Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

Question Of De Day For De Ladies And De Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question Of De Day For De Ladies And De Men (1105 Views)

Guys; Hw Would U Knw If A Lady Has A Crush On U...same Goes 2 De Ladies / Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain / What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of De Day For De Ladies And De Men by jenibayo(f): 2:57pm On Jan 14, 2012
Question of de day for de ladies and de men,,,Can u give ur children a big chance to get married to ur ex girl or guys children, do u think it matters?
Re: Question Of De Day For De Ladies And De Men by Mynd44: 4:43pm On Jan 14, 2012
yes
Re: Question Of De Day For De Ladies And De Men by Natasha2(f): 4:47pm On Jan 14, 2012
My children can marry who ever they want, I'm not going to live with them after all
Re: Question Of De Day For De Ladies And De Men by Mynd44: 5:17pm On Jan 14, 2012
Natasha will you marry me?
Re: Question Of De Day For De Ladies And De Men by mashnino(m): 5:19pm On Jan 14, 2012
Re: Question Of De Day For De Ladies And De Men by Natasha2(f): 9:36pm On Jan 14, 2012
mashnino:

lmao grin
Mynd_44:

Natasha will you marry me?
Yes but that's if i'm in love with you smiley
Re: Question Of De Day For De Ladies And De Men by cynthiafred67(f): 10:06pm On Jan 14, 2012
My children can marry who ever they want to marry as long as they are happy.
Re: Question Of De Day For De Ladies And De Men by Sijo01(f): 10:13pm On Jan 14, 2012
Kini big deal!
Re: Question Of De Day For De Ladies And De Men by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 14, 2012
The ting no concern me.
Re: Question Of De Day For De Ladies And De Men by claremont(m): 11:32pm On Jan 14, 2012
I wouldn't be surprised if there are still some primitive people who still choose spouses for their children, especially in Nigeria.
Re: Question Of De Day For De Ladies And De Men by Mynd44: 3:40am On Jan 15, 2012
^^^
Re: Question Of De Day For De Ladies And De Men by Nobody: 3:47am On Jan 15, 2012
Absolutely but just one of my ex others are mhmmm. But it depends. .
Re: Question Of De Day For De Ladies And De Men by Nobody: 3:50am On Jan 15, 2012
jenibayo:

Question of de day for de ladies and de men,,,Can u give your children a big chance to get married to your ex girl or guys children, do u think it matters?

huh?? maybe i read this wrong?

would i allow my children to marry the children of my ex?
i mean they can do what they want so long as depending on how i feel about the ex,
they dont expect me to have a kumbayah. tongue

(1) (Reply)

Boyfriend's Bald Tribute To Cancer-stricken Girlfriend. / 3 Tips From The Players Handbook / Simple Advice 4ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.