Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,082 members, 7,807,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria (38504 Views)

A Nigerian Soldier In Maiduguri Just Posted This / Suicide Bombers Kill Selves, Soldier In Borno / Who Is The Prettiest?? Osibanjo's Wife Or Sambo's Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by namfav(m): 11:22am On Jan 21, 2012
you are starved, if you feel unfortunate for her maybe being married, go outside, speak to your mother, stop harrasing what is not yours, if you feel like harrasing somebody go to the romance sections and harass yours sister as usual

mpmp:

are you not the ones harrassing our sisters?

@bobsdes,
I didnt know you needed much help. Youre a 30year old Muslim yoruba boy looking for sex on NL. Now tell me that Yerima is really really right.

Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 21, 2012
She graduated frm imo state university, her discipline was history & international relations (05 set). And fyi, she's of ibo ethnicity, she speaks english fluently. I knw her personally, get the record straight.
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by chelseabmw(m): 11:32am On Jan 21, 2012
If arm robber see this girl as dem dey rob ehnn,i swear dem go surrender immediately dey look her grin

See beauty

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by Arosa(m): 11:34am On Jan 21, 2012
Looks can be deceiving, this girl maybe the most dangerous person in Naija.
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by chelseabmw(m): 11:43am On Jan 21, 2012
platinumricky:

She graduated frm imo state university, her discipline was history & international relations (05 set). And fyi, she's of ibo ethnicity, she speaks english fluently. I knw her personally, get the record straight.  

Sharrap
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by tpia5: 11:48am On Jan 21, 2012
and ibo ethnicity will tie scarf under helmet?

the girl looks hausa or southsouth.
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 21, 2012
platinumricky:

That girl is not ibo.
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by Ikwikwikwi(m): 11:51am On Jan 21, 2012
you do not know what beauty is all about, sorry
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by claremont(m): 11:52am On Jan 21, 2012
I will personally take this girl home to mama any day. What a cute, baby-faced damsel!
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 21, 2012
Chelpussybmw, wetin be ur own today? Sub-moronic Trolls lyk U̶̲̥̅̊ should stay away frm NL.
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 21, 2012
The scarf give her away. She is probably shooting a movie scene at a location (Kannywood).
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 21, 2012
That girl is not a Nigerian Soldier!

If she is I want to know what her dad is doing or where he was when his daughter took to such a profession.

I will rather commit sucide than see my daughter of this age and of this beauty in the Army.
Just wont accept that.
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 21, 2012
Look at the photograph. The Uniform is not hers. Check the shoulder lining of the Uniform, you will notice it oversize. The girl is igbo, I have a couple of girls from Ebonyi with exact pretty face
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by tpia5: 12:04pm On Jan 21, 2012
the eyebrows arent even doing it for me.

she needs to shape them differently- the angle of the curve is too much and not very suitable for her features.

meaning, she could be prettier if she works on that.
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by tpia5: 12:05pm On Jan 21, 2012
The girl is igbo, I have a couple of girls from Ebonyi with exact pretty face

the girl is hausa or southsouth.

all you're saying is you know igbo girls from ebonyi who look like her.

however, her features are northern and with northern i include middle belt.
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by namfav(m): 12:10pm On Jan 21, 2012
by the way the person who took her picture also disclosed her name (which is not a ibo fullname), its pathetic to show someone to vulturse without permission
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 21, 2012
mikeansy:

That girl is not a Nigerian Soldier!

If she is I want to know what her dad is doing or where he was when his daughter took to such a profession.

I will rather commit sucide than see my daughter of this age and of this beauty in the Army.
Just wont accept that.

Bros i wonder how this kind girl go enter army. . . .infact the father should be arrested for child abuse.
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by BIGERBOY1: 12:11pm On Jan 21, 2012
Guys you need to enter one of these northern universities. Ohl boy! You will see chicks that are as if they made their self. Class, grace, grandeur you name it.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by Pennywise(m): 12:12pm On Jan 21, 2012
Whao!! Can a baby like that fire an AK47? Besides how do they expect her commanding officer to concentrate?
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by tpia5: 12:16pm On Jan 21, 2012
the girl is just averagely pretty, lets not give others more ammunition to abuse us with.

i certainly dont see what the hullabaloo is about.

the way people are jumping up indicates they are starved for female company, which is weird because i thought all of you usually say you have access to beautiful women of all colours and ethnicities since you are nigerian men.
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by Pennywise(m): 12:20pm On Jan 21, 2012
^^^
Oh yes we do. The more the merrier.
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by splashbaby(m): 12:21pm On Jan 21, 2012
Waoo that chick fine ooo
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 21, 2012
tpia@:

the girl is just averagely pretty, lets not give others more ammunition to abuse us with.

i certainly dont see what the hullabaloo is about.

the way people are jumping up indicates they are starved for female company, which is weird because i thought all of you usually say you have access to beautiful women of all colours and ethnicities since you are nigerian men.

You just have to admit that the girl is beautiful so stop the hating.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by Pennywise(m): 12:23pm On Jan 21, 2012
tpia@:

the eyebrows arent even doing it for me.

Never knew tpia to be a girl lover
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by Jakumo(m): 12:25pm On Jan 21, 2012
Pennywise:

Whao!! Can a baby like that fire an AK47? Besides how do they expect her commanding officer to concentrate?

If nine-year-old child soldiers in Sierra Leone and Liberia could do battle with AK47s blazing in full-auto mode, there is NO reason an adult woman cannot become a crack-shot markswoman with one, capable of laying down withering fire that would send folks diving for cover in panic.
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by tpia5: 12:27pm On Jan 21, 2012
Pennywise:

yes, i know i left myself wide open for that one, but women do analyze each other's makeup, eyebrows and hair.

the angle of those eyebrows need to be modified.
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 21, 2012
Pennywise:

Lmao grin I wish all these nl girls can see true beauty without adulterated mascara or mary kay.
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by Pennywise(m): 12:29pm On Jan 21, 2012
Jakumo:

If nine-year-old child soldiers in Sierra Leone and Liberia could do battle with AK47s blazing in full-auto mode, there is NO reason an adult woman cannot become a crack-shot markswoman with one, capable of laying down withering fire that would send folks diving for cover in panic.

The only 'withering fire' this soldier is capable of dishing lies in those eyes
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by tpia5: 12:30pm On Jan 21, 2012
~Bluetooth:

You just have to admit that the girl is beautiful so stop the hating.

she is just pretty.

enough with the hyperbole [exaggeration].

there are females in nigeria who are far prettier and how do we even know she's nigerian to begin with.

even pikadilly's thread showed better looking girls.

i'm not saying the girl isnt good looking, but the way all of you are shouting, is just too much.
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by jmaine: 12:30pm On Jan 21, 2012
What manner of gorgeous beauty

Imagine the lovely kids such lady would produce for a cute guy like me
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by Pennywise(m): 12:31pm On Jan 21, 2012
tpia@:

yes, i know i left myself wide open for that one, but women do analyze each other's makeup, eyebrows and hair.

the angle of those eyebrows need to be modified.

We hope u leave urself 'wide open' for some more, babe
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by tpia5: 12:32pm On Jan 21, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Lmao grin I wish all these nl girls can see true beauty without adulterated mascara or mary kay.

oh, is that the problem?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aisha Umar: Abaribe Kicks As Buhari Nominates Chairman, DG For PENCOM Board / James Duddridge: No Partnership Will Resolve Nigeria's Security Situation / 2023 Presidency: Igbo Group Suggests 11 Persons From South-East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.