Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,477 members, 7,781,391 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:42 PM

Church Management System - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Church Management System (1741 Views)

Hospital Management System Program. / How Do Go About Building A Database Management System For My Church? / Help On Database Management System For A Hospital : Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Church Management System by Koolwilly(m): 8:35am On Jan 13, 2012
I am a newbie in the programming arena and started with php and mysql. I would love to create a church management system. I would please need the assistance of the professionals in the house to put me through and I would like to know if my aim would be achieved using php. And mysql as the database.
Re: Church Management System by dellnet: 10:15am On Jan 13, 2012
Yes you can do it using php and mysql as the database. Look up n-tier applications.
Re: Church Management System by Koolwilly(m): 11:14am On Jan 13, 2012
^^^okay thanks. Would look up for that.

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows The Various SMS Gateway Addresses Of Nigerian Service Providers? / . / Browse For Free Without Limit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.