Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Talk To Me! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Talk To Me! (3542 Views)

I Feel So Depress....i Need Matured Mind To Talk To / My Ex Won't Talk To Me / Jay Bee Talk To Me :) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Talk To Me! by Cuddler: 3:12am On Jan 17, 2012
^ Abeg, continue the questions, I'm being entertained cool
Re: Talk To Me! by tellwisdom: 9:14am On Jan 17, 2012
Sexkillz don scata err'thing. I no ask kweshion again jor! angry

Bro, pardon him and continue.undecided
Re: Talk To Me! by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 17, 2012
Talk To Me!
When last did you receive "Anti-St[i]u[/i]pid" vaccine?
Re: Talk To Me! by tellwisdom: 11:16am On Jan 17, 2012
Dude, dont get on my nerves angry angry.

Pretend to be a gentle man!. It would do you more good than trying to FORM FAMILIARITY sad sad
Re: Talk To Me! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:24am On Jan 17, 2012
I go use bra slap u oo tell monkey,answer my damnnn queshun jare

Idowuogbo:

Who Is dat? U also dint answer y she is your favourite, mumu u sabi read so tongue tongue tongue
Re: Talk To Me! by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 17, 2012
tellwisdom:

Dude, dont get on my nerves angry angry.

Pretend to be a gentle man!. It would do you more good than trying to FORM FAMILIARITY sad sad

Oh shut up now, will you? What st[i]u[/i]pid nerves are you talking about? Your nerves are dead! You shouldn't open "Know more about me" threads, if you cant handle the full implications!

Now be nice for once in your dimwitted life, and answer a question!

Why did you refuse to pay your "commonsense levy?"

When exactly is your monumental foolishness supposed to stop?

Be nice!
Re: Talk To Me! by tellwisdom: 1:21pm On Jan 17, 2012
I go use bra slap u oo tell monkey,answer my damnnn queshun jare

Be a gentle gurl jere angry
Re: Talk To Me! by Emeka72(m): 2:13pm On Jan 17, 2012
@Op, hav u answered any of d questns¿
Re: Talk To Me! by tellwisdom: 4:44pm On Jan 17, 2012
Any unattended question?
Re: Talk To Me! by Ranoscky(m): 7:46pm On Jan 17, 2012
U walkin on the road beside a hotel, with YOUR MOM. And one of the gals in that hotel says "Hey! Customer, how far na? Na wao! E don tey u reach here last o. Y u no dey com c mi again na? Abi u don get anoda pesin wey dey f[/b]uck u well pass mi"? (all these are being said RIGHT INFRONT OF YOUR MOM) What would u do?

U v been tryin to date a gal for 2yrs, and when she was abouto give in, she gave u the followin condition. . . [b]be a boko haram member or risk lossin her forever.
Would u accept her request?

U'r datin this fine chick and all of a sudden, you dumped her for this beautiful princess. U even introduced her (the new chick) to your parents, tellin them she is your feature wife. Now u broke your ex heart, and she has been lookin for ways to pay u back. So she secretly teamed up with that NEW gf of yours. One faithful day, she (the ex) called u, cryin on the phone, sayin that she'll like u to come and see her that moment. In haste, u boarded a bike to her home, and on openin the door, u saw your ex, your current gf and your YOUNGER BROTHER doin a 3som. What would be your 1st reaction?

U r datin this beauriful gal, that even while u guys were in a eatry place, people are obviously commendin her beauty. Then, all of a sudden, while the commendin was stil on, she started acting strange. Started actin extremely shaddy, and before u know it, she has stripped off ALL her cloth, standin nakked (damn). What would u do?

Your dad was a PASTOR, and told u guys that he's goin for crusade out of town. One sunday evenin, a friend came to pay u a visit. U guys went out for a stroll and he asks u to acompany him to a cousin's house. On gettin there, u saw u dad grindin on your friend's cousin. What would u do?

