Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

President & Labour Finally Reach An Agreement - Work Resumes Monday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President & Labour Finally Reach An Agreement - Work Resumes Monday (1566 Views)

(SEE PHOTOS) Work Resumes On Peter Odili Road, Port Harcourt. / Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu / ACN And CPC Have Failed To Reach An Agreement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President & Labour Finally Reach An Agreement - Work Resumes Monday by Marlboro1: 10:21pm On Jan 15, 2012
ABUJA (AFP) – The Federal Government has reached a decision on how to move forward in a dispute over fuel prices that has caused a week-long strike which has shut down the country, the mediator in the crisis said Sunday. Senate President David Mark, who has been mediating between the government and labour leaders, made the comments ahead of an expected national address by President Goodluck Jonathan. He had just met with Jonathan along with state governors and lawmakers involved in the talks.
Re: President & Labour Finally Reach An Agreement - Work Resumes Monday by PHIPEX(m): 10:30pm On Jan 15, 2012
What hv they agreed on?
Re: President & Labour Finally Reach An Agreement - Work Resumes Monday by Marlboro1: 10:36pm On Jan 15, 2012
The President is about to make a speach which will include measures to be put in place before the whole subsidy is phased out and ways to deal with the oil cabals. This coming from reliable source in government. Let us wait for details.
Re: President & Labour Finally Reach An Agreement - Work Resumes Monday by Lucy001(f): 10:49pm On Jan 15, 2012
Kindly change the title of ur thread, its misleading, d president is about to make a speech, n nobody has gotten d outcome of d meeting.
Re: President & Labour Finally Reach An Agreement - Work Resumes Monday by Kobojunkie: 10:53pm On Jan 15, 2012
@Poster, include a source or announce that you may have made this one up.
Re: President & Labour Finally Reach An Agreement - Work Resumes Monday by Morrisen12: 10:59pm On Jan 15, 2012
Change the name of the topic
Re: President & Labour Finally Reach An Agreement - Work Resumes Monday by supoade: 11:02pm On Jan 15, 2012
We are waiting
Re: President & Labour Finally Reach An Agreement - Work Resumes Monday by jmaine: 11:09pm On Jan 15, 2012
OP was correct about both sides coming to an agreement . . .But the Labour Union President said they will be coming up with an pronouncement soon . . .

NTA aired the interview . .
Re: President & Labour Finally Reach An Agreement - Work Resumes Monday by Marlboro1: 11:34pm On Jan 15, 2012
@jmaine

Thanks for corroborating my post. And to the guy wanting a source, did you not see the reference to AFP Abuja or perhaps you dont know what that means. AFP by the way means Agence France Press
Re: President & Labour Finally Reach An Agreement - Work Resumes Monday by kulutempa: 12:23am On Jan 16, 2012
@OP Marlboro 1,  you are a bloody liar and a fraud.  There is no such news of a final agreement on AFP.  Here is a link to their website you shameless liar.

http://www.afp.com/afpcom/en
Re: President & Labour Finally Reach An Agreement - Work Resumes Monday by Marlboro1: 3:59pm On Jan 16, 2012
@kulutempa or whatever you call yourself

Oh na, na, na , (me singing).
Now who is right? Because you are dum enough not to research stuff before posting should not mean people with reliable contacts and who are able to get info before you cant report such. What in your opinion now makes me a bloody liar? I am waiting for an appology, you prick! And please make it quick.
Re: President & Labour Finally Reach An Agreement - Work Resumes Monday by ACM10: 4:35pm On Jan 16, 2012
We all know that these labour peeps are sell-out.

It takes a bunch of brainless id!ots to trust them.

That's why Igbo traders refused to join them from day one of their mass hysteria.

In their little mind, they think that they won in the standoff with Jona.

It has always been their pattern all the years.

First, they will inflame people's emotion with their comments.

Then exploit the anger of the masses.

Only for them to go to the back and cut deal with the govt.

Leaving the stup!d masses high and dry.

Too bad that some folks sacrificed their life in this id!ocy.

Igbo people are the most sensible in this debacle for refusing to join up in this group id!ocy.

At the end, nothing is achieved, nothing changes and the little gain of these id!ots will soon be reversed.

mtcheeew. . .phantom country with foolish masses. embarassed

It takes an id!ots to be led by f[i]o[/i]ols
Re: President & Labour Finally Reach An Agreement - Work Resumes Monday by Kobojunkie: 5:15pm On Jan 16, 2012
@Poster, there was never an agreement between the President and Labor on Such. Please stop spreading LIES.
Re: President & Labour Finally Reach An Agreement - Work Resumes Monday by NegroNtns(m): 5:24pm On Jan 16, 2012
These are Gej's footsoldiers in NL. . . . they are here to spread propaganda. When you challenge their claim they have no direct answer so they log off and come back in with a new ID and corroborate the previous claim that hasnt yet been clarified or resolved. They go in and out many times with alternate IDs corroborating and supporting to give legitimacy to their fabrications.
Re: President & Labour Finally Reach An Agreement - Work Resumes Monday by Kobojunkie: 5:34pm On Jan 16, 2012
I see I am not the only one irked by that nonsense.
Re: President & Labour Finally Reach An Agreement - Work Resumes Monday by jmaine: 8:10pm On Jan 16, 2012
The same ID's who foolishly asserted that Channels TV news of NLC calling off all rally/strike due to security concerns was fake . . . . . The same ID's when informed of the build up of security in Lagos called it fake news . . . . . The same IDs who continuously pasted old news articles in the face of the obvious are here trying to still act stvpid

If channels news was not good enough for you, then am not surprised, when you come here trying to play that silly card of GEJ goons . . . .I reported what i saw the NLC President say on NTA to corroborate the OP claim at that instance . .  . . . . If you don't have better things to say, then you all better shut and accept how silly you were in your resistance to simple stated facts, verifiable from  the thread below . .

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-846908.32.html

Must you always appear stvpid at every given point in time, in your need to always argue foolishly

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye: Nigeriaa Will Surey Go Higher / PHOTO- Kwara Poly Students Burn Properties,kill Policeman In Protest / The "Hatred" For "Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.