Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? (43168 Views)

Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts / I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! / Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 6:40am On Jan 16, 2012
Smh milco and u know this because u are AA?
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Jenifa1: 6:43am On Jan 16, 2012
millco88:

Most West African women are greatly attracted to African American men, but not vice versa. Most AAM think AW are ugly.

what's with all these AAs coming out of hibernation.

you wish. most west african women will not touch an akata with a 8ft pole. at least the decent ones (like me cool)
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by millco88(f): 6:44am On Jan 16, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Smh milco and u know this because u are AA?

Trust me, that is their mentality. I know this b/c I've been hanging out with AAM pretty much all my life, and most want nothing to do with West African women.
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 6:46am On Jan 16, 2012
Jeni nope I'm not bn sarcastic. Bottoms up.

Let's analyze it this way. If your friend "OP" hasn't bn rejected, ignored and neglected by that Caribbean dude there wouldn't be this thread nor you talking about your hate for AA brothers out of uhmmmm u know smiley
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by MrsChima1(f): 6:47am On Jan 16, 2012
Some non-African girls need to adopt some African girls' philosophy and only go for the best.  I have seen non-African girls dating and marrying below gutter average African men.  

Maybe non-African girls need to be picky and selective about whom they bring into their lives like some African girls.  You may be waiting and single for a while, but eventually he would be available after the purposes are done.  

I think someone already said this.  Hmm.
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by millco88(f): 6:47am On Jan 16, 2012
Jenifa_:

what's with all these AAs coming out of hibernation.

you wish. most west african women will not touch an akata with a 8ft pole. at least the decent ones (like me  cool)
Most WAW lust after AAM. But most WAW knows that they are AAM's last resort.
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by millco88(f): 6:48am On Jan 16, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Some non-African girls need to adopt some African girls' philosophy and only go for the best.  I have seen non-African girls dating and marrying below gutter average African men.  

Maybe non-African girls need to be picky and selective about whom they bring into their lives like some African girls.  You may be waiting and single for a while, but eventually he would be available after the purposes are done.  

I think someone already said this.  Hmm.  
Most West African women don't even have a choice. They always go with the one that shows them some love.
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 6:49am On Jan 16, 2012
Hmm well you have some bleeped up friends. You need to drop them. The akatas and jamos I know except for a few, are open minded and havent forgotten where they cime from. They know our good looks or lack thereof tongue came from africa. Only the ignorant aas/jas and africans like some on this thread, make it hard for the rest of us.
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by millco88(f): 6:51am On Jan 16, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Hmm well you have some bleeped up friends. You need to drop them. The akatas and jamos I know except for a few, are open minded and havent forgotten where they cime from. They know our good looks or lack thereof tongue came from africa. Only the ignorant aas/jas and africans like some on this thread, make it hard for the rest of us.

There are a few AAM that are interested in West African women in the states, but most of them are either the old, afrocentric types or the rejects of the AA community.
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 6:52am On Jan 16, 2012
@  chima my sister I feel you. Luckily u and I know there is a difference between having standards and being a miserable tribalist. wink

Some folks put down others but still single as hell. Just got back from seeing my african other half. I aint mad at a dayum thing tongue
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by MrsChima1(f): 6:53am On Jan 16, 2012
millco88:

Trust me, that is their mentality. I know this b/c I've been hanging out with AAM pretty much all my life, and most want nothing to do with West African women.

Some Black Americans/Carrib men will date African women not always West African but African women in general.  

There are a huge community of Black Americans/Caribb and Ghanaian marriages in Ghana.  It is a large community existing now and they have respect for each other culture and making it work. Some people prefers dealing with their own culture.  

So it is not a big deal, if they don't find one group attractive or desirable that's on them.  But, I do know Black Western men are with African women in droves.
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 6:53am On Jan 16, 2012
If u say so milco. Myself, chima, shyone and the other akatas and jamos on here wouldnt be on this site if we scorned africans. Think about it. Common sense.
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 6:53am On Jan 16, 2012
What's the topic again?
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Jenifa1: 6:56am On Jan 16, 2012
well, I haven't had the experience OP had. besides I am confused about her story. the guy left when he found out she was african?  that doesn't make sense to me. most island people I meet (the decent ones) always seem eager to talk and ask me questions about africa when I tell them where i'm from.

I have a few friends from the caribbean and very very few AA. majority of them are just too razz for my liking.
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 6:56am On Jan 16, 2012
REALITY101:

What's the topic again?

Exactly what is being discussed.
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by millco88(f): 6:57am On Jan 16, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

If u say so milco. Myself, chima, shyone and the other akatas and jamos on here wouldnt be on this site if we scorned africans. Think about it. Common sense.

