Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,534 members, 7,808,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives (10349 Views)

Toying With The Fire Of Religion / $9.3m Deal: Northern Muslims Accuse FG Of Cover-up / $48.9bn: Northern Youths Accuse Sanusi Of Working Against Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by seenoevil1: 9:05pm On Jan 19, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

In fact, Ado Bayero, the current Emir of Kano has[b] two Yoruba wives in his palace[/b].   So whats exotic about Fulani ruling Ilorin??

Na wa this fulani's na bad guys Oh . first them finish yoruba men for Ilorin , turn all their men to slaves and house boys  come go dey hammer all their women . 2 yoruba women , 1 fulani man . Chei !!!! see enjoyment .
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by NegroNtns(m): 9:07pm On Jan 19, 2012
Everywhere Yoruba goes he/she is loved, everywhere. . . .

Can Ibo say the same
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by Obiagu1(m): 9:07pm On Jan 19, 2012
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 19, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

The picture of the Emir and the scholars. . . if those were Yoruba scholars, more than likely they are communicating with the Emir in Yoruba or Hausa.  Thats what you call true cultural inter-exchange!  Hausa tolerant of Yoruba but not Ibo. . . Yoruba tolerant of everyone.  How best can it get?

yes they are tolerant over nyashings
but ask them to allow you to lead prayer at mosque
na your head you go take pay. it happens all the time
tolerant my behind
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by NegroNtns(m): 9:09pm On Jan 19, 2012
Na wa this fulani's na bad guys Oh . first them finish yoruba men for Ilorin , turn all their men to slaves and house boys come go dey hammer all their women . 2 yoruba women , 1 fulani man . Chei !!!! see enjoyment .

We love that! It means we are co-owners in their Emirates since they have future Emirs with Yoruba blood. Far far better to have the Fulani elite, the king yansh our women in holy wedlock . . . than to have fulani marauders herding cows and goats invade your village, on a yearly basis, and get free virgins. What do you think?
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by NegroNtns(m): 9:12pm On Jan 19, 2012
tolerant my behind

. . . a more acceptable position than to be their sacrificial slave every year when they need to appease the gods of Bayajjida with ibo blood.
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by phreakabit(m): 9:13pm On Jan 19, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

We love that! It means we are co-owners in their Emirates since they have future Emirs with Yoruba blood. Far far better to have the Fulani elite, the king yansh our women in holy wedlock . . . than to have fulani marauders herding cows and goats invade your village, on a yearly basis, and get free virgins. What do you think?

I agree that cant be good for the Yorubas.
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by ezeagu(m): 9:13pm On Jan 19, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

. . . a more acceptable position than to be their sacrificial slave every year when they need to appease the gods of Bayajjida with ibo blood.

And again, I ask, who is the slave?
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by NegroNtns(m): 9:15pm On Jan 19, 2012
ibo is the slave. . . boy boy! Look how many times they have told you to go home and they dont want you up there. . . . you refused! even your governors told you to stay put up there and sacrifice your blood to the Hausa god of iron.
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by Obiagu1(m): 9:16pm On Jan 19, 2012
ezeagu:

And again, I ask, who is the slave?

The answer is below:

Obiagu1:

Imagine, in Igboland, Hausas do gateman, shoe cleaner etc for us and Yoruba drive us around in cabs and okada.
In Yorubaland, Yorubas offload our goods, guard our stores, and do masonry for us.

Na wa oo!

Nice trait for 1st Class citizens
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by seenoevil1: 9:18pm On Jan 19, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

We love that!  It means we are co-owners in their Emirates since they have future Emirs with Yoruba blood.   Far far better to have the Fulani elite, the king yansh our women in holy wedlock . . . than to have fulani marauders herding cows and goats invade your village, on a yearly basis,  and get free virgins.   What do you think?