Few months ago, u participated in a lottery. One faithful day, while u were in the toilet pinchin a loaf, som1 called u and asked: "Good day sir. Are u Mr tellwisdom?" U replied: "Yes, can I help u?" And he replied: "Congratulations, sir. U just won $1millionUSD. We just sent u a text msg now (a password). U can come to our office and collect the money. Pls, come with your phone so that we can check if the password is right, and varify that u r the right winner. But sir, I must tell u this. . . U have 1hour. I repeat, 1hour, to claim the money. ANYTHING other than that, NO CAN DO!"
Hurridly, u jumped off the toilet seat in excitement. Put on your trouser immediately (without washin or wipin your $hit as$). Flushed down the toilet and reached for your pocket to bring out your phone and start goin. On the process of bringin out your phone from your pocket, it fell inside the toilet and was flushed down (and u only gat just only 1hour to collect your life changin ticket). What would u do next? (go down the soakaway to look for your phone?) Lol

Omo, if there's any mistake, pls help correct it. Was typin all these while feelin dizzy. The time is 2:45am. Need to go to bed now. Goodnight y'all.
Re: Talk To Me! by tellwisdom: 10:13pm On Jan 17, 2012
U walkin on the road beside a hotel, with YOUR MOM. And one of the gals in that hotel says "Hey! Customer, how far na? Na wao! E don tey u reach here last o. Y u no dey com c mi again na? Abi u don get anoda pesin wey dey bleep u well pass mi"? (all these are being said RIGHT INFRONT OF YOUR MOM) What would u do?

shocked shocked shocked grin grin, I wld pay a DEAF EARS first to their calls and later await  mom's comment on that, before Brain washing her undecided undecided. Maybe sometin like this, thuskiss shocked shocked Na wa o, is this how these people behave to strangers? (With a surprised look) tongue

U v been tryin to date a gal for 2yrs, and when she was about to give in, she gave u the followin condition. . . be a boko haram member or risk lossin her forever. Would u accept her request?

Oboy, Boko bawo! A girl with her right senses would never want me in that caucus.

U'r datin this fine chick and all of a sudden, you dumped her for this beautiful princess. U even introduced her (the new chick) to your parents, tellin them she is your feature wife. Now u broke your ex heart, and she has been lookin for ways to pay u back. So she secretly teamed up with that NEW gf of yours. One faithful day, she (the ex) called u, cryin on the phone, sayin that she'll like u to come and see her that moment. In haste, u boarded a bike to her home, and on openin the door, u saw your ex, your current gf and your YOUNGER BROTHER doin a 3som. What would be your 1st reaction?

Haaayy!! Aruu emehhhhh  embarassed embarassed. I will bring both my brother and my Gurl frnd, before my dad and ask him (My brother) to explain what exactly transpired betwn them! angry angry. After then, eviction takes place undecided undecided.

U r datin this beauriful gal, that even while u guys were in a eatry place, people are obviously commendin her beauty. Then, all of a sudden, while the commendin was stil on, she started acting strange. Started actin extremely shaddy, and before u know it, she has stripped off ALL her cloth, standin nakked (damn). What would u do?

embarassed embarassed embarassed. Hurriedly takes a grasp on her even before it gets out of hand. But if it happens i wasn't close to the scene, maybe went to the rest room. I will undoubtedly rush her to the closet or Ladies, if there's any for a cover, and then seek for further help.

You reminded me of my ex, who was seated beside me in the church some years back. When silence prayer took place. The holy spirit came down on her; she dropped YAKATA  embarassed embarassed on the floor, while i stood there like i never knew her from adam  undecided undecided.

