Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

How To Say Goodbye To The Person You Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Say Goodbye To The Person You Love? (9050 Views)

Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? / Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? / 8 Friends You Need To Say Goodbye To! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Say Goodbye To The Person You Love? by jennyching(f): 9:45am On Jan 13, 2012
PLsss, i need some tips on how will i tell my bf that i want to end up our relationship.,, Its too much painful to stay,
Re: How To Say Goodbye To The Person You Love? by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 13, 2012
Tips to say "Goodbye" too? Tips to say "Sorry we cant continue in this relationship as it has become too painful to stay on". . . Really?

Re: How To Say Goodbye To The Person You Love? by Dyt(f): 10:16am On Jan 13, 2012
always v a reason 2 brk up
Re: How To Say Goodbye To The Person You Love? by Mynd44: 10:20am On Jan 13, 2012
Honestly jenny, are you naturally like this? You need helps on saying goodbye too? How about what sexkillz said? Does that work for you?
Re: How To Say Goodbye To The Person You Love? by jennyching(f): 10:26am On Jan 13, 2012
I think i know some, im just earning courage for tomorrow, maybe i can use some those words ,
im sorry, just feeling helpless,

1 Like

Re: How To Say Goodbye To The Person You Love? by Metalgoong(m): 10:30am On Jan 13, 2012
Why should you be saying goodbye to the person you love? grin grin grin
Re: How To Say Goodbye To The Person You Love? by jennyching(f): 10:34am On Jan 13, 2012
@metalgoong he is married,
Re: How To Say Goodbye To The Person You Love? by OK2NV: 12:38pm On Jan 13, 2012
please try and understand, you are a nice person and I don't deserve you.
Re: How To Say Goodbye To The Person You Love? by Piechart(f): 12:54pm On Jan 13, 2012
jennyching:

@metalgoong he is married,
shocked shocked shocked

how about 'i've woken up from my slumber. don't let the door hit you on your way out'
Re: How To Say Goodbye To The Person You Love? by Airtimex(m): 12:59pm On Jan 13, 2012
you knew he was married, why dating him? angry anyway jst tell him to goto hell cheesy
Re: How To Say Goodbye To The Person You Love? by Mynd44: 1:14pm On Jan 13, 2012
This is gonna be intresting. Jenny, just relax they will give you the info you need
Re: How To Say Goodbye To The Person You Love? by wolef1(m): 8:43pm On Jan 13, 2012
i'm sorry,i don't think i'm the right person for you.you deserve someone better than me.
Re: How To Say Goodbye To The Person You Love? by Mynd44: 9:08pm On Jan 13, 2012
How about I have realised that you are a user and a prick and I now jnow that I am better than this.
Re: How To Say Goodbye To The Person You Love? by Advocator: 9:13pm On Jan 13, 2012
--_--
Re: How To Say Goodbye To The Person You Love? by Mynd44: 9:39pm On Jan 13, 2012
smh
Re: How To Say Goodbye To The Person You Love? by Naan1: 9:50pm On Jan 13, 2012
some people sef, everything tip, tip, soon its going to be tip 4 new ,
Re: How To Say Goodbye To The Person You Love? by mrOops: 11:03pm On Jan 13, 2012
Piechart:

shocked shocked shocked

how about 'i've woken up from my slumber. don't let the door hit you on your way out'
grin grin U got to be kidding me cheesy cheesy

Naan1:

some people sef, everything tip, tip, soon its going to be tip 4 new ,

HAGAGAHAHAHAHAHA grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Say Goodbye To The Person You Love? by deavicky(m): 11:27pm On Jan 13, 2012
the guy you love is married who knows if he was married before you met him. if he is not, it means he does not prefer you so why looking for way to tell him good bye. or is it that you can't let him be for your own intrest or why is the good bye so difficult? when he has already told you openly. for your information if keep dating him, i consider it a sin. so it is batter to try and forget what ever you are getting from him and carry on with your life. there other people like us looking for who to love us as you claim now that we are still single.
Re: How To Say Goodbye To The Person You Love? by iceblock(m): 12:44am On Jan 14, 2012
This may help

[flash=480,390]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ommKBn2NjLU[/flash]

BTW/ Is it a MUST to say goodbye
Re: How To Say Goodbye To The Person You Love? by koolsasy(f): 12:50am On Jan 14, 2012
how about "u r married, i need to go and find who wud agree to marry me B4 christ comes and catch me comitin adultery"

