Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,251 members, 7,807,855 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? (43160 Views)

Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts / I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! / Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by DaRapture: 6:49pm On Jun 07, 2012
tpia@:
Still cant forget this my ekiti friend (very beautiful girl) who married an AA guy out of the blue.

Here i was expecting to see wedding invitation listing two impressive yoruba surnames only to suddenly hear from the horses mouth that she has gotten married and the guy is AA.

Na wa for these nigerians raised abroad sha.

You bigoted old azz ugly Yorubutt. You stay trying to hate on AA. You've got a huge inferiority complex.

1 Like

Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by DaRapture: 6:55pm On Jun 07, 2012
vodkat: cos african women are uglier compared to their women

Well to tell you the truth, you're kinda on the right path. In all honesty, an African girl would have to look really pretty in order to attract the attention of MOST AA guys. The girl can have all the education, money and style, but if she looks.. well average "AFRICAN", stereotypical speaking, then they won't be feeling her. AA guys are snatching up, all the best looking Nigerian and other African girls.
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by solomon111(m): 12:47am On Jun 08, 2012
MsDarkSkin: lefulefu i dont really care. you lack self esteem.
went from being hilarious to being straight up annoying.

so many threads are on here that promote black men dating IR but this is not one of them.
i sound like a broken record but its funny how black men go through great lengths to keep black women from venturing outward and upon realizing some refuse to wait around, decide they must run competition. This thread is about African woman and western BLACK men and yet you STILL feel the need to advertise your insecurity. But then I don't and really can't blame you. .

If some ppl stuck to the topic in the first place neither you nor seedork would have had the opportunity to come and derail.
SAD BUT TRUE.!

1 Like

Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 3:54am On Jun 09, 2012
SAFO: Hold up.

Akata-nized?

Proper African guy?

WTF is that supposed to mean?

Please, you don't even know me so don't make baseless generalizations.

Inferiority complexes would cause people to use such nonsensical words or descriptions of other people.
For example Nene1 claiming Carib. and Akata men are "not serious like African men". I've met PLENTY of African bums and Caribbean/AA go-getters. Stereotypes are for LAMES....

but like I said, people are people. tongue
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by millco88(f): 4:02am On Jun 09, 2012
A Nigerian born person currently residing in the states = Nigerian
An American born person with Nigerian parents = Nigerian American or African American
An American born person with more than 3 generations of ancestry in America and are descendants of African slaves = African American or Black American
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by millco88(f): 4:10am On Jun 09, 2012
DaRapture:

Well to tell you the truth, you're kinda on the right path. In all honesty, an African girl would have to look really pretty in order to attract the attention of MOST AA guys. The girl can have all the education, money and style, but if she looks.. well average "AFRICAN", stereotypical speaking, then they won't be feeling her. AA guys are snatching up, all the best looking Nigerian and other African girls.

The best looking African/Nigerian girls are mostly with white men before AA men. The average looking African/Nigerian women are mostly with other African/Nigerian men.

I'll say about 50-70% of Nigerian American women date non Nigerian/non Nigerian-American men
About 5-10% of Nigerian women date non Nigerian/non Nigerian-American men
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 04, 2012
[quote author=onila] most of my African friends have noticed this

because i remembered one day a guy from barbados came up to talk me. he was friendly and all but once he asked me where am I from

and  I said African. .He felt uncomfortable and walked away [/quote

Dont be offended he probably did you a favor seeing most likely he was a ignorant fool, which alot of African American males tend to be. And they will not date women for all types of reason especially those that are looking for a woman that they can just use and abuse. smh, some dont African American men dont date African American women...just a preference thing. And for most African Americans culture is not a deciding factor when dating someone, after all most of us are mixed breeds any...
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by BZhony(f): 11:11am On Jul 22, 2012
seedord247: The last tribe am gonna married is Igbo girls . . .

They have yam legs and amoeba body. grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Vergil: 1:01pm On Jul 27, 2012
Cos most of u lot shakara aka yanga tooooo much! Haba!

Don't even let me start. Its everywhere. Came to Nige and was blown-da-fuk away lol!
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by kandiikane(m): 10:14am On Jul 29, 2012
Oh, thank God, I am not the one to bring the thread back to life. tongue

Onila maybe he ran away because of the smell that came out of your mouth when you said "Africa"-Probably been eating fufu and ogbono or something. grin

On a more serious note, I have never come across a carribean or AA who ran away because I was African. In london, you are more likely to meet Carribeans than AAs. Carribeans-come across them every single day, got them following me like flies. They are not really bothered about you being African, as long as you fit their bill they don't care.

