Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,771 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Quotation For A Business Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Quotation For A Business Website (778 Views)

I Need A Good Business Website At N10,000 / A BUSINESS WEBSITE Slot for sale!!! / Urgent!pls How Much Will It Cost To Own A Business Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quotation For A Business Website by owokudi(m): 12:56am On Jan 16, 2012
An organization needs a very good business website. they are want the best person with good quotation that can do the job. submit to

mustapham4@boxbe.com.

It is only open for one week from this post. Good luck
Re: Quotation For A Business Website by yawatide(f): 12:54pm On Jan 16, 2012
I personally couldn't possibly give you a quote for this - incomplete details:

1) What is the name of the organization? If this is for some odd reason private info, what area of business are they in?
2) What do they mean by "very good website"? In other words, what features are they looking at?
3) When do they want it?

These are some of the questions I have at the top of my head. Why do I ask? Because without these answers, I will either charge too much (in fear of what they mean by "very good website"wink or charge too little (thus cheating myself in the process)
Re: Quotation For A Business Website by Thatdave(m): 2:22pm On Jan 16, 2012
if you have upto N500 000 contact me.
Re: Quotation For A Business Website by nikky5(m): 5:12pm On Jan 16, 2012
He is liar and 419ner.He wants to use it to get a contract.dont mind him.
Re: Quotation For A Business Website by owokudi(m): 7:27pm On Jan 16, 2012
yawa-ti-de:

I personally couldn't possibly give you a quote for this - incomplete details:

1) What is the name of the organization? If this is for some odd reason private info, what area of business are they in?
2) What do they mean by "very good website"? In other words, what features are they looking at?
3) When do they want it?

These are some of the questions I have at the top of my head. Why do I ask? Because without these answers, I will either charge too much (in fear of what they mean by "very good website"wink or charge too little (thus cheating myself in the process)

The organization name is Demostel Inc. Based in Kaduna, they are into furnishing and want a professional website to sell their work. Above is the e-mail of the fitting manager. Good luck
Re: Quotation For A Business Website by yawatide(f): 7:47pm On Jan 16, 2012
OP:
Now you are talking, he he! Now if I were to bid for the job, I would have a baseline. Why baseline? You still haven't given much details, though I can assume what is needed now (I think).

Oya, bidders, make una begin dey submit proposal. If you win am, remember me in paradise smiley
Re: Quotation For A Business Website by iGuru1(m): 7:54pm On Jan 16, 2012
@OP,
have sent you an email.
Re: Quotation For A Business Website by greenmouse(m): 3:08pm On Jan 20, 2012
good one bro, best of luck
Re: Quotation For A Business Website by oganmicheal(m): 11:37pm On Jan 21, 2012
I have just sent you an email

(1) (Reply)

Urgently Need Help On This Dreamwaver Problem. / Free Domain Name / Which Network Is More Better For Mini Cyber Cafe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.