Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

What Exactly Is The Definition Of "full Options"? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / What Exactly Is The Definition Of "full Options"? (9091 Views)

Toks 2005 Model Toyota 4runner Full Options For Sale...... / Brand New 2010 Honda Crosstour Full Options: Price:N8.3m Only / Very Clean VW PASSAT 2002 Model American Specs, Full Options For Sale @ N1m Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Exactly Is The Definition Of "full Options"? by 9jaCrusade: 12:25am On Jan 15, 2012
I really don't get how people just throw that phrase around. My understanding of it is all available specifications included. For most millennium cars, it includes sat Nav, DVD screens, leather seats, all electronic controls et al,

Please let us know what you understand by "full options" so we know what to expect when a seller displays it on a sale, Cheers
Re: What Exactly Is The Definition Of "full Options"? by Nobody: 1:31am On Jan 15, 2012
I started a thread with regards this back in 2009:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-280999.0.html

There's no such spec as "Full Options". It's a rogue term generally used by sellers / dealers (and sometimes buyers) that have absolutely no idea what options the vehicle in question should have. I've never heard of this ambiguous term used in any country but Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is The Definition Of "full Options"? by femmy2010(m): 1:55am On Jan 15, 2012
Siena:

There's no such spec as "Full Options". It's a rogue term generally used by sellers / dealers (and sometimes buyers) that have absolutely no idea what options the vehicle in question should have. I've never heard of this ambiguous term used in any country but Nigeria.

I can only but agree with you.
Re: What Exactly Is The Definition Of "full Options"? by Fhemmmy: 3:31am On Jan 15, 2012
Siena:

There's no such spec as "Full Options". [size=14pt]It's a rogue term generally used by sellers / dealers (and sometimes buyers) that have absolutely no idea what options the vehicle in question should have.[/size] I've never heard of this ambiguous term used in any country but Nigeria.

I think it is mostly used by the buyers . . . i get such mail and inquiries a lot and to me, it is very confusing. . . Thus, my reason for always asking the buyers what does "full options" means to that particular buyer, to some . . it means Leather and to some, it means with all other options like DVD and to some without Navigation it is not full yet.

So i have decided that to be on safe side, always will treat it as individual thing and make sure i ask questions of what it meant to the particular buyer so as to make sure we speak same language. . . . .

But like you said, it is a slang that needed not to be used at all.
Re: What Exactly Is The Definition Of "full Options"? by Piedpiper(m): 7:07pm On Jan 15, 2012
@All
I think the term is self explanatory, Full options simply means with all possible accessory options available in that years make and model !
Most times leather, alloys wheels and fac ac suffice but for the newer models navigation and dvd system would be invlusive.
So gentlemen simply provide the vehicle with the options for a particular make and model.
Inspired seems to get it most times anyways !
Re: What Exactly Is The Definition Of "full Options"? by femmy2010(m): 7:42pm On Jan 15, 2012
The term "full Option" is a fallacious one and peeps should cease to use it but simply state the features they expect the vehicles they want to buy to have or buyers should simply state the features the vehicles been sold have.
Re: What Exactly Is The Definition Of "full Options"? by sultaan(m): 8:02pm On Jan 15, 2012
You will have to look at the available options on that model year(options change every year).

Just expect the basic option of any trim(ex,lx,se,ce,exl)

(1) (Reply)

TOKUNBO TOYOTA CAMRY 2.2 4 Grab @ Cheap Rate @ 750,000 Call.david 08143957669 / 2015 Model Lexus Lx570 Toks Fully Loaded Upgraded To 2018 Model Selling Fast. / /j. Cole Kod {download Zip*} Album Songs^/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.