When we got home, she brought it to my knowledge,  saying,- *Was i not supposed to hold her, even if she was to hit her head on the chair ??angry.  I apologized  grin and claimed, i was about receiving mine too embarassed embarassed (Duh, my eyes were closed when it happened  cheesy)

Your dad was a PASTOR, and told u guys that he's goin for crusade out of town. One sunday evenin, a friend came to pay u a visit. U guys went out for a stroll and he asks u to acompany him to a cousin's house. On gettin there, u saw your dad grindin on your friend's cousin. What would u do?

embarassed embarassed Papa why?? embarassed embarassed with a sober face.  Ok, getting home aftermath. We would sit together with a smiley face and we get to chat. Thereafter inquiring chiefly the reason behind his action.  (Life goes on with some cautions  wink wink )

Few months ago, u participated in a lottery. One faithful day, while u were in the toilet pinchin a loaf, som1 called u and asked: "Good day sir. Are u Mr tellwisdom?"  U replied: "Yes, can I help u?" And he replied: "Congratulations, sir. U just won $1millionUSD. We just sent u a text msg now (a password). U can come to our office and collect the money. Pls, come with your phone so that we can check if the password is right, and varify that u r the right winner. But sir, I must tell u this. . . U have 1hour. I repeat, 1hour, to claim the money. ANYTHING other than that, NO CAN DO!"
Hurridly, u jumped off the toilet seat in excitement. Put on your trouser immediately (without washin or wipin your $hit as$). Flushed down the toilet and reached for your pocket to bring out your phone and start goin. On the process of bringin out your phone from your pocket, it fell inside the toilet and was flushed down (and u only gat just only 1hour to collect your life changin ticket). What would u do next? (go down the soakaway to look for your phone?) Lol

shocked shocked O boy cheesy, i will hurriedly rush down there first, and make my self present. Would explain what happened and ask, what could be done wink. if you form RAMBO, I go form CHAKIE CHAN tongue but na one person go win sha!  wink wink

Omo, if there's any mistake, pls help correct it. Was typin all these while feelin dizzy. The time is 2:45am. Need to go to bed now. Goodnight y'all.

Osheeeeeeeeeeee cheesy
Re: Talk To Me! by Ranoscky(m): 5:54am On Jan 18, 2012
1) The date and month of birth between your mom and your gf are same. U decided to buy both a birthday gift. U bought car and a house for your mom, and bought only a car for your gf. U took both of them to the new house (with the cars parked in there) to show them their BD gifts. U gave your mom her gifts and was soo damn happy. When your gf got hers, the expression on her face wasnt pleasant. U asked why, and she shouted in reply "U bought your mom a house and a car, and u bought me a just car ONLY. That means your mom is more important than me right?" (while u and your mom were standin there watchin) What would u do?

2) U were havin a $ex with this self aclaimed hardcore 'virgin'. When u'r done sexin her, u stood up and was headin to the bathroom, and she asked: "Are u thru?" U replied: "Ya, babe! (in excitement) What a great $ex. U enjoyed it right? (with smiles all over your face)" And she replied "mstcheeeeew! I no even feel anything!" (Lol) What would u do?

3) The date of your weddin is the day after tomorrow. And u and with your bride-to-be, were on the bed, discussin on how that faithful day would be. All of a sudden, she called: "Darlin?" U replied "Yes honey." She continued: "I'll like to ask u a question." And u replied: "Go ahead, my sweetheart (with a GREAT smile and happiness all over your face)".  And she says that she will like to have a 3some with the supposed BEST MAN to your wedding (WTF!) What would u do?

4) Your gf knows that u r a hardcore player. She pleaded for devotion to her, and u accepted. Ever since then, u have been soo nice to her. Now, today is your birthday, and she has been thinkin to present u an unforgetable and a never-say-NO Birthday gift. U'r abouto to leave home for work and she asked u what u would like as a BD gift (an irresistable one), u replied and said: "I'll accept ANYTHING form u with all pleasure, babe!" And u gave her a peck on the cheek and left home for work. The day is over, and u'r headin back home. On openin the door, the 1st thing u saw was a sweet, fresh, nakked, irresistable and well curved damsel, infront of u (with a coma knockin smile on her face)! The next thing u saw was your gf comin out of the room and singin a happy birthday song to u. wil u accept her BD gift with all pleasure, or resist?

