Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,992 members, 7,803,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Dear Fellow Nigerians, Its All Over, Return To Work - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Fellow Nigerians, Its All Over, Return To Work (1415 Views)

Fellow Nigerians, Its Either I Don't Understand Or Are Missing Something! / #20 Hilarious Words Patrick Obahiagbon Use To Deceive Nigerians & Its Meanings / Dear Fellow Igbos In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Fellow Nigerians, Its All Over, Return To Work by Orikinla(m): 11:05pm On Jan 15, 2012
Dear Fellow Nigerians, I advise you to retun to work. Because, you are being used as pawns in this chess of the political power brokers and the cabal of the oil cartel whose major shareholders include President Goodluch Jonathan and his political godfathers and sponsors. Leaders of the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) and the ruling party in power, People's Democratic Party (PDP) are involved. They are presently still meeting in Lagos and Abuja since yesterday. They have scores to settle over how much they have misappropriated since 1985 to date in their 419 fuel subsidy scam. The godfathers and sponsors of the NLC, TUC and CLOs are implicated. You are all been played. Pastor Tunde Bakare does not even know the real deal going on. Many of the people President Goodluck Jonathan gave national awards from CON to GCON levels are members of the cabal. Igbos, Yorubas, Hausas, Efik, Ibibio,Izon, Idoma and others are involved. It is a ruling class mafia showdown. Go back to work and let them settle their scores. When the dust clears, the masses will be wiser. Our own Jerry Rawlings is coming. God will deal with them. God will save Nigeria. Good night.
Re: Dear Fellow Nigerians, Its All Over, Return To Work by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 15, 2012
It's not over until the king is checkmated !
Re: Dear Fellow Nigerians, Its All Over, Return To Work by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 15, 2012
But seriously,this is 419

ASUU Strick Dec 4
PMS Policy Madness ,Jan 1
Labour/Tuc Strike Jan 9

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, who be mugu and who be master grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dear Fellow Nigerians, Its All Over, Return To Work by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 15, 2012
@op

abeg leave literature jare, what is over? or you don join the rumor monger crew?
Re: Dear Fellow Nigerians, Its All Over, Return To Work by ayinba1(f): 3:26am On Jan 16, 2012
Orikinla:

Dear Fellow Nigerians, I advise you to retun to work. Because, you are being used as pawns in this chess of the political power brokers and the cabal of the oil cartel whose major shareholders include President Goodluch Jonathan and his political godfathers and sponsors. Leaders of the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) and the ruling party in power, People's Democratic Party (PDP) are involved. They are presently still meeting in Lagos and Abuja since yesterday. They have scores to settle over how much they have misappropriated since 1985 to date in their 419 fuel subsidy scam. The godfathers and sponsors of the NLC, TUC and CLOs are implicated. You are all been played. Pastor Tunde Bakare does not even know the real deal going on. Many of the people President Goodluck Jonathan gave national awards from CON to GCON levels are members of the cabal. Igbos, Yorubas, Hausas, Efik, Ibibio,Izon, Idoma and others are involved. It is a ruling class mafia showdown. Go back to work and let them settle their scores. When the dust clears, the masses will be wiser. Our own Jerry Rawlings is coming. God will deal with them. God will save Nigeria. Good night.

I don't understand you. How do you propose a man earning 18k per month to go back to work? He should ask for bribes? steal?
Don't you believe in the power of the people? It is a dire situation but do you really think things can change for a people if they do not make these changes happen for themselve?
There is no another Moses coming to save Nigeria. Nigerians have to do it themselves.
Re: Dear Fellow Nigerians, Its All Over, Return To Work by Kobojunkie: 4:04am On Jan 16, 2012
[size=13pt]Those of you busy spreading false news should know that you aid in ruining the chance this country has for real change. Instead of constantly creating threads with conflicting reports. . . .most of them UNSUBSTANTIATED rumours. Rather than allow yourselves used to derail the efforts of the people, why not stay your hands until we get real reports on changes occurring, or not occurring.[/size]
Re: Dear Fellow Nigerians, Its All Over, Return To Work by NegroNtns(m): 4:33am On Jan 16, 2012
Kobo, did you write that comment? You sound like Patience there for a minute. Anyway, don't drink and write! cheesy
Re: Dear Fellow Nigerians, Its All Over, Return To Work by Kobojunkie: 4:56am On Jan 16, 2012
I did edit it but it seems I kept pasting the unedited gunk. But anyways, it does not seem many even care.
Re: Dear Fellow Nigerians, Its All Over, Return To Work by vedaxcool(m): 4:59am On Jan 16, 2012
we can see why the country is broke, our wealth was used in winning 2011 election and now it is used for settlement and spreading false propaganda.
Re: Dear Fellow Nigerians, Its All Over, Return To Work by Kobojunkie: 5:05am On Jan 16, 2012
I keep saying it, year after year, that the problem in Nigeria is not those in Government but the people who by their actions continue to hamper meaningful change. People dey dey protest for change. Those who do not seem interested, rather than allowing others continue to push for change, would rather do all they can to bring to hamper the cause. It is really sad that at the end of the day, we do not fight those in government but the many among us who would rather have it their way as opposed to the people's way.
Re: Dear Fellow Nigerians, Its All Over, Return To Work by Orikinla(m): 7:18am On Jan 16, 2012
I told you IT IS ALL OVER. RETURN TO WORK. I will not argue with amyone. Just go back to work and trust God. God is in control.
Re: Dear Fellow Nigerians, Its All Over, Return To Work by Orikinla(m): 7:21am On Jan 16, 2012
I told you IT IS ALL OVER. RETURN TO WORK. I will not argue with amyone. Just go back to work and trust God. God is in control.

(1) (Reply)

Those Who Endorse Mimiko For Second Term,read What They Are Saying / Obi Shuts Onitsha Bridge-head ‘markets’ / Sokoto Prince Who Became Enugu Mayor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.