Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Guys How Do You Come Out Of This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys How Do You Come Out Of This (5043 Views)

When You Come To Meet Bae's Dad And Even His Pics Dosent Like You / You Come Back Early From Work, You Find Him In Bed With Your Wife/girlfriend(pic / Would You Come Back After Being Dumped By Your Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys How Do You Come Out Of This by omigin: 10:23pm On Jan 17, 2012
You are walking with a female friend,on the other side of the road,you see your girlfriend coming.Are you going to just wave her, ignore her, cross to meet her,or continue with your journey.Which one is the best.
Re: Guys How Do You Come Out Of This by Mynd44: 10:30pm On Jan 17, 2012
what stops you from telling the lady you are walking alongside to excuse you then you cross, greet her and then let your GF know that someone is waiting for youso you either make it fast or she comes across with you? Or you and the Lady can go across the road together there are more than one way to skin a cat people
Re: Guys How Do You Come Out Of This by slimyem: 12:42am On Jan 18, 2012
omigin:

You are walking with a female friend,on the other side of the road,you see your girlfriend coming.Are you going to just[b]wave her, ignore her, cross to meet her,or continue with your journey.[/b] Which one is the best.
errrrm,none of the above options sound like hard work or some kind of big deal to me.
Just pick one that looks like sense and appeals to you most at that instant.
Re: Guys How Do You Come Out Of This by Nobody: 2:44am On Jan 18, 2012
@OP
walk over to GF with friend tagging along, introduce them (if they dont already know each other), then after a quick chat continue my journey (with gf coming along if she aint busy). . . . . . . . et voila!
Re: Guys How Do You Come Out Of This by Mynd44: 8:30am On Jan 18, 2012
People have dumb questions here jorh
Re: Guys How Do You Come Out Of This by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 18, 2012
Unless you are cheating with your female friend, i dont see this as a problem. Act nonchalant, wave for your girlfriend to cross and meet you, if her destination is not important, she'll cross. Introduce them both, after which your girlfriend should be on her way, and you should be on yours too! If she refuses to cross, wave her good bye and continue your journey! You'll settle later! If she demands you cross, NEVER YOU CROSS! If you cross, you are an arse! Did your girlfriend tell you she was coming that way?
Be tactful about it! If you are not tactful about it, When you meet up with girlfriend later, your girlfriend will make you feel guilty, and you'll start apologizing over nothing, which in turn makes you what? An Arse!
Re: Guys How Do You Come Out Of This by gendebs(m): 3:20pm On Jan 18, 2012
sexkillz:

Unless you are cheating with your female friend, i dont see this as a problem. Act nonchalant, wave for your girlfriend to cross and meet you, if her destination is not important, she'll cross. Introduce them both, after which your girlfriend should be on her way, and you should be on yours too! If she refuses to cross, wave her good bye and continue your journey! You'll settle later! If she demands you cross, NEVER YOU CROSS! If you cross, you are an arse! Did your girlfriend tell you she was coming that way?
Be tactful about it! If you are not tactful about it, When you meet up with girlfriend later, your girlfriend will make you feel guilty, and you'll start apologizing over nothing, which in turn makes you what? An Arse!

if u become a marriage counsellor u will be very successful. If nt d most successfull in d country
Re: Guys How Do You Come Out Of This by MrsChima1(f): 3:29pm On Jan 18, 2012
It isn't rocket science and being cordial isn't overrated.

If your girl have a problem with you waving or speaking briefly then you need to check her before it gets out of control.

You still can see and hear right? If she speaks, speak back. Simple.
Re: Guys How Do You Come Out Of This by ronkebp(f): 3:43pm On Jan 18, 2012
@ Poster, let us twist the question around, assuming you see your girlfriend with another guy (supposedly her friend) and you know she has seen you, what do you think she has to do? if you have answered the question,.there goes your answer for your post.
Re: Guys How Do You Come Out Of This by MrCork17: 5:13pm On Jan 18, 2012
It depends if shes black or white! wink
Re: Guys How Do You Come Out Of This by sexlog(m): 5:20pm On Jan 18, 2012
I follow mrbrownjay.
Re: Guys How Do You Come Out Of This by omega25red(m): 5:40pm On Jan 18, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

@OP
walk over to GF with friend tagging along, introduce them (if they dont already know each other), then after a quick chat continue my journey (with gf coming along if she aint busy). . . . . . . . et voila!
simple as pie

ronkebp:

@ Poster, let us twist the question around, assuming you see your girlfriend with another guy (supposedly her friend) and you know she has seen you, what do you think she has to do? if you have answered the question,.there goes your answer for your post.
ahh good one poster oya answer
Re: Guys How Do You Come Out Of This by Mynd44: 5:41pm On Jan 18, 2012
ronkebp:

Re: Guys How Do You Come Out Of This by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 18, 2012
bro Sexkillz
why should it be a problem for you to cross the street to see your gf? is there something we should know here? so if your gf asked you to cross the street then its wrong and you wouldnt do it?!?! i dont follow you.

no wonder so many people are failing in r/ship when they put such petty issues as big deal. you cross, she crosses, WHO CARES REALLY?! you should FIRST evaluate the situation properly like:"is she carrying a lot of shopping bags?" "is there a lot of traffic on that street?", "is she wearing high heels?" etc
Re: Guys How Do You Come Out Of This by Mynd44: 6:24pm On Jan 18, 2012
This is getting intresting
Re: Guys How Do You Come Out Of This by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 18, 2012
^^NL has been quiet lately, lets bring some juicy discussion to the table, lol!
Sexkillz, where you at?!
Re: Guys How Do You Come Out Of This by KateSpade(f): 6:43pm On Jan 18, 2012
omega25red:

simple as pie
ahh good one poster oya answer

yup
Re: Guys How Do You Come Out Of This by Mynd44: 7:21pm On Jan 18, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

Sexkillz, where you at?!
Why not make some suggestions?
Re: Guys How Do You Come Out Of This by sexlog(m): 7:43pm On Jan 18, 2012
Sexkillz, do u rear cattles? Just asking.
Re: Guys How Do You Come Out Of This by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 18, 2012
^^^
Yes! Any further moronic question from you? cheesy
Re: Guys How Do You Come Out Of This by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 18, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

Sexkillz, where you at?!
I'm right here! smiley
MRbrownJAY:

bro Sexkillz
why should it be a problem for you to cross the street to see your gf?
Why should it also be a problem for her to cross, after i specifically asked her to cross and meet me her boyfriend? I wasnt originally going to see her. She was heading somewhere else, and i'm not aware she's coming my way! It would be rude to leave another lady on this side of the road, and cross to the other side. . .etc
is there something we should know here? so if your gf asked you to cross the street then its wrong and you wouldnt do it?!?! i dont follow you.
Why would she ask me to cross? Is she trying to enforce her rights as my girlfriend, and possibly incite the other lady to jealousy? Does she have such rights over me? We aint married bro!

no wonder so many people are failing in r/ship when they put such petty issues as big deal. you cross, she crosses, WHO CARES REALLY?! you should FIRST evaluate the situation properly like:"is she carrying a lot of shopping bags?" "is there a lot of traffic on that street?", "is she wearing high heels?" etc

What if she's not carrying bags, or theres no traffic on the street of she is not wearing high heels? The point is i'm walking a friend, and our meeting right there and then is a surprise. If i cross, she'll interogate me unnecessarily and i aint cut out for that bullshit!
Re: Guys How Do You Come Out Of This by kokoye(m): 8:03pm On Jan 18, 2012
Sebi she's coming towards us? I will do the introductions (if necessary) and ask her if she wants to join us on our walk.

The rest will be up to her . . .join us or go her way. We'll catch up later
Re: Guys How Do You Come Out Of This by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 18, 2012
gendebs:

if u become a marriage counsellor u will be very successful. If nt d most successfull in d country
Huh? I dont think so! Person fit provoke me, make i scatter! grin
Re: Guys How Do You Come Out Of This by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 18, 2012
Sebi she's coming towards us? I will do the introductions (if necessary) and ask her if she wants to join us on our walk.

The rest will be up to her . . .join us or go her way. We'll catch up later
GBAM!
Now with someone on your side, will you cross and meet your gf?
Re: Guys How Do You Come Out Of This by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 18, 2012
sexkillz:

Why should it also be a problem for her to cross, after i specifically asked her to cross and meet me her boyfriend?

as i previously said, you should first evaluate the whole situation before asking her to cross the road BUT, if she decides that she would rather that you do (that day) , then where is the big deal?

I wasnt originally going to see her. She was heading somewhere else, and i'm not aware she's coming my way! It would be rude to leave another lady on this side of the road, and cross to the other side. . .etc

and wouldnt it be rude towards your gf to ignore her desire to have YOU cross the road? who is more important here, the woman you have a r/ship with or some friend?!

