Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,939 members, 7,806,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Get Your Ccna And Ccnp Training From Ccie Experts On Cbt Training Video - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Get Your Ccna And Ccnp Training From Ccie Experts On Cbt Training Video (795 Views)

Get Your Ccna And Ccnp Training From Ccie Experts On Cbt Training Video / Have Your Ccna And Ccnp Without Stress, From Ccie Expert On Cbt Nugget / Ccna And Ccnp Testking And Pass4sure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Ccna And Ccnp Training From Ccie Experts On Cbt Training Video by arekemase: 4:54pm On Oct 09, 2007
Get your CCNA and CCNP training from CCIE experts on CBT TRAINING VIDEO(Best selling IT Training Video In The World).
With these training video, you are taught real world senerios and exams senerios, also all the labs are done the latest cisco IOS softwares.
With the training video, i earn my CCNP(BSCI, BCMSN,ISCW & ONT ) certification in 7 weeks, and i never got less than 989 in each exam.
Want to be part of the success story call:08054653913 or email:kush_kts5000@yahoo.com
to buy your own copy.

(1) (Reply)

Trading Stock ! / Nda 60th Rc Result? / Pwc Prospects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.