Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Can Tuface And The Plantashun Boys Come Together Again - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Can Tuface And The Plantashun Boys Come Together Again (1611 Views)

Faze-the Best In The Plantashun Boiz / Plantashun Boys Or The Remedies / Haha I Found The Plantashun Boiz C.d (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Tuface And The Plantashun Boys Come Together Again by geniusmuyi(m): 1:18pm On Mar 16, 2006
Can Tuface and the plantashun boys come together again
Re: Can Tuface And The Plantashun Boys Come Together Again by camara(f): 4:22pm On Mar 21, 2006
what even made them breakup
Re: Can Tuface And The Plantashun Boys Come Together Again by Free(f): 6:40pm On Mar 21, 2006
sure why not
Re: Can Tuface And The Plantashun Boys Come Together Again by Outkast(f): 7:06pm On Mar 21, 2006
I doubt it, he's making his money by himself and he's gotten recognition over here. I think that phase is the past.
Re: Can Tuface And The Plantashun Boys Come Together Again by Maxflame(m): 7:13pm On Mar 21, 2006
NO
Re: Can Tuface And The Plantashun Boys Come Together Again by Deepop(f): 11:09pm On Mar 29, 2006
i dont think so lipsrsealed they now feel they can make it on their own embarassed
Re: Can Tuface And The Plantashun Boys Come Together Again by geniusmuyi(m): 7:27pm On May 30, 2006
he can only feature them in some of his tracks but coming together rule it out.My thing is better than our thing especially when he is singlehandedly more succesful than collectively
Re: Can Tuface And The Plantashun Boys Come Together Again by laideo(f): 7:38pm On May 30, 2006
they are better off on their own,

like them better wen they r doing their own things,
Re: Can Tuface And The Plantashun Boys Come Together Again by skylady(f): 5:03pm On Jun 25, 2006
i still believe they can come 2gether again,2 heads is better than one u know.

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD: Chidinma - Kite + Jollie + Bless My Hustle Ft Phyno / NEW MUSIC: Pasuma Wonder “ife” Ft Tiwa Savage (download It) / Send Greetings, Shout Out, Special Thanks To Your Love Ones...visit Below

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.