking at another woman in the face and telling her that you have made your choice?  shocked shocked undecided  It is nice of you to want to make things easy for her, comfort her in the best way you can and not by painting your spouse like that for her. Recruit a security outfit to guard things on your wedding day and if "Miss-you-cannot-marry-anybody-beside-me" is so shameless as to near your wedding venue, Ndi akpu-obi (security thugs) will teach her a lesson.

Wetin you even do the poor girl make she dey threaten your wedding like that, e be like say you broke some ladies heart? Ye-e-e-e!  grin grin
I can't help pitying the poor girl. Abeg take am easy, find a way to comfort her so that she can chill for you. You don't have to impersonate your fiance. If you begin to digress the whole matter you even owe your fiancee lots of apologies, she snooped----Yes! who doesn't when the opportunity presents itself? How about you that did the most grievous of impersonating her? Abeg make una resolve matter welu welu.
Re: Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! by ronkebp(f): 7:50pm On Jan 13, 2012
^^^^^ Na dat kine ''ex'' we dey treat their f, uck-up!!!!!!, i don't know if love na force.
Re: Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! by MrsChima1(f): 7:51pm On Jan 13, 2012
2buff:

Typical manipulative personality. grin
Rule #1: If having wronged someone, convert the situation to you being the victim and the person you are to be apologizing to as the culprit.
Rule #2: Never ever apologize, unless you have a knife to your throat. Even if you do, always revert to Rule #1 eventually.

This is true with all manipulative people, and I detest manipulative people. angry

Hmm.
Re: Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! by Ivynwa(f): 7:58pm On Jan 13, 2012
ronkebp:

^^^^^ Na dat kine ''ex'' we dey treat their f, uck-up!!!!!!, i don't know if love na force.

grin grin
Nne but you know wetin guy promise the brokenhearted poor girl on top of bed beside the pillow? (who sang that song?)

2buff:

This guy sef. . .
Typical manipulative personality.  grin
Rule #1: If having wronged someone, convert the situation to you being the victim and the person you are to be apologizing to as the culprit.
Rule #2: Never ever apologize, unless you have a knife to your throat. Even if you do, always revert to Rule #1 eventually.
This is true with all manipulative people, and I detest manipulative people.  angry

Psychologist 2buff you 2much o-o-o
How did you make this fantastic theory?  grin cool
Re: Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! by Ralphjoe(m): 8:05pm On Jan 13, 2012
Ivynwa:

@serious-ly
Your fiance should not be blamed for feeling so overwhelmed by this that she sought the advice of others, bear with her on that please.
This is not enough reasons to cancel your intending marriage if the two of you truly want to be married. I know that you will soon calm down sha, both of you should discuss in all honesty outside the forum and sort things out amicably.
In her present pregnant condition she doesn't need to go through much unhappiness. Wishing you both happiness. May the love that you found with each other conquer all unpleasantness arising.

BTW do you really need to make out your wife-to-be as though you have nothing going on with her just to make some other woman threatening to disrupt your wedding happy. You even owe your fiancee an apology for doing that. What stops you from looking at another woman in the face and telling her that you have made your choice?  shocked shocked undecided  
If you want to make things easy for her, comfort her in the best way you can and not painting your spouse like that for her. Recruit a security outfit to guard things on your wedding day and if "Miss-you-cannot-marry-anybody-beside-me" is so shameless as to near your wedding venue, Ndi akpu-obi (security thugs) will teach her a lesson. Wetin you even do the poor girl make she dey threaten your wedding like that, e be like say you broke some ladies heart? Ye-e-e-e!  grin grin
I can't help pitying the poor girl. Abeg take am easy, find a way to comfort her so that she can chill for you. You don't have to impersonate your fiance. If you begin to digress the whole matter you even owe your fiance lots of apologies, she snooped----Yes! who doesn't when the opportunity shows itself How about you that did the most grievous of impersonating her? Abeg make una resolve matter welu welu.

i agree with u,@op please you guys should settle the matter amicably, now that you guys have both heard each other's own side of the story, the best thing to do is to settle it.
Re: Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 13, 2012
@ Seriously, are you really going to call off your wedding because of Nairaland  shocked ? sounds like this relationship never meant much to you in the first place
Re: Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! by gamechange(m): 8:25pm On Jan 13, 2012
@poster,

Did i not tell you your story is like that of a dog chasing a car, when it eventually catches up to the car, what will it do with it. You should'nt have butted into your husband to be's business, an engagement is promisory, nothing more. He had not wedded you, you have no right over his email or facebook, let this be a lesson. You need to apologize for snooping, and making the matter public.

The husband owes nobody an explaination, he is right to be offended. He is a single man going about his business, whether dodgy or not, it is his business, period.
Re: Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! by chika98: 9:09pm On Jan 13, 2012
2buff:

This guy sef. . .

This is true with all manipulative people, and I detest manipulative people.  angry

I agree and I know people exactly like him. They manipulate you into thinking everything is wrong with you then you end up apologizing for something that you didn't even do to begin with.

