Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Calling On All Betonmarkets Traders - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Calling On All Betonmarkets Traders (11676 Views)

DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits / Bad News For All Betonmarkets Traders !!! / Calling On Abayomi Aje(yommys01)-a Case Of Exploitation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Calling On All Betonmarkets Traders by limitbreka: 6:51pm On Jan 12, 2012
If you are a www.betonmarkets.com trader or aspiring to be one. Here are my little advise for you.
1. There are 2 types of people there, beters and traders. Beters lose, taders win, Choose where u belong before u start.
2. Study, study and study
3. Have a trading plan
4. Never enter a trade above 5% of ur account
5. Relax after putting a trade, no need to be afraid.

Its fun to profit from the market if u know what you are doing. No other online business is better.

I'l be back with more
Re: Calling On All Betonmarkets Traders by iykemanuel(m): 7:27pm On Jan 12, 2012
bros go on pls. Do u have any study materials for it.
Re: Calling On All Betonmarkets Traders by limitbreka: 3:49pm On Jan 13, 2012
For newbies, i will advise you trade only the rise/fall under forex. Just watch your forex chart and enter your trades on Betonmarkets, you dont need to be a forex guru to profit from this. Or you can make use of an indicator which does the work for you. all you hav to do is wait for the signal and enter your trade.

You can download a free copy of Point and Kill betonmarkets guide from the link above.
Re: Calling On All Betonmarkets Traders by stagger: 10:54am On Jan 14, 2012
limitbreka:

For newbies, i will advise you trade only the rise/fall under forex. Just watch your forex chart and enter your trades on Betonmarkets, you dont need to be a forex guru to profit from this. Or you can make use of an indicator which does the work for you. all you hav to do is wait for the signal and enter your trade.

You can download a free copy of Point and Kill betonmarkets guide from the link above.

I disagree completely. How an newbies trade the rise and fall strategy without losing money?

What specific strategy will you use to determine the currency direction? Is it not safer to use pivot points to trade the In/Out variety?
Re: Calling On All Betonmarkets Traders by limitbreka: 1:49pm On Jan 14, 2012
The best strategy for the newbies is to trade the reverse of the fx news or simply use the indicator @ www.superbuysellprofit.com
Re: Calling On All Betonmarkets Traders by stagger: 2:18pm On Jan 14, 2012
limitbreka:

The best strategy for the newbies is to trade the reverse of the fx news or simply use the indicator @ www.superbuysellprofit.com

Are you really a binary options trader or you just want to market something? Binaryoptions.net is a place where people can get true binary options education at no cost whatsoever.

I think people should learn trading without using short cuts, and they should know what strategy they are using, not just being asked to buy something that they do not understand.
Re: Calling On All Betonmarkets Traders by McGeorge1(m): 2:46pm On Jan 14, 2012
angry angry angry @Stagger, if you dont have anything to contribute to what limitbreka started, kindly leave this tread. Alot of people have lost hundreds, if not thousands on betonmarkets and someone is trying to create a tread where we could learn something and you are here talking of binary option and pivot point rubbish.
Re: Calling On All Betonmarkets Traders by kingsleyp: 2:58pm On Jan 14, 2012
@Stagger pls leave this tread.

@limitbreka, i have downloaded the report, ernestly iv learnt something great about winning on betonmarkets. I have a question for you and i have sent you an email through the email address in the report. I hope i'll get a reply soon or is there any other email address i can contact you with?
Re: Calling On All Betonmarkets Traders by stagger: 3:56pm On Jan 14, 2012
Mc George:

angry angry angry @Stagger, if you dont have anything to contribute to what limitbreka started, kindly leave this tread. Alot of people have lost hundreds, if not thousands on betonmarkets and someone is trying to create a tread where we could learn something and you are here talking of binary option and pivot point rubbish.

I am a binary options trader! That is what Betonmarket offers for trading if you do not know.

Why should I leave the thread? If you do not want to learn the several strategies we have for trading on Betonmarkets, carry super glue and cover your eyelids and snap them shut!!! angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Calling On All Betonmarkets Traders by Nairaboi(m): 11:05pm On Jan 14, 2012
@stagger, so whats ur own advice? Shut up and stop hating
Re: Calling On All Betonmarkets Traders by 2sexy(m): 12:27pm On Jan 15, 2012
Hello fellas! Happy Sunday. I didn't want to comment but for the sake of those who may fall for this, BEWARE!

If you are not ready to take time to learn an investment or biz mechanism and how they photosynthesize or metarmophose to become streams of income, then never ever put your money.

The seed of every food you have ever eating since you were born was not planted and harvested same day, was it?
A lot of us do not use logic when it comes to money issues, we forget that it was never easy for us earn that money.

