Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,524 members, 7,808,906 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

How MAC Makeup Can Be Bad For You - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How MAC Makeup Can Be Bad For You (4143 Views)

Tight Jeans Are Bad For Guys' Testicles - TV Doctor / What Makeup Can You Not Live Without? / What Wearing Too Much Makeup Can Do To Your Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How MAC Makeup Can Be Bad For You by MakeupPro(f): 12:18pm On Jan 12, 2012
As a Professional with makeup we have come to understand the basic makeup needs of the average Nigerian women. After a survey run last year, we discovered over 50% of the ladies would use MAC makeup brands.
Painfully, it is unfortunate that this particular brand isnt so good for our skins mostly because of our harsh climate and constant unpredictable weather changes.
MAC is an amazing brand thats great for Makeup in Photoshoots, Video shoots and Fashion. But on a daily basis, it might not be so good for you, espeacially if you have oily/combination skin. Because it is so caked in production to enhance full coverage, it contains a lot of oils.

We have come up with several other options of Makeup brands that are great for you.
My favorite is IMAN. Iman is a specially created brand for the African/African-American skin. And there are lots of different options to choose from.

There's also MaryKay which works so well espeacially if you have very little knowledge of applying makeup.
For best coverage and a really clear natural finish, ensure to use A Foundation wedged sponge for application of your foundation and always set foundation in with powder. Any questions? Post them below!

www.orsela.tk | www.twitter.com/makeupbyOrsela | 07085527695

1 Like

Re: How MAC Makeup Can Be Bad For You by MakeupPro(f): 9:38am On Jan 15, 2012
Post your questions in the thread below

Re: How MAC Makeup Can Be Bad For You by mildie(f): 10:23am On Jan 16, 2012
Do you run training programmes if so whats the cost and how long does it take. i have a friend who has been wanting to do this for some time now.

Also for viewers. I sell ladies clothing on www.outfitgalore.com.

Anyway kindly respond on the pricing.

Re: How MAC Makeup Can Be Bad For You by LovethIfy(f): 2:59pm On Jan 17, 2012
pls i can you tell me the best foundation/cake i can use, my face is very oil, i av try marykay, silk and avon but they didnt come out fine and dnt last for more than one hour before my face would be oily and what can i do to reduce/stop the oil in my face? am light in completion. Thanks[color=#990000

(1) (Reply)

Wat Do I Use To Get Rid Of Pimples On My Chic (face) / Wow! Actress Anita Joseph Gives A Sexy Pose With Zubby Michael / Knitting Machine With Card For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.