Why would she ask me to cross? Is she trying to enforce her rights as my girlfriend, and possibly incite the other lady to jealousy? Does she have such rights over me? We aint married bro!

so what you are saying is that she CANT ask you to cross the road to come and meet her, yet YOU can?! lol thats kinda bias dont you think?

What if she's not carrying bags, or theres no traffic on the street of she is not wearing high heels? The point is i'm walking a friend, and our meeting right there and then is a surprise. If i cross, she'll interogate me unnecessarily and i aint cut out for that bullshit!

my point is that you should cross sometimes and she should others. the minute you believe that she should ALWAYS cross to meet you (and that a man is a weakling if he crosses) is where i dont really understand you.

your friend is irrelevant here as your GF's feelings is who you should worry about FIRST AND FOREMOST. if your gf decides to interrogate you then she has all the rights to do so and ask who this damsel is. the catch here is that if she is REALLY a friend then you should have nothing to worry about.
Re: Guys How Do You Come Out Of This by sexlog(m): 8:19pm On Jan 18, 2012
Alright sexkilz, no further question since u've yessed me. Am now convinced that u are a cattle rearer. I wont bother to read any of your post in future. Thanks for being truthful.
Re: Guys How Do You Come Out Of This by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 18, 2012
^^^
Read one last post before you go!
I'm looking for one of my cattle, and it's name is sexlog! Did you happen to see it?
Re: Guys How Do You Come Out Of This by Mynd44: 8:28pm On Jan 18, 2012
hahahahahaha
Re: Guys How Do You Come Out Of This by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 18, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

as i previously said, you should first evaluate the whole situation before asking her to cross the road BUT, if she decides that she would rather that you do (that day) , then where is the big deal?
I evaluated the situation and she crossing over would be best! If she's in a hurry, i'll see her later. If she's on heels, i'll see her later! Unless it's an emergency, which is very unlikely because, she did not plan meeting me along that street now, did she?
and wouldnt it be rude towards your gf to ignore her desire to have YOU cross the road? who is more important here, the woman you have a r/ship with or some friend?!
It's not her desire! Why? Because i asked her to cross first! Why would she say no to my request? Everyone knows she's my girlfriend. my female friend walking along side me also knows she's my girlfriend! Therefore, she is more important, but as long as i was taking a harmless walk with my friend(My plan), and i bumped into her(Not my plan), i'd rather stick to my plan at the moment, then spend the rest of the day with her. . .fair enough!

so what you are saying is that she CANT ask you to cross the road to come and meet her, yet YOU can?! lol thats kinda bias dont you think?
Bias? Why would she ask me to cross? Did she plan to meet me? BTW, i'm not alone, i'm with a friend! If i was walking alone, whether she asks me or not, i'll cross. But since i'm walking a friend right then, it's either she crosses and joins us, and goes our way or i'll talk to her later!
my point is that you should cross sometimes and she should others. the minute you believe that she should ALWAYS cross to meet you (and that a man is a weakling if he crosses) is where i dont really understand you.
I agree! But this scenario is when "she should others!" wink BTW, what are we supposed to discuss on the street? Interrogate me on the street? HELL NO!
your friend is irrelevant here as your GF's feelings is who you should worry about FIRST AND FOREMOST. if your gf decides to interrogate you then she has all the rights to do so and ask who this damsel is.
I am not against interrogation, but NOT on the street! She should be more interested in getting introduced to the damsel as my girlfriend! So she should cross or. . . Stay! I wont be bothered nonetheless, since she'll surely interrogate me!
the catch here is that if she is REALLY a friend then you should have nothing to worry about.
Same thing i said earlier in my first post! "Unless you are cheating with your female friend, i dont see this as a problem."
Re: Guys How Do You Come Out Of This by omigin: 10:14pm On Jan 18, 2012
I actually crossed but what happened was beyond my expectation.she left before i got back to where i left her.i latter called her to know why she did that, she said, since her mother gave birth to her she as never been that embarrassed (public embarrassment) and she thanked and congratulated me for making my self a hero.She was even looking at it as if me and my girlfriend planed it.only God can end girls beef not a man, because i did't delay her at all.I tried my best to balance things but that did't happen.
Re: Guys How Do You Come Out Of This by Mynd44: 10:36pm On Jan 18, 2012
Girls are complicated it's not your fault
Re: Guys How Do You Come Out Of This by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 18, 2012
Introduce them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is She Using You? 10 Signs To Know / Learning To Love The Person You Found! / When She Says No Sex...(funny Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.