What am I saying? I see a group of people here who are so eager to make money NOW! But they don't want to learn how what they tend to put their money works. I laugh.
How many years did it take you to finish your primary school and how many for secondary school and how many for tertiary institution?

I'm in the internet marketing niche not forex but the principle of money is universal.

Do you think that the owners of this websites where betting is done ever lose? Wether you win or lose, the website owner NEVER lose. Why? Because he has applied the principle of money and that is--FIND A NEED AND FILL IT. What is the need? People want to BET. What is the Fill? He created a website where you can BET. He WINS for EVERY bet placed.

Stagger, if ignorance is bliz 'tis folly to be wise.
Re: Calling On All Betonmarkets Traders by limitbreka: 12:41pm On Jan 15, 2012
@2sexy, U make great sense, and the reason why this tread was created was to enlighten people on the steps and processes to make it out there on betonmarkets. We the traders knows that bom is an easy site to navigate, What the traders need is a strategy to take the right betting decision and at the right time. And thats the purpose of this tread.
Re: Calling On All Betonmarkets Traders by limitbreka: 3:39pm On Jan 17, 2012
Im back to finish what i started, No critism plssssz. Drop ur betonmarkets question here and get the answers immediately. No dulling, time is ticking.
Re: Calling On All Betonmarkets Traders by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 17, 2012
I left betonmarket since 2008 because it was not profitting. That is, i always make loses. I have been following your trend and it seem interesting so, i decided to come back. I just fund my account today an please i would like to know which is the best an favourable to trade betonmarkets? God bless you as you share.
Re: Calling On All Betonmarkets Traders by limitbreka: 7:12pm On Jan 17, 2012
fados4sure:

I left betonmarket since 2008 because it was not profitting. That is, i always make loses. I have been following your trend and it seem interesting so, i decided to come back. I just fund my account today an please i would like to know which is the best an favourable to trade betonmarkets? God bless you as you share.

Losing in betonmarkets is the order of the day, especially if you dont have a trading plan and strategy.
Trade Rise/fall forex. Make sure you have a trading plan. Why im advising to trade this is, you need just 1 tick above to win and if you know what you are doing, you can always win with 20 ticks or more. There market is vast, betonmarkets cant manipulate anything there unlike runbet.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed id love to write more, but trust the antispam bot. grin grin grin
Re: Calling On All Betonmarkets Traders by Nobody: 2:30am On Jan 18, 2012
Thanks for the advice. If not for your advice, i was thinking of going for run bet.
Re: Calling On All Betonmarkets Traders by stagger: 8:45am On Jan 18, 2012
Here are my trades for the week.

The first one was a loss. Oaid a price for ignoring the fundamentals for the EURUSD.

No. 2 was a strictly fundamental play. With the threat of an oil shutdown in Nigeria, crude started to edge up on Friday, pulling along the Canadian dollar with it. So this was a straightforward Rise/Fall trade with a 3 day expiration.

No. 3 was another great trade for the AUD, which was helped by some positive news coming out of China. China and Australia are located in the Oceania region, and China is a huge trade partner of Australia. Good news from China = Gain in AUD. Another straightforward call, but I had to put just a 2-hour expiration as most of the move was almost complete before we woke up in this part of the world. In addition, the chart pattern was a bullish one. A good Rise/Fall trade here.

No. 4 is a Touch/No Touch trade which has a minimum of 7 days expiration. I bet on a No Touch as I did not see gold going below the spot price at the time. There is a lot of risk in the market and so we can only expect gold buying at this time, not selling. With 2 days left, this trade looks set to be in the money.

No. 5 looks destined to be a loser. I foolishly decided to keep a 1-day expiration instead of 2 hours as I did for AUDUSD. If I had set a 2hr expiration, that trade would have been in the money. But alas, a reversal is in the works and I won't be able to make it.

The lesson here:

1) Pay attention to fundamentals.
2) WATCH YOUR EXPIRATION TIMES! A faulty expiration setting can turn a winner into a loser.
3) Use chart patterns to determine the price action of the asset you are trading. A good source is Autochartist, which not only shows you the chart pattern but tells you how long that pattern will be at work in the market.

Let us see how the rest of this week will be like.

1 Like

Re: Calling On All Betonmarkets Traders by stagger: 9:17pm On Jan 18, 2012
My no. 5 entry is now in profit territory. Looks like God smiled on me. But frankly, I should have been more careful with this move. More entries with explanations on the way.
Re: Calling On All Betonmarkets Traders by stagger: 2:25am On Jan 19, 2012
Here is the updated table.