5) U'r inside a public bus, on your way to see your gf. And meanwhile, u were havin a heated word of war with one woman inside the same bus (a HEATED one that u guys even insulted both families). The bus got to your destination, and u came down. Meanwhile, the woman also came down at the same stop with u. U got to your gf's house and immediately she saw u, she rushed down to hug u. While huggin u, she saw her mom comin and said: "Pls, wait a munite, thaz ma mom coming." U turned back and to your greatest surprise, u saw that same woman. What would u do?

6) Your mom and dad separated over an agreed issue, and you and your siblins went with your mom to another house. Your mom married another man, and in the middle of the night, u guys are being disturbed by the moanin of your mom while she's being spanked by this new dude. How would u address your unhappiness to your mom? (momi, i no lyk d kain noise wey u dey make if dah man dey [b]f[/b]uck u for nite), Lol.

7) Your mom departed from your dad long time ago, and ever since then, she NEVER Were Intimate. She needs it soo bad now but she doesnt know any male friend that could help out. So she asked u to help out in providin a male friend (in nairaland) to help cure her $ex urge. Who would that be?

8, Your mom and dad are both members of nairaland, and we'r abouto have a sin party, of which EVERYBODY MUST PARTICIPATE! Now, U are asked to bring out the female poster that wil sin with your dad, and which male poster u would point out to ram on your mom. Who are the y gon be?

9) Just coming back from the market with your mom. To your GREATEST surprise, u saw your dad being dragged here and there, by different gals. You and your mom rushed to the scene to help out. Gettin there, your mom asked those gals to leave him, but they refused. She asked why? And one of them replied: "This man com bleep me finish, e no wan pay moni." How would u feel?

10) While watchin blue film indecency movie, your mom came back from work and opened the door. U succeeded in puttin off the tv and dvd, but your hard-on was stil as erect as poundin wood. She saw it and asked how come? What would be your reply?

To be continued. . .
Re: Talk To Me! by tellwisdom: 12:18pm On Jan 18, 2012
1) The date and month of birth between your mom and your gf are same. U decided to buy both a birthday gift. U bought car and a house for your mom, and bought only a car for your gf. U took both of them to the new house (with the cars parked in there) to show them their BD gifts. U gave your mom her gifts and was soo damn happy. When your gf got hers, the expression on her face wasnt pleasant. U asked why, and she shouted in reply "U bought your mom a house and a car, and u bought me a just car ONLY. That means your mom is more important than me right?" (while u and your mom were standin there watchin) What would u do?

I swear, im taking that car back from her! B'lee me angry angry

Dan boro ba angry angry

2) U were havin a $ex with this self aclaimed hardcore 'virgin'. When u'r done sexin her, u stood up and was headin to the bathroom, and she asked: "Are u thru?" U replied: "Ya, babe! (in excitement) What a great $ex. U enjoyed it right? (with smiles all over your face)" And she replied "mstcheeeeew! I no even feel anything!" (Lol) What would u do?

shocked shocked Omo she aint going nowhere oo, until i screw her arse off her body undecided undecided

The day i precipited 2 minutes prior to starting off a phuck, the chick frowned at me sad. Telling me never to ask her fr sex again if i cant be lasting so long on her. I laffed and waited fr few minutes, to startoff the second round. Guess wat? The chick ended up begging, even while my ABUNNA was still eager to go one more Hr.

shocked shocked I said no oo, let me finish tongue

3) The date of your weddin is the day after tomorrow. And u and with your bride-to-be, were on the bed, discussin on how that faithful day would be. All of a sudden, she called: "Darlin?" U replied "Yes honey." She continued: "I'll like to ask u a question." And u replied: "Go ahead, my sweetheart (with a GREAT smile and happiness all over your face)".  And she says that she will like to have a 3some with the supposed BEST MAN to your wedding (WTF!) What would u do?

