Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,492 members, 7,801,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Do You Think Pdp Will Win Presidential Come 2015? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Think Pdp Will Win Presidential Come 2015? (8179 Views)

Poll: Do You?

Yes: 32% (38 votes)
No: 67% (78 votes)
This poll has ended

Jonathan To Win Presidential Election Says UK Research / Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election / Buhari Will Win Presidential Poll By A Landslide – Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think Pdp Will Win Presidential Come 2015? by Ozegbe(m): 7:53pm On Jan 16, 2012
in light of the current chaos and massive dissappointment on the part of the fg to meet with nigerians demands wats their fate at the presidential seat come 2015,  (owing to the fact that they have ascertain they will rule for 16 years) wats their chance
Re: Do You Think Pdp Will Win Presidential Come 2015? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 16, 2012
yes.

as long as the rigging machinery are in place
Re: Do You Think Pdp Will Win Presidential Come 2015? by Tabon: 10:07pm On Jan 16, 2012
I dont thing wrong with d strong bv good economic policy of d Pdp govt led by Gej. Any responsible go8 would do d same to put d country in d path of glory and recovery.
Re: Do You Think Pdp Will Win Presidential Come 2015? by Mynd44: 10:11pm On Jan 16, 2012
It is seriously in doubt
Re: Do You Think Pdp Will Win Presidential Come 2015? by emiye(m): 10:45pm On Jan 16, 2012
maybe . Except if more foolish voters are converted in to the fold of logical and good reasoning
Re: Do You Think Pdp Will Win Presidential Come 2015? by Thatdave(m): 3:12am On Jan 17, 2012
@ sure.
Re: Do You Think Pdp Will Win Presidential Come 2015? by Beaf: 3:17am On Jan 17, 2012
There is no alternative to PDP. The rest are mushroom parties, and mushrooms never win.
Re: Do You Think Pdp Will Win Presidential Come 2015? by efisher(m): 6:33am On Jan 17, 2012
It depends on a lot of things but the probability is very high. Until then, enjoy Fresh Air!!!
Re: Do You Think Pdp Will Win Presidential Come 2015? by norrisman: 8:39am On Jan 17, 2012
Of course PDP will win in 2015 and every presidential election after that until such a time when there is a coup or the country is nuked. You guys do not practise democracy in that God forsaken country.

My 2015 prediction

PDP's Namadi Sambo will be President with ponmo lipped Ngozi returning from the World Bank for her 3rd stint as Minister of Finance.
PDP will win 87 senatorial districts
PDP will win in 28 states
PDP will win 600 LGAs

Bookmark this page!

It is either Nigerians are too dumb or the PDP has perfected the art of rigging. The last presidential election was a disgrace to 'democracy'. The south voted for Badluck despite him being in a party of thieves and assasins and the north voted for Buhari. What is democratic about that?
Re: Do You Think Pdp Will Win Presidential Come 2015? by goodbobo: 9:34am On Jan 17, 2012
Well to me I think its going to be difficult . Nigerians seems to be wiser now and the other parties will never make the mistake of not agreeing to come together like they did the other time.

I foresee CPC merging with ACN this time around and bringing El Rufai for presidency .

The north will vote massively for him and I am sure the Yorubas are wiser now .They will never vote for PDP .
Re: Do You Think Pdp Will Win Presidential Come 2015? by bilaya(m): 9:36am On Jan 17, 2012
I will vote anybody but hausa/fulani.The hausa/fulani must not rule this country again
Re: Do You Think Pdp Will Win Presidential Come 2015? by manugbo(m): 9:38am On Jan 17, 2012
IT WILL BE VERY VERY IMPOSIBLE FOR PDD THIS TIME AROUND, UNLESS GEJ PERFORMS

FASHOLA SHOULD GO FOR PRESIDENCY, IM SURE HE WILL WIN
Re: Do You Think Pdp Will Win Presidential Come 2015? by manugbo(m): 9:39am On Jan 17, 2012
cpc will never get it
Re: Do You Think Pdp Will Win Presidential Come 2015? by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 17, 2012
i'm sure this topic will still be raised in 2015 cheesy then i can predict who will win
Re: Do You Think Pdp Will Win Presidential Come 2015? by Lagosboy: 9:44am On Jan 17, 2012
PdP will win again due to the docility of Nigerians, tribal sentiments and rigging.

