Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo (24967 Views)

Patience Jonathan With Some Nigerians In Dubai (Photo) / We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo / Militants Ready To Defend Jonathan – Asari-dokubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by NegroNtns(m): 11:19pm On Jan 15, 2012
Nchara,

Gej is a dissapointment because of his incoherent and disorganized manner of leading the country and not because of his tribe or background.  For once, progressive Nigerians were delighted that we finally have an academically accomplished person in power riding on the back of democracy. Nothing could go wrong!!  It was the one opportunity to model going forward. . . .and now look where the professor is compared with his predecessrs.  It is hard to believe he graduated university.  He is not properly schooled in the art of politicking or of formulating good policies
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by BlackBaron: 11:19pm On Jan 15, 2012
The same Obasanjo that lost in the SW.

No point talking anymore, not a fan of going round in circles.
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by Isrealbabs(m): 11:20pm On Jan 15, 2012
bunch of fools, what have they benefited from his government? as a Governor or as president, is it good road/employment
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by dvee2: 11:20pm On Jan 15, 2012
Now I know he is a mad man. What are we asking for? Was it the ND people that elected him? Who cares where he comes from? Just do your job well and all will be well.

GBAM!!  I f you want to talk ethnicity you must be grateful to the Yorubas including Obasanjo who made your son President. Please forget this ethnic warlords and concentrate on our mission of demanding for Good governance from our leaders irrespective of where they come from. The politics of ethnic division have been played by my Fathers generation. My generation have known better you cannot use ethnicity to devide us any more. Look at Goodlucks Government is it only Ijaws that are there? they come from every part of Nigeria. All we demand is no corruption and good governance. If that way we can campaign for Goodluck to proceed with his 7 years agenda. grin
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by Rgp92: 11:20pm On Jan 15, 2012
asorocker:

Nigerian federation after the subsidy war will be upgraded to nigeria 4.0
nigeria 1.0  after the civil war                   igbos vs Nigeria
nigeria 2.0  after the slaughter coups of 1976  middle belt vs Hausa/fulani
nigeria 3.0  after june 12                         yorubas vs Hausa    
nigeria 4.0 after subsidy war                  SE/SS VS NW/NE

the forces are still alligning , lets see where Middle belters will allign  and  how the events of 2015 will play out. I dont think there will be much slaughter because UN already has troups  waiting , my candid advice is , stop being superstitous and separate now , a stich in time saves nine.
the Mother of all protests might lead to the mother of all wars

Remove Yoruba from the list.
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by madprof(m): 11:20pm On Jan 15, 2012
That figures: A mediocre like GEJ is being defended to the death by a militant criminal. Does Dokubo really believe he is helping GEJ's case with this kind of crooked argument?
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by donigspain(m): 11:21pm On Jan 15, 2012
I believe we Igbos are playing mature through the ways we've been able to keep calm and watch the unfolding drama in this country. We no longer believe in using violence as a means of achieving our BIAFRA dreams but we will just sit, watch and wait until the TIME-BOMB explodes. We will simply gather together and declare BIAFRA whilst the other regions/tribes are busy fighting and killing themselves. It will come as a SURPRISE to y'all.
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by aljharem(m): 11:22pm On Jan 15, 2012
donigspain:

I believe we Igbos are playing mature through the ways we've been able to keep calm and watch the unfolding drama in this country. We no longer believe in using violence as a means of achieving our BIAFRA dreams but we will just sit, watch and wait until the TIME-BOMB explodes. We will simply gather together and declare BIAFRA whilst the other regions/tribes are busy fighting and killing themselves. It will come as a SURPRISE to y'all.

good then mess off a Nigerian website and Nigerian issues  ok !

fuucccking lowlife people. erosion fuccked people
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by Nchara: 11:23pm On Jan 15, 2012
President =Ijaw
Chief or army staff = non Yoruba, non North.
Asari Dokubo = Ijaw
Oil location = mostly SS and SE?

So who will order the attack against Dokubo?
OPC ravaged Nigeria during Obj's regime and he allowed them ride roughshod against other Nigerians

Pay back time?
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by sheyguy: 11:24pm On Jan 15, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Dont mind the iddiot.Why can't he go and ask IBB and Atiku why they preferred Obj to Ekwueme ? The fool though Aboki go handover to yamiri. Everybody knows that the ibos are bitter anytime the presidency doesnt get to them,so let them continue the hating.Bloody he-goats.
They thought azz-licking the hausas was gonna give them a chance, but no, the best place for an ibo is the servant role. Just like the servant their price is low. They cant be trusted even with the gateman job, if u do? they will come after u the house-owner, '66 coup is a good example. Bunch of azz-lickers.
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by aljharem(m): 11:24pm On Jan 15, 2012
[size=14pt]Why Do Igbos Always Go Looking For Trouble?