angry angry,  Wld pretend i was fine, perhaps seeing from her point of view as to why she wanted 3some with the guy. And if detected she's got no genuine reasons, but craves it for the fun of it and bla bla. I dey call off the wedding sharparly. No two ways undecided undecided.#Shee geh angry

4) Your gf knows that u r a hardcore player. She pleaded for devotion to her, and u accepted. Ever since then, u have been soo nice to her. Now, today is your birthday, and she has been thinkin to present u an unforgetable and a never-say-NO Birthday gift. U'r abouto to leave home for work and she asked u what u would like as a BD gift (an irresistable one), u replied and said: "I'll accept ANYTHING form u with all pleasure, babe!" And u gave her a peck on the cheek and left home for work. The day is over, and u'r headin back home. On openin the door, the 1st thing u saw was a sweet, fresh, nakked, irresistable and well curved damsel, infront of u (with a coma knockin smile on her face)! The next thing u saw was your gf comin out of the room and singin a happy birthday song to u. wil u accept her BD gift with all pleasure, or resist?

Bro, that chick go wear her cloth back oo, Na later tins be dat. undecided. I gast form good boi first before her and then go for back go YANSH 24HRS comot for the chick body angry angry #It shall not pass me by undecided undecided

5) U'r inside a public bus, on your way to see your gf. And meanwhile, u were havin a heated word of war with one woman inside the same bus (a HEATED one that u guys even insulted both families). The bus got to your destination, and u came down. Meanwhile, the woman also came down at the same stop with u. U got to your gf's house and immediately she saw u, she rushed down to hug u. While huggin u, she saw her mom comin and said: "Pls, wait a munite, thaz ma mom coming." U turned back and to your greatest surprise, u saw that same woman. What would u do?

Ahhh embarassed embarassed embarassed. Mama, im very sorry to have caused you the little pain embarassed. I never meant it embarassed. Mama, Honestly, u need to forgive your son embarassed. Please and please mama embarassed embarassed. #Woman with a forgivin heart go forgive na angry angry

6) Your mom and dad separated over an agreed issue, and you and your siblins went with your mom to another house. Your mom married another man, and in the middle of the night, u guys are being disturbed by the moanin of your mom while she's being spanked by this new dude. How would u address your unhappiness to your mom? (momi, i no lyk d kain noise wey u dey make if dah man dey Bleep u for nite), Lol.

Bro since na her husband, i no get choice than to go buy ear piece for Ikeja dey wear before going to bed undecided undecided

7) Your mom departed from your dad long time ago, and ever since then, she NEVER Were Intimate. She needs it soo bad now but she doesnt know any male friend that could help out. So she asked u to help out in providin a male friend (in nairaland) to help cure her $ex urge. Who would that be?

You nau tongue undecided

8, Your mom and dad are both members of nairaland, and we'r abouto have a sin party, of which EVERYBODY MUST PARTICIPATE! Now, U are asked to bring out the female poster that wil sin with your dad, and which male poster u would point out to ram on your mom. Who are the y gon be?

MMM tongue.

9) Just coming back from the market with your mom. To your GREATEST surprise, u saw your dad being dragged here and there, by different gals. You and your mom rushed to the scene to help out. Gettin there, your mom asked those gals to leave him, but they refused. She asked why? And one of them replied: "This man com bleep me finish, e no wan pay moni." How would u feel?

I would undoubtedly feel bad, therefore insisting they hold me responsible for the bills instead.

10) While watchin blue film indecency movie, your mom came back from work and opened the door. U succeeded in puttin off the tv and dvd, but your hard-on was stil as erect as poundin wood. She saw it and asked how come? What would be your reply?

I will form immediate scratchng(Inching) to have caused the swell undecided undecided.

To be continued. . .
Re: Talk To Me! by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 18, 2012
Dumb! Dumber!! Dumbest!!!