1 Like

Re: Calling On All Betonmarkets Traders by stagger: 9:13pm On Jan 19, 2012
I have been pretty busy with fuel runs, so I have not placed any new trades.

My principle is this: no binary options trades without analysis. If my head is too clouded for analysis, then I am better off not trading. Leave gambling to the football betters and the guys in Vegas!
Re: Calling On All Betonmarkets Traders by 2sexy(m): 10:38pm On Jan 19, 2012
Nice one there, stagger. That's what I was trying to say to the OP. Let me tell you this, the OP may not come back after seeing that you have hijacked his thread and crushed his authority by displaying screen shots of your earnings.

The reason for my last statement above is that, since they said you should leave the thread ( likely the same person with diff ID) It's silly trying to correct anyone who chose ignorance.

And from what I know, he wanted to run a little tutorial so that people would run to him for more info and he sells them on what he has never practised. I am not against selling info or ebooks but it has to be something you have proof of earning to your name and not a stolen screen shot o o o.

OP, SHOW US YOUR OWN SCREEN SHOT.

Stagger don pour sand sand for person garri o o o.

1 Like

Re: Calling On All Betonmarkets Traders by stagger: 9:59am On Jan 20, 2012
Well,. my aim is not to hijack anyone's thread, but just to point out that there is more to binary options trading than just strategies.

Expiry times are important. For Betonmarkets, you are boxed into accepting only 7 day minimum expiries except you are trading the Rise/Fall strategy. There are several binary options brokers that are more flexible.

We have Optionfair, Banc de Binary, 24option and many other good brokers.

So when choosing a trade, you must first understand:

1) What asset you want to trade
2) The expiry date/time
3) The kind of trade you want to execute, which will now lead you to the:
4) Strategy to use.

Anyway, we will talk a lot more. I am just waiting for the final trade (Touch/No Touch for Gold) to expire today, and I know it will definitely be in the money.
Re: Calling On All Betonmarkets Traders by limitbreka: 10:28am On Jan 20, 2012
I want to believe that we are all here to show others how to make money from betonmarkets. Whats the critics about, how will ur screen shot help others to make money from binary options. I guess we are all mature enough to see how this thread started and what is required of the so called gurus. If you want us to start sharing screenshots over here, then i'l say u should create a thread for that and i'l join you if i like. Pls lets be mature in words and the way we reason,  If you think posting of screenshots here will make others trade profitably, then go ahead, we are watching.
Re: Calling On All Betonmarkets Traders by stagger: 11:24am On Jan 20, 2012
limitbreka:

I want to believe that we are all here to show others how to make money from betonmarkets. Whats the critics about, how will ur screen shot help others to make money from binary options. I guess we are all mature enough to see how this thread started and what is required of the so called gurus. If you want us to start sharing screenshots over here, then i'l say u should create a thread for that and i'l join you if i like. Pls lets be mature in words and the way we reason, If you think posting of screenshots here will make others trade profitably, then go ahead, we are watching.

I am sure you know the power of positive thinking and how it works.

Screenshots tell p[eople: "hey, people are actually making money from this". It enforces a positive mindset, which drives away the pessimism that many people have towards binary options. You have seen some of the posts here. People are generally skeptical about this, so posting a screenshot serves as a positive thought trigger. That is the first step towards success.

This takes us to the second step: HOW CAN THE SAME RESULT BE ACHIEVED?

This is where you can now go ahead to talk about what was done to achieve the result.

I am sure you get my drift.
Re: Calling On All Betonmarkets Traders by stagger: 8:32pm On Jan 20, 2012
With gold extremely far away from my No Touch barrier trade of 1620.1, my final trade is now worth almost its full payout with 3 hours to settlement time.

A really simple strategy was used. I noted a region of major support that I knew would not be breached (because the Eurozone situation only pushes traders to buy safe haven instruments), I picked a price level below it for a No Touch, and executed the trade.

Situation may change. A Head and Shoulders bearish pattern is forming. It needs to complete before we decide how else to trade this.

Re: Calling On All Betonmarkets Traders by stagger: 8:33pm On Jan 20, 2012
See gold chart for explanation of the gold trade.

Re: Calling On All Betonmarkets Traders by jidowu84: 9:01pm On Jan 20, 2012
who is this limitbreaker self? how are we sure he's not the same person dat call himself geenet of the defunct onlinesuccesskeyz.com? that scam everybody on this same betonmarkets trading indicator (buysellprofit)? abeg my people, beware of this guy. he never stake a single bet b4.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fire Burnt 9 Shops In Kwara (Photos) / Paying Online With GTBank Naira Mastercard / Court Orders AMCON To Take Over Guest House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.