How can a grown man cancel his wedding because he's been caught in a lie? She asked a question on Nairaland anonymously! It isn't like she came on here and put your name, address and SSN. She asked for advice. You say communication has broken down? How did it break down? Is it that ordinarily she doesn't discuss whatever issues she has with you? Do her a favor: leave her! It will hurt now but in the long run she'll be better off.

How exactly are you supposed to get rid of an ex when you're busy telling the said ex that your supposed fiancée is willing to be a single parent? Does that even make any sense to you?
if you were my brother, I'd slap the living daylights outta you.
Re: Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! by coogar: 9:10pm On Jan 13, 2012
naijababe:

@ Seriously, are you really going to call off your wedding because of Nairaland  shocked ? sounds like this relationship never meant much to you in the first place

it's obvious he's found another juliet to manipulate.
Re: Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! by dasparrow: 9:23pm On Jan 13, 2012
gamechange:

@poster,

Did i not tell you your story is like that of a dog chasing a car, when it eventually catches up to the car, what will it do with it. You should'nt have butted into your husband to be's business, an engagement is promisory, nothing more. He had not wedded you, you have no right over his email or facebook, let this be a lesson. You need to apologize for snooping, and making the matter public.

The husband owes nobody an explaination, he is right to be offended. He is a single man going about his business, whether dodgy or not, it is his business, period.

He should have not impersonated the poster by creating an email account with her name and using that email account to respond to his Ex. What's up with that? Honestly, based on some of the things I read and hear about Nigerian marraiges/relationships, it is obvious that many Nigerians are better of remaining single. No be by force to marry if you don't know what the heck it is you're doing.
Re: Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! by Mynd44: 9:31pm On Jan 13, 2012
I change my position on this issue. This story is a big fraud. So he just managed to come across this thread? And he opened a new account just to reply right? Big lie I am not biting this isht one byte. This is an insult on our collective minds
OccupyNigeria
Re: Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! by Theblessed(f): 10:24pm On Jan 13, 2012
[b][size=16pt]Excuse me! 

Am I hearing correctly, that he's calling off the wedding as I predicted??

Better believe me when I tell you, that Nigerian men are good at abandoment especially, when they put you in a family situation without a ring in your hand - abandoning you in the middle of the OCEAN, if not so, what does this look like??

They even do so to those they married with basket full of children, let alone a concubine with a baby.

This boy was never in the show in the first place.  He was never in-love with this lady in the first place as no reasonable guy will behave this way.

Imaging, he's the one that sowed the seed of suspection in this relationship in the first place, and he is the one doing shakara, threatening saying, 'no more wedding, I know what my priorities are now', really?

Her needs/concerns where never your priority in the first place then, why were you in the relationship, deceiving her this long, selfish!

Goes to show he has no conscience whatsoever! But I have a word for you - you see, we know you have history with women and you've been playing these naive women thinking, you're untouchable but remember this, you'd reap every UnGodly seed you sow - watch it!

What happens here is that, when men like you finally settles down, they usually end up producing many daughters that other players like you will eventually use and abuse.  And the circle continues!

Imagine, when your own daughters are used and abused by your kind, how would you feel?  I suggest you just don't utter a word to condemn their behaviours else, the day you do - will be the last day, you breath. 

So, when that time finally comes - better keep mute because, what goes round does come round tripple times, remember!!!

And, people will hear you calling God and I ask, for what? No amount of prayer, fasting and alms giving and asking for deliverance will save you, I suggest your Pastor, who would be interceding for you in prayer, to brace himself too because, your prayers won't pass the roof - as you'd definitely get your punishement first, before our Compassionate and Merciful God will listen to you, doubt?

Well, if you're a Christian I suggest you go through the Old Testament and read up from Exodus through to 2nd Chronicles and see what God Almighty did to Isreal (His beloved people) when they strayed out of his ways. 

Because, Israel is a stiff-necked Nation - each time they go against God's Laws, Commands and Precepts, they get punished severely and after that, they run to God for his and mercy forgiveness - he always forgives them and they do it again and he like manner punishes and forgives them.

Their business with God, had always been like that because, he loves them - Love, sin, punishment, plea and forgiveness!  Love, sin, punishment, plea and forgiveness! 

So, if God would treats his own people that way - who are we, the Gentiles and certainly, you a user!

For abandoning this pregnant woman at a time she needs you more, your day shall come.  But I ask, and knowing your history with women, how many more have you victimized Say it, before I strangle you here!

Honestly, I feel so bad about your attitude - if I were the mother of this young woman you'd never make use of this your 'WILLY' again in your life - I promise you!

I'll physically pop them myself, when I get to you, since you think that's what makes a man - going about spreading seeds. When you put sand in my garri, I'll knock that behaviour off your silly head. 

Just go home and thank your star for entering a cool-headed family.

And to you young lady, watch out this - it is hurting right now but don't worry, you're equal to the task - women have always been left by these sort holding the baby and you'd pull through! 

