Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo (24969 Views)

Patience Jonathan With Some Nigerians In Dubai (Photo) / We​’ll Resume Our Struggle If Buhari “draws First Blood” – Asari Dokubo / Militants Ready To Defend Jonathan – Asari-dokubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by CyberG: 3:42am On Jan 16, 2012
Onlytruth:

And I'll repeat what I said earlier "LET IT GO SON".  wink
This ain't ya thing!  cheesy

No, I think you should go all the way! I say bring your "A" game this time and let's see whatch ya got! tongue tongue
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by SILAKABUWA: 3:50am On Jan 16, 2012
After fuel subsidy,
HAUSA/YORUBA re-unites.
Igbo war mongers and Oil romancers they romance South-South.
Take it or leave it, HAUSA + YORUBA = 120million people
IGBO + SS = 40million people.
So respect the voice of the majority or we show you another level!!!
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by BlackPikiN(m): 3:57am On Jan 16, 2012
^^^^ Stop been an idiot.
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by kizito96(m): 4:44am On Jan 16, 2012
Why will you not defend him, when school drop outs like you are paid millions of Naira monthly all in the name of militants. Big fool.
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by KINGwax(m): 4:56am On Jan 16, 2012
Em, jst passing by- hope u don't mind me ask something? **clear throat** why are our brothers from the ND so 'moronic' in their actions and so not intelligent in their utterances? Em, jst askin, jst passing by.
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by Nobody: 5:11am On Jan 16, 2012
It's so unfortunate that this subsidy palaver has degenerated to ethnic issue. When guys are talking of revolution in Nigeria, I laughed. Ethnicity will never allow the nation move forward. We ll never have revolution in the country. For Jonathan to encourage all this nonsense of a thing coming out of Asari, he has shown to be too mentally lazy to move the country forward. When people talk of Niger Delta Republic, or as some would like it to be SS/SE, I can't but laugh. There ll still be ethnic rivalry and clashes if you eventually get the republic. The only menace that may be absent is religious fracas.

Asari, I beg make una protect your oil.

It's so funny how the nation so easily forget that unlike cocoa, rubber, groundnut and oil palm which used to be the backbone of Nigerian economy, the oil in Niger delta does not arise as a result of the sweat of the people in the region.
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by Akiika: 5:21am On Jan 16, 2012
Hopeless country, terrible people!!!!!!
God, i can't blame you, but why did i have to be born into a cursed country like this?
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by babsjnr(m): 5:28am On Jan 16, 2012
Lol asari get mouth no action foolish dead brain nigga
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by tunscolo(m): 5:32am On Jan 16, 2012
This is the beginning of a civil war. He wants to break nigeria and acquire the oil. He ddnt grant them amnesty, he recruited them and deceived nigeria.
It has begun.
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by Beaf: 5:34am On Jan 16, 2012
bayooooooo:

It's so unfortunate that this subsidy palaver has degenerated to ethnic issue. When guys are talking of revolution in Nigeria, I laughed. Ethnicity will never allow the nation move forward. We ll never have revolution in the country. For Jonathan to encourage all this nonsense of a thing coming out of Asari, he has shown to be too mentally lazy to move the country forward. When people talk of Niger Delta Republic, or as some would like it to be SS/SE, I can't but laugh. There ll still be ethnic rivalry and clashes if you eventually get the republic. The only menace that may be absent is religious fracas.

Asari, I beg make una protect your oil.

It's so funny how the nation so easily forget that unlike cocoa, rubber, groundnut and oil palm which used to be the backbone of Nigerian economy, the oil in Niger delta does not arise as a result of the sweat of the people in the region.

Did you create the soil those things grow in? Is the soil a result of the sweat of the people of your region or is it a naturally occuring blessing like oil?
I hope the answers to the questions above act as straighteners.
Your argument is absolutely illogical.
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by vedaxcool(m): 5:37am On Jan 16, 2012
Beaf:

Did you create the soil those things grow in? Is the soil a result of the sweat of the people of your region or is it a naturally occuring blessing like oil?

Have ever heard of the word farming or agriculture? smh talk of absolute illogicality
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by moshoodn(m): 5:57am On Jan 16, 2012
Jonathan. . . Father of Militants. . . Isn't the oil for all Nigerians as long as we are still one?
Lets face it, nigeria never grew since independence cos of ethnicity and it will never grow. . .
Thank God i'm yoruba and we're so blessed.
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by igboboy1(m): 6:02am On Jan 16, 2012
SILAKABUWA:

After fuel subsidy,
HAUSA/YORUBA re-unites.

