Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 (81111 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by frenchman2: 3:36pm On Jan 19, 2012
just as posted in the morning, eu heading towards .2970

roughly 70pips to hit target.

already placed a sell limit order at .2970. looking forward to take some pips as it retraces.

my sell limit order on gold taken this morning at 1670. so far so good +144pips

for the 3rd time this week my eur/nzd trade hits SL.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by silibaba: 3:39pm On Jan 19, 2012
think there is no clear pattern for eu for now . though am seeing a retracement to about 1.2802, then longing will be my best option.

just pull the trigger for gbp/chf, with a very tight stop loss. 50-50.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by dboy365: 3:46pm On Jan 19, 2012
frenchman2:

if you're a scalper, ok.

i'm actually short on that pair, entered at 1.4517 two days ago. targeting 1.4334
Are you talking about AU; Can you write your price properly?
I'm not with you on this one oh. Na bulls I see everywhere and I think they waited for a corrective to continue Up. Anyway, I may be wrong sha as nothing is certian in fx.
I'm long these commodity pairs NU,NJ and its not a scalp. (hopefully)
Nice previous calls on gold and eu.
Can I get your email add? or betterstill, write me on my dummy address: da.ghost63 at yahoo dot com.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by dboy365: 4:52pm On Jan 19, 2012
From the currency Strength meter, GBP and CAD don vex, see bulls! Abeg AUD and NZD follow go up abeg.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by whirlweend(m): 5:52pm On Jan 19, 2012
Hello people.Hello season 4,this thread is really bullish.AUDUSD-AUDJPY-AUDCAD on my radar,playing hide and seek with me but I am patiently waiting to apply my sledge hammer and knock the living pips out of them even if that's all I will do in the next one month grin grin.
Good pippin all.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by honeric01(m): 6:03pm On Jan 19, 2012
the market is officially mad. cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by dboy365: 6:20pm On Jan 19, 2012
whirlweend:

Hello people.Hello season 4,this thread is really bullish.AUDUSD-AUDJPY-AUDCAD on my radar,playing hide and seek with me but I am patiently waiting to apply my sledge hammer and knock the living pips out of them even if that's all I will do in the next one month grin grin.
Good pippin all.
unto long or short?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by whirlweend(m): 6:42pm On Jan 19, 2012
^^^So far my my chart analysis for all pairs points North but since all 3 pairs are in consolidation anything can happen.My sentiment for now is BULLISH for all 3 pairs until I see otherwise.AUDUSD and AUDJPY have actually tried breaking out on the Daily chart but retracing to test the down trend line/20 day EMA.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by nolly042(m): 8:04pm On Jan 19, 2012
kindly take parabolic sar out of the option
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by nolly042(m): 8:05pm On Jan 19, 2012
we are almost there shocked shocked shocked
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 19, 2012
Nawa o. Just few days away and we are already in page 2 of season 4. Here's to a great year ahead.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 19, 2012
agubata111:

what is the best forex indicator?
moving average?
bolinger  band?
macd?
parabolic?
fibonacci?
There's no best forex indicator bro. You have to test and test to come up with something that will work for you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by frenchman2: 9:44pm On Jan 19, 2012
dboy365:

Are you talking about AU; Can you write your price properly?
I'm not with you on this one oh. Na bulls I see everywhere and I think they waited for a corrective to continue Up. Anyway, I may be wrong sha as nothing is certian in fx.
I'm long these commodity pairs NU,NJ and its not a scalp. (hopefully)
Nice previous calls on gold and eu.
Can I get your email add? or betterstill, write me on my dummy address: da.ghost63 at yahoo dot com.

sir, it's gbp/chf i was referring to.
pleasedashme@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Wisdomxy(m): 10:10pm On Jan 19, 2012
Good thing to desire to be rich,though as a speculator i should think that the old maxim hold true;stating inter alia that ''he that maketh haste to be rich shall not be innocent
frenchman2:

just as posted in the morning, eu heading towards .2970

roughly 70pips to hit target.

already placed a sell limit order at .2970. looking forward to take some pips as it retraces.

my sell limit order on gold taken this morning at 1670. so far so good +144pips

for the 3rd time this week my eur/nzd trade hits SL.

@frenchman2; i actually followed your analysis on EUR/USD this a.m and i'm proud that we have great mind like you in this house,please keep it up.We expect more of such.Though the positive correlation expected on GBP/USD was not commensurate until New York as it was rather trading and or ranging.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by frenchman2: 10:30pm On Jan 19, 2012
@wisdomxy
thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by ncpat(m): 2:33am On Jan 20, 2012
Here is a little piece of information on TRADING TIME which I have already sent to those of you that subscribed to my newsletter but i realized that g-mail is not accepting the mail i sent early this morning meaning that those of you that subscribe using G-MAIL will not receive it but don`t worry cos if you are reading this now you can click HERE to download it and also SUBSCRIBE HERE
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by frenchman2: 8:39am On Jan 20, 2012
my chart patten analysis for cad/chf

sorry i'm posting this late.

actually i pulled the trigger 3days back at .9362.

I didn't wait for the pattern to form fully. I saw a pinocchio nose that made me pull the trigger.