I still cannot understand why Buhari could not win the SW aside from ethnic sentiments of people in the SW coupled with the complicity of Tinubu led ACN.

GEJ, I still believe will contest in 2015.
Re: Do You Think Pdp Will Win Presidential Come 2015? by omo9ja1(m): 9:47am On Jan 17, 2012
I forsee a tsunami from a merge polital party to defeat People deceive People - DPD
Re: Do You Think Pdp Will Win Presidential Come 2015? by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 17, 2012
A day is too long in politics not to talk of three years. But what I know for sure is ethnicity will play a significant role in 2015.
Let's hope we still have a country called Nigeria by that date.
Re: Do You Think Pdp Will Win Presidential Come 2015? by tunnytox(m): 9:49am On Jan 17, 2012
You'll never see any opposition party campaigning and trying to do what is necessary to win over the electorates until few months to election, if they continue this way PDP will always win at the national level.
Re: Do You Think Pdp Will Win Presidential Come 2015? by DonaldsN(m): 9:51am On Jan 17, 2012
Looking at it now, one will say it'll be impossible 4dem to win in 2015, but u never can tell. If GEJ can deliver on his promises by giving constant electricity, refine all d oil products dat we consume locally, provide functional railway system, cut down salaries and allowances of political office holders, as a whole make capital budget higher dan recurrent budget, create jobs, build roads, tackle d issue of ASUU strike once and for all, eradicate boko haram and almost all security threats, prosecute corrupt officials,before dec 2014, he wil even be re-elected. As a whole u can't say 4now
Re: Do You Think Pdp Will Win Presidential Come 2015? by xanadu333: 9:53am On Jan 17, 2012
NEVER, never, never, i will not vote again xept fashola agrees to come out for president. i still believe in fashola. he can change this country in 4yrs. he has a record. GEJ has been in govt for more than 4yrs, yet no record. no single record apart 4rm crises. 1st it was 5yrs tenure & nw subCD, d dude is confuse
Re: Do You Think Pdp Will Win Presidential Come 2015? by Korrection(m): 9:55am On Jan 17, 2012
@goodbobo, Think again, El-Rufai ko, sw Ni
Re: Do You Think Pdp Will Win Presidential Come 2015? by badboym: 9:56am On Jan 17, 2012
Yes and those that lost their loved ones to Boko Haram and the recent Fuel Subsidy removal protest will be the ones campaigning for them.SHM,Nigerians are easily Bamboozled.
Re: Do You Think Pdp Will Win Presidential Come 2015? by gendebs(m): 9:56am On Jan 17, 2012
the most corrupt party will win it. In Nigeria we have 3 arms of govt -
execuTHIEF , legislaCHOP and judiSHAREIT. So i give it PDP
Re: Do You Think Pdp Will Win Presidential Come 2015? by Korrection(m): 9:58am On Jan 17, 2012
if fashola get the mind make him try am, lol, you think say the guy get the kind mind wey OBJ get, it takes a military heart to rule this nation if not we go cry tire
Re: Do You Think Pdp Will Win Presidential Come 2015? by dustydee: 10:02am On Jan 17, 2012
Why not? With what happened in the last few days my guess is that it will be a do or die affair. see soldiers deployed to Lagos and Kano, my guess is intimidation will be the key to victory for PDP. Also people may vote for GEJ or whoever stands in his place and not PDP just like the last elections.
Re: Do You Think Pdp Will Win Presidential Come 2015? by gendebs(m): 10:07am On Jan 17, 2012
xanadu333:

