Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,240 members, 7,780,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:08 PM

CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) (164021 Views)

CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT @ APAPA TINCAN PORT LAGOS / IMPORT DUTY CHECK here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (120) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by Kafin(m): 7:50am On Nov 12, 2009
I want to import a 2007 Toyota Sienna, and I intend to put five used engines inside the minivan. Please let me know if I will have to pay more money for clearing if I list the engines and their serial numbers on the shipping documents.

Thanks.
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by tosenbaba(m): 11:15am On Nov 12, 2009
Hi,
I have a 2002 Nissan Altima that is about to be sent next week, may i have an idea of how long it gonna take to get here from New York or so in USA , and how much it will cost to clear it if its containerized or RORO and and advice or heads up to watch out for. TKS
you can mail me bk @ tosenokuns@yahoo.com.
TKS
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by adexfem(m): 1:37pm On Nov 12, 2009
dejinco, roro is safe, securing your vehicle is included in my charges.But i need to have the document in time before i can do that.
you can go ahead with roro, it is fast and safe.

kafin, you don't need to put the serial number of the engines, just put them inside.It doesn't have much effect on the cost of clearing, but you still don't need it on the document.

Tosenbaba, roro is better for you ones you have only one car to ship, it takes between 3 and 4 weeks max depending on the shipping agency.Cost of clearing is 235k and it will take 7 working days Max.
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by Eluala(m): 2:39pm On Nov 12, 2009
I bought my car and shipped it from New Jersey via roro. Ship sailed on 19th September and berthed in Lagos (Tincan Island) on 13th October and 2 weeks after, ADEXFEM delivered car to me in my office on Marina with no hassels. No pin was tampered with from the car.

It may interest you to know that I never met him in person prior to choosing him for the job. I simply met him on NL, and gave him a phone call. The rest of the transaction was by email and I arranged for the shipping company to send him the vehicle documents by courier and subsequently I sent money to him via his bank account.

He not only cleared the car, he also handled registration for me and I love to say I was more than impressed. There are still a lot of positive, trustworthy Nigerian youths out there and above all, there are also firm believers that good things are still within our reach in Naija. That is where I belong.

Finally, I recommend him for business because I will do it again with him. Our people say that when a road is good, then you'll travel through that road again.
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 12, 2009
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by Fhemmmy: 2:42pm On Nov 12, 2009
Eluala:

I bought my car and shipped it from New Jersey via roro. Ship sailed on 19th September and berthed in Lagos (Tincan Island) on 13th October and 2 weeks after, ADEXFEM delivered car to me in my office on Marina with no hassels. No pin was tampered with from the car.

It may interest you to know that I never met him in person prior to choosing him for the job. I simply met him on NL, and gave him a phone call. The rest of the transaction was by email and I arranged for the shipping company to send him the vehicle documents by courier and subsequently I sent money to him via his bank account.

He not only cleared the car, he also handled registration for me and I love to say I was more than impressed. There are still a lot of positive, trustworthy Nigerian youths out there and above all, there are also firm believers that good things are still within our reach in Naija. That is where I belong.

Finally, I recommend him for business because I will do it again with him. Our people say that when a road is good, then you'll travel through that road again.

I have had same experience with him, over and over again, he is a great guy with a heart.
More grease to your elbow Adexfem
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 12, 2009
@Eluala,

The same experience I had with adexfem. The man is straight forward, honest, and respectful,. I fired my agent and took adexfem as a partner in business.

adexfem for president!
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by adexfem(m): 10:18pm On Nov 13, 2009
Thanks all for the comments, i promise not to let you down. .@Oaziz, i am working on the container presently, i have not forgotten our discussion.Tried calling back that other day but couldnt reach you.Cost of clearing the matrix is 235k. thanks.[color=][/color][color=][/color]
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by Fhemmmy: 10:31pm On Nov 13, 2009
Adexfem, when will u start Clear 4 and get one for free??
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by jerryland: 3:20am On Nov 14, 2009
@adexfem, i have a 2004 Camry expected at lagos port from US by 1st week of Dec. How much would you clear this? Pls Send me specific details: jerry25may@yahoo.com. Cheers
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by Leslexx: 4:17am On Nov 14, 2009
Adexfem, I almost did business with you once this year around April when I called you from the UK and I had some Tipper trucks to clear but you were too expensive and I ended up using another Agent. I now have 4 vehicles just about to leave USA on their way to Nigeria, please email me the clearing amount ASAP to my email ,
- 2001 SUV toyota sequoia
- 2007 toyota camry (damaged)
- 2007 toyota yaris
- 2006 toyota 4runner (damaged)

