Stats: 3,150,399 members, 7,808,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

Fashion At The 2012 Golden Globes. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion At The 2012 Golden Globes. (7504 Views)

African Beauties At The 2012 Miss Universe / Damiete Charles-Granville At The 2012 Miss-World Pageant (Pics) / The Golden Globes : Who Wore What? (2) (3) (4)

Fashion At The 2012 Golden Globes. by BABE3: 2:19pm On Jan 17, 2012
Award season has begun and here are a few pictures from the Golden Globe Awards. The best and worst dressed are based on the pictures I put up. Meaning, they may not be the best and worst dressed of the night.

General critic: The fashion was pretty impressive this year.

Looking forward to the Oscars.

You can always add more pictures and critics.
Re: Fashion At The 2012 Golden Globes. by BABE3: 6:13pm On Jan 18, 2012
Charlize Theron In Dior Haute Couture.

Critic: Best dressed Nominee. That dress! That body! Those legs! Breathtaking! Omotola and co. should learn from this.

Re: Fashion At The 2012 Golden Globes. by BABE3: 6:20pm On Jan 18, 2012
Angelina Jolie In Atelier Versace.

Critic: Best dressed Nominee. This is how it's done y'all! She's flawless! Classy! Impeccable! The dress is absolutely gorgeous. The red details are stunning! I mean---Salt is beautiful! cheesy

Re: Fashion At The 2012 Golden Globes. by BABE3: 6:23pm On Jan 18, 2012
Jessica Alba In Gucci.

Critic: I love the color on her. I have nothing bad to say about this look. It's safe; almost to the point of "boring".

Re: Fashion At The 2012 Golden Globes. by BABE3: 6:26pm On Jan 18, 2012
Kate Winslet In Jenny Packham

Critic: Not bad for an 80 yr old woman. lol. I like it . I don't love it. Moving on.

Re: Fashion At The 2012 Golden Globes. by BABE3: 6:32pm On Jan 18, 2012
Lea Michele In Marchesa.

Critic: She looks like a broken mercury thermometer. grin Very Bold and Sexy choice for a babe from Glee. Impressive. She can do without that yeye green ring.

Re: Fashion At The 2012 Golden Globes. by BABE3: 6:37pm On Jan 18, 2012
Nicole Kidman In Versace

Critic: Why the feck is her hair always a mess? She looks like an Egyptian goddess that just fired her hair stylist.

Beautiful dress. Nice details. Very form-fitting. She would have been part of the nominees for best dressed, but I can't get over that hair.

Re: Fashion At The 2012 Golden Globes. by BABE3: 6:41pm On Jan 18, 2012
Sofia Vergara In Vera Wang.

Critic: Best dressed Nominee. CHEI! grin Odikwa Sexy! With that kind of body, it's very had to commit a fashion crime. God bless Sofia. Amazing look.

Re: Fashion At The 2012 Golden Globes. by BABE3: 6:44pm On Jan 18, 2012
Sarah Michelle Gellar  In Monique Lhuillier.

Critic/Singing;

"Rain Rian, go away,
Come again another day,
Little Children want to play"

Worst dressed Nominee!

Re: Fashion At The 2012 Golden Globes. by BABE3: 6:48pm On Jan 18, 2012
Jessica Biel In Ellie Saab

Critic: This is it! grin Michael Jackson resurrected and showed up at the Golden Globes in a dress. She looks like a ghost that had just seeked revenge.

Worst dressed Nominee!

Re: Fashion At The 2012 Golden Globes. by BABE3: 6:53pm On Jan 18, 2012
Natalie Portman In Lanvin.

Critic: It's a mess! Bridemaid's dress gone bad!

Worst dressed Nominee.

Re: Fashion At The 2012 Golden Globes. by BABE3: 6:59pm On Jan 18, 2012
Best dressed: Angelina Jolie.

