Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Planet One Entertainment Is Not A Place To Work Pls. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Planet One Entertainment Is Not A Place To Work Pls. (911 Views)

Does Flogging Have A Place In Modern Nigerian Society? / Redeployed To Lagos,looking For A Place To Do Her NYSC Primary Assignment / Where Is The Best Place To Live In Ibadan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Planet One Entertainment Is Not A Place To Work Pls. by derasky: 2:35pm On Oct 09, 2007
planet one entertainment is not a place to work, pls, be ware. it is one thing not to have a job, another not to have peace. the owner of planet one entertainment at maryland, lagos is a guy man, so he does that even to his employees. he will promise you heaven and earth just to lure you into the company, but the moment you are in and must have resigned from your job if you had any, the game changes. first, he starts with slashing your salary and subsequently use the lebanese that are all over the place to push you out without explanations. though, this is common with one businesses, but it is at its peak in planet one.
Re: Planet One Entertainment Is Not A Place To Work Pls. by uchetobi(f): 2:40pm On Oct 09, 2007
Is this your personal experience? if yes sorry o! dont be bitter God will provide a better place for you. TAke heart

(1) (Reply)

Please Come To My Rescue, I Need It Badly / I Love China Phone / The Naija Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.