Last question RoRo or Container?

thanks
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by adexfem(m): 2:49pm On Nov 14, 2009
@phemmy very soon bro. @jerryland i will do it for 240k. @leslexx we will surely do biz this time around. I am reviewing my charges. If the salvaged cars are not drivable you can use container but if otherwise roro shipping is faster and okay.I will send my qoute to your email. thanks[color=][/color][color=][/color]
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by Fhemmmy: 3:20pm On Nov 14, 2009
adexfem:

@phemmy very soon bro. @jerryland i will do it for 240k. @leslexx we will surely do biz this time around. I am reviewing my charges. If the salvaged cars are not drivable you can use container but if otherwise roro shipping is faster and okay.I will send my qoute to your email. thanks[color=][/color][color=][/color]

Ok.
If you can give such quote for here too for other people, that will help biz, so let us don jazzy too wink
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by adexfem(m): 4:52pm On Nov 14, 2009
okay don jazzy am now!!        camry 07- ----- seq 01 - ----- yaris 07 - ----- 4runner - -------.[color=][/color][color=][/color]
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by adexfem(m): 7:58am On Nov 20, 2009
[color=][/color] cool[color=][/color]
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by Kafin(m): 8:32am On Nov 20, 2009
adexfem:

kafin, you don't need to put the serial number of the engines, just put them inside.It doesn't have much effect on the cost of clearing, but you still don't need it on the document.

Thanks for responce, I may be doing this on a bigger scale, and want to be sure that the Police will not be automatically placed on my payroll. smiley

I noticed from the customs site that engines are under CET 8407.3xxx.xx The import duty is 5%, and says VAT is also 5%.
I think VAT should be paid on purchases, is it true that VAT is also to be paid on imports?

Are you trying to paint Mr Smilley or what is the story with those color tags?
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by adexfem(m): 12:23pm On Nov 20, 2009
Yeah you are to pay VAT on most imported items except some that are exempted.The VAT is usually added to the duty paid as well as other charges like 1% CISS, 0.5%ETLS, and 7% charge.
Like how many engines are you willing to put in the bus?
For your kind of shipment that is roro, there is no stress at all, you can go ahead.

The [b]colour colour [/b]thing appears whenever i post from my phone.
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by adexfem(m): 9:23pm On Nov 22, 2009
[color=][/color] cool[color=][/color]
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by adexfem(m): 2:48pm On Nov 25, 2009
cool
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by adexfem(m): 6:44am On Nov 27, 2009
cool
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by adexfem(m): 9:25am On Nov 29, 2009
cool
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by LuniyiGlo(m): 8:21pm On Nov 29, 2009
@ adexfem

How much to clear a 01 Honda Passport? Please give price for container and RO/RO. . . .
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by adexfem(m): 8:31pm On Nov 30, 2009
320k for roro, cant give quote for containerised until i know the other cars inside the container.
cheers.
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by adexfem(m): 11:44pm On Dec 01, 2009
cool
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by adexfem(m): 12:55pm On Dec 06, 2009
cool
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by adexfem(m): 7:08am On Dec 07, 2009
cool
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by mytime2: 7:24am On Dec 07, 2009
Is it still possible to clear a 1998 vehicle? expecting a nissan primera 1998 model, can it be cleared in Nigeria, if so, how much?
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by adexfem(m): 10:25am On Dec 07, 2009
is it containerised or roro? which shipping line is bringing the car?
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by lapson: 11:56am On Dec 07, 2009
@ adexfem

Tell them lets take the cruise down to okelade-okin, just a space in my container.
and we go do the mathematics.
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by Emperoh(m): 9:58am On Dec 08, 2009
Oga Agent
I Can see u are doing great for yourself here.
Pse whats the congestion situ like?
Have got a 2003 Murano to clear. Brought in by Hoegh and the ETA is Dec 6.
How possible is it to clear by 15th. Terminal gave me 12th. I don't know which one to follow now?
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by adexfem(m): 10:22am On Dec 08, 2009
@lapson, yes oh, no place be like oke lade okin.Hope you have gotten a good deal?
Will hola at you very soon.
Cheers.
Re: CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) by adexfem(m): 10:32am On Dec 08, 2009
Oga Emperoh, thanks. Which vessel is bringing your suv HOEGH TRAPEZE OR PEARL ACE, if you start the clearing process in time the suv will be out by 15th.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (120) (Reply)

Bid and Ship Cheap Cars from Auction (Copart & iaai) / CUSTOMS AGENT IN NIGERIA @ ANY PORTS / Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.