Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? (80155 Views)

Countries With The Prettiest Women In Africa / The Prettiest African Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 19, 2012
LOL @ Adolfe!!
This is what I am saying about the ignorance. EVERY island has a significant east indian population  grin smh.

and YES trinidad and tobago does have its share of beauties!!  kiss

TRINI POSSEEEEE!!!  grin

Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by coogar: 5:06pm On Jan 19, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

LOL @ Adolfe!!
This is what I am saying about the ignorance. EVERY island has a significant east indian population grin smh.

and YES trinidad and tobago does have its share of beauties!!  kiss

will post some pixcheesy

waiting. . . .
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 19, 2012
^^LOL!!  grin

sheesh!

and the trini girl that ruined Akon's career!!

DRUM ROLL!!. . . grin

Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by jaybee3(m): 5:11pm On Jan 19, 2012
Trini chicks mehn
hmmmmmm yummy
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by MrCork17: 5:11pm On Jan 19, 2012
MsDarkskin <<<<<<< loads of Nigerian women will now claim they from jamaica  undecided
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 19, 2012
Mr, Cork:

MsDarkskin <<<<<<< loads of Nigerian women will now claim they from jamaica  undecided

OKay. . .what does that have to do with me? tongue
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by coogar: 5:15pm On Jan 19, 2012

fecking hell. . . .
change of plans for summer. . . .t & t, here i come.
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 19, 2012
^^ ha ha , lol sharp guy
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 19, 2012
coogar:

fecking hell. . . .
change of plans for summer. . . .t & t, here i come.

you need to go during carnival truss mii!  wink

anyway there are more islands than those mentioned and i am @ home sick with soo much time on my hands! grin so. . .more pix coming soon!!  cheesy cheesy
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by jaybee3(m): 5:43pm On Jan 19, 2012
^^^^
R u coming?
Lemme go get me ticket sorted pronto

You anywhere near NYC? I'm hitting that town next month
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by coogar: 5:46pm On Jan 19, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

you need to go during carnival truss mii!  wink

anyway there are more islands than those mentioned and i am @ home sick with soo much time on my hands! grin so. . .more pix coming soon!!  cheesy cheesy

carnival? when is the carnival.
it seems i would be missing the olympic games. . .

abeg, give us a lecture about this carnival.
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by tboy1(m): 5:54pm On Jan 19, 2012
^^ usually feb
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by coogar: 5:56pm On Jan 19, 2012
tboy1:

^^ usually feb

hmmm, i trust tboy when it comes to these away fixtures.
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 19, 2012
Going to post some pix of random islands.

EDITED: Had to modify this one as a result of my ban  angry

Some beauties from Barbados  kiss

Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 19, 2012
JAYBEE!! I WAS BANNED!
DAMMIT!  angry angry grin

tboy1:

^^ usually feb

This year it will be Feb 20th and 21st  kiss
Next year Feb 12 and 13th  wink

T&T is the ORIGINAL home to the carnival in terms of the flashiness.  kiss
You have to go there first before you go to any other island or West Indian south american nation such as
brazil, guyana, suriname; etc.

@topic here are the pix. i was banned by sp@mbot  tongue
so here is the link to my response until it is unbanned  cheesy kiss

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=759034;sa=showPosts
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by Tosinville(m): 6:16pm On Jan 19, 2012
Pls all, i want to go to carribean island this summer for tourism what island truely has the prettiest girls? I heard Jamaican & Haitian girls are second version of Nigerian girls, sorry i don't want 'em plsssss, but any island with spanish features pls?
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 19, 2012
coogar:

hmmm, i trust tboy when it comes to these away fixtures.

you should go. i think you'll have fun. kiss
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by coogar: 6:28pm On Jan 19, 2012
BelaMorena:

you should go. i think you'll have fun. kiss

if you are going to be there, why not? wink
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 19, 2012
coogar:

if you are going to be there, why not? wink

Lol hmmm!! interesting. cool
i hope you are fit because with the amount of dancing you'll be doing you will surely be S.O.L if not!! grin
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by coogar: 6:38pm On Jan 19, 2012
BelaMorena:

Lol hmmm!! interesting. cool
i hope you are fit because with the amount of dancing you'll be doing you will surely be S.O.L if not!! grin

i am the champion in my zumba class sessions. . . .
my fitness levels would make a mockery of usain bolt's invincibility.
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 19, 2012
coogar:

i am the champion in my zumba class sessions. . . .
my fitness levels would make a mockery of usain bolt's invincibility.

LMAO!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I know that's right!! grin grin

don't you all also have Carnival in Nigeria? smiley kiss
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by coogar: 6:41pm On Jan 19, 2012
BelaMorena:

LMAO!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I know that's right!! grin grin

don't you all also have Carnival in Nigeria? smiley kiss

they do. . . .
i think in calabar and akwa-ibom. . . . .i have seen some videos and it looked pretty cool.
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 19, 2012
hmmm. now that's interesting. cool
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by coogar: 6:47pm On Jan 19, 2012
BelaMorena:

hmmm. now that's interesting. cool

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-213469.0.html
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 19, 2012

OMFG!!!  shocked shocked shocked

if i had seen those piks without a title or description i would have sworn it was in the caribbean!! awesome!  cheesy
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 19, 2012
from the annual west indian day parade in brooklyn, ny:

I can see the similarities between the Nigerian carnival and ours but i wonder if there is a direct connection.
I've never heard of it but i have heard of the connection between our Jon Kunu and Nigerian folklore/dance. smiley
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by coogar: 7:01pm On Jan 19, 2012
BelaMorena:

OMFG!!!  shocked shocked shocked

if i had seen those piks without a title or description i would have sworn it was in the caribbean!! awesome!  cheesy

the calabar carnival is really cool. . . . .the similarity with what happens in the carribean is huge.
i saw some video clips on tv and it was really awesome. everyone was happy and there's no reported violence.
i might give it a try later in the year or the next.
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by AfroBlue(m): 7:05pm On Jan 19, 2012
Dominicans

Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by coogar: 7:07pm On Jan 19, 2012

this!
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 19, 2012
@ Afro Blue NIIIICE!! cool

The caribbean is TRULY where it's @!!! cool

LOL! @ COOGAR!! grin grin grin

"down boy!" lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 19, 2012
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by coogar: 7:26pm On Jan 19, 2012
#coughs violently#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Marvelous Culture Of The Igbos And Igboland / Beautiful Russian Girls Speaking Igbo & Dancing Ogene / Moment Oba Of Lagos House Was Attacked By Mob (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.