Ideally, i should have waited till neck of the pattern is broken. i think i got lucky.

so why i'm i posting it now.

the triple top pattern i was envisaging then, has fully formed.

the baseline (or neck) has been broken, thus confirming it as a triple top pattern.

an ideal entry for this trade should have been .9235. was so choked up with offline stuff yesterday so i didn't see it till this morning.

as i'm typing price is at 0.9200. we can still catch 100pips. (see chart for details)

PRICE IS KING. FOLLOW IT WHEREVER IT GOES.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by frenchman2: 8:48am On Jan 20, 2012
hello,

woke up this morning, and this is what i saw on my fxpro eur/gbp monthly chart

i have attached the chart for you to see the spike i saw this morning. unbelievable. 1850 pip move under 1min.

I equally attached eur/gbp monthly chart from fx open for you to see the difference.

Only God knows what fxpro is up to.

let me know what your charts are saying on this pair.

may God deliver us from the hands of these brokers.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by ozenyen(m): 9:00am On Jan 20, 2012
eurusd price momenturn has shifted to the upside, however at 1.2980 region there might some pull back for some quick pips to the downside.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by dboy365: 9:22am On Jan 20, 2012
frenchman2:

hello,

woke up this morning, and this is what i saw on my fxpro eur/gbp monthly chart

i have attached the chart for you to see the spike i saw this morning. unbelievable. 1850 pip move under 1min.

I equally attached eur/gbp monthly chart from fx open for you to see the difference.

Only God knows what fxpro is up to.

let me know what your charts are saying on this pair.

may God deliver us from the hands of these brokers.
I'm at looking at the pair right now on 4 other pltfrms and I didn't see any spike like your FxOpen. I bet this must ve been done to stop out a huge volume and profit making client. What a killer spike there from an assassin broker. This confirms brokers are thieves to the core and doesnt ve traders' interest at all.
Hey nice one again on your Cadchf, that was totally a great and insightful move there. Keep it up bro.  Sent you an email
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by ncpat(m): 9:38am On Jan 20, 2012
just got a sell signal from trendsignal and cci on EUR/USD on 1H chart while MACD2 5M confirms it so let`s go with tight stoploss

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Concept(m): 9:57am On Jan 20, 2012
EU ~ I can see eu up from around the pivot 1.2926
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by nolly042(m): 10:08am On Jan 20, 2012
i still can't tell how far this down move will go
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 20, 2012
brokers are hunting sl like mad to today lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 20, 2012
didnt see that from here ,see attached

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by frenchman2: 10:36am On Jan 20, 2012
our eu 1.2970 target was hit yesterday.

price retracing as expected.

if it breaks  1.2870 support then i'll be thinking short and targeting 1.2525 = roughly 250pips profit

should it fail to break that support then i'll be thinking long and targeting 1.3070, roughly 140 pips profit.

like i pointed out yesterday, this is a broadening bottom pattern. so we should be expecting an upside breakout.

so it's very very likely price will head north after all.

I acually traded a broadening bottom pattern on the eur/jpy  and my tp was hit with a nice profit of 266 pips. I gave the alert here on the 16th and the

trade closed yesterday. i don't know if anyone noticed. unfortunately i didn't attach a chart.

so, i want to attach the chart now, so you see how the broadening bottom played out. it broke out from the upside. my target was 99.30 but it went as high as

when you study the eu/jpy chart (see chart attached) you see why i strongly believe eu will head north and probably hit .03070

the first chart is the eur/usd while the 2nd is the eur/jpy that i've attached to further explain how this pattern works

NB: nothing is guaranteed in the biz. price could well do the opposite.

PRICE IS KING. FOLLOW IT WHEREVER IT GOES.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by frenchman2: 10:40am On Jan 20, 2012
aguiyi:

didnt see that from here ,see attached

now, that's surprising
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 20, 2012
frenchman2:

now, that's surprising
maybe you should download a fresh mt4 from their site and compare both then communicate with them, thats if your stop loss was hit,but if its take profit,then enjoy the loot grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by frenchman2: 10:55am On Jan 20, 2012
stalking eur/jpy right now.

waiting for it to retrace to somewhere around 99.40 to 99.30

i'll then go long and target 102.50. giving us over 300 pips

macd divergence on the montly chart. very powerful.

pulled the trigger on eur/nzd yesterday. it's in negative yet again. wondering why i can't get it right with this pair this year.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by ozenyen(m): 10:57am On Jan 20, 2012
time to take some profit and manage the rest
goodluck
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by frenchman2: 11:00am On Jan 20, 2012
aguiyi:

maybe you should download a fresh mt4 from their site and compare both then communicate with them, thats if your stop loss was hit,but if its take profit,then enjoy the loot grin grin grin

loot indeed! grin grin grin grin grin grin

i'm live with alpari and marketiva. i wiped my fxpro account march last year. i wasn't hurt by that spike.

i use their platform for reference purposes for the meantime. though their spreads are quite competitive and hardly any requote.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by arthuryemi(m): 11:08am On Jan 20, 2012
goodmorning my fellowtraders ,i wish you all a fruitfull season 4, may the pips be with us all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100)

If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / Top 10 Weakest Currency In Africa (See List) / Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.