As mentioned, there are some afrocentric types out there, but they don't represent the majority.
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 6:57am On Jan 16, 2012
How sad, a yoruba dude last week told me the meaning of the word "Akata" meaning animal
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by millco88(f): 6:59am On Jan 16, 2012
REALITY101:

How sad, a yoruba dude last week told me the meaning of the word "Akata" meaning animal

No, animal means "erun oko"(sp?) in yoruba. Akata is a slang meaning "cotton picker" I think.
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by MrsChima1(f): 7:01am On Jan 16, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

@  chima my sister I feel you. Luckily u and I know there is a difference between having standards and being a miserable tribalist. wink

Some folks put down others but still single as hell. Just got back from seeing my african other half. I aint mad at a dayum thing tongue

Believe me, I hear you!  But, let them be picky and single.  I mean that for everyone and some people like other's leftovers.  

Thank God that everyone doesn't think nor live alike.   wink    Enjoy that African half to the fullest and regret nothing.   wink
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Jenifa1: 7:02am On Jan 16, 2012
millco88:

Most West African women don't even have a choice. They always go with the one that shows them some love.

lol. you wish
most West African women are quite picky.
that's why you rarely see us becoming baby mamas like the AA, Carribbean and (nowadays) white women with mixed babies.
we go for quality. otherwise, we stay single.

quality is hard to find though. but I definitely don't settle.
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 7:04am On Jan 16, 2012
REALITY101:

millco88:

No, animal means "erun oko"(sp?) in yoruba. Akata is a slang meaning "cotton picker" I think.

And I am not suprised. tongue
slave traders aint gone nowhere.
Mrs, Chima:

Believe me, I hear you!  But, let them be picky and single.  I mean that for everyone and some people like other's leftovers.  

Thank God that everyone doesn't think nor live alike.   wink    Enjoy that African half to the fullest and regret nothing.   wink

No regrets best beliee dat. smiley
Besides we western women and african men make lovely babies together lol. tongue
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Ilamina(f): 7:05am On Jan 16, 2012
millco88:

Most West African women are greatly attracted to African American men, but not vice versa. Most AAM think AW are ugly.

tongue but they are sure attracted 2 beautiful African girls.

Anyways we all know African American men love to date women with less negroid features(white, spanish women)
and AA  men lust after Ethiopian and Somali girls
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by millco88(f): 7:05am On Jan 16, 2012
Jenifa_:

lol. you wish
that's why you rarely see us becoming baby mamas like the AA, Carribbean and (nowadays) white women with mixed babies.

Please, you guys are single b/c of lack of opportunity, not choice. Alot of the slutty West African women tend to go with the AA rejects.
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by MrsChima1(f): 7:05am On Jan 16, 2012
Jenifa_:

lol. you wish

Then there shouldn't be any African baby mommas.  Somebody must not be too picky.
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by millco88(f): 7:07am On Jan 16, 2012
millco88:

Please, you guys are single b/c of lack of opportunity, not choice. Alot of the slutty West African women tend to go with the AA rejects.
Ilamina:

tongue[b] but they are sure attracted 2 beautiful African girls.[/b]

Anyways we all know African American men love to date women with less negroid features(white, spanish women)

Which are a few and far between. This excludes East Africans b/c they are distinct in attration to AAM IMO.
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 7:08am On Jan 16, 2012
"Lift every voice and sing. . ."

Come on chima. . .

"Till earth and heaven ring, ring with the harmony of LIBERTY! Let us rejoice and rise, high as the glistening skies. . .grin "
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by MrsChima1(f): 7:08am On Jan 16, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

And I am not suprised. tongue
slave traders aint gone nowhere.
No regrets best beliee dat. smiley
Besides we western women and african men make lovely babies together lol. tongue

Did you see SAFO's daughter?   She is a beauty.   wink
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 16, 2012
Goodnight guys. I have got some bed things to take care of :p

MZD and Chima do enlighten them please :d
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 16, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

she really is a beauty wink
Not surprised.

Lol good night reality. Enlighten WHO?
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by millco88(f): 7:13am On Jan 16, 2012
REALITY101:

Make sure to clean up after you're done.
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by Jenifa1: 7:16am On Jan 16, 2012
Ilamina:

tongue but they are sure attracted 2 beautiful African girls.

same can be said for 99.9% of all black men. they are obviously more attracted to white features.
but they still will chase after anything in skirt all d same. esp west african women with big curves. It repulses me.

the whole ethiopian and somali girl thing eludes me. I don't see east african girls going out with AA guys. just like I don't see west african girls going out with AA guys. except for the west african girls that are akata-nized. or the ones dating the classy, rare "obama" type  cool which is the only type of AA guy I would go out with.

Mrs, Chima:

SAFO is an akata. srry
at least he is akata-nized. with a baby mama to boot.

definitely not a proper african guy.
Re: Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? by MrsChima1(f): 7:16am On Jan 16, 2012
REALITY101:

I am not into enlightening folks.  People are going to think the way they do and live their lives accordingly.  They are the one have to live with their decisions and SHOULD BE HAPPY with them.  

Folks need to broaden their horizon and actually know what they are talking about.   Just saying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I Told My Naija Parents I Don't Want To Get Married And This Was Their Response / Very Romantic Text Messages / I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.