Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? (80131 Views)

Countries With The Prettiest Women In Africa / The Prettiest African Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 19, 2012
coogar:

#coughs violently#

lol what?!! grin
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by coogar: 7:30pm On Jan 19, 2012
BelaMorena:

lol what?!! grin

resisting the temptation to lust. . . .
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by jaybee3(m): 7:31pm On Jan 19, 2012
Chei see babes
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 19, 2012

Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 19, 2012
Jamrock 2  smiley (trying not to duplicate the same piks i put on another thread)

[img]http://2.bp..com/_FjWaaimASU0/Shb6N7eGbmI/AAAAAAAAA_c/QbaTUZ2-g6s/s400/SujaniD.jpg[/img]

[img]http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/_/63154081/Denyque.jpg[/img]

[img]https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfaeHJ9b6do4QcTo0FX5Ms38mmSk8YtOvdfa44BlwBQI0s4AImtw[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/_s6DJvCDe9qI/TH55PgDOLXI/AAAAAAAAFQg/wK60U8TmfAQ/s1600/jodi+new.jpg[/img]

Getting tired now!  grin but bottom line,
every island has it's share of beauty.  kiss
just like any where else in the world.
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by babsjnr(m): 8:45pm On Jan 19, 2012
martinique french caribbean island. they girls are naturally beauty and hot, gals over there love african men book your next ticket to sainte marie in martinique
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 19, 2012
(i posted before but it was erased)

other islands not mentioned:

Barbados:  cool

St. Kitts & Nevis:

Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 19, 2012
Grenada:

[img]http://sknvibes.com/userfiles/Image/Grenada(1).jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.spiceislander.com/gren_photos/zp-core/i.php?a=MISS%20GRENADA%20USA%20CONTESTANTS%20DINNER%2C%20%20RECEPTION%20%20AND%20PRICE%20CEREMONY.2010&i=IMG_1000.jpg&s=595&cw=&ch=&q=85&wmk=watermark[/img]
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 19, 2012
Grenada:

Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 19, 2012
Turks and Caicos

Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by MrsChima1(f): 9:45pm On Jan 19, 2012
To all that said Haiti--------Ayiti renmen ou tou! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 19, 2012
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 19, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

To all that said Haiti--------Ayiti renmen ou tou! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

LORD!! grin
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by Araboy(m): 9:49pm On Jan 19, 2012
No  Cayman Islands  used to be part of Senegal can u see  ? Jesus Christ
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 19, 2012
Araboy:

No  Cayman Islands  used to be part of Senegal can u see  ? Jesus Christ

angry

@topic: One more for team JamRock  kiss

Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by Yorisb: 9:58pm On Jan 19, 2012
@OP

Nazareth!!! Can anything good come from there?
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by MrsChima1(f): 10:01pm On Jan 19, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

LORD!! grin

Don't hate Cousin Jamaica tongue tongue tongue kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 19, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Don't hate Cousin Jamaica tongue tongue tongue kiss kiss kiss

No hating! sak pase?! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by MrsChima1(f): 10:09pm On Jan 19, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

No hating! sak pase?! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hmm. lipsrsealed wink

Sis, why this chick got her phone in her spanx? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Just like a black person! grin

BelaMorena:

from the annual west indian day parade in brooklyn, ny:

I can see the similarities between the Nigerian carnival and ours but i wonder if there is a direct connection.
I've never heard of it but i have heard of the connection between our Jon Kunu and Nigerian folklore/dance. smiley
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 19, 2012
LMAO!!  grin
i will admit, no matter how ugly or beautiful we are, SOME caribbean women
can be worwor at times!! we just don't care oo!  kiss grin
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by babsjnr(m): 12:38am On Jan 20, 2012
Lol too much pan cake make up and fake hair wigs bloody hell blackwomen too fake

1 Like

Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by AmuIgwe: 2:39am On Jan 20, 2012
Are Bahamians technically Caribbean? I think not.