IF DEM BORN UNA WELL MAKE UNA GO COLLECT THE EMIRATE FROM ABOKI MAN HAND SEE WETIN DEM GO UNA . FYI THOSE YORUBA WOMEN BAYERO DEY HAMMER ARE JUST CONCUBINES NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS , ANYWAY BAYERO FIRE DEY GO , U ARE A LUCKY MAN , FULANI STAY WINNNNNNNING IN ODUA  LAND LOL . HOLY WEDLOCK ! YEAH RIGHT  grin
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by phreakabit(m): 9:18pm On Jan 19, 2012
see*noevil:

Na wa this fulani's na bad guys Oh . first them finish yoruba men for Ilorin , turn all their men to slaves and house boys  come go dey hammer all their women . 2 yoruba women , 1 fulani man . Chei !!!! see enjoyment .

Hey Fulanis bad oh!!! See  hamamma dey go on steady staydi .
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by Rhino5dm: 9:19pm On Jan 19, 2012
More than 80% prostitutes in PH are from South East.-facts. From Ocabique to Mr. Sweet, casablanca. Very cheap and experience in forkmatics.

Just put a call to your mum and confirm if she is still at home, cos am digging an old ashee right now and she looks like you cool

re@lchange:

tolerant my behind
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by ezeagu(m): 9:21pm On Jan 19, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

It means we are co-owners in their Emirates since they have future Emirs with Yoruba blood.

Na true, and Congolese are co owners of the Monaco crown since there will be royalty with "Congolese blood".
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by ezeagu(m): 9:22pm On Jan 19, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

More than 80% LovePeddlers in PH are from South East.-facts. From Ocabique to Mr. Sweet, casablanca. Very cheap and experience in forkmatics.

Just put a call to your mum and confirm if she is still at home, cos am digging an old ashee right now and she looks like you cool

Why will Igbo prostitues not practice in Igbo land? Are we going to deny that there are prostitues from your place? Maybe even more than Igbo prostitues? At lease over 20% of Igbo/Eastern women get HIV tests regularly, unlike less than 10% in other regions.
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by seenoevil1: 9:23pm On Jan 19, 2012
phreakabit:

Hey Fulanis bad oh!!! See  hamamma dey go on steady staydi .

NNA 24/7 BAYERO JUST DEY GO STAAAAAAAYDI  grin
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by Rhino5dm: 9:25pm On Jan 19, 2012
Presently in Borno State,there is different kind of Suya meats. Those made from camel,goat,ram and IGBOS. grin

The Igbo suya meat is very cheap, cos Igbo man cost less than a goat in Maiduguri. Boko Haram can testify to that.

As you rightly put it, the fear of Aboki man is the biginning of wisdom!

see*noevil:

IF DEM BORN UNA WELL MAKE UNA GO COLLECT THE EMIRATE FROM ABOKI MAN HAND SEE WETIN DEM GO UNA . FYI THOSE YORUBA WOMEN BAYERO DEY HAMMER ARE JUST CONCUBINES NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS , ANYWAY BAYERO FIRE DEY GO , U ARE A LUCKY MAN , FULANI STAY WINNNNNNNING IN ODUA LAND LOL . HOLY WEDLOCK ! YEAH RIGHT grin

Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by seenoevil1: 9:26pm On Jan 19, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

More than 80% LovePeddlers in PH are from South East.-facts. From Ocabique to Mr. Sweet, casablanca. Very cheap and experience in forkmatics.

My brother you cannot blame us igbo guys . Its your women in yoruba land that thought us the "formula" on how to become professionals in forkmatics . Me self on saturday i dey go for weekend class.  grin grin grin grin
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by Rhino5dm: 9:29pm On Jan 19, 2012
E no better as na only hammer hin dey hammer them? At least the fulanis did not kill 42 yorubas in one swopp like the attacks in Maddalla.

Do you need picture evidence on how Fulani they turn Igbo people to semi-dried kilishi meat? I bet you dont!

see*noevil:

NNA 24/7 BAYERO JUST DEY GO STAAAAAAAYDI  grin
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by phreakabit(m): 9:30pm On Jan 19, 2012
see*noevil:

My brother you cannot blame us igbo people . Its your women in yoruba land that thought us the "formula" on how to become professionals in forkmatics . Me self on saturday i dey go for weekend class.  grin grin grin grin

Just buy her indomie and you are there.
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by NegroNtns(m): 9:31pm On Jan 19, 2012
Imagine, in Igboland, Hausas do gateman, shoe cleaner etc for us and Yoruba drive us around in cabs and okada.
In Yorubaland, Yorubas offload our goods, guard our stores, and do masonry for us.