Aboki it is a well known fact that the population of hausas and itsekhiri are the same,
Now not everybody that speaks hausa in the North is Hausa, neither is it everyone that speaks Yoruba, Yoruba

OK lets assume you are right; Awusa and Yoruba = 120million
Dem tell u say na by population dem dey know who strong pass?
If so ur fellow islamic terrorist brothers for middleast for don thrash israel by now, yet israel dey give dem constant a.s.s whooping

If na by population Britain for not colonize africa, spain for not colonize S.America, China for don give america some flawless victories,

Typical aboki man, your brain is less than that of a Cow, In a real war igbo vs awusa u guys will be slaughtered like the Malu u are, utobo
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by odumchi: 6:15am On Jan 16, 2012
This is purely an issue of resource control. This Niger Delta group views that their son (GEJ) should have full control on how he decides that GEJ should have full control of how his fatherland's resources are being spent. It's as simple as that. If Delta, Abia, Imo, Rivers, and Akwa Ibom were given full control of their own resources, this wouldn't be a problem at all.
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by Ayodhejjy(m): 6:19am On Jan 16, 2012
Dokubo or wat does he cal homself. I never this this criminal ulter any word o cox he seemx to be foolish. We all no that the they were given money to protest in support of fuel subsidy removal
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by odumchi: 6:23am On Jan 16, 2012
SILAKABUWA:

After fuel subsidy,
HAUSA/YORUBA re-unites.

You don't make sense. Honestly, people need to stop deceiving themselves. People from Abia, Rivers, Imo, and Delta (which are all in the Niger Delta) can be Igbos. Don't make it look like what it's not.

I won't even bother trying to say anything about the populations you listed.
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by ziga: 6:26am On Jan 16, 2012
I dey pray make all the oil finish already sef.

Or make technology find alternative source of energy wey go make oil totally irrelevant

That time, We go come see how we go take settle our differences.

The people "cabal" wey dey chop the oil money sabi demselves and dem no dey follow demselves fight.

Na d people wey no get anything for pocket, na dem go dey make gra gra.

Rubbish short sighted people!!!
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by moshoodn(m): 6:54am On Jan 16, 2012
Na ethnicity go kill us!
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by Nobody: 7:08am On Jan 16, 2012
Beaf:

Hmn, this sounds funny. Cocoa, Groundnut, oil palm and rubber plantation were clearly as a result of sweat of people. Tell me one thing or action of people of the Niger Delta responsible for the oil you so ferociously defend today? It does not arise as a result of the sweat of people in the region.
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 16, 2012
i once said nigeria can never have a revolution because it will degenerate into tribalism

i am sad to see that i was correct sad sad sad

this was a beautiful opportunity to salvage nigeria's future,

but the politically immature SS and SE( who incidentally will be the hardest hit by subsidy removal) rose up to defend the incompetence of johnathan
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by studyineu: 7:28am On Jan 16, 2012
Thank God that the ijaws are finally waking up to see that the yourobas will sell them out soon. Thank God for the struggle of 66 which will soon repeat itself on or before 2015. Let's wait and see
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by segend(m): 7:37am On Jan 16, 2012
Having oil doesn't make u rich, d richest countries in d world don't have oil, USA,UK, germany, china,and apart from iran and saudi, which oil producing counry is really rich, d african country wit d best economy SA don't have oil,ghana was making prrogress b4 oil was discovered, d richest period of nigeria history was b4 dependence on oil began, d richest state in nigeria is lagos a non oil producing state.
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by studyineu: 7:39am On Jan 16, 2012
@segend, you are talking senselessly. Lagos is rich but is not an oil producing state then tell me what is making lagos state rich, Cocoa abi? Or Groundnut?
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by segend(m): 7:47am On Jan 16, 2012
@studyineu, can't u make simple deduction from my post, avin oil doesn't make u rich, am saying dis 2 those in SS thinking dat cos dey have oil dey have an upperhand, am sure d west will be fine, it takes brrain to create wealth, whhich u ppl in SS lack in great measure.
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by studyineu: 7:52am On Jan 16, 2012
@segend, u think the SS lack brain to make wealth right?. Wait till they take back their oil and you will realize what you are saying. Why does the north cry over subsidy removal since they sabi make wealth that's not from OIL. Have you ever seen protest in south south or south east cause they make wealth on their own they don't need oil to be rich. Get dat into your damned aboki brain
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by odumchi: 7:56am On Jan 16, 2012
segend:

Having oil doesn't make u rich, d richest countries in d world don't have oil, USA,UK, germany, china,and apart from iran and saudi, which oil producing counry is really rich, d african country wit d best economy SA don't have oil,ghana was making prrogress b4 oil was discovered, d richest period of nigeria history was b4 dependence on oil began, d richest state in nigeria is lagos a non oil producing state.

All of those places you listed aren't on the same development status as Nigeria. Those are developed countries and Nigeria is still a developing nation. Developed countries all reached their positions due to some important resource. For America, it was gold and oil. For Germany and Britain it was iron, for China it was human resources, and for Nigeria it is oil. I hope you see what I'm getting at. Besides do not compare the US (which is 236 years old), Germany (which is is 142 years old), or Great Britain (which is 311 years old) to 51 year old Nigeria.

