Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Us Troops Urinating On Dead Bodies - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Us Troops Urinating On Dead Bodies (1025 Views)

Iraqi Fighters Pose With Dead Bodies Of Islamic Militants ISIS Killed In Fight / Liberia's Ebola Bodies Abandoned On Streets / Sweden's Left-Party To Ban Men From Urinating While Standing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Us Troops Urinating On Dead Bodies by Horus(m): 2:29pm On Jan 12, 2012
[flash=450,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnkarUjmtJI[/flash]

US troops urinating on dead bodies OUTRAGEOUS AND DISHONORABLE!

Here we go again. Immature, immoral, ignorant, childish, arrogant evil doers at it again. There are rules of conduct for soldiers. Peeing on dead bodies is an expressly forbidden pratice worhty of court martial and punishment PERIOD.
Re: Us Troops Urinating On Dead Bodies by Horus(m): 3:16pm On Jan 12, 2012
Re: Us Troops Urinating On Dead Bodies by pendo89(f): 7:15am On Jan 13, 2012
hahaha@ bringing 'piss' to the middle east.
No respect for the dead?
Re: Us Troops Urinating On Dead Bodies by justwise(m): 9:44am On Jan 13, 2012
Its interesting that everybody including Taliban saw this as disgusting, the same organisation that videos beheading of soldiers and innocent people and post it online or send it to TV stations to be broadcasted.
Re: Us Troops Urinating On Dead Bodies by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:35pm On Jun 27, 2013
The problem did not start here, but it has to end somewhere.. and someday.
The circle of Hate and Violence has to be broken.. but after centuries of Hate/Violence.. the world is due for another round of cleansing grin
Re: Us Troops Urinating On Dead Bodies by vedaxcool(m): 7:18pm On Jun 27, 2013
u see how u live to your reputation, double faced.
you should break the circle of hypocrisy and .dishonesty. in u first..
Re: Us Troops Urinating On Dead Bodies by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:15pm On Jun 28, 2013
vedaxcool: u see how u live to your reputation, double faced.
you should break the circle of hypocrisy and .dishonesty. in u first..

worry about your brothers who have lost their deen first before you talk about me.. a pure infidel.. who does not GAF about extremist muslims like yourself cool
Re: Us Troops Urinating On Dead Bodies by vedaxcool(m): 12:34pm On Jun 28, 2013
lagerwhenindoubt:

worry about your brothers who have lost their deen first before you talk about me.. a pure infidel.. who does not GAF about extremist muslims like yourself cool

grin grin grin extremist hypocritical atheist who lives by no standards, I gotz no worry, i am certain extremist like yourself would be unable to harm me as you type remains in the minority, that is why we have to expose you to the public so that they know the sort of extremist you are! shocked shocked grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! China On Fire!!! / Malian 'hero' Of Paris Attacks Gets French Nationality / Are The People On Nairaland Supporting Russia Invasion Of Ukraine Real Or Bots ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.