Honest and productive citizens. . . . far far better than ibo armed robbers, rapists, kidnappers, smugglers, forgers.   What troubles me much is the openess of Yoruba to accomodate you when your neighbors, Cameroon, Ijaw. . . people that share breathing space with you on your soil have rejected you.
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by phreakabit(m): 9:33pm On Jan 19, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

Honest and productive citizens. . . . far far better than ibo armed robbers, rapists, kidnappers, smugglers, forgers.   What troubles me much is the openess of Yoruba to accomodate you when your neighbors, Cameroon, Ijaw. . . people that share breathing space with you on your soil have rejected you.  

Ok guy your head is over heating go and take a nap now. Bayero is already napping after hammering both of his Yoruba wives oh!
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by dayokanu(m): 9:34pm On Jan 19, 2012
Major Adekunle, 28-years old, General of the Nigerian troops on the South front sat enthroned behind the General’s desk of the Shell administration, which he had made into his main station when he took the Ibo-city by storm on May 18. Now he stated: "I am convinced you will report objectively and keep to our orders." We confirmed that.

"Okay," he beamed, "the Germans just know how war works. Tonight there is a front-party in my headquarters. You will come! An order is an order!"

This interview with the most important man in the Nigerian war took place at night. Whisky and beer were abundant, uniformed go-go girls played DJ, Adekunle danced and petted his mascot, a small mountain goat named "Ojukwu".

STERN: Your friends in the federal government of Lagos call you the "bloodhound of Nigeria". You are chasing a whole people. You kill everything.

ADEKUNLE: Europeans are awful. They always generalize. My troops have kept prisoners. You have had a chance to convince yourself of this.

STERN: I only saw one prisoner, a fifteen-year old boy.

ADEKUNLE: There you are! In addition I want to emphasize that we do not murder all people who no longer want to remain members of the Nigeria Federation.

STERN: Does that mean that you do not want the extinction of the Ibos?

ADEKUNLE: The nation which the Ibos founded under the name of Biafra on May 30, 1967 is not a pure Ibo-federation. You Europeans should really know that by now. Seven million Ibos and five million other population groups are living now in the 80% overpopulated Biafra: Ibibios, Ijaws, Kalabaris, Ekios, Efiks, and Annangs. These minority populations in the Ibo nation have always hated the Ibos. Therefore they jubilantly welcome the liberation of their areas through federal troops.

STERN: What are your troops doing when they march into a town around Port Harcourt, an area where most of the farmers are not Ibos?

ADEKUNLE: We aim at everything that moves.

STERN: Small children tend not to stay put for very long.

ADEKUNLE: I know. I have two myself.

STERN: What will your troops do when you get to the Ibo heartland, that is, to the place populated by Ibos only?

ADEKUNLE: There we will aim at everything even if it is not moving.

STERN: Are you racist?

ADEKUNLE: You should know exactly where racists are. There is no such thing as racism in Nigeria.

STERN: But why are you refusing to discuss this war with a European?

ADEKUNLE: Let me tell you something: When the Russians surrounded Stalingrad did you request a land corridor from them so as to better feed your soldiers who were stuck in the pot there? Of course you didn’t and I can tell from your face that you think the thought of a land corridor to bring in food for the captured German soldiers in Stalingrad is a bad joke. Me too. Where and when, …………., was there a war in which the loser was re-nourished one more time before the final loss? Why are you just calling for a land corridor for Biafra? Why aren’t you calling for a land corridor for the Viet Kong? I have to declare: You Europeans are simply not competent!

STERN: What is happening to the European Humanitarian Assistance programs which were authorized through your government?

ADEKUNLE: In the section of the front that I rule—and that is the whole south front from Lagos to the border of Kamerun—I do not want to see the Red Cross, Caritas Aid, World Church delegation, Pope, Missionary, or UN delegation.

STERN: Does that mean that the many thousands of tons of food that are stored in Lagos will never get to the refugee camps in your section of the country?