Worst dressed: Jessica Biel.
Re: Fashion At The 2012 Golden Globes. by tellwisdom: 7:55pm On Jan 18, 2012
Sorry, who is angelina jollof?? embarassed
Re: Fashion At The 2012 Golden Globes. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 18, 2012
@ Op, how is that helping ur country?
Re: Fashion At The 2012 Golden Globes. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 18, 2012
how did this rubbish thread make the homepage
Re: Fashion At The 2012 Golden Globes. by tellwisdom: 8:04pm On Jan 18, 2012
@ Op, how is that helping your country?

grin grin grin through dressing undecided
Re: Fashion At The 2012 Golden Globes. by chromoTop: 8:09pm On Jan 18, 2012
True Finns can catch u for violating air space grin
Re: Fashion At The 2012 Golden Globes. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 18, 2012
STOP THIS WHITE AGGRANDIZEMENT. STOP THIS NONSENSE NOW! How many black women or blacks did you see in the audience at the Golden Globe Awards? Do you think any of these whites will love to see you any where around them?  That alone should have made it highly repugnant and utterly racist. And you have the zeal to publish this filth? You are disgrace to the black race and immensely, an unrepentant afro- misogynist.

Where is the photo of the black woman(Octavia Spencer) that was also, if not the only African-American recipient of this award?

Let me help you since you refuse to publish a picture of a black face. There she is below

Re: Fashion At The 2012 Golden Globes. by ronkebp(f): 8:23pm On Jan 18, 2012
Angelina Jolie all the way, she looked so classy.
Re: Fashion At The 2012 Golden Globes. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 18, 2012
Bull.shit. It beats my imagination how this made it to the frontpage.
Re: Fashion At The 2012 Golden Globes. by kadman(m): 8:38pm On Jan 18, 2012
Nicole Kidman

Dressing better, acting better, looking better and destroying your favourite actress dreams since the 1980s. . .
Re: Fashion At The 2012 Golden Globes. by emofine2(f): 8:39pm On Jan 18, 2012
Angelina Jolie =  shocked kiss wow! grin

@Babe loved the commentary grin.
Re: Fashion At The 2012 Golden Globes. by BABE3: 9:01pm On Jan 18, 2012
emöfine:

@Babe loved the commentary grin.

---always at your service.  wink

Danka7777:

STOP THIS WHITE AGGRANDIZEMENT. STOP THIS NONSENSE NOW! How many black women or blacks did you see in the audience at the Golden Globe Awards? Do you think any of these whites will love to see you any where around them?  That alone should have made it highly repugnant and utterly racist. And you have the zeal to publish this filth? You are disgrace to the black race and immensely, an unrepentant afro- misogynist.

Where is the photo of the black woman(Octavia Spencer) that was also, if not the only African-American recipient of this award?

Let me help you since you refuse to publish a picture of a black face. There she is below.

What sort of unruly behavior is this? Why are you shouting? Carry your 'Black power'/'Black is beautiful' campaign out of here! Bunch of insecure People!

I have no reason for not putting a black woman's picture up.---- undecided

If all the pictures were of black women, you wouldn't be ranting, would you?

C'mon get out of here!  angry
Re: Fashion At The 2012 Golden Globes. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 18, 2012
BABE!:

---always at your service.  wink

What sort of unruly behavior is this? Why are you shouting? Carry your Black power/Black is beautiful campaign out of here! Bunch of insecure People   angry

I have no reason for not putting a black woman's picture up.---- undecided

If all the pictures were of black women, you wouldn't be ranting, would you?

C'mon get out of here!  angry

You really do have a sense of humor. who is "insecure?" Do you really know what the word means? If you knew you wouldn't be using it.  First, the fact is that you are refusing to post pictures of your fellow black women like your mother, tells me that you  VERY INSECURE in yourself and your race.

Second, the fact that you can smugly say " I have no reason for not putting a black woman's picture up" tells me that you need some psychological help to purge you of your inherent hatred for your fellow black women. I believe you are black also.  I have no problem with you putting up here photos of all white women but at least include a black face, even one is ok. So that if our young daughters come up here and look at it, they will all a have sense of themselves being represented as a projector of beauty.