AAs, I won't say I come across them often but the ones I have met were quite nice and didn't not seem to be bothered by me being African either.
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Vergil: 2:08pm On Jul 29, 2012
kandiikane: Oh, thank God, I am not the one to bring the thread back to life. tongue

Onila maybe he ran away because of the smell that came out of your mouth when you said "Africa"-Probably been eating fufu and ogbono or something. grin

On a more serious note, I have never come across a carribean or AA who ran away because I was African. In london, you are more likely to meet Carribeans than AAs. Carribeans-come across them every single day, got them following me like flies. They are not really bothered about you being African, as long as you fit their bill they don't care.

AAs, I won't say I come across them often but the ones I have met were quite nice and didn't not seem to be bothered by me being African either.

Follow like flies. Obviously u looove the attention. But when its time to reply his "hi". You'd probably be a lil rude yh? Aka shakara. I know you! Guessing uve tried eliminating ur Africa accent to yh? Obviously!

Haha!

1 Like

Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by bashr8: 6:38pm On Jul 29, 2012
the more nigerian girls marry outside the better cus there are just too many single girls in nigeria even when nigerian men have more than enough so the AA and caribbean men will be doing us a favour. however with the baby mama culture and commitment phobia of AA and caribbean men i doubt if they will get along with nigerian girls, infact white men will get along easier.
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Vergil: 11:14pm On Jul 29, 2012
It would be nice yh. But white guys find them scary, are afraid. 2bh, maybe they are afraid of blacks in general. But African girls aint helping either. Loads them in around etc, in their ferocious packs. Pretending they don't care, but they do deep inside.

Attitude needs to change first from a generation to the other. Respect is the key.
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by kandiikane(m): 11:30pm On Jul 29, 2012
Vergil:

Follow like flies. Obviously u looove the attention. But when its time to reply his "hi". You'd probably be a lil rude yh? Aka shakara. I know you! Guessing uve tried eliminating ur Africa accent to yh? Obviously!

Haha!

Lmaoo!!"follow like flies" was emphasising on how being African doesn't matter to them. It's funny you say that because I get the "you are so friendly" comment. I don't have to do shakara. If you say hi to me in the street, I will say hi back and even go to the extra mile of smiling. wink

Lol@eliminationg African accent. I don't have an African accent but A gambian accent mixed in with whatever area I have stayed in. grin
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by MrsChima(f): 12:37am On Jul 30, 2012
Onila....

Many of them want to taste the White meat.....

To them...a Black girl is a Black girl regardless where she is from.
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Joliecoco: 6:26am On Jul 31, 2012
That's not true, I have cousins who are marry to AA & carribean men and they arebso nice. I get hit on by AA guys and I am African
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by tpia5: 6:38am On Jul 31, 2012
onila: most of my African friends have noticed this

because i remembered one day a guy from barbados came up to talk me. he was friendly and all but once he asked me where am I from

and  I said African. .He felt uncomfortable and walked away

actually, when someone asks where you're from and you say africa, its usually because you dont want to answer the question.

didnt know other people also did this.

so, the guy probably walked away not because you said african, but because you didnt want to tell him which country you are.

just guessing of course- could be wrong. But imo, the endless questions about where one is from ,can be annoying sometimes. At this stage, people should be able to tell with a glance, where someone is from.

just saying.

besides, did the guy say he was trying to date you? As per thread title.
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nigermaurice(m): 4:22am On Dec 02, 2012
freed: bcoz dey r too demanding, as 4 me, notin go make me marry black girl 4 dis life (all white everything)
A Black man who doesn't like Black women, you're a traitor
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by luluza: 11:02pm On Aug 08, 2014
tpia5: cultural differences.

i think its more a question of african girls dating mostly white or african men only.

Am African but not Nigerian. Never been interested in African American or Carribean men. Just like you said I only like white, Arab and African guys. A lot of African girls I know that can't get a decent African guy go for white

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends / I Told My Naija Parents I Don't Want To Get Married And This Was Their Response / Very Romantic Text Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.