ADEKUNLE: You are a sharp one, my friend. That’s exactly what I am saying.

STERN: But you said yourself that most of the refugees in the part you captured are not Ibos.

ADEKUNLE: But there could be Ibos among them. I want to avoid feeding a single Ibo as long as this whole people have not given up yet.

STERN: Do you sometimes feel sympathy for the Ibos?

ADEKUNLE: I have learned a word from the British, which is "sorry"! That’s how I want to respond to your question. I did not want this war but I want to win this war. Therefore I have to kill the Ibos. Sorry!
The End.
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by NegroNtns(m): 9:36pm On Jan 19, 2012
IF DEM BORN UNA WELL MAKE UNA GO COLLECT THE EMIRATE FROM ABOKI MAN HAND SEE WETIN DEM GO UNA

You are talking from the ibo mentality and worldview. . . 'go collect what belong to other people'.    We do not have that in our vocabulary. . .if we did our mentality will be like yours. . . .

"go snatch",
"go claim,"
"go dominate",
"go grab, if they dont give voluntarily, rob them"
"go steal, if they challenge you, kill them"
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by NegroNtns(m): 9:39pm On Jan 19, 2012
Presently in Borno State,there is different kind of Suya meats. Those made from camel,goat,ram and IGBOS.

The Igbo suya meat is very cheap, cos Igbo man cost less than a goat in Maiduguri. Boko Haram can testify to that.

As you rightly put it, the fear of Aboki man is the biginning of wisdom

. . . thats why they use them for blood sacrifice instead of using goat blood to appease their gods up there on the plateau.
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by NegroNtns(m): 9:44pm On Jan 19, 2012
Ok guy your head is over heating go and take a nap now. Bayero is already napping after hammering both of his Yoruba wives oh

rainy season is coming. . . .soon fulani would come with his dirty and funky self to get fresh pouussies in your heartland. Carry all that diseas on his blokos put inside virgin ngozi. Oh poor girl! grin grin

You don get your protest placard ready? After fulani dissapear carry placard and protest on the street.
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by nedu210(m): 9:45pm On Jan 19, 2012
@ Hardunnii, so when eagles ar talkin vulture lik u will also come out to talk
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 19, 2012
can't shake this odd wonder in my stomach why only Yoruba land is under fulani rule in the whole of southern nigeria
it summarizes everything
that is why they talk more than any other southern tribe
women with d11ks
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by Rhino5dm: 9:55pm On Jan 19, 2012
while you are at it. Can you tell us why the fulanis like using Igbos for suya meat? 1,2,3 prag, dey don kill ten Igbos shocked

re@lchange:

can't shake this odd wonder in my stomach why only Yoruba land is under fulani rule in the whole of southern nigeria
it summarizes everything
women with d11ks
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by NegroNtns(m): 9:55pm On Jan 19, 2012
it summarizes everything
women with d11ks

. . . look at the title of the post, what does it say?   IBO life is cheap, a toy to be played with!   Ilorin is under Fulani, but the entire iboland is under West and North and Middlebelt feet.   Your entire land, all 5 states!   Nobody recognize not even an Ijaw president, the person you all call kin.    You are worried about ilorin when you ought to worry about  anambra, imo, enugu and you other two states. . .what are they again, remind please.   grin
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by Hardunnii(f): 9:59pm On Jan 19, 2012
nedu210:

@ Hardunnii, so when eagles ar talkin vulture lik u will also come out to talk
Another pathetic and rejected ibo boy, probably d one that sold rat trap for me dis afternoon
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by NegroNtns(m): 10:01pm On Jan 19, 2012
women with d11ks

. . . dont you mean a d11ck in woman's dress?  

hey dayo, . . . whats the name of the coward that went underground when Murtala threatened to come get him. . . .he was the same person that fled cross-dressed as a woman when Scorpion got too close to his hideout.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sokoto Signs Agreement With Chinese Agricultural Firm / See What Buhari Told Court About Justice Bulkachuwa Before She Stepped Down / Throwback: American Reporter Michael Weiss Reports On Tinubu's $460k Heroin Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.