Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,907 members, 7,799,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

How Far With Chevening Scholarship O? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Far With Chevening Scholarship O? (840 Views)

British Chevening Scholarship / How Far With Chevening Scholarship O? / Can Anyone Help Me?im In Second Stage In British Chevening Scholarship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Far With Chevening Scholarship O? by tunene: 8:23am On Oct 10, 2007
how many people in the house applied for the chevening scholarship in July 2007. They told us to get the form and that they were going to call us to fill the next form which is the real form. Till now i have not heard anything, I dont know if anybody in the house as any info. cheers wink
Re: How Far With Chevening Scholarship O? by igbi: 4:24pm On Oct 17, 2007
sorry dear, if u didnt hear from them, then u were not called, because they gave out the original forms since 2 weeks ago  to be submitted with copies of sch cert. i wasnt invited but my friend was.scout 4 another one or wait for common wealth it may be out soon

(1) (Reply)

Cv Writing Firm / Free Legal Representatives And Lawyers For The Poor / Ways To Build Your Self Confidence In The Society

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.