Written by  Ozodi Osuji Ph.D Imo state[/size]

INFERIORITY FEELING

I am saying that Igbos go looking for trouble because of their sense of inferiority and paranoid level of compensatory superiority (according to Alfred Adler, all human beings feel inferior and compensate with some superiority feeling and quest for power over their world,  but the neurotic over does it).

DEATH WISH (OR FREUD’S THANATOS)

It is as if these people have a death wish and must attack other people so as to generate other people’s counter attacks on them, and when attacked they feel persecuted hence feel alive. The pathological ego feels alive when persecuted!

The paranoid person feels alive when he feels attacked and is defensive; if not feeling attacked and persecuted and defensive he does not feel like he is alive!

The paranoid person has not yet learned that a person can feel even more alive by loving himself and those around him. If you want to truly feel alive do what loves other people and what serves people’s interests.

The alternative to Christian agape love for all people is the paranoid attacks on people that generate counter attack for him and he gets attacked and in defending his self feels falsely alive.

For the longest time I could not quite understand this oddity in many Igbos behavior. Finally, I understood it. They engage in their apparent self-defeating behaviors because of mental disorder. They suffer mass delusion disorder (follies adieu, aka group paranoia).

The deluded person takes his private interpretation of reality as reality. He wants to seem superior and powerful, which he is not; he imagines that he is superior and powerful; believes what is not true as true hence is deluded.

The mentally ill person is not operating in the real world; he is living in his personal world, his fantasy world where he is all powerful and invincible.

The sadist part of it all is that even if you understand the dynamics of what is going on in the deluded person’s head and tell him about it he does not get it and continues doing what he does that gives him certain results and continues to get the same results while expecting different results.

Igbos insult other people, make them angry; they get attacked and or killed. They do not want to be attacked and killed; that is, they want different results but they keep doing what generates the old results and get it. This is the definition of mental disorder: doing the same thing while expecting different results. An alcoholic keeps drinking but does not expect to damage his liver and health; poor soul; as long as he is addicted to his drug of choice he must be slowly damaging his liver, brains and killing himself even though he wishes to be healthy and live.

I know that these people are not going to change for part of mental disorder is not to see what is obvious to the normal person. The normal person, as if instinctively, recognizes that if you insult folks that they would be angry at you and that some of them would attack you, but these bizarre folks keep attacking others (by insulting them) and not expecting them to counter attack them in self-defense.

They do not know what they are doing and one is wasting one’s time trying to get them to recognize the obvious.

I suppose this is my mission: to keep stating the obvious until those who wear blinders finally remove their veil and see it; remove the mask over their eyes and see reality as it is. I will never give up on them after all they are my people, and attacks on them, even if self-brought, are attack on me (when folks begin attacking or killing Igbos they will attack or kill me, too). The sins of fathers are visited on their children’s heads. Therefore, I must keep trying to help them smell the coffee and roses.

A FINAL WORD ON OBI NWANKAMA’S PRETENSIONS

Obi Nwankanma, apparently, is writing history, make belief history of Igbos. He has been talking smack about Nri as core Igbos (obviously a self-serving claim). His idiotic talk is irritating me. One of these days I would unleash my fury at him. I generally allow annoying things to simmer for a while and when I become sufficiently angry I unleash a ferocious attack and will keep attacking and nothing would stop me.  By and by I will take Obi Nwakanma up and attack to destroy his pretensions.

These clowns write 419 histories that make their people the head of Igbos while ignoring the obvious, that the core of Alaigbo is Owerri.  When I have some time I will do rigorous research on Igbo history and then refute their make believe history (I just read Elizabeth Isichie‘s version of Igbo history; she is not pretentious and haughty; she honestly believed what she wrote; she is a scholar, not a propagandist pretending to be a scholar).

For now let me just say that it is irritating to one to see those who are not even fully Igbos to keep talking as if they are real Igbos and worse present themselves as the leaders of Igbos (they were influenced by surrounding non-Igbo folks; the real Igbos are in core Igbo land, in the Igbo heartland, Owerri/Orlu axis. (Owerri must eventually become the capital of one unified Alaigbo state in Nigeria or Alaigbo republic should Nigeria breakup).

The time allotted to foreigners, such as Onicha/Edo folk, rule over Igbos is over.

Most history books are written as songs of praises to the people they are written about hence are hardly objective. That been said, if one is writing a history of one’s entire people one ought to make an honest attempt to be fairly objective rather than write claptrap that sings the praises of one section of the people. Just imagine it: everyone knows that Owerri is the core Igbo but clowns from non-Owerri area pretend to write Igbo history and not give central place to Owerri.