2 Likes

Re: How To Say Goodbye To The Person You Love? by jennyching(f): 3:34am On Jan 14, 2012
smiley tnx guys, wink
Re: How To Say Goodbye To The Person You Love? by Mynd44: 10:45am On Jan 14, 2012
Keep us/me posted. For some reason, I find myself pitying you
Re: How To Say Goodbye To The Person You Love? by jennyching(f): 3:29pm On Jan 14, 2012
@mynd I had a very long discussion today with this guy, (my bf) he still claims that all im thinking about him is wrong, He said he doesn't love his wife,he just care that why he stay connected,, I tried explaining and ask him to define what does (end relationship means to him) maybe he got another understanding about it. I said if he did really love me from the start,,he did told his wife that theres nothing more left for them, Because he told me he owes big money to his wife when he went to singapore and his wife supported him in studying there. There was already a misunderstanding the time he went to singapore and his wife ignores him.His wife's family is rich so he thought going abroad will improve his career to his wife's parents proud of him. Unfortunately during that time there's been a gap between them then met this guy. He told me all his pains and failure. He said he lost his love for his wife and theres nothing more for them, By talking and sharing thoughts we fall in love with each other. After a year he went back to his country and we still chat and talk everyday. He said when he earns enough money he will pay back his wife all the money she spent for his study while he was at singapore and earn for their divorce. I never ask him to divorce his wife, it was him he told me that because theres no left feeling for each other and they fall out of love. Today was a really tough debate with him. Still he got his own opinion. I had use some advices i got in here and he insist that what im thinking is wrong. He couldnt realize and understand my reasons, he just kept on saying that im the one he love and he said i just dont understand him. a very tough man,
Re: How To Say Goodbye To The Person You Love? by Mynd44: 4:37pm On Jan 14, 2012
Jenny, you really need to gather strenght and pick your self up. The guy sees you like this and he knows you are not all that emotionally strong. If you change your ming and go back he would have won and you would be is a sham of a relationship permanently. Break up with his backside and find someone who really deserves you. Of course he would try to change your mind but you have to be strong.
Re: How To Say Goodbye To The Person You Love? by deavicky(m): 5:45pm On Jan 14, 2012
try let him be maybe he can concentrate and start loving his wife. if he divorce his wife because of you i dint think is a good idea. i so much believe on the law of karma
Re: How To Say Goodbye To The Person You Love? by wiscul4: 8:01am On Feb 08, 2012
"I said if he did really love me from the start,,he did told his wife that theres nothing more left for them,  Because he told me he owes big money to his wife when he went to singapore and his wife supported him in studying there. "

Yes, u r right.he should have told his wife about the relationship  if he really love u but he didn't.Now think , he can engage with other girl also ignoring u,at that time also he can silent from his part.From ur post,it is obvious that this person is like that, backbone less. So how u can continue with this type of person knowing everything.He will beg u again and again but u must stop from urself as this person seems to be dangerous type.Some person is there in this world like this type of person.

Another point is notable,

"He said when he earns enough money he will pay back his wife all the money she spent for his study while he was at singapore and earn for their divorce."

Now u think , is this person good who thinks like that?This person can not be worth for loving anyone who can think like that.

"He couldnt realize and understand my reasons,  he just kept on saying that im the one he love and he said i just dont understand him. a very tough man, "

The person who doesnot understand ur reason, how he will be worth for you.

So  ur the smart person and take decision to leave him just now even he begs and begs,
Re: How To Say Goodbye To The Person You Love? by Chnges(m): 9:13am On Feb 08, 2012
I laugh in parables. Do unto people what you want others to do to you.

Jeni you've forgotten that this man has a wife at home whom will probably be going through intense depression, sorrow,tears and may be crying to God for intervention?

I could reckon the law of nature that said 'what ever goes arround, comes arround' in other words, cha-cha de rotate.

You've enjoyed the company of your fellow woman's husby without knowing that the spearing eyes of nature is on you.

So my advice to you is to cut the relationship as soon as possible, and get ready to face your own when you get married! If you've deprived your fellow woman two months of happiness, always know that you have two months of saddness coming on your way.

Act fast! And shorten the period of your sorrow. It's a pitty.
Re: How To Say Goodbye To The Person You Love? by LSkooker: 4:01am On May 01, 2012
If the relationship breaks just for you , do you think it is good? Did you really stop communicating with him?You told he lied to you several time.
Re: How To Say Goodbye To The Person You Love? by KateSpade(f): 4:17am On May 01, 2012
You said he is married, so trust me you don't have to say that much to break up with him. Just express how you feel, stay strong and leave. Don't contact him and don't let him contact you. Some ppl take time to end all communication and thats when the other party just tries to get them to come back.
Re: How To Say Goodbye To The Person You Love? by Uchebobo: 4:35am On May 01, 2012
You're better than the situation you find yourself. He's married,let him off the hook. His family needs him more.
Re: How To Say Goodbye To The Person You Love? by wiscul4: 8:47am On May 07, 2012
OMG! This discussion still going on!Oh Jenny u r still hanging up with this type of backboneless guy?? i have few questions to ask you ........... why there is a misunderstanding between your bf and his wife ? only because her family is rich?? ....oh he did not know that the girl is rich ?? just before falling love ?? ..........the girl is still supporting him financially (As I guess), so the girl is still loving him. If she would not have loved him, why should she spent so much of money for him ?? I can smell some problem with your boyfriend. He is counting everything with money and and surely opportunist type........hahah .......... Do you think he will be appropriate for you?? ....I have some questions ...if he was in Singapore for earning money to pay her back.....then why the hell he went back to his homecountry ?? ......I just cant figure that out.
Re: How To Say Goodbye To The Person You Love? by jennyching(f): 8:53am On May 12, 2012
He lost his job that time in Singapore. 1. I have a question to u wiscul, why dont you try to ask this guy by your self so that you can get clear answer from him?
If he gives you answers then why you all in doubt? It's him who can decide not me. Even if i wanted him to stay and if he refuse, do u think i can make him on my side? If he wants to go back to his wife then he will do it! Even tones of girls buzz him, no one can stop him. If you are confident that he still have strong feelings and love for his wife then why you are all feeling insecure. If you do even trust him then go for him....now whose confuse here? I wish u knew the bottom line why he became the person you cant control now, he is not a puppet to do whatever u want him to do. A man who is now near to 40's is brainless? backboneless? or maybe he is just starting to free himself to those people whose been dominating and interfering his personal life (married life)!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Saw This Pix. I Wish To Share With You. Pic. / Africa’s Most Expensive Bride? Six Suitors Compete To Marry 17-year-old Girl / So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.