Anyone who looks at this forum and wonders how it made it to the top page definitely sees what I see.  Do you have any sense of reason? Can you understand that this is a forum for Black people of an African country and 99% of the viewers and contributors are black. Can you get this? Do I need to explain this again?
Re: Fashion At The 2012 Golden Globes. by BABE3: 9:25pm On Jan 18, 2012
odiaero:

@ Op, how is that helping your country?
careytommy:

how did this rubbish thread make the homepage
saxywale:

Bull.poo. It beats my imagination how this made it to the frontpage.  

What did you guys think 'Golden Globes' was? The Nigeria National Honors awards?  

And when you saw "Who wore what?" on the front page, it didn't click to you that the thread is gonna be fashion-related? What were you expecting?  

If you have no business with fashion, don't bother coming here! Go away! angry

Oscars, Grammys, SAG awards, Emmys, and Tonys are coming up. I'm planning on criticizing the fashion at all those events. Let me see any of you spewing nonsense here again; i'll make sure I cut off y'alls legs.
Re: Fashion At The 2012 Golden Globes. by BABE3: 9:27pm On Jan 18, 2012
Danka7777:

You really do have a sense of humor. who is "insecure?" Do you really know what the word means? If you knew you wouldn't be using it.  First, the fact is that you are refusing to post pictures of your fellow black women like your mother, tells me that you  VERY INSECURE in yourself and your race.
Second, the fact that you can smugly say " I have no reason for not putting a black woman's picture up" tells me that you need some psychological help to purge you of your inherent hatred for your fellow black women. I believe you are black also.  I have no problem with you putting up here photos of all white women but at least include a black face, even one is ok. So that if our young daughters come up here and look at it, they will all a have sense of themselves being represented as a projector of beauty.
Anyone who looks at this forum and wonders how it made it to the top page definitely sees what I see.  Do you have any sense of reason? Can you understand that this is a forum for Black people of an African country and 99% of the viewers and contributors are black. Can you get this? Do I need to explain this again?

Ok. So, in a nutshell, your point is that I hate black people because I didn't put any black person's picture up, right? Accepted. You're right.
Re: Fashion At The 2012 Golden Globes. by kizito96(m): 10:11pm On Jan 18, 2012
Show Off
Re: Fashion At The 2012 Golden Globes. by blackboi(m): 10:40pm On Jan 18, 2012
Talking fashion @ a time when Subsidy/corruption hitting the country hard isn't fair enough; that shows how unpatrotic some Nigerians could be. I no blame you. I dey sing o! "ur popsy be one of those makes us lose our guts, " (9ice)
Re: Fashion At The 2012 Golden Globes. by ekehleosey: 11:32pm On Jan 18, 2012
www.mocliq.mobi

Mo’cliq adds fun, flexibility, functionality and privacy to your mobile phone experience and gives you greater control over your phone account.

Founded in December 2011, Mo’cliq is an online airtime backup account, designed to enable you have fun and privacy while you recharge, save, share (transfer), multiply(by playing Cliqr) and withdraw airtime into your main phone account at anytime.

At the moment, Mo’cliq supports only Glo and MTN subscribers. We are currently working on collaborating with all other available mobile network services to satisfy you more. Our number one strategy at Mo’cliq is to push ourselves to the limit just to serve you better. Season’s Greetings from Mo’cliq family!!!
Re: Fashion At The 2012 Golden Globes. by r231(m): 11:53pm On Jan 18, 2012
Re: Fashion At The 2012 Golden Globes. by Meddler(f): 12:15am On Jan 19, 2012
Someone give Angelia a sandwich. She looks disgusting. Seriously is this what's considered sexy these days? she looks emaciated. Yuck!
Re: Fashion At The 2012 Golden Globes. by freecocoa(f): 12:16am On Jan 19, 2012
Kai Mj even fine pass that jessica and what da phock is that sarah wearing?I can't even describe it.

Evelyn Salt all the way,such a classy woman.  

NBC News: Nigerian Hair Transplant Doctor Performs Eyebrow Transplant (video) / Maternity Gowns Sown With Ankara / Weaves Vs Afro ??

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62