Even the much maligned white colonial folk recognized that Owerri is core Igbo hence made Owerri dialect the central Igbo dialect in their books on Igbo language. But buffoons from non-Owerri area write as if their peripheral areas are central to Igbo history and in their idiocy expect Owerri folks to accept their nonsense.  Why, it is supposed to be Igbo history and every Igbo ought to accept it even if it is a bunch of lies.

When I am free to pay attention to history I will descend on these clowns like a ton of hot coal. Their contrived, 419 scam history of Igbos cannot be allowed to stand.
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by sheyguy: 11:24pm On Jan 15, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Dont mind the iddiot.Why can't he go and ask IBB and Atiku why they preferred Obj to Ekwueme ? The fool though Aboki go handover to yamiri. Everybody knows that the ibos are bitter anytime the presidency doesnt get to them,so let them continue the hating.Bloody he-goats.
They thought azz-licking the hausas was gonna give them a chance, but no, the best place for an ibo is the servant role. Just like the servant their price is low. They cant be trusted even with the gateman job, if u do? they will come after u the house-owner, '66 coup is a good example. Bunch of azz-lickers.
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by Nchara: 11:25pm On Jan 15, 2012
Why are Yorubas afraid? They still got Ondo (oil-producing). Why are you guys so greedy?
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by BlackBaron: 11:25pm On Jan 15, 2012
Anyway tis panning out as a 'dog eat dog' scenario.

The same Ijaw you hold in high regard would soon turn round to snap at you.
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 15, 2012
Isrealbabs:

bunch of fools, what have they benefited from his government? as a Governor or as president, is it good road/employment

Don't mind the he-goats being fooled by the ibos.We all know how cunny ibos are;trying hard to control the ND but in the end,Jonathan has not even done anything for iboland in terms of federal project.the same marginalization story continues and afterward,the begin to cry and lament as usual blaming yorubas for their misfortunes.useless group.
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by eghost247(m): 11:26pm On Jan 15, 2012
why everything most be like this in Nigeria beats me
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 15, 2012
Jonathan unleashes ex-terrorists on Nigerians. This is what you get for voting a dullard to lead a complex nation. Gradually he leads Nigeria to civil war.
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by Nchara: 11:27pm On Jan 15, 2012
Keep ranting, Yoruba folks, while we keep circulating your plans to decapitate an Ijaw presidency out of ethnic hatred.

Every Ijaw man is now aware whom their enemy is.
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by 989900: 11:28pm On Jan 15, 2012
The same Obasanjo that lost in the SW

GBAM!
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by aljharem(m): 11:28pm On Jan 15, 2012
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by Remii(m): 11:29pm On Jan 15, 2012
Nchara:

Keep ranting, Yoruba folks, while we keep circulating your plans to decapitate an Ijaw presidency out of ethnic hatred.

Is the Niger delta developed? They have chunk of the allocations, they have fund from oil coys, FGN, NDDC, states, LGA yet, Port Harcourt is still a big village compared to its pairs in other lands.   by  PHC and Warri should be like Aberdeen and Houston Tx. While Yenogoa Forcados, Brass should be like New Orleans, Galveston , Texas and Newcastle or even Labuan, Malaysia. Apart fine schools built by Amechi, transport is zero, you need to leave town about 4hrs not to miss your flight at Omagwa, a normal driving time of 30 minutes.
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by malele(m): 11:30pm On Jan 15, 2012
Asari is a fool ,pls he should not bring igbo people into this his foolishness
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by omoobasam(m): 11:30pm On Jan 15, 2012
Silly comment from Dokubo!
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by merengue: 11:31pm On Jan 15, 2012
You tribalistic buffoons on Nairaland are so unintelligent, it makes me laugh. OBJ was president for 8 years, his people voted for him massively, what did they get: a big fat nothing. Same goes for the people of Katsina (Buhari, Yar'adua), Kano (Abacha), Niger (IBB, Abubakar) and the same will happen with GEJ. None of these people even transformed their villages, they were too busy stealing for themselves and their families. I hope and pray an Igbo person becomes president in 2015 so we can all finally see that tribe is irrelevant, all Nigerian politicians are bastard children of the same accursed parents. Asari rides state of the art SUVs, has he ever built a borehole for his people? Forget all these people, everybody is fighting for himself. We have all had governors who stole and did nothing, so if they become presidents tomorrow, should we defend them senselessly or look at issues objectively? With all the money that Obj stole, the road to his schoosl is still so horrible, go to Yar'adua's village, you wont believe it ever produced a president. IBB spends all his time in Minna, have no idea where he comes from but I am sure its an eyesore. GEJ was deputy governor, governor, vice-president and now president, has Otueke become Dubai? Lets dump these issues of tribalism and ethnicity, it only favours the politicians and their cronies, it does nothing for us.
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by Nchara: 11:32pm On Jan 15, 2012
alj harem:

good then mess off a Nigerian website and Nigerian issues  ok !

