Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,485 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Pls How Do I Install Mtn Hynet - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Pls How Do I Install Mtn Hynet (8971 Views)

Connecting Mtn Hynet To A D-link Router / MTN Hynet Issues; Please Help / Mtn Hynet--- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls How Do I Install Mtn Hynet by MyJwell: 12:01am On Jan 13, 2012
pls i just got ;tn hynet access point but how do i install and configure it to connect my systems to internet?
Re: Pls How Do I Install Mtn Hynet by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 13, 2012
How many systems are you trying to connect (a cyber cafe)?

I believe the Hynet modem allows your systems connect to it using WiFi or LAN cables for non WiFi enabled systems. There are no installations required, connect your modem to the LAN.

1. go to http://192.168.1.1 on your web browser (internet explorer)
2. When the page displays,enter "user" (without the quotes) for username and "user" (without the quotes) for password
3. Please change your username and password after first login
4. When you login click on 'Wimax', select 'Security Settings'
5. Enter username and password supplied to you when you purchased your hynet modem
Re: Pls How Do I Install Mtn Hynet by VictorUka(m): 4:20pm On Jul 26, 2014
Yeah thanks, it was really helpful . I solved the issue.
Re: Pls How Do I Install Mtn Hynet by aIIkae: 2:26pm On Jun 28, 2016
Please i have this router but i do not have the username and password supplied with it. Any solution?

(1) (Reply)

Direct USA Used Laptops / How To Make Computer Welcome You With A Voice Message On Startup. / Naijaloaded's Azeez Makinde Is A Scammer!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.