NEVER, never, never,  i will not vote again xept fashola agrees to come out for president. i still believe in fashola. he can change this country in 4yrs. he has a record. GEJ has been in govt for more than 4yrs, yet no record. no single record apart 4rm crises. 1st it was 5yrs tenure & nw subCD, d dude is confuse
Fashola ko Gbenga Daniel ni. He will never win any election again. Everybody dey say no to god-fatherism u dey tip fashola as next president. President my foot
Re: Do You Think Pdp Will Win Presidential Come 2015? by agabaI23(m): 10:08am On Jan 17, 2012
You will all beg GEJ to run again after 2 years
Re: Do You Think Pdp Will Win Presidential Come 2015? by beafroast: 10:14am On Jan 17, 2012
pdp will win big time!
Not by rigging but with the votes of same dumb peeps protesting and calling oga jona names.
Dsame peeps protesting voted for jona cos he has no shoes. I sorry for 9jirians.
@beaf like somebody said, "U R LIKE DS BY DEFAULT". no need to worry about ur comments.
Re: Do You Think Pdp Will Win Presidential Come 2015? by iykak47: 10:16am On Jan 17, 2012
What  is the difference between  PDP and other parties? They are all the same.
Fashola of ACN  the progressive increase school fees(subsidy removal}from 25,000 naira to 250,000, 1000 %increment,
Goodluck of PDP follow suit by increasing fuel from 65 naira to 97 naira, 50% increment.
Although with the above example, one party is  more WICKED than the other.
Next election should be  VOTE FOR PERSON NOT PARTY.
Re: Do You Think Pdp Will Win Presidential Come 2015? by silibaba: 10:17am On Jan 17, 2012
yes, i will be coming back with facts ASAP
Re: Do You Think Pdp Will Win Presidential Come 2015? by jmaine: 10:19am On Jan 17, 2012
Yes, . . . . . except the opposition start pulling alliances now and starts getting their game right. . . .last minute rushed alliances won't produce the much needed momentum to dislodge the wide spread tentacles of the PDP . . .Apart from these . .ethnicity plays a wide role in who emerges a president

Reasons:-

South West Region
. . . The ACN and the PDP are almost at par in the south west regions . .with exceptions to Lagos and Osun with a strong ACN base . . .Even the Lagos strong ACN base is currently under threat as we speak due to recent excessive conducts of the ACN  . .

South South Region . . . The PDP owns it

South East Region
. . .Despite the strong presence of APGA, they cant match the PDP at the presidential levels . . .Alliance could be brokered as usual

North Central
. . . PDP has it except the Buhari brand name surfaces again to challenged the dominance of the PDP . .Even at that . . .He would still suffer loss as was evident in the last election . .

Northeast
. . . . Has the PDP marginally strong except in Adamawa with a strong PDP base

North West . . Has the PDP marginally strong  . . . .

PDP is like the common MTN slogan "Every where You Go"

Ethnicity is another cruncher that decides the tie . . .

An alliance that has a common denominator like the PDP has a high probability of failing [/b]E.G like the scenario a poster proposed earlier of an alliance between the Southwest (ACN) and the North (CPC) producing Elrufai  .would carry the day  . . .due to the usual excuse of a large population index that is riddled with so many fallacies when put to the test like the reasons i gave above . . .

[b]An alliance between the ACN and the CPC bringing Elrufai as the concensus would never beat the PDP with a strong Northern candidate like Dr Babangida Aliyu of Niger State or Sule Lamido of Jigawa State
. . .The loss margin would be high . .that i can promise . . . The North would swing to the PDP . .even a contesting Buhari would suffer the same fate

Ethnicity matters a lot  . . .Sad but true . . .
Re: Do You Think Pdp Will Win Presidential Come 2015? by Ekiti1: 10:20am On Jan 17, 2012
3 years is a damn long time to predict what will happen in politics.
But with the current situation of things if PDP should use GEJ as their presidential candidate, the unthinkable may happen
BUT
Donalds N:

Looking at it now, one will say it'll be impossible 4dem to win in 2015, but u never can tell. If GEJ can deliver on his promises by giving constant electricity, refine all d oil products dat we consume locally, provide functional railway system, cut down salaries and allowances of political office holders, as a whole make capital budget higher dan recurrent budget, create jobs, build roads, tackle d issue of ASUU strike once and for all, eradicate boko haram and almost all security threats, prosecute  corrupt officials,before dec 2014, he wil even be re-elected. As a whole u can't say 4now
I think the above quote summarises it.
Peace out.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Four Men That Attacked Ekweremmadu In Germany Has Been Released / COVID-19: No Nigerian Is Hungry, We Have Disbursed 100 Billion To Poor Nigerians / Throwback Of Ikonso Commander And Nnamdi Kanu -photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.