But, one thing is for sure, watch that human being inside you - when he turns out a boy, this looser would creep back asking for forgiveness and to see his son because, Nigerian men don't leave their sons outside.

He will creep back! I suggest you let him - don't deprive children of their relationships with their fathers/mothers because, it can backfire! However, if it's a girl - don't bother! Chances are, he might not ask of her but, would you care!!
[/size][/b]
Re: Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! by jaybee3(m): 10:32pm On Jan 13, 2012
^^^^^^
for feck sake, why must you use large coloured fonts?
Re: Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 13, 2012
Ivynwa:

Psychologist 2buff you 2much o-o-o
How did you make this fantastic theorygrin cool

No be woman perfect that tactic?  cheesy
I didn't make it. I observed it from y'all.

Boyz are just beginning to catch up it seems  grin grin
Re: Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! by coogar: 10:37pm On Jan 13, 2012
jay bee:

^^^^^^
for feck sake, why must you use large coloured fonts?

because he's either an attention seeker or he's got nothing sensible to say.
Re: Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 13, 2012
coogar:

because he's either an attention seeker or he's got nothing sensible to say.

Unfortunately she does not realise the colour and size completely turn you off reading the post
Re: Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! by MissyB3(f): 10:55pm On Jan 13, 2012
2buff:

This guy sef. . .

Touché!

I'd direct a line or 2 to Seriousls_y, but I'm too lazy tonight.

if I'm your brother, will you still go ahead and marry a girl that choose nairaland to deal with this kind of problem?
Nothing in your post justifies the e-mail or your reaction . . . Just apologize and pray she takes you back.
Plus, whatever is wrong with spewing your problems on NL for effective advice?
Humans make up NL . . . Not all of us are spam-bots like the Cork and 190 series.  cheesy
Re: Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! by Goldieluks: 10:57pm On Jan 13, 2012
Fickle:

@ seriouls_y & i am_a lady cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

I just hope these two people are not one of your group of ''playing with people's head on NL. angry angry
Re: Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 13, 2012
Missy_B:

Touché!

I'd direct a line or 2 to Seriousls_y, but I'm too lazy tonight.
Nothing in your post justifies the e-mail or your reaction . . . Just apologize and pray she takes you back.
Plus, whatever is wrong with spewing your problems on NL for effective advice?
Humans make up NL . . . Not all of us are spam-bots like the Cork and 190 seriescheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin My first lol moment on NL today
Re: Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! by Fickle(f): 11:04pm On Jan 13, 2012
Goldieluks:

I just hope these two people are not one of your group of ''playing with people's head on NL. angry angry

Sweetheart, its a new year and a new era.
What would I gain from group and playing with heads, it won't fetch me money.
But I find it amusing cos I thought I was crazy, imaginative, unreal and psycho", this story is, "no word for it"
Anyways got to return to my baby kiss kiss
Re: Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! by coogar: 11:07pm On Jan 13, 2012
Goldieluks:

what are you insinuating? that fickle is idowuogbo? angry
Re: Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! by Goldieluks: 11:11pm On Jan 13, 2012
Fickle:

Sweetheart, its a new year and a new era.
What would I gain from group and playing with heads, it won't fetch me money.
But I find it amusing cos I thought I was crazy, imaginative, unreal and psycho", this story is, "no word for it"
Anyways got to return to my baby kiss kiss

Hallelujah!!!! cheesy cheesy

coogar:

what are you insinuating? that fickle is idowuogbo? angry

Where did you get that idea from, you this old man? angry
Re: Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! by coogar: 11:12pm On Jan 13, 2012
Goldieluks:

Where did you get that idea from, you this old man? angry

may thunder design 12 tribal-marks on your pimpled face.
Re: Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! by Goldieluks: 11:15pm On Jan 13, 2012
coogar:

may thunder design 12 tribal-marks on your pimpled face.

May thunder fire your dry backside! worwor face. angry angry
Re: Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! by coogar: 11:19pm On Jan 13, 2012
Goldieluks:

May thunder fire your dry backside! worwor face. angry angry

how did you know my backside is dry?
goldie the Viewer!
Re: Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! by freecocoa(f): 11:21pm On Jan 13, 2012
Walahi allah ya san ni ban gane abun de ya ke faruwa anan. OP kin yi auren ko?
Re: Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! by Goldieluks: 11:23pm On Jan 13, 2012
coogar:

how did you know my backside is dry?
goldie the Viewer!

Of course i can tell from your posts. tongue
Re: Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! by Advocator: 11:26pm On Jan 13, 2012
@ OP a fraud hubby is unpredicateable. Sure he does all the good thing that you in need in a man, but if the harm he did is greater than the "his wowing circles" save yourself from that marriage. There's still good guys in the earth, don't tie yourself in a marriage that you are not ready and you know its wrong in so many levels becuz you are pregnant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! / If Your Girlfriend Does Not Have This Kind Of Nyash.. / Describe Your Ex With Any Kitchen Utensil...................

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.