Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,264 members, 7,780,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:08 PM

Ha Ha Ha Jokes And Funny Funny Stories That Will Make You Happy No Matter Who You Are No Matter Whic - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Ha Ha Ha Jokes And Funny Funny Stories That Will Make You Happy No Matter Who You Are No Matter Whic (6756 Views)

Funny Funny Pics-drop The One U Have Here / FUNNY STORIES READ UP!!! / Funny Funny Funny - Guarantee To Make You Laugh. Mo Serious, Mii Sere. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ha Ha Ha Jokes And Funny Funny Stories That Will Make You Happy No Matter Who You Are No Matter Whic by ahmadameenahmad(m): 9:00am On Jan 15, 2012
hello sir i only want you to enjoy your self but first start with this and see whether you can stay or not, {hello sir i only want you to enjoy your self but first start with this and see whether you can stay or not, {Once upon a time in Nigeria,
there are three friends that they
love
each other, the name of the first
1 is stupid 2nd 1 is mad and the
last friend his name was trouble.
One day trouble went out and he
were
captured by police. His friends at
home start looking at him
searching, searching ! But they
didnt see him. One person in
there
area tell them he heard from
others that trouble was captured
by
police, that why they decided to
move to police station. When they
gone to station mad stay outside
and stupid get inside. When he
get
inside he ask for inspector and
one of the police show him were
his
sitting, he move to his office.
When he arrived there he salute
and
then he said "sir! We ar looking
for trouble" the inspector shouted
at
him he said "hey! Are you mad!? "
influently the stupid replied "no sir mad his
outside let me call him for you"
the inspector shouted at him
again
and he said "are you stupid!? "
stupid replied "yes sir! I'm the
one".
Ha ha ha ha ha ha! I made it!} if this make you laugh please stay with me and email me at ahmadameenahmad@gmail.com [color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: Ha Ha Ha Jokes And Funny Funny Stories That Will Make You Happy No Matter Who You Are No Matter Whic by mikuz(m): 9:54am On Jan 15, 2012
mail you for what?
Re: Ha Ha Ha Jokes And Funny Funny Stories That Will Make You Happy No Matter Who You Are No Matter Whic by bright007(f): 10:00am On Jan 15, 2012
This poster must be very happy for composing this dry joke. undecided
Re: Ha Ha Ha Jokes And Funny Funny Stories That Will Make You Happy No Matter Who You Are No Matter Whic by moshoodn(m): 1:22pm On Jan 15, 2012
Hmmmmm
Re: Ha Ha Ha Jokes And Funny Funny Stories That Will Make You Happy No Matter Who You Are No Matter Whic by bunmioguns(m): 3:29pm On Jan 15, 2012
Dis is simply pry sch joke, even Saheed Osupa use it to sing
Re: Ha Ha Ha Jokes And Funny Funny Stories That Will Make You Happy No Matter Who You Are No Matter Whic by moshoodn(m): 5:01pm On Jan 15, 2012
bunmioguns:

Dis is simply pry sch joke, even Saheed Osupa use it to sing
Really?
Re: Ha Ha Ha Jokes And Funny Funny Stories That Will Make You Happy No Matter Who You Are No Matter Whic by Lucario007(m): 6:14pm On Jan 15, 2012
guy u no try at all for this joke yoke, i know it since my primary school days.

but wait o: Is dis a joke?
Re: Ha Ha Ha Jokes And Funny Funny Stories That Will Make You Happy No Matter Who You Are No Matter Whic by Emmyk(m): 8:18pm On Jan 15, 2012
ahmadameenahmad:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha! I made it!}
, Rotflmao. I dey laugh at ur laugh oo.
Re: Ha Ha Ha Jokes And Funny Funny Stories That Will Make You Happy No Matter Who You Are No Matter Whic by beejay247: 9:29pm On Jan 15, 2012
SMH @ OP shocked
Re: Ha Ha Ha Jokes And Funny Funny Stories That Will Make You Happy No Matter Who You Are No Matter Whic by tjtj1(m): 1:43pm On Jan 16, 2012
this is embarassing
Re: Ha Ha Ha Jokes And Funny Funny Stories That Will Make You Happy No Matter Who You Are No Matter Whic by ChibuikeStanley7(m): 6:07am On Sep 03, 2014
Fairly good one
Re: Ha Ha Ha Jokes And Funny Funny Stories That Will Make You Happy No Matter Who You Are No Matter Whic by michaelmichael(m): 3:06pm On Sep 02, 2021
this is funny o ;Dthis is funny o
Re: Ha Ha Ha Jokes And Funny Funny Stories That Will Make You Happy No Matter Who You Are No Matter Whic by amaan62k: 12:08am On Sep 05, 2021
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Guys, have You Ever Recieved This Kinda Look From A Female? / Cartoon: Singer Rihanna To Buy Liverpool Fc / Latest Jokes U Av Never Heard.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.