T&T has a weird distribution; the average is not good but the hot ones are really stunning. PRs have pretty faces but Domninicanas are sexier. Jamaicans have the body and great African features. I don't think I've seen enough of Haitians and the rest to make a judgement. All have beautiful women but on average, I'll say DR & Cuba.

@ BellaMorena, where did you get those flicks? I know one of those girls and her sister used to have a mad crush on me lol.
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 20, 2012
babsjnr:

Lol too much pan cake make up and fake hair wigs bloody hell blackwomen too fake

some of them are wearing weave (for volume) and for many others it's their real hair seeing as how we are mixed in the caribbean. Furthermore i have not posted pix of women whose make up was too thick to see their real features. Don't use this or any other 'black woman beauty thread' to expose your discontent for/with black women. It's getting old and tired now.  tongue

@Amu YES bro, bahamians are 100 percent caribbeans. Last time i checked they were part of the caribbean federation during the slave trade and they are also key participants in caribbean affairs.  LOL interesting how you say you know one of the girls. well i got these pics from various caribbean sites and don't know these women personally.

@topic: The west indies is actually MUCH larger than just the islands. Central and  the northern region of south america are also considered part of the west indies although they belonged to the latin america territories during colonialism, the nasty Britons split us up  angry otherwise we would all still be speaking spanish/french cool kiss.

here is the complete list of islands for open minded folks who are interested kiss:

Anguilla
Antigua & Barbuda

Jamaica
Aruba
Martinique
Bahamas
Montserrat
Barbados
Netherlands Antilles
Belize
Puerto Rico
Cayman Islands
St. Kitts and Nevis
Cuba
Saint Lucia
Dominica
St Vincent & The Grenadines

Dominican Republic
Trinidad and Tobago
Grenada
Turks & Caicos Islands
Guadeloupe
British Virgin Islands
Haiti
US Virgin Islands

[size=5pt]the bolded are the ones no one ever remembers  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin[/size]
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 20, 2012
[flash=300,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcJhpdljujI?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0[/flash]

^^shows some haitian beauty kiss
and guess which "best" they saved for last!! kiss kiss
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by MrsChima1(f): 3:35pm On Jan 20, 2012
La Viva raza Haiti! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 20, 2012
lol @ chima. grin

like i said, let me find out you W.I. and ain't tell nobody! angry angry angry
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by MrsChima1(f): 4:05pm On Jan 20, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

lol @ chima. grin

like i said, let me find out you W.I. and ain't tell nobody! angry angry angry

Hey sis! Nice pictures and videos. They are a beauty indeed! wink kiss kiss kiss

Why is this Trini man driver keep licking his lips? embarassed He has to do all that to deliver packages. grin
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by babsjnr(m): 4:30pm On Jan 20, 2012
too many fake bleach skin
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 20, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

Hey sis! Nice pictures and videos. They are a beauty indeed! wink kiss kiss kiss

Why is this Trini man driver keep licking his lips? embarassed He has to do all that to deliver packages. grin

Lol. Well I hate to put my carib men on blast but they are known to feel themselves, a bit too much if you ask me. tongue lol!

Maybe LL Cool J is his idol. grin grin
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 20, 2012
kiss kiss
And thanks sis for the compliments! I appreciate your positive comments.
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by babsjnr(m): 6:38pm On Jan 20, 2012
@OP it's call caribbean not carribean correct ur mistake next time grin
Re: What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? by AmuIgwe: 8:16pm On Jan 20, 2012
@ MsDarkSkin, are you and BelaMorena one and the same?

I get what you're saying about the Bahamas but I guess it depends on how you look at it. There are cultural, political and geographical clusters, and these boundaries shift over time. Thanks for the list -- I once met a girl from Guadaloupe in Paris and couldn't place it. What's the difference between "West Indian" and "Caribbean," and why aren't Guyana, Panama, Martinique etc. on that list?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Marvelous Culture Of The Igbos And Igboland / The Beauty Of Yoruba Women / Beautiful Russian Girls Speaking Igbo & Dancing Ogene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.