A Discombobulated Imaginary "ELDER" of bullshit! See your life? Answering imaginary questions and feeling funky! You are Hopeless!
Re: Talk To Me! by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 18, 2012
Seriously, do you have a license to be this st[i]u[/i]pid? It's appalling!
Re: Talk To Me! by tellwisdom: 2:46pm On Jan 18, 2012

You are just a STUBBORN GOAT,even after wiping your GAY-ARSE on here

Still dont gerrit embarassed embarassed
Re: Talk To Me! by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 18, 2012
Your father is a stubborn goat! A goat begets a goat, therefore you are a goat! But sadly enough, you brought stupidity into the mix! And now, you are a st[i]u[/i]pid stubborn goat!
Re: Talk To Me! by tellwisdom: 3:02pm On Jan 18, 2012

Ok thank you for your contribution.

You can exit my thread now embarassed embarassed
Re: Talk To Me! by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 18, 2012
Did you just say exit? This fool is funny grin grin grin

Hey Dumbo, this is the internet. You see why you are a fool?
Re: Talk To Me! by tellwisdom: 3:12pm On Jan 18, 2012
Yes, exit!

Just leave! Go and play outside
Re: Talk To Me! by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 18, 2012
Odechuckwu. . . I'm everywhere! Fool! Is that hard to understand too?
Re: Talk To Me! by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 18, 2012
LMAO go and play outside on the Internet. . .

Your IQ just dropped further. . .
Re: Talk To Me! by Ranoscky(m): 11:08pm On Jan 18, 2012
^ Guy, u be virus oo! Let the guy be for heaven sake naa. . .
Re: Talk To Me! by tellwisdom: 11:41pm On Jan 18, 2012
You dont bark with a mad man. They may mistake you as one undecided.

Na to dey look am embarassed embarassed

Bro, bring it on wink
Re: Talk To Me! by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 19, 2012
Questions of the day:

When exactly are you going to subsidize your stupidity?
Re: Talk To Me! by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 19, 2012
How does it feel to be one of the most intellectually dumb pricks on Nairaland currently?
Re: Talk To Me! by tellwisdom: 7:08pm On Jan 19, 2012
Get behind me you this irritating GAY-ALBINO. angry angry
Where did you inherit this foolishness from?? shocked shocked
Re: Talk To Me! by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 19, 2012
Daft? WTF! grin Your father saved your name as "daft" on his phone! grin grin grin

I can imagine your father Dialling "Daft" grin grin

BTW, reports reaching Nairaland says that "Tellwisdom's stupidity has no expiry date". . . Pls confirm!
It is sad to believe you'll die st[i]u[/i]pid. . . As in FATAL STUPIDITY! grin
Re: Talk To Me! by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 19, 2012
tellwisdom:

Where did you inherit this foolishness from?? shocked shocked

LMAO! How can the King of foolish, call another foolish? I'm flabbergasted! grin
Re: Talk To Me! by Nobody: 12:46am On Jan 20, 2012
Questions for the day:
In tracing the source of your stupidity, CIA of Nairaland has it that you were actually cloned from the dead brain cells of an idi[i]o[/i]t, and to worsen your pitiable condition you are also possessed, by a re[i]t[/i]arded demon!

How true is it?
Re: Talk To Me! by Araboy(m): 5:59am On Jan 20, 2012
Bro

1- Are you related to reality ?

2- Have you guys ever dated ?

3-Do you have any relatives in jail ?

4_Do  you dance crazy when no one is looking at you ?

5- What is great about  Ashawo ?

6- What are three adjectives that describe you ?

7- Where you live and what you do for a living ?

8-Which guides you your heart or your head ?
Re: Talk To Me! by Meklex(m): 7:24am On Jan 20, 2012
^^see kweshuns,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Happy Bday Darling Acidosis / I Am An Introvert And I Want A Someone / Looking For A Sophisticated, Smart, Working Class UGLY Girl, Ugly Boy Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.