Another thing is why is Lagos rich? It has no natural resources and thus it's revenue is dependent on tax and government tariffs. Remember, most foreign goods coming in into Nigeria pass through Lagos State. The Lagos stare government collects import duties on these items, and also uses the fact that it is a seaport to it's advantage by taxing indigenous businesses and its citizenry. Other than this, and of course government oil allocations, there is no other substantial way that Lagos State generates money. The type of service economy I just described to you is how most of the Western economies work.

However, Rivers state is reliant on both it's own natural resources (oil, natural gas, cocoa, palm oil, etc) and the taxes it collects from businesses and residents in PH city. So yes, if you're going on natural wealth, Lagos is not rich at all. It is wealthy in other ways but it's money comes from the pockets of its residents.
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 16, 2012
A wise president will see clearly beyond his region in times and situations like this, not encouraging a glorified tout making unreasonable and potentially divisive comments. In a sane society, Asari should be in prison for all the lives he and his criminal gangs have cut short in this country. At times, one can not but laugh when such a retarded fool is making saintly comment of dealing with Boko Haram. long hiss!

GEJ is weak, dull, very dull (I don't mean to insult his person ) and greatly lacking in intellectual capacity to run this country. How can he effect such an astronomical rise in a country like Nigeria where everything revolves around oil and then suddenly expects good luck will carry the policy through? A senior prefect in a remote secondary school would have known that politics and economics are inherently linked together and that if you make an economic blunder, it is bound to have political repercussions. You expected opposition to clap for the president and say yooowa, GEJ have done the right thing even when there are protests all over the country? Or you  believe such a massive  protest in cosmopolitan Lagos is a Yoruba protest? Why are people not showing solidarity for Sambo in Kaduna, or is he not part of the government again? Is the protest even essentially that of labor in a country where unemployment rate is unbelievable?

The only weapon a weak GEJ will use is ethnicity. But it's time his blind followers advised him that his real problems  dwell on incompetence , mental laziness and lack of patience for robust consultations. He has committed an avoidable blunder and the most reasonable action one expects from him is to rise up as a leader, admit his folly and make appropriate amends. He should finish his lackluster tenure and vacate the ASo Rock for a more competent dude to manage the affairs of the nation if there still Nigeria in 2015.
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by studyineu: 8:04am On Jan 16, 2012
@bayoo, if asari should be in jail by now where is Ndume and his fellow BH men supposed to be? Asari fought a good battle for a good cause can you tell me what BH is fighting for?.
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by segend(m): 8:04am On Jan 16, 2012
@odumchi, nice post, I understand ur point, but avin resources doesn't always translate to wealth, its all about management, if avin resources makes rich, nigeria will be developed by now, we have no functional refinery, still struggling wit d same issues after how many years, despite d oil we av
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by ollyruffy: 8:11am On Jan 16, 2012
GEJ was voted into power by Nigerians, and not only Niger Deltans. So, we have the power to sack him at anytime he becomes our enemy. Dokubo or Tokunbo is just working for his money by spilling trash.
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by studyineu: 8:12am On Jan 16, 2012
@segend, God bless every nation with a natural resources to make the rich, of a truth OIL can make every nation rich and that's why the west can die at the sight of oil. Had it been pegassm shut oil flow down it would affect US in a big way. The reason why Nigeria is still under developed is because of bad leaders and mismanagement. If our country is not rich were do they get the money that the so called senators steal as their allowances, imagine a senator earning around 240million, those money are made from oil but they sit down to steal it with paper and pen while they arrest people stealing with Guns. Dats it My broda. Oil has made dis country rich but we have criminals and Arm robbers with pen at the helm of affair.
Re: We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 16, 2012
studyineu:

@bayoo, if asari should be in jail by now where is Ndume and his fellow BH men supposed to be? Asari fought a good battle for a good cause can you tell me what BH is fighting for?.

The story of Asari and Boko Haram is similar as to the cause or genesis of their existence. They were both created as political thugs to fight through a turbulent political battle in a bid to capture power in their respective zones. have we suddenly forget how odili used to deliver 100% return in elections using the instrumentality of intimidation? When these criminal gangs fell out favor with their sponsors, they resorted to victim slogans of "we are fighting for resources", we are defending religion" etc. to continue perpetration of heinous acts.  Is Asari not a criminal again? are people not selling Asari oil in Niger Delta? have law enforcement agents not found him liable of criminal acts? Was Asari not charged for murder and treason? Ask him to tell you how he was released.

AS for Ndume, I don't think they have a strong case against him or he is not such a threat to national security, otherwise, he should have been remanded in prison with secret trial design for him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

NNPC Driver Sells Fuels From His Truck....(pix) / Forgery: Atiku Disowns Saraki, others / New Factional APC Secretariat In Rivers State Destroyed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.