fuucccking lowlife people. erosion fuccked people

Why so much hate on innocent people? wink wink wink
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 15, 2012
nxt phase is d rise of tribal militias.
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by 989900: 11:33pm On Jan 15, 2012

It seems you are not fully aware of the times, most people don't really care, they just want good governance. Where is Jona running to? It's his mess he must clean it up, the way smart leaders do. Or, resign at will. I personally won't want him axed. . .I mean not like there are saints in politics. . . you can bet the next person has a 75% chance to be worse. . we demand accountability. chikena!
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by aljharem(m): 11:34pm On Jan 15, 2012
merengue:

You tribalistic buffoons on Nairaland are so unintelligent, it makes me laugh. OBJ was president for 8 years, his people voted for him massively, what did they get: a big fat nothing. Same goes for the people of Katsina (Buhari, Yar'adua), Kano (Abacha), Niger (IBB, Abubakar) and the same will happen with GEJ. None of these people even transformed their villages, they were too busy stealing for themselves and their families.[size=13pt] I hope and pray an Igbo person becomes president in 2015 so we can all finally see that tribe is irrelevant,[/size] all Nigerian politicians are bastard children of the same accursed parents. Asari rides state of the art SUVs, has he ever built a borehole for his people? Forget all these people, everybody is fighting for himself. We have all had governors who stole and did nothing, so if they become presidents tomorrow, should we defend them senselessly or look at issues objectively? With all the money that Obj stole, the road to his schoosl is still so horrible, go to Yar'adua's village, you wont believe it ever produced a president. IBB spends all his time in Minna, have no idea where he comes from but I am sure its an eyesore. GEJ was deputy governor, governor, vice-president and now president, has Otueke become Dubai? Lets dump these issues of tribalism and ethnicity, it only favours the politicians and their cronies, it does nothing for us.

Yes of course we the people know.
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by Nchara: 11:35pm On Jan 15, 2012
989900:

It seems you are not fully aware of the times, most people don't really care, they just want good governance. Where is Jona running to? It's his mess he must clean it up, the way smart leaders do. Or, resign at will. I personally won't want him axed. . .I mean not like there are saints in politics. . . you can bet the next person has a 75% chance to be worse. . we demand accountability. chikena!
No, you demand Jonathan's ouster because you consider him a second-class citizen unqualified to lead you. Stop lying to yourself. You like his oil but you do not like him.
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by donigspain(m): 11:35pm On Jan 15, 2012
@Alj harem, I don't allow myself to be drawn into vulgar virtual wars plz. Sorry to disappoint you. BTW, I now see you have got lots of time on your hand. No wonder you have a catalog of anti-Igbo literatures where u simply rush in to copy and paste for us here in NL. My humble advice: Get a life!, No offense meant pleaseeeee.
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 15, 2012
He is not helping GEJ by trying to make him Ijaw president.
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by 989900: 11:37pm On Jan 15, 2012
You tribalistic buffoons on Nairaland are so unintelligent, it makes me laugh. OBJ was president for 8 years, his people voted for him massively, what did they get: a big fat nothing. Same goes for the people of Katsina (Buhari, Yar'adua), Kano (Abacha), Niger (IBB, Abubakar) and the same will happen with GEJ. None of these people even transformed their villages, they were too busy stealing for themselves and their families. I hope and pray an Igbo person becomes president in 2015 so we can all finally see that tribe is irrelevant, all Nigerian politicians are bastard children of the same accursed parents. Asari rides state of the art SUVs, has he ever built a borehole for his people? Forget all these people, everybody is fighting for himself. We have all had governors who stole and did nothing, so if they become presidents tomorrow, should we defend them senselessly or look at issues objectively? With all the money that Obj stole, the road to his schoosl is still so horrible, go to Yar'adua's village, you wont believe it ever produced a president. IBB spends all his time in Minna, have no idea where he comes from but I am sure its an eyesore. GEJ was deputy governor, governor, vice-president and now president, has Otueke become Dubai? Lets dump these issues of tribalism and ethnicity, it only favours the politicians and their cronies, it does nothing for us.

Voice of Reasoning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

New Factional APC Secretariat In Rivers State Destroyed / Confusion Over Winner Of PDP Primary In Saraki’s Senatorial District / 3 Nasarawa Lawmakers Escape Death As Gunmen Fire At Official Vehicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.