Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,140 members, 7,780,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:17 AM

How Can I Open Paypal Account. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Open Paypal Account. (3578 Views)

How To Open Paypal And Shop With Paypal Account Using Firstbank Nigeria / Open Paypal Account In Nigeria / How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Open Paypal Account. by owolabi101: 4:04pm On Jan 16, 2012
pls how can i open paypal account.
Re: How Can I Open Paypal Account. by Toptic(m): 9:20pm On Jan 16, 2012
Forward your e-mail to me and let me send you a step by step guide to get a paypal account free.

Send as text to the number below my signature and include in your message that you need a paypal guide.
Re: How Can I Open Paypal Account. by nairabase(m): 11:22pm On Jan 16, 2012
if you want a paypal account you have to have basic tools and knowledge about opening and running it from a banned country like nigeria, most paypal gurus make so much noise about how to open paypal but they only end up saying jargons that can lead to your account getting limited the next minute, its not all about opening and veryfying paypal but accessing your account without limitatio.
you can grab all the neccessary tools and knowledge to unlock the doors of paypal in nigeria here www.miskoblog.com/unlockpaypal
Re: How Can I Open Paypal Account. by 50talk: 4:02pm On Jan 17, 2012
Paste your email to me. i dont know if the admin cant let me paste my blog for you to see the steps how to open paypal.
Re: How Can I Open Paypal Account. by chuksvoice: 6:17pm On Jan 18, 2012
To open and verify your paypal account here in Nigeria is not a problem at all. The main issue is how to fund and withdraw your fund to your bank account here in Nigeria.
You can open and verify your account here in Nigeria using your local IP. I have been operating my Paypal account here in Nigeria using my local IP. I can also fund and withdraw from my account into my Bank account using a special method I discovered about six months ago. I also help people to fund and withdraw into their bank account at the rate of N200 per $ to fund and N140 per $ to withdraw.

I can send you free info on how to open and verify your paypal account here in Nigeria with your Nigerian IP without any problem. I can also help you fund your paypal and withdraw to your bank account here in Nigeria from your paypal at the rates stated above.

Contact me on 08038294998 or email chuksemails@gmail.com
Re: How Can I Open Paypal Account. by nairabase(m): 7:21pm On Jan 18, 2012
@chuksvoice that is not true there is no how you can open a paypal account with your Nigerian IP, paypal will patiently wait until you want to withdraw and limit your account.
Stop all these marketing gimmicks.
Re: How Can I Open Paypal Account. by 50talk: 9:47pm On Jan 18, 2012
Hmmm, I no fit laugh, With Nigeria IP, Haha Haba bros,
Re: How Can I Open Paypal Account. by Raymagnate(m): 11:47pm On Jan 18, 2012
I will give you the material and you will learn everything on your own and even teach others to open and verified their paypal account in Nigeria.

naturelnext@yahoo.com
Re: How Can I Open Paypal Account. by feflo: 8:12am On Jan 19, 2012
I help in funding paypal accounts at the rate N200 per $, i help too in sending money to anywhere in the world using paypal and visa card.

contact femi on 08023662352
Re: How Can I Open Paypal Account. by kevinjone: 8:19am On Jan 19, 2012
That's  really easy process of create id in PayPal.You can try to learn from internet.That's Easy,

Diamond Engagement Rings
Re: How Can I Open Paypal Account. by chuksvoice: 12:11pm On Jan 21, 2012
@nairabase
There is nothing like marketing gimmicks, if u do not know how to do this send me your email and will explain. This is what i have been doing for over a year now. You can stay in Nigeria and still operate paypal acct with your Nigerian ip using asian address. This very possible. If it not possible, then paypal should have ban nigerian ip from accessing their website.
To withdraw, as i said earlier, you can count on my assistance.
Thank you
Re: How Can I Open Paypal Account. by nairabase(m): 1:22pm On Jan 21, 2012
@chuksvoice are you sure paypal wont block your account, c'mon paypal hates nigerian ip! i have also opened paypal accounts for many but i make use of dedicated vpn, that is the safest. you can reach me on miskoblog@gmail.com
Re: How Can I Open Paypal Account. by mtyekinni: 6:48pm On Jan 21, 2012
@poster
IMHO your best bet is to structure your business in a way that you won't need Paypal, there are credible alternatives out there; just do your homework. There are also tons of ways to circumvent the Paypal rules but again IMO if an entity is not interested in your business it's always better to take your business elsewhere.
However if you think you can't find an alternative to Paypal for now, then its better to go about it in a legal manner by having an acquaintance  in a permitted country use their address to open it for you. That way your account can be easily verified & funded. this have the added benefit that if you buy items with Paypal, it can be sent to a physical address over which you have control. If whoever you are dealing with knows that you are reliable s(he) will be more than happy to help you especially if you treat the arrangement as strictly business.
In the unlikely event you don't know anyone abroad who can help you, I'll be delighted to open & verify your account for you. Its actually quite easy & it's free.
Good luck in your business endeavor.
Re: How Can I Open Paypal Account. by chuksvoice: 12:47pm On Jan 23, 2012
@nairabase
Forget vpn and other similar stuffs. If am not sure i won't come and paste this. Paypal doesn't hate nigeria ip because they are aware that there are foreign nationals in nigeria who may wish to operate a paypal. Paypal only limit accts, when they suspect some irregularities in your login pattern that is why i always advice that one should always maintain one or two ips for login purpose, and if you use a south africa or asian address then you got no probs at all.
Re: How Can I Open Paypal Account. by anjel05: 1:22am On Jan 24, 2012
You just need to register. the most important thing you must have is a credit card to link your paypal to your bank account for transactions.
Re: How Can I Open Paypal Account. by gametalk: 9:40am On Jan 24, 2012
PRESERVER:

Note:You will need to be paying $10 on a monthly basis but you can reach me on 08039614606 to get your dedicated VPN software that I've been using for my 2 paypal accounts since more than 2 years and it is the same I've been using for all my clients.
No monthly payment whatsoever and it is very easier to use.

Hmmm, huh Hmmm, Why are you saying 2things at the same time, You are not pure, Forget about the authority speaking,
To you all, VPN, Tunnel, etc or whatever any dedicated IP you want 2buy, you're been charged on monthly basis or quarterly.
Re: How Can I Open Paypal Account. by PRESERVER(m): 5:26pm On Jan 24, 2012
No need to argue.

Type presegs into google and you will know more about my credibility.
Re: How Can I Open Paypal Account. by 401k: 7:26pm On Mar 31, 2012
Using a paypal account while in nigeria is a very tough and difficult task. First thing you need to hide is your IP address during application. Warning! Do not use an anonymous proxy server because it wont last, you should use a VPN server instead but you'll have to pay for it(it is very very cheap). After registration, you need to verify your paypal account with either a USA bank account or a credit card. The easiest way to this is to use a virtual credit card from entropay. Log on to www.entropay.com, create a virtual credit card after applying and use it for your paypal registration. . . Your paypal account is now verified. But thats not all, after verification comes the main wahala: Making sure you don't get caught and your account limited - Thats where most nigerians fail. I get alot of complaints from fellow naija peeps about how paypal seized their hard earned cash and so on. . It's actually very frustrating...
The first rule after registration and verification is: Don't ever try to log in to your paypal with a different IP address, always make sure you use your VPN server all the time. Almost all of paypals monitoring activity is done using a robot. Paypal has over a hundred million users, there's no way all those accounts can be monitored by humans.
2. Use your paypal account wisely, that means, there should be a limit on your daily/weekly sending and recieving. If you recieve too much cash at once or send too much cash at once, the robots will limit your account. Don't use your account for criminal activities if you really value the account. . . Paypal has seized over $10,000 cash of mine severally, so I know better.
Thats all for now, if you encountered any problems while applying or using your paypal, send me a text on 08060482660. Text only
Re: How Can I Open Paypal Account. by brainchild78(m): 7:38pm On Mar 31, 2012
if you are resident in Nigeria and do not possess a US or UK or white listed bank account then forget about openning a paypal account. It is absolutely not worth it. Attempting to bypass any restrictions imposed by paypal is unlawful & paypal will eventually fish you out & close your account. Hence, your hard earn money will be lost. There are many other mediums you can use to receive payment (credit card payments & otherwise) online. For detailed information, visit the link in my signature or visit my profile & click on my website link.
Re: How Can I Open Paypal Account. by brosibro(m): 8:14am On Jul 01, 2012
50talk: Paste your email to me. i dont know if the admin cant let me paste my blog for you to see the steps how to open paypal.
please here is my email send me the steps: ibrahimwrites@hotmail.com
Re: How Can I Open Paypal Account. by Musyus(m): 10:48am On Jul 01, 2012
This is my e-mail address (Yusuffmustapha@rocketmail.com) pls, send me the steps on how to open a paypal account.
Re: How Can I Open Paypal Account. by bigfat01: 11:11pm On Jul 01, 2012
open verify and fund Pay Pal Account within 3 - 7days FOR JUST 5K PM BIGFAT below ...

(1) (Reply)

Which Business Can I Start With 100k And Get Tangible Returns / Cbn: Boosting Markets With Creative Policies / Increase your income using your smart phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.