Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Lagos Protesters Gathering At The Afrikan Shrine, Ikeja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Protesters Gathering At The Afrikan Shrine, Ikeja (9986 Views)

Aisha Buhari And Other Women At Social Media Change Agents Gathering Last Night / Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics / Nigerian Air Force Bombs “Mass Gathering” Of Boko Haram Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Protesters Gathering At The Afrikan Shrine, Ikeja by nku5: 2:24pm On Jan 16, 2012
i feel sad for nigeria. this was a good opprtunity to solve so many problems even beyond fuel deregulation.well i guess its back to business as usual
Re: Lagos Protesters Gathering At The Afrikan Shrine, Ikeja by BlackPikiN(m): 3:57pm On Jan 16, 2012
maasoap:

That's the Yoruba spirits for you. We criticised Obj, we protested for Jona to be made acting and President. We voted for him in 2011 election despite the fact that we are ACN. Now, we're criticizing him for his anti-masses policy and running govt of the elites. Infact, I remember how Adekunle and Obasanjo tactically crushed Biafaran Ibos insurgency on the battle field while Awolowo (our source of pride) tactically and administratively crushed them from the office. Yorubas deserve your respect, give it to us. We're not blinded by ethnic sentiments.

WTF?
Re: Lagos Protesters Gathering At The Afrikan Shrine, Ikeja by executinal(m): 4:35pm On Jan 16, 2012
Lazy folks gathering, you guys should go back to work
Re: Lagos Protesters Gathering At The Afrikan Shrine, Ikeja by Jakumo(m): 4:50pm On Jan 16, 2012
Looks like a good place to get your pocket picked.

Those guys sould coin a name for their movement. Something like "Stoners for Subsidy" oughta work.
Re: Lagos Protesters Gathering At The Afrikan Shrine, Ikeja by ACM10: 4:52pm On Jan 16, 2012
We all know that these labour peeps are sell-out.

It takes a bunch of brainless id!ots to trust them.

That's why Igbo traders refused to join them from day one of their mass hysteria.

In their little mind, they think that they won in the standoff with Jona.

It has always been their pattern all the years.

First, they will inflame people's emotion with their comments.

Then exploit the anger of the masses.

Only for them to go to the back and cut deal with the govt.

Leaving the stup!d masses high and dry.

Too bad that some folks sacrificed their life in this id!ocy.

Igbo people are the most sensible in this debacle for refusing to join up in this group id!ocy.

At the end, nothing is achieved, nothing changes and the little gain of these id!ots will soon be reversed.

mtcheeew. . .phantom country with foolish masses. embarassed

It takes an id!ots to be led by f[i]o[/i]ols
Re: Lagos Protesters Gathering At The Afrikan Shrine, Ikeja by Detongue: 11:48pm On Jan 16, 2012
Dem 4 nor run, soja 4 turn der blood to fuel 'Occupy african shrine'
Re: Lagos Protesters Gathering At The Afrikan Shrine, Ikeja by kizito96(m): 2:15am On Jan 17, 2012
It is no more fuel subsidy demonstration
Re: Lagos Protesters Gathering At The Afrikan Shrine, Ikeja by yommyuk: 3:16am On Jan 17, 2012
buzor:

i think what we currently call protests in lagos can be best described as gathering of agberos, aleyes and unemployd yeriba youths causing public nuisance, dont mean to offend any one but thats my humble submission

Seconded undecided
Na shakara oloje cool
Re: Lagos Protesters Gathering At The Afrikan Shrine, Ikeja by drstone1: 9:12am On Jan 17, 2012
Woe to the multitude of many people, which make a noise like the noise of the seas, the nations may rush like the rushing of mighty waters; BUT God shall REBUKE them, and they shall flee far off. And shall be CHASED like the chaff of the mountains b4 the wind!!, This is the portion of them that spoil us.Isaiah 17:13

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seme, Mfun, Ilela Borders Still Shut / Abaribe Lied On PIA Comments, Says Lawan, Warns Against Press Interviews / APC Mega Rally: Oyetola Has Brought Purpose To Governance - APC Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.